PDA

View Full Version : BEST video game you ever played?

Pages : [1] 2

sweetdestructor
9th October 2016, 14:32
I recently saw a post for the WORST games but i wanna know the best you guys have ever played.

im also trying to get myself promoted ;-;

dont ask me what mine is cause i have a profile pic

The Wandering Wanderer
6th November 2016, 04:31
I think for me its probably the MGS series
The gameplay is nice
The plot is good
Everything is awesome except when you got surrounded by so many goddamn soldiers with only 10 hp remaining (that sucks)

The White
9th November 2016, 01:14
The video best game I have ever played was Super Smash Brothers Melee because it was a fast paced video game.

Left4Joker
9th November 2016, 04:31
Mass Effect series
Chrono Trigger
Final Fantasy VIII and VI
Super Mario Galaxy

mulambo
18th November 2016, 22:59
Difficult question.
As if I have to choose the only game I have to play for the rest of my life...
... can't really answer to this.

Woldin
18th November 2016, 23:37
Okami, hands down.

benpage123
19th November 2016, 04:14
Super Smash Bros 3ds

turtleteck
19th November 2016, 04:18
Im not sure what mine would be

Lywolf
19th November 2016, 07:17
I think one of the best games I ever played is Mario 64. It's just one of those games that I can just pick up and play when I'm bored. It was also one of the first games I ever played.:smile:

EcoNation
20th November 2016, 02:52
The Last of Us on the PlayStation is by far the best game Ive ever played, Ive beaten it around 10 times, the story is really good

Spottedslash
20th November 2016, 06:35
GodHand
MGS Series
Dark Souls/Bloodbourne series

AXZUniverse
20th November 2016, 06:38
Best game ever played? I can't really decide. Undertale is helluva good. Megaman X is so awesome. Mortal Kombat is bloody and great. GTA is my childhood game. I can't really decide!

Zephier
20th November 2016, 11:00
Chrono Trigger, hands down.
But since I feel like that's too popular an answer, I also submit Alundra. Because a Zelda-esque game that made me cry for reasons only occasionally related to difficulty deserves to be remembered.

Colorgone
20th November 2016, 11:12
I'd have to say Xenoverse 2 and Watch Dogs 2. I like character creation and feeling of relating to characters. Watch Dogs 2 just basically chimed with me so nice. Then there is Xenoverse 2 which I loved being an avid Dragonball fan.

solblade13
21st November 2016, 00:16
Chrono Trigger, Tales of... series, and Star Ocean series.

Antogames
30th November 2016, 14:53
Me, it will be Super Smash Bros for Wii U.
But outside of that, It's Fire Emblem Fate

Hyde233
30th November 2016, 16:15
I'd probably say Midnight Club II.

The physics are wonky and the graphics don't look good by today's standards. The game hasn't exactly aged well, but I still really like it.

The main problem I have is that most other racing games I've played can get boring. The issue being that they focus too much on the AI. They end up being perfectionists; it's boring and predictable. As a result, the race tracks end up being simple and uninspired. The game essentially becomes a competition of who has the fastest car, because there's no way to catch up when there AI are perfectionists and there aren't any shortcuts to take.

In Midnight Club II, the AI definitely knows its way around, but it can be flawed and crash into walls sometimes. While it's probably unintentional and just bad programming, it still gives it unpredictability and character to the AI. To make up for this, they made the race tracks pretty difficult and confusing to navigate. There are several different paths you can take to get to different checkpoints. It gives you a bit of freedom to explore. It not only challenges your ability to drive, you also have to be good at navigating (Or have a good memory). It challenges you in a different way that a lot of other racing games don't.

Also, I like the overall tone of the game. Each racer has their own personality and will attempt to insult you. The game gives off a cheesy, early PS2 game (In which case, it is) type of feeling, which I like.

Also, if you want my opinion on the other Midnight Clubs:
- I haven't played the first game. Official reviews praise it while fans have mixed opinions.
- Midnight Club L.A. is a disappointment. It had potential, but failed. The ramped up the graphics, had a giant environment, had in-depth car customization, and many things. Here's the problem, the game is challenging, but in the wrong ways. The races are extremely simple; crash once and you won't be able to catch up unless you have a bunch of nitro. The game is essentially the opposite of Midnight Club II.
- Midnight Club 3 is somewhere between II and L.A. It's decent, but I find it to be boring after a while.

Mugenfan10
2nd December 2016, 05:12
My favorite game would have to be Super Metroid. My most played game as a kid and I still love it as an adult.

mistkerfister75
2nd December 2016, 12:06
So many games are shit these days, often ones people say are awesome. Dark Souls 1 is probably the game I sunk the most hours in, but as for favourite game, hard to say, I'd say KOF series as a whole.

hitmontop16
3rd December 2016, 01:58
Very difficult question. It's rather hard to say, as I like a number of games and I can't pick just one favorite.

Enzo25
3rd December 2016, 11:02
Too many Favourites, to choose only 1...

jimmyveez
28th December 2016, 02:47
skyrim,ff7, metal gear solid series, sports games, wwe games lol alot

Zandillo
29th December 2016, 13:33
For me,I think is Dark Souls Series.

Wasdye3000
29th December 2016, 13:40
Some of the best games I've played: Chrono trigger, Batman Arkham Knight, Mario world, Majora's mask and Marvel nemesis

SootiestGameo
29th December 2016, 23:07
one i would sometimes name even now would be cave story i guess

Horuro
29th December 2016, 23:41
I'll say the megaman series, especially the X and Zero series, as they were some of the first games which I actually tried to beat and whose story really interested me (once I learned english). Not even when I struggled hard to beat some (Megaman X4 and 5 which took me like year and a half to beat) I abandoned the series. The only sagas I've never played are the Legends saga and the Starforce series (although I haven't played much of the Battle Networks series either).
Favorites of each series: Megaman 4, Megaman X5, Megaman Zero 3 and Megaman ZX Advent.

It still saddens me that capcom is paying it almost no attention (though MvC Infinite gives me some hope).

225Rounds
1st January 2017, 10:21
Suikoden II.

Themistoklis1
1st January 2017, 10:48
For me its the total war series , Dynasty warriors/ Samurai warriors , Dark souls, Command and conquer series (especialy 3 and kanes wrath) , Metal gear solid series , Skyrim/fallout series and Dead or alive series cant decide from those games i mentioned which is the best yet but i think Total war series is my best

malmal
1st January 2017, 20:46
FINAL FANTASY 5
SaGa series

rockshika96
25th January 2017, 03:52
They are too many, but i Will say three series:
Souls, Uncharted and Elder scrolls.

