PDA

View Full Version : New administrator

Dizzy
8th April 2019, 00:42
I am very glad to announce Juu-bei7 has been promoted to the rank of Administrator.

Juu-bei7 is part of the newer staff members but has earned his promotions much faster than anybody else during the site history. This is the result of his passion and dedication to the preservation of MUGEN. A dedication which has been once again proven during the archival of the now deceased Geocities JP. In the past I have supervised similar archival events, and I wanted to supervise this one as well but since I've been extremely impressed by his coordination and leadership skills, I left it to him and he did not disappoint the community. Geocities JP was successfully archived to the best of the community knowledge.

Congratulation Juu-bei7 and thank you very much for the service you provided to the MUGEN community. :winner:

kater15 would you mind being his tutor for category creation?
For the rest, I think you can manage Juu-bei, but feel free to ask us anything regardless. :smile:
I will message you later for the details about the control panel.

Heka2010
8th April 2019, 01:01
Geocities! I completely forgot they were closing. And there i was trying to save stuff myself. A great job indeed, Juu-bei7 ! Hats down to you. And congratulations for the promotion! :grin:

bobbysharks
19th May 2019, 12:41
Congratulations.