PDA

View Full Version : community weekend shit posting collection

Pages : [1] 2 3

Loganthekids
19th November 2016, 17:31
I can't download stuffs from the mugen archive because when i click download, it shows and error that i'm not allowed to access this download link. is there a reason for this?

CaldorBagel
19th November 2016, 17:53
Community weekend, people labelled lurker cant download atm

Loganthekids
19th November 2016, 19:43
Community weekend, people labelled lurker cant download atm

Did you know the reason

c3ntr0n800
19th November 2016, 23:16
Did you know the reason

It's a community event, where the website is trying to have others be more active on here than just downloading things and contributing nothing.

RolandoCr20
20th November 2016, 07:06
interesenting

JAKEROX3
6th December 2016, 02:31
dammit mugen archives!

Wilsh
6th December 2016, 08:34
But now is always, right? Not only in weekends.

powie444
10th December 2016, 22:55
THAT Makes Sense...
IF I GET BANNED, I'LL DDOS THIS WEBSITE!

dusky
11th March 2017, 10:08
so, it's weekend only event?

JoJoAddict
11th March 2017, 21:07
I think it's this weekend only. Most likely that.

Hyper.Wave
12th March 2017, 23:24
when all busy people are waiting for weekend to relax,lurkers on mugeanrchive hate weekends and wait for working days :grin:

anthimus
14th March 2017, 01:16
Everyone can miss a few bucks, support M.A. for once, and you can download as much as you want as a generous member.

el_cadejo
16th March 2017, 17:44
Would this stop a new user from being able to dl? I mean its not the weekend right now, but i have a friend who just signed up here and is unable to dl anything.

crazy_train31
19th May 2017, 23:20
Oh, no... Well I'm f***** because I accidentaly deleted my Mugen folder.

Septacy Cell
20th May 2017, 10:07
Oh, no... Well I'm f***** because I accidentally deleted my Mugen folder.

Surely you can check the bin or, there are many programs that can recover files.

crazy_train31
20th May 2017, 14:16
Do you really think that I, didn't tried that? It was a permanently delet.

kazero
23rd September 2017, 14:14
Hi i am a lurker and im just here to collect mugen characters

Threuy
23rd September 2017, 23:45
What a strange event... like, I can understand why the event is happening and the not-so-punishment isn't all too bad for lurkers, but I have never seen a forum take this sort of action before!

...then again, I don't peruse around a lot of forums, so what do I know..? XD

haha, I second that. XD

So, how have y'all's days been..? X3

thebluedash

That's good! :D

thebluedash
I actually JUST recently started playing like, 2 days ago and the everything vs everything side of it is awesome! XD

thebluedash
haha, yes! I love the ridiculous character selection! XD

Y2AJ1
I know the feeling, yo... ;w;

Y2AJ1
My favorite so far is the Humpreon one.

...is a feral pokemon, so if that isn't your cup of cocoa then I am sorry. ;w;

Y2AJ1
Oh, there's a non-vore edit of the humpreon!

regarding Kill La Kill... I have not seen it.

thebluedash
Are they gone for you..? All of them seem to be compiled under my name on my side.

thebluedash
Yeah, all of what you wrote is on my screen, however, it's all under one large list with my replies... it's weird...

tttxn
Most people in this thread don't. X3

- - - Updated - - -
tttxn
But, you gotta admit, it got more peeps in the forums. whether or not it's a good or bad rule, it worked. :3

thebluedash
Very true! while this place is a massive collection of MUGEN stuffs there's always other sources and sites. owo

and regarding this lurker block, at first I didn't like it all that much but now I kinda like cause then I wouldn't have met all you cool peeps. B3

thebluedash
23rd September 2017, 23:57
Oh so that's why I can't download. I see...

This one of the first forums I seen that has done this too, I suppose it is to get an "active" community.

I do wonder how long it'll take to be a challenger.

- - - Updated - - -
Threuy Good I suppose.

