PDA

View Full Version : Incoming purge of the 18+ folder

Dizzy
27th April 2019, 21:35
In a week we will purge the 18+ folder of all file descriptions.
This has been decided after a recent audit that displayed very common violations of the TOU in the descriptions.
Sadly, contributors don't understand that they have to censor not only their images but their language as well. Explicit language is strictly forbidden.
The staff members have no time to go through every file of that huge folder to fix every violation, so we will have to purge all descriptions. :sad:

We are really sorry for the inconvenience and loss of information but the absolute priority is to keep the site on the safe side of the applicable law. Hopefully contributors will learn something from this and consider reading and following our terms of use from now on.

EDIT : I forgot to mention we will make a backup of the descriptions available for download.

Plusle2019
27th April 2019, 22:19
Darn it i thought you guyd were purging the 18+ stuff to get rid of the... not 18+ characters

Justice
2nd May 2019, 00:28

bobbysharks
3rd May 2019, 18:45
I apologize if I played any part in adding to anyone else's frustrations.

wench
4th May 2019, 22:41
I kinda feel the title is intentionally missleading, wich i dont mind actually. I wonder whos the first victim gona be.
Topic at hand, this is prolly to free up space right? could be wrong tho i mean how much data can a few paragraphs / character be?(would like to know now that i think about it)

Juu-bei7
5th May 2019, 01:18
I kinda feel the title is intentionally missleading, wich i dont mind actually. I wonder whos the first victim gona be.
Topic at hand, this is prolly to free up space right? could be wrong tho i mean how much data can a few paragraphs / character be?(would like to know now that i think about it)

The answers are right there in the opening post if you bothered to read it. But you seem to know what you're doing.

wench
5th May 2019, 01:25
Youd think people who read it,read it fully.....not just read the ***** boi letters and assume the rest.
toootally not me btw, asking for a friend.(yea im dumb)