UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Done patching Yami Kula to 1.1

She no longer have null skill, passive reversal, flashy wide-screen ohko and ridiculous helper.
    Another version of Yami Kula for null-tier will be planned for her soon. But for now, i will focus regular character, while removing all cheap content from her.

She will available only for 1.0/1.1.
    Categories
    WIP News , Misc
  2. List of my character

3. Yami Kula (remade) progress status.

Progress : 20%.

I'm taking this too long to update her, due university, job interview, pregnancy, and i lost all my yami kula assets (null generator, 1gb of uhd sfx, sprite and bunch of codes - Courtesy of Ced, SM, Panda and Stonekfm), because my old laptop ex-hd no longer working 5 months ago.

SO far, i had to re-create her by using old kula files (David Demianoff (KOFM AI patch), 119way) as template for her. Might release non-cheap yami kula (without ohko, wide-screen ...
  4. MORTAL KOMBAT [BLOOD & THUNDER]

ENGLISH:
    Greetings friends, I want to share with you in what I am working in collaboration with RU DESING, AVPBOY6754 & JOSEPH FERRADA. it is a MORTAL KOMBAT based on the comic BLOOD & THUNDER, I want to comment that special stages are being done for the game with a select of 10 characters.

CAGE
    KANO
    HYDRO
    SUB-ZERO
    SONYA

REPTILE
    RAIDEN
    KANG
    SCORPION
    KUNG

It will try to have all the
  5. Look To La Luna (News)

ENGLISH:
    Well for those who follow me it will not be a surprise the works in which I have been involved, by request of the majority the characters are already available to the 1.0 system and this is the communication, about the 3 characters that I will soon share with you, which will arrive for WINMUGEN (BETA) and 1.0, with system of fatality stage under the code of Juano16 with extended versions with the code of ELECTRO, sadly this last only for system 1.0, will be compatible with the Cyborgs
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast