PDA

View Full Version : WIP - CVS Hwoarang

CDL2016
8th January 2018, 02:27
Hello everyone

Here is my edit version of Hwoarang CVS styled.. Give comments about it and Rate it

ALSO.. ANYONE knows when this CVS char its available?????

Greetings

Leon72
8th January 2018, 05:32
Hello everyone

Here is my edit version of Hwoarang CVS styled.. Give comments about it and Rate it

Greetings

???? Invisible edit?

Trololo
8th January 2018, 05:42
Indeed. Where is a Download Link? Where is video? Where are at least screenshots?
Dude, you really made an empty post.

CDL2016
8th January 2018, 12:06
SORRY.. I had problems with the forum sprite's uploading.. now its fixed

Leon72
8th January 2018, 18:50
SORRY.. I had problems with the forum sprite's uploading.. now its fixed
No problem. It looks very interesting! I like both sprites, especially the version with the "uniform" from Taekwondo, but also the "motorcyclist" version is remarkable, more than the chuchoryu sprite, especially in the proportions.

Enzo25
8th January 2018, 20:09
I agree, this version has better sprites, great work.

CDL2016
11th January 2018, 04:49
Well the white uniform version its my work, the other one from Tekken 6 costume dont..

Thats why im asking about the author and if its already released because its really accurate

Manuz
11th January 2018, 18:31
Well the white uniform version its my work, the other one from Tekken 6 costume dont..

Thats why im asking about the author and if its already released because its really accurate

Both versions are excellent,i hope don't remain WIP.

Shags2dope
13th January 2018, 10:32
teken 3 hwoarang is the best, i hope to see more of him son

CDL2016
14th January 2018, 15:48
Both versions are excellent,i hope don't remain WIP.

Me too :grin:

Soon I will upload more advances of it.. and Hopefully the author of Tekken 5 version finally release it :pleasantry:

- - - Updated - - -

teken 3 hwoarang is the best, i hope to see more of him son

True THAT :grin:

Actually its what i-ve been thinking to Adapt

CDL2016
30th January 2018, 01:55
Hello

This is my first attempt to Adapt it to CVS style

I'll wait for your Feedback

Leon72
30th January 2018, 02:24
Hello

Pratically it's the CvS Hwoarang of my dreams.

CDL2016
30th January 2018, 02:44
Pratically it's the CvS Hwoarang of my dreams.

Whoa.. Thanks! :wavetowel:
Hopefully someone could work on the palette.. i just did it in 15 mins but colors still didnt convinced me at all.. :no_clue:

Also the moveset would take some work even re-using some old sprites (my pc its slooww )

I'll be posting the advances progressively

See ya around!

Mekstik
1st February 2018, 16:08
very good, spirit! and be patient!

kater15
1st February 2018, 20:48
Hello

This Hwoarang is spectacular, it's a dream coming true. :clapping:

xWagnerPlaguesx
2nd February 2018, 06:34
This looks fan-freaking-tastic.

CDL2016
7th February 2018, 02:11
Thanks everyone.. I appreciate your insights

Actually im thinking what frames can i use for the sprites animations and his moveset.. :boxing:

You know, its really difficult to "resume" from Namco's style to Capcom's style whereas almost EVERY move of a character combined its a special attack.. :so_sorry: so im choosing what will be the basic, supers attack and obviously i will re-use some sprites for make a base to work it faster, but its just a preview concept.. I need Money so only will make it complete as Commissions (no coding by the moment.. very time consuming) :no_clue:

In the next days i will upload maybe 2 or 3 animations.. Just to get more into the idea of the conversion and exchange opinions and recommendations

See you around :dirol:

Zadi.elie
26th June 2018, 21:14
can you upload a Hwoarang CVS styled I want to test it

CDL2016
28th June 2018, 21:03
can you upload a Hwoarang CVS styled I want to test it

Unfortunately i havent done yet.. it was just a Sprite Test.. i have the "Base Sprites" from other chars to take as reference BUT still its just a concept for CVS style

Zadi.elie
28th June 2018, 21:41
okay but just a tekken 3 cvs hwoarang

milbury
28th June 2018, 21:53
I'm probably the only person in the world who liked the Tekken 4 soldier look for Hwoarang, lol.

