PDA

View Full Version : Worst Game You've Ever Played?

Pages : [1] 2

derp20
3rd August 2014, 03:34
What is the worst game you ever play

Sol Badguy
5th August 2014, 18:27
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6DtVHqyYts

big rigs is one of the most ridiculous games I ever heard of, can't say I played it though

PO'ed is the worst game I've personally played

reventon
9th August 2014, 19:13
in my consideration, the worst game ever is maybe ''the sims life stories''. I liked it a lot. But i still think it is baddest game of the world. The reason is my 2 sisters. This game was their fav and they were regular player of this game. As a result, i couldn't get a little time to touch my pc. I got angry. Deleted the game and cracked the cd. Hah, no more headech. They now don't touch my pc

derp20
9th August 2014, 20:57
Mines is Cartoon network Racing for the Ps2.
The worst Cartoon network game Ever.
I Used to Have it but now its Gone.

Forever

Added after 20 minutes:

big rigs is one of the most ridiculous games I ever heard of, can't say I played it though

Big Mother F**KING RIGS

skulldunker
28th September 2014, 13:29
War Z too many glitches and constant spawn kill

amtyy
21st December 2014, 13:59
hmm it would be some old game, can't think of any new like those from the 90s and many there

AlexIV
27th April 2015, 16:38
resident evil 6 lol :thumbdown:
so booooooooring :yawn:

novacian
7th July 2015, 14:58
I think the worst games, because in my opinion it's a three way tie. Superman 64, Perfect Weapon, and finally Silver Surfer. With Superman 64 it was the first game I played on the Nintendo 64 and it sucked, left me with a bad impression of that console. Then later on I played Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time which changed my opinion. Perfect Weapon on the other hand was the game I got with my Playstation along with several other games, but this game stood out as a turd for me. Silver Surfer was just a nightmare. I played that game when I was like 6 years old and it was awful. It made me believe I was terrible at video games, but later I learned it was just a cheaply made game.

NightmareNear
27th July 2015, 09:05
Superman 64

Rusher
27th July 2015, 23:06
I never liked Superman 64 for how glitchy it was...

Portalfan12345
17th December 2015, 20:01
Destiny, it was by far the worst game i've ever spent money on ($100). I hated it so much I have never pre-ordered another game, and I sold it for $10.

Neweegee
24th December 2015, 20:31
I sold it for $10.
> Bought it for $100
> Sold it for $10

lol Let me guess, GameStop?

I think the worst game I've legitimately played was Zelda II, what makes it really bad to me is that it's Zelda and I WANT to like it, but the difficulty and many design decisions are just dumb. I remember that even Shigeru Miyamoto said he should've done much better with that game.

yanm1103
18th January 2016, 22:06
Star Wars Battlefront EA, Payday 2 and GTA 5 Online are my Top 3 worst games.

KazumaKenchi
4th February 2016, 01:24
Had to think a lot for this... But I'd go with Superman 64

Ss4gogeta0
16th February 2016, 11:30
APB Reloaded... Hell, even Bebes kids was a better game

OldGamer
16th February 2016, 20:23
my worse game I ever played was Gremlins 2 for the game boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWUalzgiMKE

CasualExperiment77
26th February 2016, 07:04
Mario is Missing

BlueRiot
15th April 2016, 02:47
Superman 64

Hiro22
15th April 2016, 04:07
Metroid other m

JJJaxx
15th April 2016, 04:22
I'm probably going to get a ****ton of flak for this, but...

Final Fantasy X

Kiuyx
22nd April 2016, 00:17
Ace Drift, an iOS game.

Oh my GOSH it is horrible LOL

TheGreatLion
22nd April 2016, 17:45
Sonic 06, by far. Putrid story, glitch-tastic camera work, awful controls, poor character development, sub-par to shoddy acting. It's just a big mess that could've been fixed but didn't have the time to imo.

soniku200
22nd April 2016, 21:02
Probably yo-kai watch i never really found it enjoyable as people.
And it was way too over hyped and really bland,
there's another reason but it's a bit too personal

Grandpa_Ironside
22nd April 2016, 22:19
ORION: Prelude, It plays like a bad Unreal game (Which it is..), the controls are mapped terribly, and the models look like babies first player characters tier garbage.
Other than that the only redeeming thing about it is the terrible voice acting for the medic class.

Zeralith
23rd April 2016, 01:40
Sonic and the Secret Rings. Not necessarily worse than Sonic 06, since I've never played that myself, but from what I remember, SatSR was a god-awful, confusing mess that repeatedly gave me unclear objectives with restrictive time limits, and terrible "cinematic" cameras - yeah, sure, it looks real cool to be running away from that hoard of dinosaurs, but that doesn't help when I get hit by, or DIE FROM, a hazard that I had no way to avoid! I would rather have been running from an unknown pursuer, and been able to SEE WHAT WAS IN FRONT OF SONIC.

JeanNeige
23rd April 2016, 09:53
Heavy Rain. I mean, there are some good ideas, but the story is extremely stupid and overrated, and I just can't stand David Cage.

And when I knew they gave him the Medal of honor (LÚgion d'honneur in France) for his " " " artistic works " " ", I was kinda pissed off...

Mamizoune
23rd April 2016, 20:27
I'm going to initially say Action 52, because holy crap, you don't get any more abysmal than that. It's 52 broken, incomplete 'games' that sometimes even won't run at all. Action 52 made me grateful games aren't as horrible as that anymore for the most part. That's kind of why I'm not really quick to jump to saying a game is completely awful anymore.

However, Action 52 is probably an obviously choice to pick, so I'm going to have to say JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood on PS2. I love JJBA, and I was expecting the PS2 game based on Phantom Blood to be fun; Phantom Blood the manga was really fun and full of action! It would have been perfect and easy to adapt into an action game, especially considering games like Devil May Cry were perfecting the stylish action game genre. The Phantom Blood game, however, ended up being sluggish, dull, and unfair at points. There's actually more dialogue in the game than actual gameplay! Cutscenes take the form of still images with voiceovers that go on for ten minutes. It's just not fun to sit through at all. They were so interested in being as faithful to the source material as possible that they forgot to make the game actually fun.

Apparently, this game was a tie-in for the Phantom Blood movie that came out around that time, but like the game the movie was apparently an awful adaptation as well; so bad that the original author of JJBA forbid the movie from getting a home video release. As a result, The movie is considered forever lost.

I hope one day Platinum Games gets their hands on the JJBA franchise and makes an amazing action game based on Battle Tendency or Diamond is Unbreakable though. That would be awesome.

Fraurf
23rd April 2016, 20:38
Mario is missing. My mom bought it for me when I was younger, and I was never the same since.

miyoko
23rd April 2016, 21:35
PSO2 is up there on my list, largely because of how much it's neglected its roots and taken up terrible korean MMO gameplay mechanics! Such a disappointing game...

trevoris2cool
23rd April 2016, 22:36
Big Rigs is fun because it is broken :thumbsup:

tomwade
25th April 2016, 01:23
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone for the gba, but I was younger. So I might have to play it again, but I just remember the game being very boring and time consuming! >:/

オプティさん
30th April 2016, 21:37
The worst game (or so called Kusoge) I did ever played Transformers: Convoy no Nazo. In Famicom/Family Computer
One hit and you're goner in a such tough situations. lol

Left4Joker
30th April 2016, 21:46
Silver Surfer (NES)

Sublime Unlight
15th May 2016, 11:40
This.

