PDA

View Full Version : Hi everyone DID YAH MISS ME ? oh New cool Project for everyone to see

OldGamer
21st April 2018, 16:33
My Blue Mugen Screen Pack for Mugen 1.1 get a Upgrade Make over
HD 1280X720 version :w00t:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xk2o1WzomB0

xWagnerPlaguesx
21st April 2018, 16:36
Yo, Old Man! good to see you again, dude.
This looks really good.

OldGamer
21st April 2018, 16:39
Yo, Old Man! good to see you again, dude.
This looks really good.ITS GOOD TO SEE YOU TOO :D yeah I figure if Mica get a Upgrade why not Blue mugen I mean Blue mugen was my very very first screen pack when I started before mica XD

SDK123
21st April 2018, 16:55
Welcome back and that upgrade of the Blue Mugen Screenpack looks really cool!

FlareGamer64
21st April 2018, 17:03
Welcome back dude. Nice SP there.

OldGamer
21st April 2018, 17:05
Welcome back and that upgrade of the Blue Mugen Screenpack looks really cool!thank you SDK and also Im fan of The cave story hehe. but I prefer the pc version over the wii version ^^ I do love my classic games hehe

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome back dude. Nice SP there.Hi buddy long time no text hehe. and thank you

kater15
21st April 2018, 17:08
Welcome back OldGamer.
Great SP as always. :thumbup:

OldGamer
21st April 2018, 17:11
Welcome back OldGamer.
Great SP as always. :thumbup::drunkfriends: thank you buddy

SDK123
21st April 2018, 17:12
thank you SDK and also Im fan of The cave story hehe. but I prefer the pc version over the wii version ^^ I do love my classic games hehe

Same here.

mulambo
21st April 2018, 23:04
I knew you were coming back someday hehehe

OldGamer
21st April 2018, 23:13
I knew you were coming back someday heheheXD hahahahahahaha well its because stupid Virtualtek release the new FF Studio Im guity as charge hahaha when come to new mugen software I could not resit of me from coming back from mugen again hahaha Im sorry but there no room for excuses haha. as for today Im active so if u need anything buddy let me kow :D Im going to be fully around with the new Toy software hahahahaha

Dizzy
21st April 2018, 23:22
Of course you've been missed! You're the creator of the greatest MA screenpack ever. :wavetowel:

mulambo
21st April 2018, 23:23
XD hahahahahahaha well its because stupid Virtualtek release the new FF Studio Im guity as charge hahaha when come to new mugen software I could not resit of me from coming back from mugen again hahaha Im sorry but there no room for excuses haha. as for today Im active so if u need anything buddy let me kow :D Im going to be fully around with the new Toy software hahahahaha
yup I tried it, but it seems it's for newer machines as it crashes now on my world war II PC (lol) and then so I'll keep using FF3 (also the GUI isn't working right). anyway glad to see you back, hope you will provide some links to your screenpacks (I was looking for a really generic screenpack to make my own MUGEN collection... had to start someday) so if you have any links feel free to share them!

OldGamer
22nd April 2018, 01:24
yup I tried it, but it seems it's for newer machines as it crashes now on my world war II PC (lol) and then so I'll keep using FF3 (also the GUI isn't working right). anyway glad to see you back, hope you will provide some links to your screenpacks (I was looking for a really generic screenpack to make my own MUGEN collection... had to start someday) so if you have any links feel free to share them!

I want to show you a video demonstration that I made for you. how Mica screen pack can run on my low spec pc as well
My PC spec is Intel (Aton) Ghz 1.66 and 1 gb of ram running on Windows 7 starter 2009 OS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWCV02-SiA0

You can download my Mica Screen Pack final version 1.0 run a lot better than 1.1 version
but you can get both running on your old pc :D
download is located here
https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=77320-m-i-c-a-final-version-edition-1-0-oldgamer

- - - Updated - - -

Of course you've been missed! You're the creator of the greatest MA screenpack ever. :wavetowel:wow that mean alot to me Dizzy <3 I was so Happy to make MA screen pack as a Christmas gift, I was so surprises how everyone loved the screen pack xD. thank you dizzy for making MA awesome