UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

• Welcome

User Name   Remember Me?
    Not a member yet? Join us now!
    It takes less than a minute!
    Password  

Join the community now!
  • Google Search

• Multiple server incidents today

Hello MUGEN Archivists,

We've experienced multiple server crashes today, resulting in some minor data loss.
    About twelve hours of activity were lost : new posts, new members, and any new activity.
    No file was lost though as the file server was not affected by the incident.

The files uploaded today were batch restored along their images but some of them must be claimed by their owner as I have no way to recover any data about those files.
    The files are there : http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downl...hp?do=cat&id=1
    If you've uploaded any of them, please claim the ownership here and the files will be transferred to your account asap.

I apologize for these incidents lately, once again the server is overloaded. I should definitely not complain about the site being ever more popular but it also means the server fees are ever increasing while the website income is low despite the google banner. I suppose most visitors use adblock or never click on any ad. Some corporate patronage would definitely help there.

Regardless I'll upgrade the hardware soon, more memory and CPU power are definitely required to sustain the current activity load.

Men must become more then men, and gears must become more then gears.

Peace.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Multiple server incidents today started by That Man View original post
    Comments 7 Comments
      Drakebae -
      Nooo! D: Oh well..
      Left4Joker -
      You do know that there are ways to block adblock right?
      Creperator -
      Quote Originally Posted by Left4Joker View Post
      You do know that there are ways to block adblock right?
      Yep, but then it will be claimed by anti-MA will say that it's for introducing viruses. I know that by experience. F***ing viruses, more annoying to remove than a fart odour in a fart room.
      Drakebae -
      Espically DNS unlocker. @Creperator
      It caused me to nearly leave this site,and forced me to reset my pc,getting rid of my mugen roster.
      TheBambangMUGENGeek -
      Hope the site gets fixed ASAP!
      Creperator -
      Quote Originally Posted by Drakebae View Post
      Espically DNS unlocker. It caused me to nearly leave this site,and forced me to reset my pc,getting rid of my mugen roster.
      *koof koof* adf.ly *koof koof*
      (I don't have some problem about this site, but when you get a pop-up that gives viruses each time you click on the download link, and that even disabling your Adblock (Yes, i use it for adf.ly) to easy up this task, you MUST have some problems with this site. (*koof koof* Anti-MA *koof koof*))

PS: If i get problems because of this reply, please know that my give-a-f**k-o-meter will be at zero. Cause i said my opinion about this.

PPS: No, i'm not trying to start drama, i just want pepole to be aware the thread of the problem, and that they will not step on it.
      Otaku Rowne -
      Dawn it foin foin