Enzo25
4th February 2017, 19:14
Too many to decide, but i say that:
Super Mario Bros. 3 + SM64
Crash Bandicoot 1
Resident Evil (Gamecube)
all can take a slice of cake!

Leon72
4th February 2017, 19:52
Impossible to answer this question with a single title.Probably Castlevania: Symphony Of The Night.

Garcg175
4th February 2017, 20:37
Half life 2, no words need to be said

sss64sss
9th February 2017, 19:02
I know it's kind of easy to say I have a lot of favorites, but it's true. SF III, Civilization IV, Wind Waker, etc.

emulator
18th February 2017, 23:43
I can't say what my most favorite game is.
But what has remained a constant favorite of mine is Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back.

AceOfAwesome
9th March 2017, 23:02
Final Fantasy 2 and 6 since that's all I played
Kingdom hearts
Pokémon All of them for GBA and Platinum
Metroid
Super Mario for the NES
Mario Kart for GBA and the DS
Rayman Advance
Soo much to decide between, none of them I can treasure more than the other

TheWhiteDevil27
10th March 2017, 04:15
a tie between Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (3DS), the Megaman Battle Network series (GBA/DS/GC), and Gundam SEED Destiny (GBA)

Anttron224
10th March 2017, 04:51
Fallout New Vegas is my favorite.

spankyfrank
11th March 2017, 04:52
Super Mario World. Classic game that has pretty much been the template for every platformer since. I wish the newer mario games would go back to that type of format.

Apaukolypse
11th March 2017, 07:37
Depends what mood I am in. Different games scratch different itches.

The most fun overall I have had with a game probably has too be Mount & Blade: Warband I guess. Played that game for years.

potatochu
11th March 2017, 09:05
I think Marvel vs Capcom 3 if its just casual. Lots of awesome characters to pick from and real good visuals so anyone can pick up and enjoy the game really :nuts:

DotPaddy
11th March 2017, 12:34
Not Shrek the Third...

Honestly I always find this question hard, nostalgia makes me want to say Spyro 3

Maybe the original Devil May Cry, I really like Binding of Isaac Afterbirth too

wotur
11th March 2017, 16:12
Sounds like I'm joking, but I've had my best gaming EXPERIENCE with Ride to Hell: Retribution
played it with a group of friends and it was the best time. made us all cry laughing, fun to riff on, it being unfairly difficult + buggy just added to the fun as we took turns trying to beat it in ridiculous ways. honestly was more fun than if we'd played an actually good game. 10/10 would reccomend

Mortos
11th March 2017, 20:20
a really hard question, since i got alot of favorites. but choosing one would be Resident Evil 2 back in the day, i cant wait for his remake.

TheGamerKid
11th March 2017, 20:35
I'd say that Sonic Unleashed (PS2), Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks and DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 3 were my favorite games that i ever played, too bad my PS2 stopped working and now i have a huge pile of PS2 games and no actual PS2 to play them, afortunately, i now have a PS3 and i mostly play LBP3 and 2, DBZ Raging Blast 2 and Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale

Reinc
12th March 2017, 01:32
Yoshi's Island. It is perfect in every way.

fulminedipegasus
12th March 2017, 07:12
I still find myself playing roguelikes like Isaac, NecroDancer and the like.

Superboom2
2nd April 2017, 20:31
Loz botw 10/10

Bradsalo
2nd April 2017, 23:53
I got have played several games and I really love the followings and with DL.
http://pcgames-download.net/2013/09/the-king-of-fighters-xiii-reloaded-crack-mega-uploaded-turbobit/

http://pcgames-download.net/2015/12/pc-multi-lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii-codex-cracked-free-download/

http://pcgames-download.net/2017/03/toukiden-2-codex-crack-uploaded-uptobox-mega/

http://pcgames-download.net/2017/03/vikings-wolves-of-midgard-gog-dlc-bonus/

:gamers::gamers::gamers:

sexyboi2
5th April 2017, 21:51
There are a lot of good games, but there is no BEST game I played. My favourite is SotC.

Yandere-chan
9th April 2017, 06:58
Monster Girl Quest and MGQ: Paradox

Ingonyama
10th April 2017, 17:36
My top twelve (because I'm polyamorous; we don't do choices):

12) Fable II

11) The Sims 3

10) Final Fantasy X

9) Super Mario All-Stars

8) Mortal Kombat Trilogy

7) Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes

6) Diablo III: Reaper of Souls (Ultimate Evil Edition)

5) Dragon Age: Inquisition

4) Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

3) Chrono Trigger

2) The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Legendary edition, and only for PC, because mods give me life)

1) Final Fantasy VII

pipeld
24th April 2017, 20:37
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (not the special edition...)

GungguS
30th April 2017, 06:57
Some PS1 and Nintendo games,good old times:gamer:

jlr24lp
1st May 2017, 14:46
This is one of the questions which really gets me thinking as there is a huge list of games I really enjoyed playing, so to give a small list I can give you a small peice of the games I have enjoyed a lot. 10 games no specific order.

Lets see so...

1. Fallout 3 (such a good game I choose 3 over 4 because as much as I loved 4 it didn't have the same feel as 3. Three at so much more to it. Plus the story itself I felt was a much stronger one than 4. I can go on about this for a while but its early here in the US and Im too tired to continue.

2. Skyrim (Skyrim was an amazing experience to me, Bethesda had perfected and proved upon its predecessor. Ive been playing the Elder Scroll Series excluding online. I started on morrowind the original for pc and played Oblivion and then Skyrim. Skyrim made that medieval feel so authentic with its diverse races. improved gameplay and the story with the addition of dragons which is something i had always wanted for that game.

3.The Dead Rising Series: Ive played all of these. Dead Rising 1, 2, 3 and 4. Including the DLC mission side content. (which is mediocre at best but fun). As a fan of Zombie movies and the Walking dead this one takes the cake for me. And the one thing I love is the massive amount of zombies, and even though at times it can be campy it is a blast to play. Almost everything in game is a weapon. If your in a restaurant, pick up the table toss it at the horde. You want to rack up kills combined the Gun with a Pitchfork or a chainsaw on a paddle from a boat and rack up your combo. Whatever your preferred method of killing the zombies. This is the first time I seen a game utilize anything is a weapon in a zombie game and that is one of my favorite parts about it.

4. Marvel Vs Capcom 2: I personally liked this better than 3, even though i enjoyed 3. 2 had a huge roster one of the largest Ive seen in a fighting game (excluding mugen) xD.. anyway! its what got me into mugen as well. And as a huge marvel fan its a must have for me.