And probably Dark Castle. That game is an absolute disaster, a most disgraceful steaming load made to frustrate and make you regret your monetary investment on that... that... thing. There was a day when my parents purchased this game for the Sega Genesis... today, they believe their decision was tantamount to flushing a wad of cash down the drain. As for me, I can never forgive that game for almost giving me furious hemorrhages. My family suffered because of this infernal "game".

Butterfly
15th May 2016, 18:09
I played and finished games like Sonic 06, Bubsy 3D, Superman 64 and many others but if I have to pick up the game I hated the most I'm gonna go with... Final Fantasy XIII.
Is not that it's worst than those games from a technical standpoint is just... that I absolutely hate that bloody game, the worst purchase I ever did, and nothing is gonna make me think otherwise, honestly I could go on forever to explain why FFXIII is one of the worst RPG's I've ever played but I don't want to write an essay about something I don't enjoy in the slightest and honestly, no one would care.
It basically ruined Final Fantasy for me after I played Crisis Core and I was so eager to get into the rest of the series only to then play... that, I haven't played a Final Fantasy game since and I don't want to because the wound just keeps burning.

Dat Luigi Fan Official
15th May 2016, 18:29
Every Sonic game exept Sonic 1,2,3,and Knuckles,Generations
Every CoD beause they are dull as hell.
Banzo Kazooie Nuts and Bolts.

AND The worst of all Playstation All Stars:Battle Royale

I've played all of these during my childhood.I had fun with them until I heard critics about them.

Now I have Dsi and Wii,PS2 and sold the Genesis on ebay to get the PC!

idspispopd
17th May 2016, 22:21
Mortal Kombat Advance on the gameboy advance
Dragon's Lair on the NES (nearly unbeatable shitpile)
Superman 64

Iceberg821
18th May 2016, 04:14
Scary Maze.

Yeah, I had those kind of friends, but to sum it all up...

...that "game" was the biggest bully I'll ever face. EVER.

PERIOD. :depressed:

Foxhoundno3
3rd June 2016, 14:19
red sabre takedown

why do i even waste my time on this shiet.

Misery99
3rd June 2016, 18:22
I agree with the poster that stated Mario is Missing!

I think it was even worse because at that time I didn't know it was an educational game. I thought it was a sequel to Super Mario World or something and felt stupid. At that young age we use to just look at the pretty pictures on the back of the cartridge box and say ooo I want it!

kmister
3rd June 2016, 18:39
yaiba ninja gaiden z is the worst game I ever played do to the fact that the bosses are bad and the mini to small enemies are way to harder then the bosses themselves and don't get me started on the final boss in the game which I call it bull @#&^!

Krowix
3rd June 2016, 19:59
+2 Superman 64

Mortos
3rd June 2016, 20:09
I know this is gonna sound weird, but the worst game i have played is... Resident Evil operation raccoon city, i love the RE series, and i remember go with a friend to buy this thing, worst purchase i ever made, the controls were terrible, your character was really useless because of the controls and the awful cover system, the ending was bad, trying to play that thing was a pain, you fight more with generic enemies and the zombies are more kind of a add-on, in the end we got bored of that game and we sell it, to me that was one of the biggest disappointments of 2012, we did not expect a really good game, but at least something decent, the result was a catastrophe.

Feedmekirby
3rd June 2016, 20:34
When I was younger, I played this god awful Looney Tunes Shooter game on the Wii (I can't even remember the name anymore). The game was broken and unbalanced as ****, and the controls were stiff, unnatural, and making simple jumps required double jumping then shaking the Nunchuck for some ungodly reason. It was not a great experience, to say the least.

alexmcphail1000
3rd June 2016, 22:14
Little Britain for the ps2. If you don't know what that is, it's a terrible British "comedy" show that someone thought they could make a game out of. it's like 8 mini levels that are terrible versions of classic games like pacman. Truly terrible.

nightfall.ortiz
5th June 2016, 09:38
Rust

Have a fun time try to play when every server has a group of peeps who have harvested all of the good supplies and hunt new players down for fun

Salty Gamer is Salty

Binary
6th June 2016, 09:55
Worst game was super man 64 for me, my dad rented it for me when it first came out. So horrible and i was glad we didnt buy it.

JZ666
10th June 2016, 15:19
ET Enough said if you know about this game you'll know why its terrible that or MK Special Forces "Shudders"

kingkupo
28th June 2016, 22:57
It's a coin toss for me between all the uncharted and all the bioshock games. I'm not trying to troll anybody by saying that, I just hated them that much.

3rd Snowball
29th June 2016, 00:35
When I was younger, I played this god awful Looney Tunes Shooter game on the Wii (I can't even remember the name anymore). The game was broken and unbalanced as ****, and the controls were stiff, unnatural, and making simple jumps required double jumping then shaking the Nunchuck for some ungodly reason. It was not a great experience, to say the least.

Looney Toons: Acme Arsenal. I played the Wii version of it, too. Man, that game was pretty bad, but not nearly the worst I've played. The PS2 version was a little better, due to the spin attack being on a button.

I had Superman 64 when I was younger, too. Even then, I was so young I don't remember how much I hated it. Other mentions include:

-Super Mario All-Stars for Wii, this game is extremely pointless due to the fact you can buy all of the classic games on Wii Shop, and it's just a port of the SNES game of the same name.

-Wario: Master of Disguise for DS. It wasn't nearly as fun as any of the Wario Land games, and having to draw the icons to change disguises in quick demand was such a pain. That, and I hated the final boss for a long time. If the game took advantage of the DS's buttons, it could have been a bit better, the graphics and Wario and Goodstyle's conversations were nice.

-Frogger Beyond for the Gamecube, this game nearly killed the Gamecube for me when I was younger. It was extremely unforgiving, a bit glitchy, and not very fun. Had a decent soundtrack, I still remember some of the songs this many years later.

-Mario Sports Mix for the Wii, good at first, but the game gets very repetitive after a while, the roster is also a bit too small, very bad balance due to no option to turn off super shots, and Dodgeball is the only game that's worth it out of all 4 sports. At least the special boss you fight is a bit cool.

-Sonic for Game Gear. I hated the system, and I hate this game, it's just too difficult too early on, I rarely beat the first boss alone.

-Sega All-Star Tennis for Wii. Not nearly as fun, fluid, solid, or fast paced as Power Tennis, long story short. The minigames are god-awful, too, most of them require you to hit the ball at a certain place in a short amount of time, which, due to the terrible physics, was no fun at all.

-Yoshi's Topsy Turvy for GBA. This game really looked and felt like a Yoshi's Story looking flash game. It played like one, too.

What really tops the list is Woody Woodpecker: Escape from Buzz Buzzard Park on the PS2. The game looked and played like some unfinished tech-demo, there was no tutorial, the graphics were decent, except for when they weren't suffering from tons of textural glitches. If this game were more well known, it could easily be up there with Bubsy 3D and Superman 64.

Left4Joker
29th June 2016, 02:30
@3rd Snowball

You really need to download and try (because that's all you'll do) to play Silver Surver for the NES.

I promise you'll be disappointed. XD

Venom Mobmaster5
29th June 2016, 02:34
I know some of you might flame me for this but... mine would be Gears of War series, Souls series, Assassins Creed Series, the current gen COD installments, and Uncharted perhaps.

NegaDrive
29th June 2016, 05:32
only 2 come to mind, another century's episode portable and shadow the hedgehog

axkeeper
29th June 2016, 06:31
Superman 64.

A lot of people said this one like 20 times all ready LOL

I could never get past the damn flying through rings!!! :ranting1:

whoisthisguy
29th June 2016, 16:11
Fight Fever. This is a contender for one of the worst fighting games in all of existence.
At least the music is somewhat alright?

