PDA

View Full Version : Download later function

FlareGamer64
Jun 27, 2018, 18:01
So a idea I have is to make a "download later" function where you can store creations in a list and then download them later. E.G say you are out, and there's a creation you seem interested in. You want to download it, but since you are out, you cannot get it. Then you go home and have to search for it. Which can get tedious. But with this menu, you can add a creation or multiple creations and then easily go back to download them, later :smile:. It would save time and be effective. It's placement would be directly under the download button and it's smaller. This function would also really help in community weekends as Lurkers can just bookmark them and get them after the event passes. The limit for creations held should be around 25. So you aren't going to overload yourself. Also, this can store stages, music and add-ons too. So what do you think? Do you like the idea? If so them leave me a like and hopefully it can get implemented into this website.

Dizzy
Jun 27, 2018, 20:53
I thought most browsers had a quick bookmark button nowadays.

FlareGamer64
Jun 27, 2018, 21:23
I thought most browsers had a quick bookmark button nowadays.

Yeah but this would be more convenient. It would save space on your bookmark bar. Besides you would still have to go through the process of looking for them and opening them. Especially if you have a lot of bookmarks beforehand. Meanwhile this would make it one simple list like how you would usually see creations in a category. And it would be on the website itself. As in, you can just open it with one click on a menu and see the list.

Dizzy
Jun 27, 2018, 22:01
I get it, it would a bit like the playlist feature on youtube. This could be implemented someday but this isn't going to be a priority in the near future I'm afraid.

We already struggle to implement much more important features such as an anti troll system. And more importantly we're developing a revolutionary system and testing it takes most of our time currently.

Thank you for the suggestion, they're always welcome.

FlareGamer64
Jun 27, 2018, 22:35
I get it, it would a bit like the playlist feature on youtube. This could be implemented someday but this isn't going to be a priority in the near future I'm afraid.

We already struggle to implement much more important features such as an anti troll system. And more importantly we're developing a revolutionary system and testing it takes most of our time currently.

Thank you for the suggestion, they're always welcome.

Yeah, okay I understand. Those are more important. Do those first and then maybe work on this in the future. That is if you think it's worthy. Btw yeah, the inspiration for this was the "watch later" playlist on YouTube :P.

marcelo elias
Jul 13, 2018, 23:39
Como assim baixar função posterior não entendi nada, onde ela está?

- - - Updated - - -

ONDE E COMO USAR ESTA FUNÇÃO POSTERIOR SOU BRASILEIRO E NÃO ENTENDO NADA DO QUE VCS ESTÃO DIZENDO ITLEK OU BOOKMARKING?

SenXz45
Jul 14, 2018, 06:10
I cant understand this so... this is spam? i guess, lol.

Dizzy
Jul 14, 2018, 17:14
I cant understand this so... this is spam? i guess, lol.

You're going to get rank locked for this post a few other nonsensical ones.