UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

  • Welcome

    User Name   Remember Me?
    Not a member yet? Join us now!
    It takes less than a minute!
    Password  



    Join the community now!
  • Google Search

  • Fundraising for chuchoryu

    Hello,

    Today the MUGEN ARCHIVE would like to start a fundraising for a living legend of the MUGEN community, the great chuchoryu !

    @chuchoryu is not only a developer but also a great artist who has created countless original sprites and ported many 3D characters to the 2D engine. Over the last years, chuchoryu has patiently built an impressive collection of characters created from scratch.

    And despite all the bashing, despite all the harassment from toxic people who were simply jealous of his talent and angry that they could not control him, chuchoryu never gave up and just continued to live his passion peacefully. And since we at the MUGEN ARCHIVE had to deal with the same toxic communities for the same reason, we feel like he's part of the family.

    chuchoryu is not only a great artist but also a great, very inspiring human being.
    Today we ask you to kindly support his contributions, his passion and dedication.

    Please donate any amount you can afford.
    https://www.paypal.me/chuchoryu


    Here is a small sample of his countless creations.






    .
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Fundraising for chuchoryu started by Dizzy View original post
    Comments 17 Comments
    1. Dizzy's Avatar
      Dizzy -
      I am glad to announce the MUGEN ARCHIVE donated an undisclosed amount to chuchoryu.
    1. Finola's Avatar
      Finola -
      Yes, I have seen many of his works, he draws sprites and creates characters!
      Chuchoryu is a great character creator, he has shown several times the love towards the community creating these fantastic characters... I admire him a lot!

      Thanks for all your creations, Chuchoryu!!
    1. chuchoryu's Avatar
      chuchoryu -
      Thanks thanks here! I starting to record for add this works, not all because I not acomplish bloody roar chars and horror madness ones for now, but all the others are for mugen today! stay tune for the releases here and I hope many people help me whit donations today, because I have an extra surprise for everyone if donations comming today

      - - - Updated - - -

      As I said, here the firs character of the day, CvS Fros from Mortal Kombat Deadly Alliance, a master piece of sprite, personaly I love this model of her and in 2D sprites is very hot model
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_u4ZeC6AQx0

      Attachment 8695: https://www.sendspace.com/file/ldiyue

      - - - Updated - - -

      Second and third characters of the day for the event Fundraising


      https://i.postimg.cc/XqVcQ4fR/sbnhj.gif: https://www.sendspace.com/file/a42mkp
      https://i.postimg.cc/PxbQWPwb/Cv-S-Shinnok-by-chuchoryu.gif: https://www.sendspace.com/file/nb0n3t

      - - - Updated - - -

      Characters number 4, 5 and 6 of this event today
      http://youtube;GoE6Gu7JVYo

      https://i.postimg.cc/5yRg0DzD/DASH.gif: https://www.sendspace.com/file/9bzzfi
      https://i.postimg.cc/RhFGvvWc/Cv-S-Kefla-by-chuchoryu.gif: https://www.sendspace.com/file/gpqhm9
      https://i.postimg.cc/zfxg8KKc/Cv-S-Android-21-by-chuchoryu.gif: https://www.sendspace.com/file/dgpg6u

      3 Dragon Ball characters I really like it so much

      - - - Updated - - -

      The Taeyeon character is here! now is avaliable
      http://youtube;UB8CIBDDHi8

      https://i.postimg.cc/cHmXqXct/Taeyon.gif https://www.sendspace.com/file/0qd0aj
    1. maygrrr's Avatar
      maygrrr -
      que el chucho se arme su pc gamer como lo merece 7w7r
    1. chuchoryu's Avatar
      chuchoryu -
      Quote Originally Posted by maygrrr View Post
      que el chucho se arme su pc gamer como lo merece 7w7r
      Tanquius, ya esta el Saint Seiya disponible

      Saint Seiya for Fundraising event today

      Saint Seiya mugen: https://mega.nz/file/lphWwKCb#sWho53udF6JLc2JnT8MNDBdxSZm4uBMLM17Gsrj3r14

      y el directo hacerca del evento
      http://youtube;lsSWTyRIH2g

      - - - Updated - - -

      Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter Demo for the event
      http://youtube;N71f1oQdNJ4
      MK vs SF Demo: https://mega.nz/file/NpgATSCb#uR8k5QdrRC3LXkKmasizQKsUKqhYRIFVS46AFGzE-Tc

      the show continues!!