Domination
30th June 2016, 21:43
Payday 2, nothing is wrong with it, except the infamy spammers.

Star wars battlefront, I've watched game plays, it's not that bad... But again EA.

Gta V, Alright come on. The multilayer might be chaos but still.

Left4Joker
1st July 2016, 00:22
Fight Fever. This is a contender for one of the worst fighting games in all of existence.
At least the music is somewhat alright?

Check Power Moves for the Genesis ;D

WillUTakeTheGreenHerb?
6th July 2016, 23:25
hong kong 97

Plusle2019
6th July 2016, 23:44
MUGEN with poorly made characters, spriteswaps, punching bags, cheap edits, static low res 240P screenshot stages made on Cybaster's Stage Creation Tool and the default screenpack with 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 character slots and the slots themselves are 4 by 5 pixels rendering the select screen to being a giant 1.5 TB rainbow.

Nothing can surpass that.

Magedragon
1st August 2016, 16:09
Sonic '06.

I'm honestly amazed at how I was even able to beat the game to the final boss with all of the glitches...

RealAkaitoShion
4th August 2016, 03:19
The worst game I ever played was probably Sonic '06. It had Waaaayyyy too many glitches, Silver was a good character but had the bad luck of appearing in the worst Sonic game ever and the ending was just so bad

zombiespro10101
4th August 2016, 03:23
The Crew... there really was nothing enticing about it and it felt so bland compared to other racing games...

DeathAntlionOverlord
4th August 2016, 04:15
Hong Kong 97
Super man 64
Power Rangers 64 (Saban's power rangers lightspeed rescue)
ive been fooled by those......things that for some reason are called games, at first i thought oooooooh this game will be awesome,and then when we see the game, you see the stuff

EDIT: Hong Kong 97 gave me nightmares

オプティさん
4th August 2016, 04:31
@3rd Snowball

You really need to download and try (because that's all you'll do) to play Silver Surver for the NES.

I promise you'll be disappointed. XD

Silver Surfer!? I used to play that game with my friends, and never clear one single thing. The dark history of worst games ever!
I remembered one worst games did played, Death Crimson on Sega Saturn got worst than Time Crisis or Die Hard Trilogy or Gal Gun Double Peace..... orz

Left4Joker
4th August 2016, 05:21
Silver Surfer!? I used to play that game with my friends, and never clear one single thing. The dark history of worst games ever!
I remembered one worst games did played, Death Crimson on Sega Saturn got worst than Time Crisis or Die Hard Trilogy or Gal Gun Double Peace..... orz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvnRBywkUZ0

LAITSWAG
4th August 2016, 05:24
mugen during a community event

magicogre91
4th August 2016, 05:25
MTV Skateboarding on the PS1, except i still like to play it:wub:

LAITSWAG
4th August 2016, 05:29
edgy as well as non-mainstream

N-pass nebro
4th August 2016, 09:50
Watch Dogs... the hacking concepts was pretty cool but the story, the gameplay and the graphics are very bland...

MidnaGamer
4th August 2016, 10:26
If you can count in disappointment, then Namco X Capcom. I was really excited for it when i heard of it, so i downloaded it. i played it. i liked it for the first 5 stages, everything was fine. every character was likable. the music was good, and after that everything became... Really repetitive and stupid. literally everything! the dialogue, the plot, the music, the enemies, the stages, slow gameplay, the characters that appear per stage, LITERALLY EVERYTHING!!! i became really frustrated. because my favourite characters got scolded by new annoying and pissed off characters. it was really a hell to play through, even though i didn't finish it, because there's 50 STAGES! i got to stage 11, and i can't go on. i can never replay this again. no wonder this game flopped in japan, and didn't get an international release. :sad:

Oliver As Latias
4th August 2016, 11:50
Bomberman (NES) and the first Mega Man game.

Lichtbringer
4th August 2016, 12:25
EAT LEAD The Return of Matt Hazard, it has a great idea but the executing is just bad, it gets boring realy fast because of the repetitive gameplay and the boring level desings, it also has a never fixed gamebreaking bug that the use of some weapons causes the game to freeze, that only appears if the language of the game is set to German. =/

gamejediben
4th August 2016, 12:34
Ghostbusters on NES
Back to the Future on NES
Sonic 06
Superman 64
Mortal Kombat Special Forces
Aquaman on the Gamecube

about 95% of liscenced games if I'm being honest. At this point, I never touch the damn things anymore.

RocketSparkster
5th August 2016, 00:09
Bootleg Famiclone: Donkey Kong Country, Beachhead, The Legend, The Egg, War, Super Mario World and much more.

SwissRoll
5th August 2016, 01:13
Pokemon Channel, if it can be technically be called a "game".
Otherwise, Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian on the Wii. I think a relative just kind of gave it to us. The text is too small to read most of the time, the screen is too dark, and it's extremely hard to figure out what to do for no reason. The game tells you to do something, but not HOW to do it. Then it turns out like, you have to press some button combination with this one character at this one precise spot on an unmarked wall or whatever. Like, how was I supposed to know that?!

If it fixed the problem of giving unclear directions and was slightly less finicky/buggy, it probably could've been a decent multiplayer experience. Never bothered to beat it to this day though, too frustrating to accomplish much.

Dogxedo
5th August 2016, 09:11
I remember from the back lands of my memory a shovelware game for the Wii called... Endless Ocean That game was a mess. It's basically a game where you touch fish and explore. Yet neither of those two thing work. You can barely touch small fish... which inhabit the games first level (So basically, I didn't get past the first level.) And you cant explore in the level, because if you DARE try to do what the game tells you, they will say "Sorry, no fun allowed, go back and attempt to touch tiny individual fish." That game was so awful, I broke the disk and hid it. It was never seen again from that point forward.

NoNamePenGuy
5th August 2016, 16:53
Any Sanic game

Overlord24
6th August 2016, 02:06
The worst game I ever payed was Smuggler's Run 2 for the ps2. it was my first Rockstar game, and It was pure garbage, the collection missions had me going all over the map, the other missions were boring, repetitive, and forgettable.

timberfellingrobot
6th August 2016, 02:10
The worst game I played is probably all the bootleg snes games that contained animated ****.

Hidden Ninja
11th August 2016, 03:12
Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine

Ilham2261
14th August 2016, 11:48
Mario bros?

Fobos
14th August 2016, 13:41
Postal III

MoogleUser
14th August 2016, 13:51
I'm probably going to get a ****ton of flak for this, but...

Final Fantasy X

Eh, X was meh to me... But Final Fantasy VIII I would say is a bit more worse. Because of the fact that you can simply just spam summons (Guardian Forces) without even using MP, you can practically beat the whole thing around Lv. 30, the junction system overall, and Seifer is just an awful character to me/immature for his age.

The White
15th August 2016, 02:53
The worst game I have ever played was Victory Run on the virtual console for the Wii because that game was very difficult by having almost no room for error.

JPBrigatti
15th August 2016, 10:23
Sonic 2006.

Alleghast
15th August 2016, 13:54
Rise of the Robots on Amiga 1200

Der dasMann
15th August 2016, 14:06
Worst game... well, I dont really have any of these.

But from franchises I played probably MGS5 being the worst of canon metal gear games
POSTAL 3 because we all know why
Saints Row 3 because it got crunched under the "Too much of a GTA clone" pressure (then I look at gta 5:facepalm2:)

Baal83
26th August 2016, 11:29
Ride to hell retribution :facepalm2:

n_mado
26th August 2016, 16:37
Big Rigs. yeah, that's rare.

mario29601
26th August 2016, 17:42
Sanic Bum for Wii U. I still have nightmares.