Enzo25
28th June 2018, 21:54
I'm probably the only person in the world who liked the Tekken 4 soldier look for Hwoarang, lol.

Sgt. Hwoarang!

CDL2016
29th June 2018, 00:33

Its not bad but it look like just another soldier char.. the Tekken 3 costume its the more Distinctive and Emblematic look ( representing Korean Culture, Symbols, Martial Style and own Personality / attitude)

okay but just a tekken 3 cvs hwoarang

Thats exactly what i was thinking about.. But spriting a whole char from zero takes much time here with my current setup.. so i just do something that takes minimal changes or the less editing possible.. (You know its like 300 - 2500 sprites per char.. thats a lot of work)

Maybe if i knew more about how to do fast editing/ optimizations and the coding for the effects i could save more time.. for now its paused..
When i get bored or have some nice idea, i advanced it a little bit.. I dont like to rush it, or at the end it will doesnt look how i wished or expected

- - - Updated - - -

A x ◿
1st July 2018, 22:28
Oh that guy from Tekken! He's the one with the that kick combo. He was about the only player who I could use well.

Hmmm, I say pick it up and keep going. You got a good design going. It's never going to get easier unless you apply yourself to get one done, even if you feel it's inferior to what you wanted, it's still necessary for the learning process. My first works were pretty ugly but I stuck by them and got them released. On later works I gradually improved and learned a lot during the creation process. Hands on is the best way to learn and improve your skills.

Your design is passable, even better than most starters. Just try the basics. Get your character to crouch, and then jump, then do a walk. Start there and the rest will flow for you. Also it's not that many sprites. Typically only heavily animated characters have around 300+ sprites. CvS it should be simple and quick and a lot less.

Check it out

http://i.imgur.com/Ty8KFEm.gif

I finished all the basic movements in like 1 day, no problem. The CvS style is very easy. This progress flew by very quick. I could help you make the character much quicker. I developed some techniques that can get characters done much faster.

Just let me know your bases for your character and I'll walk you through the process. You'll save so much time. I'll even hook you up with free (super lite no install) software. The same stuff I use to create characters. So far I've sprited and released around 50+ characters I think?

I think you could make this wip happen. Go for it! ;)

Zadi.elie
19th July 2018, 21:54
are you done yet

CDL2016
20th July 2018, 03:45
Your design is passable, even better than most starters.

Dude i think you havent seen my previous works.. anyway..

Just try the basics... Also it's not that many sprites. Typically only heavily animated characters have around 300+ sprites. CvS it should be simple and quick and a lot less.

I finished all the basic movements in like 1 day, no problem. The CvS style is very easy.

Its easier if you just rip sprites from another and just change palettes.. BUT If you really wanna make it like a brand new character, its not the easiest design...

Specially because you're creating animations from real-human 3d animations taken in 30 frames each one, to resume it in 3-8 sprites and make it as fluid as the original one in 2d..

Also for me its a side job.. so i cant spend a WHOLE day in one char (unless its holidays or weekend) because i would lost my clients or hirings chances..

I developed some techniques that can get characters done much faster.
You'll save so much time. I'll even hook you up with free (super lite no install) software.

NOW we're talking on the same wavelength.. Thats EXACTLY what im looking more faster-saving time techniques / software.. this would be truly helpful and appreciated

When i do some advances, i'll post it

Greetings

Migi Munoz
30th July 2018, 13:00
Lovely! Hope it won't stay in WIP! Wish you luck on finishing it!

CDL2016
30th July 2018, 23:17
Lovely! Hope it won't stay in WIP! Wish you luck on finishing it!
Thank you! My first priority right now are to finish my other WIPs before (are kinda more easier somehow)

CVS Double Dragon Billy Lee
CVS Ragnarok Online Rogue
CVS Lord Shiva

I dont wanna do just another "Recolored -Borrowed-Sprite" kind of char as many out there just to be in a hurry or lacking skills.. (no means to offend anyone)

The idea is adapt totally the emblematic moves in 2D environment.