5. Borderlands 2: In my opinon its one of the best fps out there. Play solo or co-op up to 4 people. Huge amount of guns. and Missons and every single dlc adds so much content. there is huge content in this game. loads of missions. great story. funny characters. hilarious baddies. and its one of those games where there replay value is so high its there. you can literally beat the game more than 10x and every play through is just as satisfying as the first one.

6. Tekken: the tekken series has come along way for me. When I first got into Tekken, it was Tekken 2 for PS1 (still have it) and the mechanics were terrible. At the time it was fantastic. But the game has come along way from then. Nice and beautiful stages, cool story awesome characters. With the addition of earning money and rank in game to upgrade your character or put a funny hat on his head, its a nice touch and always enjoyable

7: Einhander: Not may people have heard of this one, its a older game from Square Enix. Its a side scrolling shooter with massive robotic bosses. as you pilot the einhander a special operative ship created by some Japanese military. I honestly dont remember the story much. But it has a rocking soundtrack, a fusion of rock and techno. and as a kid it was awesome.

8. Forza Horizon 3: The latest addition of probably one of the only racing series I really bother with playing. With a massive selection of cars from Muscle to suv. You can race customize and play with them in a huge massive virtual playground. Racing others on or offline completing missions and earning in game cash to upgrade and tune ur car to your liking. If your really good with tuning mechanics anything is possible like having a ford van being able to reach 210 mph and beat a mustang. And much more you can color and paint ur car anyway youd like with decals u could create your own or download em from the marketplace for no charge. ( I Made a power ranger suv)

9. Sniper Elite 4: I put this one on because its what im recently playing. Its much better co-op then it is alone. only difference is missions will take much larger solo. The kill cams are the coolest. watching the bullet travel from your gun and cap some german sap in the knee cap , or through the head. Online is challenging i only tried once and survival modes aren't easy solo. Id say unless your really invested in the story, the game is better played with friends but its not terrible either.

10: Marvel Ultimate Alliance: I picked up the bundle on the XBL deal, I just started playing as a fan of the MU I love it , Atm im playing the first one the game play is confusing at first but once you get used to it its not bad. Lots of characters at start. and lots of both interesting and fun moments. Only complaint I really have is the voice acting on some of the characters is meh. Some of them they hit the nail on the head but others I feel they kinda messed up like Deadpool's voice should've been Nolan North but Nolan is playing Ghost Rider. Other than that exception they explore characters from all of MU. XMen, Avengers, the Defenders and etc. A must have for any Marvel fan I feel

Imperius
2nd May 2017, 16:24
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town
Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories
Road Rash 64
Resident Evil 1,2,3,4
Silent Hill 1,2,3
Chrono Trigger
Pokémon Emerald

Just the ones that came in mind and they are all order one to me as its impossible to decide the winner.
As i've played thousands of games it would take the whole day to check for every game so i picked the ones that first came in mind.

oleon123
12th May 2017, 15:13
Manhunt 1-2
Hitman 1-4

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/264398-2/Karl-youre-a-fish-reaction.gif

ShadowTreecko
20th May 2017, 02:56
Super Smash Bros 4. I had so much fun battling friends online.

Godazrael
20th May 2017, 04:28
to many to choose from but ill go with final fantasy 7

Klinsk
20th May 2017, 20:36
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim -> ~1700 hours of playtime (being a betatester for mods helps you reach that number quite fast :D )

HongKongPhooey
20th May 2017, 22:27
Crash Bandicoot: Warped.

toshiro9983
21st May 2017, 03:45
Nier Automata

TadoTodo
21st May 2017, 11:56
Best game is a hard call but most played is definetly Witcher: Great Story, Great Fighting i guess that´s my pick

apok100
21st May 2017, 14:33
Valkyrie Profile PS1

kjmatt
21st May 2017, 16:32
In no particular order:

Professor Layton series (DS)
Animal Crossing series*
Mario Golf series/golf games in general*
Tetris Attack (SNES)
Kirby's Adventure (NES)
Super Hexagon (iOS/PC)
Grow Home (PC)
Portal 1 & 2 (PC)
The Stanley Parable & The Beginner's Guide (PC)
SUPERHOT (PC)
VVVVVV (PC)
Fallout series (PC)
GTA series (PC)
RollerCoaster Tycoon 2 & 3 (PC)
Trials Evolution (Xbox 360 & PC)
7 Little Words (iOS)
Quell series (iOS & PC)
Super Meat Boy (PC)
SEUM: Speedrunners From Hell (PC)
Garry's Mod (PC)
Super Mario Bros., 64 & Sunshine (NES, N64, GameCube)
Minecraft (PC)
Terraria (PC)
Hidden Folks (iOS)

Oscouros
21st May 2017, 17:55
Kingdom hearts !!!!!

mcb1209
22nd May 2017, 07:22
It is very hard to say for the best game in my opinion.

TheWhiteDevil27
9th June 2017, 21:09
Ultimate Knight Windom XP
Gundam SEED Destiny (GBA)
the Mega Man Battle Network series
Pokemon Alpha Sapphire (Even though I play Moon instead nowadays, this will always be the best game in the Pokemon franchise [and one of the greatest games I've ever played] to me)

leycrimsonriver
10th June 2017, 04:42
Monster Hunter series, collecting armor is fun.

aka2810
10th June 2017, 13:55
Dark Souls/Bloodborne. I always come back to those games and its a different experience on every playthrough :very_good:

ictrl
12th June 2017, 21:04
Bloody Roar,Dark Souls3,Blood Borne and Persona Games

tec5_5
23rd June 2017, 09:48
Metal Storm NES its why I bought my own NES back in the day

hcipap
23rd June 2017, 23:35
The Persona series.

Kipster
24th June 2017, 03:59
I haven't played a lot of games, but Earthbound (aka Mother 2) and Mother 3 are my favorite games so far. They both have a lot of wacky charm and unique style to them that I love, the stories are well-written, fun adventures, and I like the gameplay (although some people say it gets repetitive and I totally get where they're coming from).

Wanka
24th June 2017, 10:08
Super Mario 64. My father owned a Nintendo 64 back in the 90's and managed to hold on to it ever since. We've got other games on it, like Banjo-Kazooie, Donkey Kong 64 and CyberTiger golf games, but Super Mario 64 never really grows old on me.

A x ◿
24th June 2017, 10:34
The best videogame I ever played was Killer Instincts for SNES. In fact I am still suffering the effects of that game till this day, bad back/posture, hearing loss, poor vision, joint pain, and short temperament.