Creperator
26th August 2016, 21:04
Half-life 3. *grab popcorn*

Duduz12
26th August 2016, 23:49
I am played more UNdertale its so beatifull game :D

Xante
27th August 2016, 02:59
Superman 64

Wenrum
27th August 2016, 05:42
Probably Stake: Fortune Fighters on the Xbox. Man was it bad, it seemed like a street fighter ripoff in some ways.

Radpipe
27th August 2016, 05:51
Smash Bros Brawl. Years of playing Melee makes me feel like I'm constantly Bowser with an anchor attached when I play Brawl.

Duduz12
27th August 2016, 15:36
Rambo:the game the best bad game

aeong
4th September 2016, 00:48
I decided one day to try Action 52. I was curious to see if the Genesis version was any better. It was only slightly better and I never want to endure that pain again.

GAVANDSIMMER
4th September 2016, 07:53
Probably Charlie's Angels for the Ps2. It was the first time I ever started a game and instantly knew it was terrible.

valelow
4th September 2016, 08:11
What exactly would you consider to fit in the category of "worst"? Do you mean in terms of difficulty to the point of the game not being interesting? Or perhaps you mean the quality of the story? Maybe the gameplay and mechanics didn't suit your liking? You didn't quite meet eye-to-eye with the graphics?

If I were to pick a game considering all of the above, I would probably have to choose (from my experience) Final Fantasy 13-2. Never have I ever been so lost in a game's "direction" than I have with that installment within the series. Although the controls were pretty clunky, I looked over that in order to pay more attention to the story and gameplay. It wasn't until mid-late game that I've noticed that the direction of which the game is suppose to put you in is a complete mess, really. It's one of those games where if you were to put it down for a week or so and return back to it, you wouldn't really know where to go. There's just a bunch of time gates here and there and everywhere... I almost feel like they were trying to put on a Chrono Trigger vibe, but failed miserably. And don't get me started on how ridiculous the DLCs were... and being expensive for no good reason. All-in-all, my experience with FF 13-2 started off positive, but later down the line became worse and worse and I knew by the time I had finished the game that I had indeed played a "bad" game, from my experience.

Azure_Shadow
6th September 2016, 08:44
Galidor: Defenders of the Outer Dimension. (shudders)
In my defense, I didn't know anything about this game and bought it for $2, back before I had Steam and games were still expensive.

insertjokehere
6th September 2016, 11:41
Worst game I've played? Let's answer this question with another question...

Have you ever heard of a little "gem" called Drake of the 99 Dragons?

AyaneOfDeath
6th September 2016, 16:52
Maze Action PS2........terrible

SuperASX
12th September 2016, 03:39
Ninja Gaiden 3 on the PS3. It was extra disappointing since I love Sigma 2.

MasterFox
23rd September 2016, 16:28
Jackal and Hyde on the NES. Worst game ever. Seriously, it was awful, none of it made ANY SENSE AT ALL.

Blitz Krieg
23rd September 2016, 17:56
Assassins Creed Syndicate... the most boring time spend in my life...

Dooty
24th September 2016, 03:52
it was console game

mrkillerovsky
24th September 2016, 12:12
As a lover of military/tactical stuff, I must say that worst game I ever played was......Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Its so incomplete and overrated. Take Counter Strike, put it in 3rd person/first person hybrid with broken cover system, make enemies so bulletspongy it would put Division to shame with every 3rd enemy SPAS-12 imbecile that kills you on one shot, make friendly AI suck...also make FOV criminally low, so you cant see absolutely anything. Then take this game, slap Tom Clancy name on it and call it "tactical".

NOOB2424
24th September 2016, 15:16
Has to be a tie between Ride to Hell:Retribution and Big Rigs:Over The Road Racing. I'm leaving Superman 64 out of this because i somehow liked how bad it was and i found it pretty amusing. Maybe because i got it for free.

OMEN1236
24th September 2016, 16:11
PS2-Legend of the Dragon based off the anime of the same name a fighting game virtually unplayable
or Ps3-Girl Fight boring

thatevilbutler
24th September 2016, 21:19
xbox Drake of the 99 dragons. Aiming is really bad.

tuMut
24th September 2016, 21:24

Ashiya
24th September 2016, 21:27
Runescape.

FreedomB
25th September 2016, 04:02
Sonic in general.

jayandj
25th September 2016, 04:09
The worst game I've ever played was Chester Cheetah: Too Cool to Fool.

KrimsonXG
25th September 2016, 06:30
Metroid Other M. I loved the other Metroid games but Other M made me puke and I didnt even play it for 30 minutes.

Anabelle
25th September 2016, 09:59
Warframe. I hated every second of it. Mostly because you're gonna be waiting a LOT of seconds for anything with the crafting system.

KingOfFighter
25th September 2016, 13:47
MGS5

Awmier
25th September 2016, 15:11
Warframe really sucked.

thetanker2012
26th September 2016, 08:07
Warframe. I hated every second of it. Mostly because you're gonna be waiting a LOT of seconds for anything with the crafting system.
its not much of a problem for me, you just go to other missions ans thats it. besides. you can see if its done or not by the wf app on the phone, so that problem is not kinda of a big deal.(besides. i am sure you dont play warframe all day, so...)

now im gonna say 2 games, they maybe are not known but they are baad.

the number one is: -turbo trucks- if that trucks have turbo...then even a bus car can race on an official racing course...seriously...the trucks are too slow!
its made by phoenix. you have been warned.

and the second one is: sprint car chalenge. in this game you get points....by hitting cars!(driftingand winning races,but we are talking about sprint cars.) which is not a bad idea...if it was a demolition derby game...its not! its just a game about rally,sprint cars,...and the worst of all...you gain first place on one race. and you unlock all the stuff. the score will be still counting but who cares. you beat already the game!

Worrybear
26th September 2016, 10:43
Heroes of the Storm

DominatorLegend
27th September 2016, 03:34
"TES Online" came right into my mind

jarbar3000
4th October 2016, 04:15
minecraft

Mojkoe
4th October 2016, 05:25
MUGEN :)

Shadoboy
8th October 2016, 04:50
I don't recall the name, but it was this weird pirated game which had Pokemon you had to hit with a pokeball Whack-a-mole style. The controls made no sense, the pokemon made weird noises and it was overall really boring.

VGDCMario
8th October 2016, 17:02
An NES game that was named chess and played like Chinese Checkers(?)

sweetdestructor
8th October 2016, 22:37
idek there is alot of bad games i have played

TobiCapo79
9th October 2016, 04:20
Superman 64

puyopop
9th October 2016, 15:59
Shadow the hedgehog. There has never been a game that pissed me off so much out of the sonic series.

Woldin
18th November 2016, 23:57
Honestly? League of Legends.

Don't get me wrong. I think that, as a game, it's pretty good. However, its player base kills any and all fun I can ever have with the game.

arkonaut
19th November 2016, 15:26
early 3d games that had awful camera angles and clunky controls

illnii
19th November 2016, 15:37
awful cartoon based games like the ben 10 ones

c3ntr0n800
20th November 2016, 01:23
You're going to be burning me at the stake for these, but I'll just say them (Note: My reasons don't have to be agreed with.)

Shantae series. Why? Generic plots, but with fanservice slapped onto it.

Splatoon. Why? The fanbase was a huge pile of "Special Snowflakes" before the game was even released.