      - - - Updated - - -

      new ones all the time


      https://i.postimg.cc/sfWPQ50Z/Cv-S-Haomaru-by-chuchoryu.gif: https://www.sendspace.com/file/3k8lyz

      - - - Updated - - -

      Event is not over, I have much more for this next days, stay tune for Jin Kazama, Steve Fox, Momo, Daigo, Natsu and Mortal kombat 2 characters
    1. Man o coma's Avatar
      Man o coma -
      His works are really nice! Sadly i can't donate
    1. SuperMarioOnThePS4's Avatar
      SuperMarioOnThePS4 -
      We love chuchoryu

      All my homies love chuchoryu
    1. SourceHill's Avatar
      SourceHill -
      I love his work, been using a lot of his creations since I have had MUGEN. I definitely love Chuchoryu's work and I am glad he continues to fight for his passion even with the toxicity of certain people. Don't give up Chuchoryu, you are a legend around these parts and if people have a problem, turn their negativity into focus and keep up the great work on those creations.
    1. ScootNeptuno's Avatar
      ScootNeptuno -
      I unfortunately cannot donate (caretaker has agreed to lend some money for me to donate to the Archive so I will donate to that), but yes, we love chuchoryu.
    1. Marvel Phantom's Avatar
      Marvel Phantom -
      Yo Chuchoryu is a damn inspiration. Your work has made a huge impact for countless MUGEN fans. Much love and respect. THANK YOU!

      -MP
    1. chuchoryu's Avatar
      chuchoryu -
      Thans everyone up here, this event is not over, I have many new works for release this october, so if everyone want ot continue whit this help I can do many new stuff, so the event need my Tekken ones I have new ones for Tekken, so only waiting little more. O ther work I really work hard is my personal mugen project called "Fighters" its beta name but here a sample of this fan mugen game

      For so long I work on this, so everyone know I have the work in the hard disck frive is under hack proggrams, I recover yesterday only screen pack and some work of Larissa and Edward, I need to recover more but I do some screen captures for this game

      https://i.postimg.cc/5NHPYDgJ/0001.pnghttps://i.postimg.cc/W4mYprnJ/0002.pnghttps://i.postimg.cc/L55xVWMz/0003.pnghttps://i.postimg.cc/X7Tswx1C/0004.pnghttps://i.postimg.cc/NGCJ0Q1b/0005.png
      Fighers is the Beta name of this project, the other ideas are in full version

      https://i.postimg.cc/PJ72VMt0/Cv-S-chuchoryu-by-chuchoryu.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/gJYSxJSt/big-P-by-chuchoryu.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/TwCkg6Bd/big-win-by-chuchoryu.gif
      this is the new sprite style I show in 2019, I change the idea of the big portraits and the winning portraits

      More to come...
    1. Marvel Phantom's Avatar
      Marvel Phantom -
      Quote Originally Posted by chuchoryu View Post
      Thans everyone up here, this event is not over, I have many new works for release this october, so if everyone want ot continue whit this help I can do many new stuff, so the event need my Tekken ones I have new ones for Tekken, so only waiting little more. O ther work I really work hard is my personal mugen project called "Fighters" its beta name but here a sample of this fan mugen game