I managed to get my obesity under control though so now that's normal XD

https://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/8/87790/2575462-box_ki.png
https://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/scale_small/8/87790/2575462-box_ki.png

r3dd.baron
24th June 2017, 10:41
Fallout New Vegas. I play it at least once a year, which would amount at least a hundred hours on one playthrough. Ave Caesar!

A x ◿
24th June 2017, 11:14
Fallout New Vegas. I play it at least once a year, which would amount at least a hundred hours on one playthrough. Ave Caesar!

That game has a ton of mods. I always come out overpowered and ruling the world! I just hate the part where you run out of stuff to do in the end because every single thing is completed or killed....

I hope someday someone makes a supermod where it's practically a new game/sequel that is like twice as big as the original with double the activity.

SageArtz
24th June 2017, 11:46
GTA San Andreas, i am literally obsessed with this game i still play it to this day. :dirol:

ThatNephalem
25th June 2017, 07:09
Honestly, it's hard to say. There's so many. Maybe Rune Factory 3 or Persona 3.

r3dd.baron
25th June 2017, 09:31
I hope someday someone makes a supermod where it's practically a new game/sequel that is like twice as big as the original with double the activity.

Well there's always Tale of Two Wastelands which fuses FO3 and FONV if you own both games. There's also Project Brazil and The Frontier, which are incredibly huge mods. They're like actual expansion to the game and is still currently under continuous development.

viennamoose
26th June 2017, 21:37
SUPER METROID BOIS

The animation for the screw attack is still sick as ****. That game will never age.

silvercoin
27th June 2017, 23:40
Despite of its bugs, Final Fantasy VI.

Caanite
28th June 2017, 07:48
Planescape: Torment

Melvin8D
30th June 2017, 04:15
Mine would have to be serious sam the first encounter. Damn, you kill hundreds of enemies in a single area.

tec5_5
30th June 2017, 04:55
I just lost track of time playing Rollcage Stage 2

That game is still very flawless tons of modes, tons of vehicles, tracks,tunes

Scramble mode is so addictive and super challenging

mulambo
2nd July 2017, 07:20
Still undecided between Super Mario 64 and Tetris (NES).
Super Mario 64 was the first 3d game I had when I was younger, story was just a classic, music were just lovely, gameplay was just addictive, lots of exploring fo it was sort of a revolution for me.... but Tetris is the only game I sometimes dream about at night if I play it for more than 30 minutes. That game goes right deep to the subconscious of the gamer and had countless clones (especially handheld ones). So simple, so addictive, so challenging.

That's it, Tetris.

necron
2nd July 2017, 09:23
Skyrim, Starbound and GTA V

Leon72
2nd July 2017, 16:51
Still undecided between Super Mario 64 and Tetris (NES).
Super Mario 64 was the first 3d game I had when I was younger, story was just a classic, music were just lovely, gameplay was just addictive, lots of exploring fo it was sort of a revolution for me.... but Tetris is the only game I sometimes dream about at night if I play it for more than 30 minutes. That game goes right deep to the subconscious of the gamer and had countless clones (especially handheld ones). So simple, so addictive, so challenging.

That's it, Tetris.Tetris is a game that is so minimalistic and at the same time hypnotic, to result to be virtually eternal.

xWagnerPlaguesx
2nd July 2017, 17:37
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Filled an entire psx memory card with that game, i know that game front to back it's absolutely my favorite game.

Leon72
2nd July 2017, 17:57
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night
Filled an entire psx memory card with that game, i know that game front to back it's absolutely my favorite game.Absolutly my favourite!

doctor74
5th July 2017, 01:17
Very intresting question...I loved a lot of games...from super mario bros, to resident evil series and final fantasy..

tec5_5
5th July 2017, 02:05
Perfect Dark hands down has more play modes then many modern FPSs out there now days

No one has ever done Counter Co-Op as well or as fun

Moenn
9th July 2017, 20:00
FFX will always be my favorite. But an honorable mention for Sonic adventure 2:Battle which has a special place in my childhood even with all the massive plot holes and glitches

PsboxNeo
9th July 2017, 20:04
Lego Star Wars 2 for the Playstation 2

Arcadium
9th July 2017, 20:59
Sonic the Hedgehog (2006) for the PS3!

Because I like to root for the underdog :clapping:

mpower
12th July 2017, 13:27
Fatal Fury Special
Guilty Gear XX

razorrazer
22nd July 2017, 08:01
Warframe would probably be mine.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably warframe, i always did love that game.

nope2773
22nd July 2017, 10:59
a few ones here fro diffrent genre's
Final fantasy IV
Metal gear solid 3
Touhou 11
an Borderlands 2

Chronoson
22nd July 2017, 12:47
Osu! ;]

bababooey22
22nd July 2017, 17:24
Undertale

MrLoL98
23rd July 2017, 04:52
Shinobido ps2
The world ends with you NDS
Final Fanstasy X

MazeMan
23rd July 2017, 10:35
Vanquish

K17_5UN3
23rd July 2017, 23:23
It would have to be a three-way tie between The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim,
Undertale, And Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain. I have only played Skyrim in The Elder Scrolls series, but I have played Metal Gear Solid 2 Sons Of Liberty and Metal Gear Rising.

gtsloth
24th July 2017, 00:23
Metal Gear Solid 3

Chaos-Streak
24th July 2017, 03:42
Final Fantasy 7 was my favorite game out of the Final Fantasy series until Final Fantasy XV came around,so many hidden easter eggs you know? about prompto and gladiolus and ignis,we know noctis but not the others,makes you wonder don't it?

RMGames14
24th July 2017, 04:09
So far have being the Pokémon franchise cuz I LOVE with the bottom of my heart the games, so much that I spent most of this month doing research on the
Dream Team of each Gen(yeah it's kinda weird). If I had to choose other game, it would be GH2 and GH3, I even have a Guitar Controller for PS2 and PC(and I play in
both)

lukinha0325
24th July 2017, 04:15
final fantasyxv its so good

pavell
25th July 2017, 13:14
der

A x ◿
25th July 2017, 23:48
So far have being the Pokémon franchise cuz I LOVE with the bottom of my heart the games, so much that I spent most of this month doing research on the
Dream Team of each Gen(yeah it's kinda weird). If I had to choose other game, it would be GH2 and GH3, I even have a Guitar Controller for PS2 and PC(and I play in
both)

Okay now you gotta tell us all who the dream team pokemon group consists of. I'm dying to know your picks!

RMGames14
26th July 2017, 17:49
Okay now you gotta tell us all who the dream team pokemon group consists of. I'm dying to know your picks!