AXZUniverse
20th November 2016, 06:46
Megaman X7. Too much of a disappointment and letdown.

XTemplarioX
20th November 2016, 20:12
E.T Atari

Ratsel
22nd November 2016, 02:22
so bad its good in Devil may cry 2s case and as for legitly bad in my book...there was this game on the gba shining something...I can't remember for the life of me and going back to dmc 2 DEMON TANKS. whats not to love about that its freaking hilarious

Busdriver
30th November 2016, 17:15
Hm I played many bad games including some from the dreamcast era. Hm.. but I think the worst I may of ever tried may of been a Robocop game.

Worst I seen may of been this halloween game.. I forgot the name of it, but it's somewhere on youtube where a person played it. And you have to collect candies with a T stance model on horrible graphics.. Game so bad you could actually laugh at it.

Mugenfan10
2nd December 2016, 05:23
My worst game has to be The Thing on ps2....I got so far into the game but at one point it literally became impossible to complete.

KuroTenshi67
5th December 2016, 07:43
I don't play much bad fighting games, but when I do...
I play Samurai Shodown V.
(I also have other games in check like Kung-Fu Panda Smash Bros for instance)
Other than fighting games, the game must have been so bad I don't remember it. XD

deedara69
7th December 2016, 03:10
theres this awful awful fighting game for snes called world heroes or some nonsense. its clunky and the characters are 90s generic clones of other fighting games. definite bottom 5. or nes ultima as well as any early dungeons and dragons rpg with the exception of a top down one where youre a dragon, lol.

ps: also all the flak tes online gets, makes me happy i never played it. what about over hyped terrain generator no mans sky? not that one cant having fun playing it, but even with added features, its still far from the game i was promised:furious::furious:

Leon72
7th December 2016, 04:37
E.T. (Atari VCS2600)

mulambo
7th December 2016, 04:49
Fit of Fighting (Mame / Arcade "Art of Fighting" rip-off... yeah all chars unlocked but almost no gameplay)

Leon72
7th December 2016, 05:30
Yes,Fit of Fighting is a shame...and also no sound if I remember correctly. :)

mulambo
7th December 2016, 22:49
Yep, no sound, strange or unexisting gameplay, not even the official characters (Ryo and Robert) worked ...

deedara69
8th December 2016, 04:11
yea et and superman were pretty terrible, tho thankfully the new superman game next year might be tight. supes 64 killed superman games, they need a comeback. most atari games were trash, except the classics. there are very few gems there, tho frog on lilypad was sweet :)

Mastamez
17th December 2016, 14:33
Double Dragon V The Shadow Falls
Rise of the Robots
Mortal Kombat 4 on Gameboy
Sword of Sodan on Sega Genesis

Pretty sure there are more I forgot but this is off the top of my head.

Ratsel
18th December 2016, 12:05
couldn't be called a game then could it? I mean technically it is but still if it doesn't act like a duck it ain't a duck

mulambo
19th December 2016, 08:00
Mortal Kombat 4 on Gameboy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbdTiB2MI_A

Leon72
19th December 2016, 08:53
Terribile!!! :)

mulambo
19th December 2016, 09:50
I'm still asking myself if that's fan-made or REALLY a game feauture. Google doesn't help me at all. Clueless.

kylepounder
26th December 2016, 13:39
fnaf is the most worst game in world history.
and this line game i got on steam biring as hell atlest it was a gift :3
AFL live 2 was worse than the first one controls where hard and confushing i hope AFL Evolution is better

FaceOfDays
26th December 2016, 16:46
I'm kind of a "picky eater" when it comes to finding games, so I haven't played many titles I thought were bad. Now I've beaten Sonic '06, but as bad as it is, I feel like I can at least play it well. However, Sonic Lost World just feels so awkward and strange to play. I can't feel like I can ever make Sonic move naturally, and just moving in general feels weird. I only made it to the second world before I gave up. I can't really describe it since it's been a while since I got rid of that game, but I remember it just felt really bad.

mistkerfister75
26th December 2016, 16:50
I've played a lot of bad games in my time mainly because i'm old and started with a SINCLAIR SPECTRUM 48K PLUS when I was a boy. I think though that there are a tonne of games out there right now charging people lots of money to play when all they seem to be is walking simulators. THESE are not games.

mulambo
26th December 2016, 19:23
oh, how could I forget about it:
Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness for PS2. They totally destroyed the gameplay.
Street Warrior for PS2. Too bad the graphics are ok, all the rest is kinda lame.
V-Rally for PS1. Despite the title, it sucks. But they did gret job with the sequel.
Bee Movie for PS2. Damn I hated that game (but mostly because of the PS3/PS2 emulation compatibility issues)
Dino Stalker for PS2. Another disappointing sequel of a great saga. also... why didn't
Reservoir Dogs for PS2. I wish it would have been a free-roaming game. Easy to beat with cheap strategies.
All the Spyro titles for PS2 (except the first one): really, why did they have to make it like God of War?

Fobarimperius
27th December 2016, 19:04
I find it incredibly difficult to fully dislike a title as I always feel I get some sort of progress out of it even when it's bad. That said, there are a few games I genuinely loathed or just baffled me and I never continued them.

Generations of Chaos: Aedis Eclipse (PSP)
The general presentation of this game was bizarre. I wish I could say I understood it remotely, but there are almost four menu's worth of stats for every character. The combat itself seems both deceptively simply and poorly executed. All combat is auto controlled as your unit storms the field with robots and attacks other people with robots. Additionally, the stages are just straightforward treks across the spaces like a board game. Disgaea 2 was infinitely better.

Until Dawn (PS4)
Experience: Played the game through to the point where you haver to make a decision to return to the mansion or go to a tower. Decided that going back to the mansion with the killer was a stupid idea, and going to the tower to radio help seemed like a good idea. Found a flare gun and the character automatically used it. Tried to save a character. By performing these actions, the game killed one of the characters with no control from myself. Found out you have to go "We're unarmed and there's a killer in the mansion, let's go back". You're forced to go to the radio tower anyways, but you don't waste the flare and survive. Whatever, finished the game and restarted to try and collect everything and get the best ending. Found a collectible in chapter two. Game glitched, would not add to my inventory. Nearly snapped the disc in half.

Fallout: New Vegas (PS3)
Glitchy glitch glitch glitchity glitch glitchity glitch glitchy. NPC's spawn in mountains for important quests and cannot be reached. Some quests bugged and refused to progress because I did a quest I wasn't supposed that seemed like a side quest. Objects sometimes just randomly despawn. This game threw every glitch it had at me and made it essentially unplayable. Even after restarting, I still glitched. I just gave up. You basically cannot play this game without having the wiki open at all times, and that defeats the fun of exploring and finding new stuff if you have to know ahead of time what's inside and if it'll glitch the game down the road.

Rockband (Wii)
I played the Xbox 360 one with a friend when that came out and I remember us and her brother all making characters with the customization, earning money, decking out our band, playing new songs, and loving it. I neither owned a PS3 or Xbox 360 at the time, but decided to spend my Christmas money on the Wii one. I should have done way more research, because the Wii version removes all of the customization and unlockables, just giving you songs to play and that's it.

Metroid (NES)
I never have liked this game much. I love Zero Mission, I adore the Prime series, I like Fusion and Super Metroid, and I could take or leave Other M, but the original is, to me, a mess of gnarled pixels and difficult-to-navigate copy-pasted rooms that make it incredibly difficult for me to get my bearings and figure out where I am. I am constantly disoriented and don't know where I'm going. Kraid is as far as I have ever made it.

