PDA

View Full Version : Acid Renamon (edit of RenamonDv2 by Tsunamidusher) can anyone make her?

Mechadiablo
Oct 09, 2014, 19:15
Hello everyone I was wondering if anyone can make Acid Renamon an renamon skunk hybrid digimon she has white stripes on her back to her tail,green tipped tail,green tipped claws,biohazard symbols on her sleeves and on her legs. i have one pic of her but idk if its appropriate but i think everyone can look her up the pics of acid renamon is on deviantart. I'm sorry for asking alot guys,i want to see if anyone can make acid renamon an edit of renamondv2 by Tsunamidusher. I'm currently making Renamon Battle Royal Mugen Game and I need some help on some characters i needed. I'll credit anyone that made acid renamon for renamon battle royal again I'm sorry for asking everyone >.<

Cleverpony72
Sep 30, 2015, 10:38
I looked her up. This sounds like it will be an odd mix of amusing and stupid.

I'd also like to see someone make this, if only because it'll be funny to beat characters people don't like with this.

Soul Taker
Sep 30, 2015, 12:34
You do know this is just a pallet swap right do not ask anyone to make you anything either pay someone to make it for you or do the work your self there videos online