Wait, you wanna know my Dream Team or the Dream Team of the games?
For my picks, I stay with Charizard, Pidgeot, Raichu, Hypno, Gyarados(evolved from Magikarp) and Snorlax, all of them having a customized learnset, of course.
Now about the game Dream Team...that's kind of a hard subject, because there are SO MANY VARIABLES that you can take in account while make them.
That's actually a really interesting topic that could be discussed(for Pokémon fans of course XD).

A x ◿
26th July 2017, 19:33
Wait, you wanna know my Dream Team or the Dream Team of the games?
For my picks, I stay with Charizard, Pidgeot, Raichu, Hypno, Gyarados(evolved from Magikarp) and Snorlax, all of them having a customized learnset, of course.
Now about the game Dream Team...that's kind of a hard subject, because there are SO MANY VARIABLES that you can take in account while make them.
That's actually a really interesting topic that could be discussed(for Pokémon fans of course XD).

I was just thinking of Hypno the other day and pidgeot is such an underrated pokemon, good picks!

pootisbird
26th July 2017, 19:39
Definitely not undertale, that shit's awful.

RMGames14
26th July 2017, 19:46
I was just thinking of Hypno the other day and pidgeot is such an underrated pokemon, good picks!

thx dude. The thing about them is that there are so many choices on the new games that they don't receive attention the same way they did back on the original ones.

A x ◿
26th July 2017, 20:15
thx dude. The thing about them is that there are so many choices on the new games that they don't receive attention the same way they did back on the original ones.

Especially since there are so many pokemon failures, you think they could have removed some of the ones that didn't work and then thoroughly mix in the ones from the previous games that did work!

Ochend
29th July 2017, 21:46
Fallout 2

arashifbi
30th July 2017, 00:23
Fallout series is really good :D

Nick Dean
30th July 2017, 19:16
Doom, Doom II the best game ever

nitohama28
30th July 2017, 20:05
Super Smash Bros

Because it is also a fighting game where I played for the first time, and since I used to play that game a long time ago.

Apeman
17th August 2017, 02:13
Arkham City hands down. The ending literally gave me chills I finished the game at like 2 AM and I felt my room getting colder and I could see my breath it felt like I was literally in Gotham City.

Ettlesby
18th August 2017, 21:53
Final Fantasy 9 will probably remain my favorite game. It just has so much good to it. It's fun, the soundtrack is amazing, and I enjoy the story and characters. It does have its problems, but most games do. It's the one I find myself constantly coming back to.

IrishWizard1
19th August 2017, 11:07
I keep coming back to WoW no matter how many times I quit.

Arcadium
19th August 2017, 14:23
I keep coming back to WoW no matter how many times I quit.

Same. I sometimes buy a month of membership when I feel like, quickly download the game, check to see my character loyally waiting for me and after that I quit again

FlareGamer64
19th August 2017, 15:04
Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
Pokémon Soul Sliver (Sun is close though)
Every Smash Bros Game
Super Mario Maker
Splatoon 1 & 2
There's probably like 20 more but whatever :P

Left4Joker
19th August 2017, 16:30
Adding Super Mario Galaxy to my top 10.

Awesome game, never expected it to be so freaking good.

Cecily
25th August 2017, 04:44
Don't know about BEST, but one of the games I loved as a kids was Gotcha Force, always annoyed my friend by playing a group of nothing but ICBM characters and ending up blowing everyone up at once.

kingmistfire
25th August 2017, 04:49
best game i ever played was maximum carnage for the super nintendo what a great game :very_good:

Dynamite
25th August 2017, 05:05
I have multiple favorite games, so it's hard to say, but I can list them. Tales of series, Jak And daxter series and the blazblue series.

ampnaman2
25th August 2017, 12:45
Mine would be Cataclysm DDA, the content and stuff you can do in-game is astounding - of course you have to survive the numerous horrors and hostile factions first. Best post-apoc roguelike ever.

bananazking
25th August 2017, 13:59
Okami, Hotline Miami, Saints Row 2 and 3, or the entire Dragon Age series

Eletric
25th August 2017, 19:18
GTA San Andreas

testcwal002
25th August 2017, 20:19
A lot of!
DMC, DOA, Raiden......

Bgonetho
25th August 2017, 23:20
The world ends with you,god it was brilliant

ecilio
26th August 2017, 00:17
The best I played was Assassin's Creed IV.

Xiaolon58
26th August 2017, 13:57
Monster hunter,im so excited about monster hunter world coming to america and for pc for the first time ever

jimbo11
26th August 2017, 16:08
I can't tell exactly, but sonic games were my best.

Eques
26th August 2017, 22:54
i really enjoy skyrim, its a game you usually find yourself coming back to even after a long time

lalorobot
26th August 2017, 23:23
I'm not sure about a favorite, but I'd rank DMC3 pretty high up; it's so much fun to play.

NightKian139
27th August 2017, 00:25
for me it was fallout series and the borderland series great story and gameplay .

Mugena2017
27th August 2017, 01:18
1.Metal Gear Solid
2.Final Fantasy xii
3.Fatal frame

ksunhokim
27th August 2017, 07:49
U n d e r t a l e

SDK123
28th August 2017, 01:31
The best game I've ever played was Super Smash Bros. for Wii U. It was a lot of fun for me and my friends.

Hasturs
28th August 2017, 02:43
Secret of mana II

Sollidified
28th August 2017, 03:27
From the depths. I love building things and my ships battle other ships.

anuxanux
28th August 2017, 05:01
Best? Oh boy, probably Knights and Merchants. But KOTOR and Red Alert is up there too. And I love Tales series.

TigerDude
28th August 2017, 05:44
Persona 5, hands down. I'm absolutely loving it.

rastaman289
29th August 2017, 17:49
It's so hard to just pick one, cause I played a lot of fantastic games .

SootiestGameo
29th August 2017, 22:32
currently for me now nier automata as my best game ever played

UnleashedWarrior
24th September 2017, 07:04
I think it would be Skyrim or Fallout: NV (both from Bethesda lol).

bloodlightg
24th September 2017, 13:11
Monster Hunter Series.
All great games, sadly certain games only for JP.