Tales of the Abyss
The game itself and its gameplay is designed beautifully, but the characters are either hypocrites, arse-hats, or brats. I ended up nearly hating every character by the end of the story except Luke which I felt the game was explicitly trying not to do.

deedara69
27th December 2016, 21:20
hmmm i enjoy new vegas, tho glitchy. still fallout lol. without hardcore, pretty mediocre tho. honestly, nostalgia blinds because almost the entire nes library is nonsense with a few exceptions.

AND thank you. metroid as an idea is decent, but in execution, is garbage. never was a fan, tho samus aran is a decent character. one series i always felt was sub par. glad someone agrees ^

LexyBiersack
28th December 2016, 06:36
Mount Your Friends... don't get it wrong but I get that game from a friend, 'kay? but i don't know why I still keep the game.

tendothewk
29th December 2016, 16:30
There was a Shrek fighting game on gameboy color.

That gave me nightmares trying to beat that garbage.

Fuji22
29th December 2016, 17:49
Time Commandof on PS1. Stay far away from it as possible.

thisoneheredude
29th December 2016, 17:58
In recent memory, DMC2. It's not as excruciatingly awful as most people say, it just happens to be a token "playable" PS2 action game sandwiched between two masterpieces.

Horuro
30th December 2016, 00:48
I was only going to say Naruto Shippuden: Dragon Blade Chronicles due to being very dissapointing to me (and the story was a mess), but surfing through this post helped me remember some games I played way back than that:

-Dragon's Lair (NES)
-Mario is Missing
-Bugs Bunny Crazy Castle
-Dragon Ball Z Sagas

Hpgameer123
30th December 2016, 01:47
The worst game I ever played was sonic 06 mostly because of how many bugs are in the game

VioletBlade
30th December 2016, 05:29
Superman 64 is a given but not one that really stuck with me. If we mean biggest disappointments though, it'd have to be Spore. I had fun with the creators still, but there was so much more. So much that could have been.

Magnemite
30th December 2016, 06:07
Broken Helix for PS1. Awful clunk of a game.

Moy006xD
30th December 2016, 09:00
CSI Something, can't remember what version, i just remember that we got stuck on a part, and... That's it. That was the game. My cousin and i were so mad that we threw the disc by the window.

Mogotke
30th December 2016, 22:19
I was gifted bad rats it was awful

Fujioka
31st December 2016, 04:32
ever have that time your friends give you a prank with telling you great games but insides is awful? i got Jojo all star battle for PS2,but realized it was just barbie games inside.

Rexxard
31st December 2016, 07:51
limbo of the lost just dont play it

The Spanish Announce Desk
31st December 2016, 23:36
Fable 3. I remember being really salty about the way they streamlined the stats and leveling from the first two games.

KittiesGalore
1st January 2017, 00:05
Land of the Dead Fiddlers Green or something along those lines... it was so broken.

Cakarus
1st January 2017, 08:20
my worst just because it was so hard was lion king on snes, and something on xbox one called like knightsquad it was like a bad bomber man reject

keawn326
1st January 2017, 20:46
To this day I will never forgive myself for spending money on Lightning Returns.

malmal
1st January 2017, 20:50
Poison pink
Monster design was ok but it was very boring

TehRedMage
2nd January 2017, 16:49
omikron the nomad soul.

Gonna be honest, I played this when I was really young during a few days I had to stay home from school due to illness and barely remembered it, didn't even remember the name. I had convinced myself it was all a fever dream I had. Then I found out it was real. Oh so god-awfully real. Then I watched the super best friends LP of it. Oh god the flashbacks.

Edit: Spelling.

Deadly
4th January 2017, 18:14
It would be dbz taiketsu for me

Wintermourn
8th January 2017, 09:01
Cookie Clicker, I guess. Can't think of anything else.

anonoriginal
4th February 2017, 19:27
so many different opinions. honestly i've played so many bad games it's hard to rank them. i love GBA games and have played so many bad ones in my time, honestly it's hard for me to pick just one.
im getting frustrated trying to think of one. lol
i've played downright broken games like "Mountain bike extreme"
extremely boring games like "star trek enterprise"
and games that i just couldn't get into like League.

so i guess any MOBA would me my answer.
i just hate MOBAs so much.
im not a huge multiplayer person.
ugh but i also want to say a specific game,
i'll go with Daredevil for the GBA.

god awful game, it only has 5 levels, no unlockables. no upgrades. and only 2 attacks.
worst. game. ever.

Enzo25
16th February 2017, 15:22
One Word: GULCRY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JTc9T1u-Iw

(Yes, i Played it...Horrible Experience!)

Tabris666
16th February 2017, 16:56
grand theft auto saga any of those games is bad normally is mostly made for little kids because of the blood and cursing but looking the overall the game is broing to death and gameplay is the worst,and the bugs and crashing made it less appealing.
It kinda reminded me to mortal kombat games with "Blood,Violence,Fatality" but the gameplay is really bad made sometimes the moves works others don't

Toa Mahma
16th February 2017, 18:53
Superman 64
or that, Goat Simulator

GreninjaCalem658
16th February 2017, 19:20
Bart VS The Space Mutants on the SEGA Genesis

Plusle2019
16th February 2017, 21:30

mulambo
17th February 2017, 14:34
GTA Vlol, dude, that's one of my favourite actually. The only things I don't like of that game are: cars never run out of gas and have no speed meter, cops exactly know when you shot someone even in the desert, and "movie director" mode not being feautured on ps3 version (so I have to cheat invincibility and other stuff).
There are also other things I don't like of that game for ps3, like no offline customization for characters (even if there are 3 selectable characters), but overall is a stress-relieving game for me.

Plusle2019
18th February 2017, 07:49
lol, dude, that's one of my favourite actually. The only things I don't like of that game are: cars never run out of gas and have no speed meter, cops exactly know when you shot someone even in the desert, and "movie director" mode not being feautured on ps3 version (so I have to cheat invincibility and other stuff).
There are also other things I don't like of that game for ps3, like no offline customization for characters (even if there are 3 selectable characters), but overall is a stress-relieving game for me.

Um, you ( and those other people) do know that the games I listed are actually one of the best games according to many people (including me even. I love the GTA series) and I was being sarcastic.

I don't really have any "worst" games I played. All the games I think are bad in my opinion are just me being nitpicky (Such as New Mario Bros 2 for the 3ds) so I don't have any real bad games.

I'm just gonna erase the post. Nobody understands sarcasm.

Enzo25
18th February 2017, 13:13
Nobody understands sarcasm.
Not many, but not anyone...
I get it, Anyway XD
And that's why you are dubbed "Magnificent Troll"
Am i right?

mulambo
18th February 2017, 14:42
Nobody understands sarcasm. unfortunely this is the internet, if I don't know you how could I understand if you're sarcastic. I surely didn't want you to erase your post btw. chill! :D

Bradsalo
18th February 2017, 15:07
unfortunely this is the internet, if I don't know you how could I understand if you're sarcastic. I surely didn't want you to erase your post btw. chill! :D

A lie is a truth.. that's how the old saying goes..

mulambo
18th February 2017, 20:14
Yeah we have something like that in Sicily, old saying " Babbiannu babbiannu si rici a viritÓ" that literally means " A joke reveals the truth. " There supposed to be something funny in sarcasm to be recognized as it is and not as a clear truth. Otherwise, one can tell the truth in a hilarious way too. So there is a really broad meaning to the old saying, not just one interpretation (or a too literal one).

For example: " This last post is SO on-topic!!!11 " you recognize it as a sarcastic joke.

