PDA

View Full Version : Heart Aino - Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel ver.

15th January 2019, 06:18
Hello all,

So I was thinking about adding a particular version of Heart Aino into MUGEN which is based on her appearance in 'Nitroplus Blasterz: Heroines Infinite Duel'. I want her play style to be inspired mainly by flowrallia's version of Heart Aino (specifically the one that utilises KOF XIII gameplay). Currently I have acquired the necessary character sprites and sound clips for the character creation process, and have started working on animations for the character. This version of Heart, upon completion, should be compatible with MUGEN 1.0 as well as MUGEN 1.1. As this project is currently in its very early stages (and this is my first time creating an actual character), help is very much appreciated. (That being said, I will try to continue working on this project whenever I can.)

Below is the link to the actual file for anyone who is interested in seeing this character fully realised in the MUGEN engine.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XoIYPd6hvw7vC2csZ8r19VpwGio7lPnM/view?usp=sharing