Hol Horse
24th September 2017, 13:16
A good game for me is one that either gets me so invested when I finish it I only want more, or one that I put so many hours in and still keep playing and playing and always coming back.
Now, for the first type of good game, I'd say "Steins;Gate". Best visual novel I've ever played. Incredible story, interesting main character and incredibly bizarre time travel mechanics that drive the plot forward in interesting ways.
Steins;Gate was a great game, but still not my favorite. My favorite game of all time is Team Fortress 2. I've put over 1000 and I'm still not bored. It has the most amazing characters a multiplayer game could ever have with some really funny and some really memorable voice-lines, tons of unlockable weapons that completely change how a class plays, pretty fun maps and gamemodes, an incredible community (with, of course, a toxic side) and holy shit those hats!

gl003b3rz
24th September 2017, 22:29
Sonic Mania, and in second place comes Nuclear Throne.

xmarkx
25th September 2017, 00:13
FPS Game: Battlefield Series
RTS Game: Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour (honourable mention: LOTR BFME2 Rotwk) . I only like these games with mods
RPG: Skyrim (again only with more mods than I can handle)

Mr.Palomo
1st October 2017, 05:58
Fable Xbox

Garfieldfan22
13th October 2017, 17:06
I would say M.U.G.E.N but that would be obvious.

So... Garfield: Caught in the Act. Both Mega Drive and PC versions. Game Gear version sucks.

RedClaw
14th October 2017, 03:48
OneShot... that game messes with your head man

un0mic
21st October 2017, 05:15
Minecraft is the best games ever....

tenoto
21st October 2017, 11:02
Warcraft 3 is for me,there is great maps that you can create and playing them in multiplayer

momotarouu
21st October 2017, 13:24
My all-time favorite video game is none other than Resident Evil!

Wabux
22nd October 2017, 01:33
Chrono Trigger

OneKankySmacker
22nd October 2017, 04:31
Definitely Super Metroid. Idk why, it's just always stuck with me.

PRoToTyPe-1118
22nd October 2017, 22:31
Prototype. You can karate kick a helicopter out of the air, or literally throw an old lady into it to blow it up. Also, claws and a sword arm. What more could you want?

peanutfish
22nd October 2017, 22:32
Team Fortress 2. Played for 7 years, still not tired of it. #JUNGLEINFERNO boysssss

Hasani1234t
23rd October 2017, 01:52
my best video game i play is super smash bros wii u

Tetrisdood
23rd October 2017, 02:14
This is a pretty hard question to answer, so i'll break it up into genres.

Fighting game: Super smash bros. melee/Project M. I love them both for different reasons, could not decide which i like more.

Platformer: Does super mario 64 count? If not, then Super Meat Boy.

FPS: TF2, no question.

Sandbox: Minecraft. It's a pretty relaxing game, enjoy building things.

Puzzle: I can't decide between Tetris and Portal 2. I love them both.

- - - Updated - - -

I love tf2. Been playing on and off since 2013.

timthecanman
23rd October 2017, 07:22
I've never been able to sort out a best game, not even best game for any genre (except JRPG's which is definitely paper Mario TTYD)

For fighting games, I'd say it's a three-way tie between Skullgirls, JoJo's Bizzarre Adventure (PS1), and Darkstalkers 3 - Jedah's Damnation.

TornadoOfTheWild
23rd October 2017, 08:27
Obviously mine is the BOKTAI series, but the 3rd installment wasn't localized to america.

busterben
23rd October 2017, 08:49
chrono trigger for me :)
for a couple of reasons:
iconinc music and story are the main reasons but, game not too long not too short, just that right amount of extras included, characters are not forgetable, plenty of in game choices and cool synergy between teammembers

KeizerOrgana
23rd October 2017, 09:06
The gameplay is nice
The plot is good
Everything is awesome except when you got surrounded by so many goddamn soldiers with only 10 hp remaining (that sucks)

I second this.

Biometal
24th October 2017, 12:39
Tekken 7. Yeah. Starting to play it on my PS3

aka2810
24th October 2017, 12:45
Biometal Tekken 7 on PS3 you say? XD

Its hard to pick a favorite but if I had to pick one for the year it ought to be Breath of the Wild.

Leon72
24th October 2017, 12:48

Its hard to pick a favorite but if I had to pick one for the year it ought to be Breath of the Wild.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is absolutly the best game of this year

aka2810
24th October 2017, 12:51
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is absolutly the best game of this year

Glad to see you agree as well! I sunk many hours into that game at home and at work! Best Zelda to date :D

Leon72
24th October 2017, 12:59
Glad to see you agree as well! I sunk many hours into that game at home and at work! Best Zelda to date :D
Nintendo is the only Japanese software house that never disappoint me.My heart cry to say this, but other software houses I love like Capcom and Konami have had many style falls in recent years.

aka2810
24th October 2017, 13:06
Agreed. Nintendo has barely done any wrong in recent years and they're doing quite well for themselves so far. Lets hope they continue this trend of success :)

P.S.
Can't wait for Super Mario Odyssey coming in a few days :DDD

Biometal
24th October 2017, 13:10

Absolutely.

Leon72
24th October 2017, 13:11
Agreed. Nintendo has barely done any wrong in recent years and they're doing quite well for themselves so far. Lets hope they continue this trend of success :)

P.S.
Can't wait for Super Mario Odyssey coming in a few days :DDD
Super Mario Odyssey is another masterpiece (already booked)

Bradsalo
24th October 2017, 13:14
I had no recent favorite games since I've been so addicted to the KOF MI. Old but still be the game I'll plays until I get my cane sticking on the ground.

Arcadium
24th October 2017, 13:26
I've never been much of a Nintendo guy (Playstationer til the bitter end!) but they are without a doubt the greatest gaming company in existence. A company who has been able to keep their flagship titles so exclusive, yet so extremely popular, for decades deserves respect. They haven't fallen prey to zany ventures like some other Japanese companies (*cough* Konami *cough*) and they still keep bringing in monster hits every year. Nintendo embodies the idealism that the gaming industry doesn't necessarily have to be JUST about making lots of money, but also about fun :)

aka2810
24th October 2017, 13:30
Bradsalo Ah man MI was my guilty pleasure of the KOF series. If you like KOF MI you gotta try KOF MI Regulation A via the ArcadePC Emulator if your computer is good enough run it.

Bradsalo
24th October 2017, 22:20
Bradsalo Ah man MI was my guilty pleasure of the KOF series. If you like KOF MI you gotta try KOF MI Regulation A via the ArcadePC Emulator if your computer is good enough run it.

Good suggestion aka.
I I'm trying to look for the best emulator kinda hard to find.

A x ◿
25th October 2017, 06:19
I've never been much of a Nintendo guy (Playstationer til the bitter end!) but they are without a doubt the greatest gaming company in existence. A company who has been able to keep their flagship titles so exclusive, yet so extremely popular, for decades deserves respect. They haven't fallen prey to zany ventures like some other Japanese companies (*cough* Konami *cough*) and they still keep bringing in monster hits every year. Nintendo embodies the idealism that the gaming industry doesn't necessarily have to be JUST about making lots of money, but also about fun :)

I have to agree with that. Also there are so few games out there outside of Nintendo that aren't the same shooters as before. I know it's really hard to sell non-shooters with unknown mascots but Nintendo really does this well and it's one of the safest places to go to get that fix for those alternatives. I think Sony and Microsoft, having been very profitable, can risk this more and try to get some unique titles out there.