See you around

Migi Munoz
1st August 2018, 02:03
Awesome! Looking forward to those characters. Also, For another Tekken character in MUGEN, How about Jack? (The android.) He's a fave character of mine and I don't think anyone has made him yet.

another KFM
18th August 2018, 17:00
nice job!

CDL2016
19th August 2018, 18:49
Awesome! Looking forward to those characters. Also, For another Tekken character in MUGEN, How about Jack? (The android.) He's a fave character of mine and I don't think anyone has made him yet.

Ive decided adapting Hwoarang to CVS style just by own personal reasons but Im not interested in spriting Jack..
For me its just a cyborg hybrid between Guile and Zangief LOL

- - - Updated - - -

nice job!

Thank you.. Soon i will posting some updates

Zadi.elie
24th August 2018, 20:21
Hello everyone

Greetings

hey can you come to my house because i need to your help

CDL2016
25th August 2018, 23:17
Sorry mate, Im not in UK actually..

But anyway, what kind of help do you need?

Zadi.elie
27th August 2018, 20:35
i need help cuz am creating jimmy zappa from caporiea fighter 3 4065

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry mate, Im not in UK actually..

But anyway, what kind of help do you need?

i need to create jimmy zappa from caporiea fighter 34066

A x ◿
27th August 2018, 20:40
i need help cuz am creating jimmy zappa from caporiea fighter 3 4065

- - - Updated - - -

i need to create jimmy zappa from caporiea fighter 34066

Reminds me of Kobra kai XD

Zadi.elie
27th August 2018, 22:18

yeah i know. can you create jimmy zappa for me because am bad a creating mugen characters

A x ◿
27th August 2018, 22:32
Hey I just realized, this isn't even your thread :P

Are you on this guys team or something?

But yeah I'll see what i can do. I might be able to assist you in something? Though you should probably have your own thread though?

What bases did you use? I can maybe make it easier for you.

CDL2016
29th August 2018, 20:56

Totally!

BTW wrong thread.. Try creating a new one so you can get Help with it pal!

Zadi.elie
28th December 2018, 23:35
Hi. So you done yet can upload it to mediafire i want to test it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi. So i,ve waited six hours have you done yet .Can Upload it to mediafire so i can give a test. can you put it on the link of a mediafire download link so i can test a new cvs hworang

Zadi.elie
30th December 2018, 03:50
check it out 4550

djentlord
17th February 2019, 23:41
nice man! hwoarang is my favorite tekken fighter and i like having all characters in my mugen to be the capcom/snk style sprites

CDL2016
18th February 2019, 03:27
nice man! hwoarang is my favorite tekken fighter and i like having all characters in my mugen to be the capcom/snk style sprites

Good to Hear that.. I will be Posting some Sprite Updates of the conversion im doing

Zadi.elie
18th February 2019, 14:36
are you done yet?

CDL2016
20th February 2019, 12:05
are you done yet?

No.. it wasnt a priority for me so i leave it postponed, when iŽll do some update, i will post it

MegaByte10
11th March 2019, 23:50
both look sick
would like to see it in the tekken 7 style too

anderw
29th May 2019, 21:14
when are going upload it.

Yuri Jacobs
29th May 2019, 21:24
very good, spirit! and be patient!

I agree, patience and creativity are virtues to success, CDL2016. He looks great and looking forward if he plays great, too.

anderw
25th August 2019, 00:58
have you finshied yet?

CDL2016
10th September 2019, 01:47
have you finshied yet?

I cant finished if aint even started :grin:.. im more focused in find new hirings, paid commissions and finishing my other CVS projects (Billy Lee, Ken SF5, Lord Shiva, etc)

Spriting takes time (Because its not just color swap.. im redoing the sprites and thinking how to Adapt the 3D animations in 2d Frames so it gets more accurate.. )

I like to Do things Good.. So i dont Rush it.. Just let it Flow when Time and Inspiration comes together..

If i do some update, i will post it.. Stay Tuned

anderw
24th June 2020, 22:30
Documents/frames 3/2.png jimmy zappa aka johnny lawrence is coming to mugen