      For so long I work on this, so everyone know I have the work in the hard disck frive is under hack proggrams, I recover yesterday only screen pack and some work of Larissa and Edward, I need to recover more but I do some screen captures for this game

      https://i.postimg.cc/5NHPYDgJ/0001.pnghttps://i.postimg.cc/W4mYprnJ/0002.pnghttps://i.postimg.cc/L55xVWMz/0003.pnghttps://i.postimg.cc/X7Tswx1C/0004.pnghttps://i.postimg.cc/NGCJ0Q1b/0005.png
      Fighers is the Beta name of this project, the other ideas are in full version

      https://i.postimg.cc/PJ72VMt0/Cv-S-chuchoryu-by-chuchoryu.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/gJYSxJSt/big-P-by-chuchoryu.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/TwCkg6Bd/big-win-by-chuchoryu.gif
      this is the new sprite style I show in 2019, I change the idea of the big portraits and the winning portraits

      More to come...
      The Title screen and Select look very nice. Great layout. New character is interesting. I will check up on your project homie. I am just getting started with creating and coding so this is all great examples. Saludos desde Panama!
    1. chuchoryu's Avatar
      chuchoryu -
      Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Phantom View Post
      The Title screen and Select look very nice. Great layout. New character is interesting. I will check up on your project homie. I am just getting started with creating and coding so this is all great examples. Saludos desde Panama!
      Thanks! I keep working hard for bring more better mugen stuff all the time, a por cierto yo soy de mexico, solo que uso el ingles ya que mundialmente es lo que se usa para programacion CMD, Scrip y lenguaje de PC, tambien para poder hablar con gente de todo el mundo sin que sepan el idioma del otro, asi me comunico con japoneses o rusos

      So I forgot to show Betsy in the screen shoots
      https://i.postimg.cc/wMgbydH2/0002.png

      For the fans who really want her....I hope Rule 34 dont do something of her before I release her :XD: :XD: :XD:
      https://i.postimg.cc/9FxNMSkP/Cv-S-Betsy-by-chuchoryu.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/8z9KdvNj/1.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/FzpC0nH4/2.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/wj74s2KC/3.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/XNkPMXcz/4.gifhttps://i.postimg.cc/656mBwM5/5.gif

      More to come...
    1. Marvel Phantom's Avatar
      Marvel Phantom -
      Me encanta Betsy. Me too man. It is good to learn many languages. Especially when we are all sharing a passion for MUGEN. Im not sure how to add you as a friend on the website but I would like to talk more about creating characters and maybe learn something about coding. I will try to send a private message. We can talk there.
    1. chuchoryu's Avatar
      chuchoryu -
      Quote Originally Posted by Marvel Phantom View Post
      Me encanta Betsy. Me too man. It is good to learn many languages. Especially when we are all sharing a passion for MUGEN. Im not sure how to add you as a friend on the website but I would like to talk more about creating characters and maybe learn something about coding. I will try to send a private message. We can talk there.
      I speak english, I can read some of japanese, I talk french very slow but I can

      So about this event I need to add Jin Kazama & Steve, so I decide to add 2 more: Asuka Kazama & Lili Roqueforth
      http://youtube;Rg2rOPHEePs

      https://i.postimg.cc/XqkW67dw/Cv-S-Asuka-Kazama-by-chuchoryu.gif: https://www.sendspace.com/file/91q565
      https://i.postimg.cc/tR3pxDwY/Cv-S-Jin-Kazama-by-chuchoryu.gif: https://www.sendspace.com/file/w9j122
      https://i.postimg.cc/wTFzWM6z/Cv-S-Steve-Fox-by-chuchoryu.gif: https://www.sendspace.com/file/lzny4j
      https://i.postimg.cc/65BwLnxz/Cv-S-Lili-by-chuchoryu.gif: https://www.sendspace.com/file/9mgx7h

      Dont forget to bring a donation, for every donation to me you bring me the oportunity to made more stuff like this

      More to come...
    1. Blue Phoenix's Avatar
      Blue Phoenix -
      Excellent works ! ! ! XD

      I admire him a lot
    1. megasonidow's Avatar
      megasonidow -
      I like his chars a lot, but I wonder what happened to his website, it has been down for a while.