Arcadium
25th October 2017, 16:01
I have to agree with that. Also there are so few games out there outside of Nintendo that aren't the same shooters as before. I know it's really hard to sell non-shooters with unknown mascots but Nintendo really does this well and it's one of the safest places to go to get that fix for those alternatives. I think Sony and Microsoft, having been very profitable, can risk this more and try to get some unique titles out there.

So true! It pains me that whenever I meet people who enjoy video games with the same passion that I do, they quote Call of Duty, Battlefield or Fifa as their favorite games. There's so much more to gaming than just getting the yearly remake of a standard FPS or football game! But alas, once I suggest they try out a Shantae game or something less indie like MGS, it's suddenly outside their 'comfort zone'...

Jansen121
25th October 2017, 18:43
Mount&Blade Warband... awesome graphics for an rpg...

SkyScaper24
5th November 2017, 01:48
Team Fortress 2
Need for Madness
and Monster Truck Madness 2.

falcon8752
23rd November 2017, 10:20
I already used this answer on another thread, but it's gotta be XCOM 2. Great gameplay, great story, tons of fun, big replayability potential, heavy customization and even mod support.
Honorable mentions to Arcanum : Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura (best RPG I've played), Wolfenstein : Enemy Territory (best FPS I've played), Duke Nukem 3D (which introduced me to user maps/mods) and Path of Exile (which is... just an amazing game).

L.M.0115
24th November 2017, 19:07
Shadow of the Colossus

spacecowboy0977
24th November 2017, 20:35
a few of my favorites would be
smash bros wii u,
dragon ball xenoverse 2
mugen.. ect
but as for best video game, i cant really answer that. they all have different types of handling. But i do have a thing for fighting, racing, and nintendo.... well and sonic (not 06)

26th November 2017, 21:17
Ori and the blind forest
Bioshock
Metroid Prime 1/2/3
Super Mario Sunshine
The last of us
Terraria
Devil may cry 3
Resident evil 4

So many good choices, its hard to pick just one

Kirbyfan45
12th January 2018, 21:18
Super Mario Osyssey so far. It changed some times, as it was originally SpongeBob BFBB, then Sonic Mania, and now Mario Odyssey.

Nut Bug
13th January 2018, 04:45
skyrim modded to hell

ShaMaloows
13th January 2018, 16:29
So many game I love and just ONE choise...Hmmm... I think is Kingdom Hearts for me, I realy love the Final Fantasy Saga but Kingdom Hearts is just perfect

Sierrus
13th January 2018, 20:00
.hack//G.U., Chrono Cross and Suikoden 2. Never gonna choose between the 3. Recently Zelda BOTW has been up there as well.

RineYFD
14th January 2018, 15:02
I really love Kingdom Hearts II.
The combo's you can get when you battle enemies, The Reaction Commands that are satisfying to watch, The music and Roxas' backstory. Not a huge fan of the tutorial though.

Vendigo
12th February 2018, 10:49
story of thor beyond oasys

i'm still waiting by SEGA a sequel 3D maded

Imperius
13th February 2018, 19:05
This is a very hard question but i think it was Diablo II or maybe TESIV, just can't decide between both.

NecroSkullWolf
18th February 2018, 00:39
Dark Souls 1

Saraya
18th February 2018, 16:58
Chrono Trigger, I enjoyed the options in the story, depending on how you played.

Alpha451
18th February 2018, 18:12
My childhood cgames will always be the best for me
RCT2
Pokemon RBY GSC
Psx Games like FF VII Digimon World etc.
Counter Strike 1.6

im just here ok?
24th April 2018, 14:20
my favorite is breath of the wild

MrBrovvn
24th April 2018, 15:57
Can't choose one so there is a list:
First Half-Life
LoZ: Breath of the Wild
Metroid Prime
Hotline Miami
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Prison Architect

throsar
24th April 2018, 18:57
I'd say Terraria, but it's not my favourite game. It's just got an incredible amount of polish and good design to the point I can't really think of anything with less flaws.

MenderMan
25th April 2018, 21:31
Earthbound and Mother 3. They're tied because they're both soooo good.
Yume Nikki is definitely a very close second.

SlyWerewolfAJ
3rd May 2018, 22:15
Super mario galaxy 2 and Tekken Tag Tournament 2

LunaTuna
4th May 2018, 03:00
The Disgaea Series :) I can't wait for the PC release for Disgaea 5 complete :)

Armagedon89
4th May 2018, 08:42
Hard choice...either dragon age origins, dragons dogma or tales of vesperia

pinksandwich
4th August 2018, 05:39
the best game i ever played was ratchet and clank

Roozy1999
4th August 2018, 12:18
The best games I played was:

Mortal Kombat 1 to 3 (the most best was Mortal Kombat Trilogy)
Doom 1 and 2 (with Zandronum)
OpenArena (an open-source clone of Quake 3)

That's literally all I could say.

Cordobam2000
25th August 2018, 03:59
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

!!EX-WILDSHARK!!
25th August 2018, 14:19
gta sanandrias is my favorite game.

Hank Williams
28th August 2018, 03:54
Final Fantasy
great story great characters what more do you need?

chibi_fang
15th September 2018, 00:43
Agreed i love the art style and the brush mechanics

Collector1000
17th September 2018, 18:13
my favorite game I played so far is Super Mario Odyssey.

wtrfh
17th September 2018, 18:24
Portal 2 it's a 10 in every aspect.

MrShoeShine7
19th September 2018, 04:47
Super Mario Galaxy 2 was my childhood! Never played the first one tho -.-"

TheSorrowful
12th November 2018, 14:48
I absolutely love Shin Megami Tensei 3 and Final Fantasy VI, they're the top of the top imo in the RPG genre

sushi25
12th November 2018, 16:59
My favorite game was shadow of the Colossus
My favorite fighting game was Capcom vs SNK

LordSanty
3rd January 2019, 11:46
The gameplay is nice
The plot is good

MGS3 is the best.

Btw, I think in every game that you can play with Big Boss or Venom Snake are the best.