Enzo25
18th February 2017, 20:18
" Babbiannu babbiannu si rici a viritÓ"

"Cugliuniandu Cugliuniandu a veritÓ nesci fora!"

DominatorLegend
21st February 2017, 11:34
Another EXTREMELY lame game would easily be League of Legends. The quality of the game is only matched by it's community.

thetanker2012
23rd February 2017, 18:45
Another EXTREMELY lame game would easily be League of Legends. The quality of the game is only matched by it's community.

well. the game it isn't that bad...the community is the major problem IMO atleast.(and yeah i know there are some champs that cant be used now because the champ is too nerfed(ejem...aatrox...ejem) but in general, its a good game,atleast in my eyes).

DominatorLegend
25th February 2017, 13:49
well. the game it isn't that bad...the community is the major problem IMO atleast.(and yeah i know there are some champs that cant be used now because the champ is too nerfed(ejem...aatrox...ejem) but in general, its a good game,atleast in my eyes).
Oh trust me. The community and the EXTREMELY unbalanced gameplay are just a few of the numerous cons of this game.

TheWhiteDevil27
10th March 2017, 04:30
some random G Gundam Java mobile fighting game that was apparently released in Hong Kong most likely in the mid-to-late-2000's (because of the Namco Bandai games logo appearing) It makes Shaq Fu look like SSB4 due to the terrible controls (Seriously? Only one attack button and the only way to do special moves is by uncomfortably mashing both the attack button and arrow keys at the same time?). Also, the music was forgettable, repetitive, and obnoxious to listen to and it feels too hard to unlock any more characters. There's lots of question marks in the select screens. So, can you actually unlock the Dark Gundam or is it like Megaman Soccer where it was unfinished? I swear, this game's engine was based off an another game from the same developers (I believe it was a Saint Seiya game)! That would probably explain that!
UPDATE - Now, the worst game I've ever played has to be Crazy Bus for the SEGA Genesis. Despite the title, it has nothing to do with the song of the same name from the PBS Kids show Arthur. Instead, it is a very boring test demo where all you do is move the bus around and honk your horn and the fact that something like this was actually sold on cartridges infuriates me to confusion! :furious: :hmm:
The second worst game I've ever played is Hong Kong 97 for the SNES. It is super hard, has slippery controls, and the music is just a loop of "I Love Beijing Tienanmen" over and over again! The game over screen is also very disturbing. Please stay away from Crazy Bus and Hong Kong 97
My final scores:
#1 - Crazy Bus - - over 9000/5
#2 - Hong Kong 97 - - over 8000/5
#3 - G Gundam the Java Mobile Game - -7000/5

ashendusker
10th March 2017, 14:00
Im gonna get a lot of hate for saying these, but my east favourite would have to be final fantasy XII, simply because it was a complete overhaul of the single player ff games, which i wasn't a fan of

potatochu
11th March 2017, 08:48
worst game? ofc desert bus - it never ends :uhuh:

DotPaddy
11th March 2017, 10:35
Recently re-got a PS2 in my house
Thought it would be funny to pick up Shrek the Third
It wasn't funny
It was only pain

Dustfuzzball65
11th March 2017, 10:41
Ghost Recon Wildlands,
It speaks for itself

dusky
11th March 2017, 10:47
Almost every Movie-to-game games

wotur
11th March 2017, 16:08
Starfox Adventures. It's a bit of a guilty pleasure because I played it when I was young, but god it's awful. Huge areas with nothing in them because they thought it was preferable to loading screens to make you climb down a ladder, then climb up another ladder. Awful voice acting. Stock sound effects with bad audio mixing. Made me question if I was a furry. Etc.

NaniSoreNonon
11th March 2017, 20:28
Honestly, I remember having a Game Gear, and having some kind of Batman game on it. I don't exactly remember what it was; I wanna say Batman Returns? (Edit: After searching around, it was actually Batman Forever. My expectations for a Batman Returns game are just as low, though.) It was honestly a complete mess, like some poorly made Mortal Kombat game turned into a sidescroller. Not to mention, there was literally no way to progress after like the second screen. You could press any button combination in the world and there was not a thing you could do. There was a wall, some weird lights, and that was it. The controls were stiff, and it look awful visually; to compare, I had an X-Men game on the Game Gear as well that look and played better. I'm thankful that Batman games nowadays are amazing, because back then, woo boy.

MaskedFreak
21st April 2017, 23:53
Superman 64, because y'all know.

And Star Fox Zero. This game in special had everything to be the Best game for Wii U (maybe not surpassing Smash, but anyway): It had graphics, a nice gameplay (not the best, but not THAT bad), the story was so-so, it had its secrets, but doesn't have as much as replay as the other Star Fox games (especially 64) and it's medal unlocks were trash and when you collect 100% of the medals you get the same content that anyone with money and bought amiibo can unlock, what a shame...

Jansen121
22nd April 2017, 00:34
(18+) RapeLay (Illusion Soft) (You can rape the Women)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaaMUiG6bcU

BioShock (2K Games) (You can kill Kids)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xf2rZUBZni0

Carmageddon (Stainless Games) (You can Kill other Persons in a car)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aXKdndCNB0

Antogames
22nd April 2017, 14:47
I think maybe Sonic Lost World for the 3DS but I still found the game ok (I even finish it but I need those Chaos Emerald now XS

TheWhiteDevil27
3rd May 2017, 03:04
Apparently, this game was a tie-in for the Phantom Blood movie that came out around that time, but like the game the movie was apparently an awful adaptation as well; so bad that the original author of JJBA forbid the movie from getting a home video release. As a result, The movie is considered forever lost.
Am I the only one who thinks that most pieces of lost media remind me of Lost Episode Creepypastas? On another note, I'm glad that movie is erased from existence (and hope that it stays that way).
Anyways, another bad game I've played is Kim Possible 3: Team Possible (GBA). Why? because of the terrible controls and a tedious system where you have to switch between Kim and Ron It's such a shame though because Kim Possible was such a good show but Disney having to make such a horrid cash-in to it makes it even worse.

Ingonyama
4th May 2017, 04:46
Only out of games I've played:

Objectively worst? Hydlide for the NES. It was so badly animated as to be impossible to make out what was going on, with a flimsy plot that was as generic as RPGs get, and had all of two tracks which were obnoxious to listen to.

The one that disappointed me, personally, the most? X-Men Destiny. Generic fanficcy plot -- rando mutant gets powers and joins the X-Men/Brotherhood. You don't get to play as the X-Men OR the Brotherhood, just...talk to them. TALK TO THEM. This ain't why I bought an X-Men game you guys, I didn't want a dating sim. And the gameplay was just a slicked-up version of the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games, except that you were by yourself instead of with a team. Everything about it was either a giant tease ("Interact with your favorite X-Men!...what, you want to PLAY them? Gee, entitled much?") or a huge letdown.

I finally sold my copy to a used games store last week -- no one else would buy it.

windwalker14
8th May 2017, 21:33
Sonic 06 is the worst game I've ever played.

smhungary89
13th May 2017, 10:17
Country Justice: Revenge of the Rednecks

It's low budget FPS from 2005, inspired by Redneck Rampage, and Postal 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGnaKl3VyoQ

Blaykay
13th May 2017, 13:44
Spyro:Enter The Dragonfly, Glitchy + Little-Nothing was New.

kater15
13th May 2017, 15:36
It's very difficult for me not to like a game, but my brother managed to make me dislike Sonic Battle (GBA). Just hearing the sound of the game makes me angry.

ahanwnawnwaa
19th May 2017, 19:45
Big Rigs

RemeII
19th May 2017, 20:54
Shadow the Hedgehog

Serkel
19th May 2017, 21:17
Megaman X7.

