PDA

View Full Version : Article: Multiple server incidents today

That Man
Sep 01, 2016, 02:04
You can view the page at http://mugenarchive.com/forums/content.php?7-Multiple-server-incidents-today

N_Silver
Sep 02, 2016, 18:16
Nooo! D: Oh well..

Left4Joker
Sep 02, 2016, 21:34
You do know that there are ways to block adblock right?

Creperator
Sep 02, 2016, 21:49
You do know that there are ways to block adblock right?

Yep, but then it will be claimed by anti-MA will say that it's for introducing viruses. I know that by experience. F***ing viruses, more annoying to remove than a fart odour in a fart room.

N_Silver
Sep 02, 2016, 22:35
Espically DNS unlocker. Creperator
It caused me to nearly leave this site,and forced me to reset my pc,getting rid of my mugen roster.:dots::rip::crying1::crying1::ranting2::cry ing2::censored:

TheBambangMUGENGeek
Sep 03, 2016, 09:57
Hope the site gets fixed ASAP!

Creperator
Sep 03, 2016, 10:47
Espically DNS unlocker. It caused me to nearly leave this site,and forced me to reset my pc,getting rid of my mugen roster.
*koof koof* adf.ly *koof koof*
(I don't have some problem about this site, but when you get a pop-up that gives viruses each time you click on the download link, and that even disabling your Adblock (Yes, i use it for adf.ly) to easy up this task, you MUST have some problems with this site. (*koof koof* Anti-MA *koof koof*))

PS: If i get problems because of this reply, please know that my give-a-f**k-o-meter will be at zero. Cause i said my opinion about this.

PPS: No, i'm not trying to start drama, i just want pepole to be aware the thread of the problem, and that they will not step on it.

Otaku Rowne
Oct 03, 2016, 14:30
Dawn it foin foin