UnjiMost380
7th January 2019, 22:55
My favourite games are:
- Mafia (2002)
- Age of Mythology
- Dark Souls
- MediEvil

nuno9996
11th January 2019, 19:24
Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask. don't even have to think twice ;)

MasterOfStorms
12th January 2019, 22:04
San Andreas and RE4. i still play them on repeat. Especially RE4 since now there are 4K mods for it

Carrotanimations
12th October 2019, 21:30
sonic 06 tell me im wrong

Mario14
13th October 2019, 00:08
SoulCalibur
Mortal Kombat
God of War
Undertale
COD
Minecraft
Halo 4

- - - Updated - - -

Gta 4
Ratchet and Clank
Tekken 5

Lilmac
13th October 2019, 00:44
Spider-Man PS4

BlizzBlizz
13th October 2019, 01:30
Well, imo i really enjoyed this fan game called "Lisa: The Pointless" It is challenging and tbh im hyped for chapter 2 release lol
And well i also really like the pokemon series, been playing pokemon since young

Pie55
13th October 2019, 13:40
Probably Mother 3. I haven't really been moved to near-tears by the stories of any games other than that, plus the combat system is unique and fun to play around with. It's a shame that the only real way to play it in English is to get the ROM, but that's not all bad. If Nintendo were to release it worldwide, they'd probably have to censor a lot of its content.

RetroFluff
13th October 2019, 19:29
Dark Cloud 2, imo
I kind of went into on my fav ps2 game on that forum post, but that game was so ahead of its time and was so expansive

- - - Updated - - -

I'd say Terraria, but it's not my favourite game. It's just got an incredible amount of polish and good design to the point I can't really think of anything with less flaws.

I agree with literally everything in this post
Also another game with a ton of content especially if you have friends to play with

St4rWolf
13th October 2019, 21:12
I dont know why but Sly Cooper was the game that made me love vídeo games so... For me its the best game i ever played.

chrstphr567
13th October 2019, 23:01
For me, If I had to pick one it'd be Mario kart Wii. Not really for the base game but really because of the modding community and them adding a hundreds of tracks which gives it an infinite value.

Brenden4eva
16th April 2020, 23:20
Mine used to be Bloodborne but then I got Sekiro and it blew BB right out of the water for me, The rush of adrenaline you get during boss fights is intense and the rage you feel when dying is extreme, however, once you actually start learning the game you realize how much of a hidden rhythm game it really is and how satisfying the combat truly is and how rewarding the boss fights are once you conquer that brick wall blocking your progress. It's the 1st game I have gotten all the achievements on with the second being Doom Eternal and I have no regrets for the days I spent earning it.

Discoo
19th April 2020, 07:41
The best game ive ever played was easily Super Mario 3D Land, the best game ever. I wish I still had a copy of the game

WLGlaive
20th April 2020, 01:38
I think my favorite is super smash bros ultimate

Mt474
24th April 2020, 19:55
I can't pick a definitive favorite. Although, GTA San Andreas and MvC 2 are amongst my all time favorites.

The Tick Tock Man
25th April 2020, 21:41
I'd say that Metal Gear Solid V is the best game i played

ZEGA ZONIC
25th April 2020, 21:52
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. There's so much stuff you can do on that game.

dekarServerbot
25th April 2020, 22:08
Spore hands down

Mitzu
25th April 2020, 23:24
i enjoyed the smash bros series a lot, especially brawl with that awesome adventure mode cutscenes yata yata...
but new super mario bros for the nintendo ds was also incredible. the bosses in each world were so unique. but it seems like it is more like a hidden gem instead of a known highlight.

- - - Updated - - -

your not

maestr0damus
25th April 2020, 23:41
It's hard to pick just one because there's a lot that I genuinely love. The God of War series was amazing!!! (Kratos never gave that poor fisherman a break...lol) Metal Gear Solid on the PlayStation was pretty solid. All I'm gonna say is Psychomantis. Mike Tyson's Punchout! will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart.

Ashrh
26th April 2020, 13:17
New Vegas definitely

SpazLord
26th April 2020, 13:22
For me it's the Fallout series but more specifically Fallout New Vegas its the best in my opinion

Gomamon Nanaya
28th April 2020, 13:26
Hmm, for some reason, even if i really like a lot of games, for me, i guess the best game would be Melty Blood: Actress Again. (yeah, i am talking about the Japanese one)
It may be outdated or not played anymore, and even though i don't know a single thing about Japanese, for some reason, i REALLY love it. Gameplay, Moons, Boss Rush mode, Survival Mode, cool characters (in my perspective), i love it. And if it weren't for Melty Blood, i wouldn't know about Tsukihime and Kagetsu Tohya.

Sorry if i'm overrating it or something, i love the game and have a lot of fun with it, even though most people play MBAACC, i really like MBAA despite its flaws. However though, people who play Melty Blood without having played Tsukihime may be confused or not enjoy it much, but it wasn't a huge problem for me, i know that despite not knowing about Tsukihime, i loved Melty Blood and when i finally played Tsukihime, Plus-DISC and Kagetsu Tohya, i loved Melty Blood even more. It's worth playing if you like fighting games, especially old fighting games and if you don't mind Japanese, it has English menu and English options, not everything in it is Japanese.

Karo-sempai
28th April 2020, 14:14
Mount and Blade Warband.

Darkrex7987
9th May 2020, 03:56
Ace Attorney
TF2
Warcraft 3

I can't really can't choose one.

davidHsonic
9th May 2020, 04:02
Minecraft, specifically modded Minecraft.

Minecraft really appeals to my desire to feel like I'm accomplishing things,
and Minecraft mods and modpacks effectively provide a ton of free games that also have that appeal.

1kiko107
9th May 2020, 22:05
Persona 5, the game I cherish with my entire heart. It's the perfect game for me and I resonate with it so much!

lokito23
9th May 2020, 22:11
Im probably going to stick out of the rest but here goes nothing.
SSF2
Street Fighter 2
Super Mario 64
Megaman X

Sneijder :))
9th May 2020, 22:16
IDK,there are so many good games that I don't know

swifty41
10th May 2020, 19:15
I have to say Ace Combat Zero
Zero's story is so well crafted. The OST is fantastic too, never would I have thought flamenco would work with intense aerial dogfighting so well. I have no words to describe HOW EXHILARATING THE FINAL BOSS IS, with the song Zero playing in the background while battling a superplane on New Years Eve over a missile launch site controlled by a Coup aiming to reset the world by destroying the old one. I could go on and on about everything but in short I love this game so much

Or Daytona USA 2, I'm still sad it never came (and probably never will come) home considering Sega rarely ever acknowledges its existence :/

Finola
12th May 2020, 06:46
I love video games very much! :laugh:
Here are some:

Ace Attorney
Ghost Trick: Phantom Detective
Zero Escape/999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors
Megaman Zero
Mother/Earthbound
Chrono Trigger
The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Paper Mario 64