FC Macbeth
20th May 2017, 02:17
Medal of Honor Warfighter

It sucked. End of Story.

Godazrael
20th May 2017, 04:30
dbz ultimate tenckichi

Apexbloodfox
21st May 2017, 03:56
Medal of honor war fight made me very angery becouse I loved the origanal medal of honors butt this one was an franchise killer.

TheWhiteDevil27
21st May 2017, 05:18
The one that disappointed me, personally, the most? X-Men Destiny. Generic fanficcy plot -- rando mutant gets powers and joins the X-Men/Brotherhood. You don't get to play as the X-Men OR the Brotherhood, just...talk to them. TALK TO THEM. This ain't why I bought an X-Men game you guys, I didn't want a dating sim. And the gameplay was just a slicked-up version of the Marvel Ultimate Alliance games, except that you were by yourself instead of with a team. Everything about it was either a giant tease ("Interact with your favorite X-Men!...what, you want to PLAY them? Gee, entitled much?") or a huge letdown.
I finally sold my copy to a used games store last week -- no one else would buy it.
Fun Fact about that game: It was so bad in fact, I've heard all unsold new copies of that game (and Too Human for the XBOX 360) were destroyed. They were made by a developer who's name shall not be named (Hint: they are the same developer that made The Twin Snakes for the GameCube) because they just might be the worst game developer studio other than Phoenix Games (objectively).

Anakaris
21st May 2017, 13:54
Megaman X7.

YES, THIS.

I Hate MMX7 with all my passion. I broke my disc after the first 30 minutes.

Not even joking.

JotaroKujo
21st May 2017, 14:38
Superman 64. What were they thinking while making this game

kjmatt
21st May 2017, 16:27
Some shovelware Wii monster truck game, I don't remember the name of it, probably because I blacked it out.

Fresh Reptile
24th May 2017, 23:29
The legend of zelda ocarina of time is a big ol' steamin' piece of shit

Thunder Ogre
25th May 2017, 01:30
Darkstone & Rage
Rage-once you're in the final level can't go back to town
Darkstone-being paranoid, not knowing when you'll die next.

tec5_5
23rd June 2017, 04:38
Oh lets see

That I owned played and got rid of
War Gods 64

Still own but wont let go of
Gundam 79 War for Earth PS1
Critacom PS1

225Rounds
23rd June 2017, 23:14
So many out there. But one that comes to my mind at the moment is Vampire Rain..

Tlari
24th June 2017, 15:26
Crazybus

TheWhiteDevil27
24th June 2017, 15:51
Crazybus
It's the same for me now. Who's bright idea was it to release a boring tech demo featuring South American buses on SEGA Genesis cartridges anyway? That's a big mystery to me.

NotTheWoz
24th June 2017, 22:24
I have a few. Don't know if any of you have heard of Speedy Eggbert. It's a pretty obscure one, and it is bad. It's the most counter-intuitive platformer I've played...and that's saying something.
There's also Crazy Drake, another obscure platformer and a total, shameless ripoff of Earthworm Jim. And a crap one, at that.
And then there's Game Tycoon 1.5. Geez, where to even start with this one...I played it for several hours and never worked out how to turn a profit. At all. It's mind-bogglingly awful.

drpolice
25th June 2017, 02:15
I have a few. Don't know if any of you have heard of Speedy Eggbert. It's a pretty obscure one, and it is bad. It's the most counter-intuitive platformer I've played...and that's saying something.
There's also Crazy Drake, another obscure platformer and a total, shameless ripoff of Earthworm Jim. And a crap one, at that.
And then there's Game Tycoon 1.5. Geez, where to even start with this one...I played it for several hours and never worked out how to turn a profit. At all. It's mind-bogglingly awful.

Yeah, I have played Speedy Eggbert and its sequel. I was little back then, but I remember having fun with it and spending lots of time making levels in the editor. I don't think it was so bad.

Considering I've spent years playing terrible PC games, the worst game could easily be some random Game Maker trash I've found. But it would be better to say what the worst console game I've player would be; which is Naughty Bear for the Xbox 360. I have no idea why I chose that back then.

maitry
25th June 2017, 13:10
Superman 64

Caanite
28th June 2017, 08:13
Dark Vampires for the PC.

iara0
29th June 2017, 17:52
PokÚmon Blue.

And Baby Felix Tennis (even tho I loved it).

TheWhiteDevil27
29th June 2017, 20:05
Baby Felix Tennis (even tho I loved it)

So, do you think it's so bad it's good?

iara0
29th June 2017, 22:44
No no, its so bad, its bad.

But I love Felix enough to forget that. Kinda like how I like Digimon Racing, even tho it's a "meh" game at best.

nope2773
22nd July 2017, 10:35
mine has to be final fantasy 13
mostly thanks to lack of playing and more like watching a really bad movie with terrible characters >.>

Chronoson
22nd July 2017, 11:35
superman 64 ;/

Durrplant
22nd July 2017, 23:00
League of legends.
That game made me lose 2 years of my life :(

RedClaw
23rd July 2017, 01:22
CS:GO Revenge of the Sunfish

MazeMan
23rd July 2017, 10:30
Mindjack. Boy, was that mind-numbingly boring.

KarateMan
23rd July 2017, 20:02
Super Pitfall. I played that garbage.

gtsloth
24th July 2017, 00:21
Superman 64

RMGames14
24th July 2017, 02:55
Extreme Mini Golf

Bgonetho
25th August 2017, 22:51
LoL because of how addicting this game was :I

lalorobot
26th August 2017, 23:50
Gun Monkeys, couldn't even play 30 minutes of it, it's so boring.

NightKian139
27th August 2017, 00:09
the worst for my was nightmare creatures 2 for ps1. it did have the same feelings from the fires and i lost interest after the first level.

Mugena2017
27th August 2017, 01:29
Call of Duty:raygun:

narwaffleman
27th August 2017, 08:44
The worst game I've played on an older console had to be Action 52. The amount of awful, buggy, and ugly games they shoved onto one cartridge is insane. There is not one redeemable quality about any game on the cartridge.

I know it isn't that bad but the worst game I've played on modern consoles has to be Carnival Games for the Wii. It's just a really bland game with sub-par motion controls. I know there is way worse out there but I've been lucky enough to steer clear of most of them.

Minishotgun
27th August 2017, 21:01
worst game i ever played...huh...

i don't exactly hate the game itself, but loadout left a bitter taste in my mouth since it reminds me of an ex-friend of mine. thats the best i can come up with regarding worst game ever played.

ForsakenM
6th September 2017, 05:51
This is a tough choice...

maybe the Hobbit for PS2?

TheWhiteDevil27
7th September 2017, 04:27
Never mind about my previous posts, the ZX Spectrum version of SQIJ! has to be the absolute worst game I've ever played. It's literally unbeatable even with cheating the game so SQIJ would move because it dies when you finish the first stage.

aeong
13th September 2017, 08:01
Action 52 for the Genesis. I did myself a favor by not playing the even worse NES version.

uuvvaabb
23rd September 2017, 04:43
No Luca No. Although I like it a little, the question is the worst game, and this is my worst game.

mulambo
23rd September 2017, 16:18
Matt Hoffman Pro BMX.
Really disappointed by this one, knowing the engine was the same of Tony Hawk series I expected more, but this game is way too difficult to play, weird physics, bad graphics, I prefer Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX.
Not actually the worst of them all, just one of worst.