PDA

View Full Version : Stage ActRaiser's Remake- Fillmore Forest Stage for Mugen 1.0 & 1.1

OldGamer
Apr 06, 2016, 09:59
GY08OcQ5LmA
The Mugen Stage can do super jump
The Mugen Stags is Animated
The Mugen Stage can do zoom effect
The Mugen Stage come with mugen 1.1 and 1.0 :grin:
The Mugen stage was rip from snes9x, nebula and mame emulators :thumbup:

Download can be found here :grin:
http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=23357

Anji Mito
Apr 07, 2016, 07:52
The floor doesn't make much sense to me. Why not make the actual and whole Fillmore level a MUGEN stage ? :smile:

Not kidding, I would love to see more stage like this, MUGEN can handle platformers levels just fine. Vs. fight through the vast forest of Fillmore could be epic, really.

OldGamer
Apr 08, 2016, 10:34
The floor doesn't make much sense to me. Why not make the actual and whole Fillmore level a MUGEN stage ? :smile:

Not kidding, I would love to see more stage like this, MUGEN can handle platforms levels just fine. Vs. fight through the vast forest of Fillmore could be epic, really.that the thing I wanted to make a Fillmore stage that is close to the original. but I wanted to be stage background than platform. I did posted a suggestion about the floor help but no one cared or did not bother looking at my wip post here that located here http://mugenarchive.com/forums/showthread.php?2608-MUGEN-STAGE-WIP-Fillmore-FOREST&p=6321#post6321

what I did was I made it into grass field like the original or close to it. but also if I added the original floor its wont look good for the other mugen character and I did not wanted to do that because If did added the orignal floor its make look like a chibi stage :huh:

Anji Mito
Apr 08, 2016, 19:53
Then just remove the background layer of grass, as it makes no sense, it feels like there a hole and you're not actually in the forest.

If you want to test your skills though, try remaking the whole original stage, even if it's just chibi material, you can make it as a separate release. Chibi battles could be a lot more interesting in huge stages with platforms and zoom support.