UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

• Welcome

User Name   Remember Me?
    Not a member yet? Join us now!
    It takes less than a minute!
    Password  

Join the community now!
  • Google Search

• MUGEN ARCHIVE official screenpack contest : 150 USD bounty !!!

Today I would like to open a contest for the official MUGEN ARCHIVE screenpack to replace our aging MFJam screenpack.
    The winners will not only find glory and honor, we offer a bounty of 150 USD as well.

Who can participate : anyone !!
    Payment method : paypal

Of course your screenpack must meet certain requirements to qualify as the official MUGEN ARCHIVE screenpack
    1. MUGEN ARCHIVE is the screenpack name, as well as the title screen
    2. High ends graphics (true colors, MUGEN 1.1)
    3. fully animated intro (as in the RED MUGEN ARCHIVE screenpack)
    4. sequential intro that matches the download area organization : Capcom > SNK > Heroes > Other fighters > Bishojo > VG universe > Originals > Edits
    5. each intro sequence is announced with a logo (as in the MFJ screenpack)
    6. the select screen has 3 versions : 200, 600 and 1000 slots (approximately)
    7. the select screen is split in multiple blocks as in the MFJ screenpack
    8. the lifebars have a life gauge, but no power gauge, to avoid conflicts with characters builtin power gauges, however there must be a figure somewhere that indicates the power gauge level
    9. the lifebars display milliseconds

The bounty will be split as follows:
    -75 USD for the best intro
    -75 USD for the best menus

Good luck everyone!

*edit : feel free to use any existing resource, we don't mind, your screenpack doesn't have to be 100% "original"
    This article was originally published in forum thread: MUGEN ARCHIVE official screnpack contest : 150 USD bounty !!! started by Dizzy View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      Dizzy -
      *edit : feel free to use any existing resource, with or without permission, we don't mind, your screenpack doesn't have to be 100% "original"
      mulambo -
      ... and here's the money for you @OldGamer, so you can buy a 1280x960 monitor and play SuperCrankyFighters, easy win! =D
      deadkid731 -
      sounds interesting
      OldGamer -
      Quote Originally Posted by mulambo View Post
      ... and here's the money for you @OldGamer, so you can buy a 1280x960 monitor and play SuperCrankyFighters, easy win! =D
      Im not part of this so no I dont want no money and I dont want enter any contest hehe xD
      Iroquois pliskin -
      2009.. yup way to late for this