PDA

View Full Version : Have you rewatch Assist me when UMVC3 for PS4 came out?

Antogames
Dec 30, 2016, 02:28
If you don't what it is, it's a tutorial video with scenario write and made by Maximillian Dood

Mortos
Dec 30, 2016, 03:58
I did back when the game first came out, only for some chars that i actually used, i didn't buy the release version of the game because i already have it on ps3, im more hyped about mvsc infinite and his roster. also let's face it, umvsc3 will never get a balance patch, just by the simple fact of having the xmen in it.

Antogames
Dec 30, 2016, 11:56
I did back when the game first came out, only for some chars that i actually used, i didn't buy the release version of the game because i already have it on ps3, im more hyped about mvsc infinite and his roster. also let's face it, umvsc3 will never get a balance patch, just by the simple fact of having the xmen in it.

Well, i didn't have the game so, I buy it here.

Mortos
Dec 30, 2016, 20:07
Well, i didn't have the game so, I buy it here.

is a fun game, broken... but fun to play, while is kinda disappointing that they did not patched the game, and that magneto costume is banned, is nice to see that the community is still alive.

PS:fun fact! my friend Nameless predicted this port one time, i cant believe it came true.

Antogames
Dec 30, 2016, 20:53
is a fun game, broken... but fun to play, while is kinda disappointing that they did not patched the game, and that magneto costume is banned, is nice to see that the community is still alive.

PS:fun fact! my friend Nameless predicted this port one time, i cant believe it came true.

Yeah, I have seen that but I don't really care except if his costume looked really good

P.S. Your friend's name is Shulk? Lol