Threuy
so what brings you to play Mugen? Unlike many here probably, I just recently started playing Mugen like 2 weeks ago?

Threuy
Yeah that's got me too. Been trying to learn a very "interesting selection" of characters. Like Bootleg Sonic lmao.

What happened to my posts here?:no_clue:

Kill la Kill? I'm pretty sure there's like a weird Ryuko here and a Satsuki which is apparently a re-skin of another character.

- - - Updated - - -

thebluedash
Are they gone for you..? All of them seem to be compiled under my name on my side.

Yeah I can't see my own replies, I can see you @ me, but I cant see anything I wrote. Can you see what I wrote?

Probably a glitch...

I mean if you really want to download something today, you can probably find the same char somewhere else (like the site of the creator or something)

tttxn
24th September 2017, 00:06
I don't like this rule

thebluedash
24th September 2017, 00:13
Wow, my comments returned and now my newer comments are also merged in? It looks weird....

Threuy
24th September 2017, 00:13
Yup, the glitch happened again, thebluedash. I can't see my separate posts but all of them are bundled together. o.o

tttxn
24th September 2017, 00:22
希望能成为New challenger

Threuy
24th September 2017, 00:25
tttxn
...wat..? owo

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how long I gotta wiggle about to upgrade my account..? :o
I mean... I've only been messaging for about an hour so I doubt it'll be soon, I'm mainly just curious as to when the limit is before I can download stuffs. XD

tttxn
24th September 2017, 00:36
Posting 12times to become new challenger!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello everyone

tttxn
24th September 2017, 01:09
Me too!

tttxn
24th September 2017, 01:23
降级了

tttxn
24th September 2017, 01:28
感觉希望非常渺茫

yeetomcskeeto
24th September 2017, 04:53
Terran is best

yeetomcskeeto
24th September 2017, 04:53
i dont want to be a lurker so i postttt

yeetomcskeeto
24th September 2017, 04:54
Post here if you don't want to be a lurker!

- - - Updated - - -

I know I dont want to be a lurker anymore

yeetomcskeeto
24th September 2017, 05:06
i dont wanna be a lurker

draxis69
24th September 2017, 05:07
Yeah I'm with the terrans

yeetomcskeeto
24th September 2017, 05:07
Urgh i just want to download

UnleashedWarrior
24th September 2017, 07:10
I think i'm getting there. I'm close to the light.

ShadyRadke
25th September 2017, 00:40
When I try to download anything this message appears:ShadyRadke, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons: Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying t

DysonJR
25th September 2017, 22:53
MFG is banned on my universitys internet because of **** for some reason
So after looking around for a while confused I found a few SFM **** videos that mention Mugen Fighters Guild
Apparently our Sound resources in Resource releases are used for SFM ****
Amazing

Granted that might not be the reason and the ban might've happened due to NSFW threads like cosplay and such but I still found it really interesting

credit Erroratu

Bradsalo
26th September 2017, 04:38
Hi i am a lurker and im just here to collect mugen characters

This doesn't sound like something to be in shitposting forum..lol
the memes topic is where all the collection of shitpostings can be found..

Biometal
11th October 2017, 01:27
This site is amazing. Whose with me.

Mastadon
22nd November 2017, 20:01
This website is a joke. First the downloads are linked through adfly, which doesn't work if you have adblock, and even if you disable adblock, you get forwarded to ads that lock up your browser (your computer is infected with a virus!) and you need to bring up task manager to kill the browser. That's bad enough, but now the powers that be won't even let you download ANYTHING, not even a 30mb character, unless you become an active member of the community? To hell with that.

I've been a part of the Mugen community basically since it started back in the early 2000's, and no website I've ever been apart of was this controlling, it's reminiscent of a digital dictatorship. "Do what we say or else!" That's a disgusting mindset to force upon everybody. This is my first and last post here because I don't want to be anywhere near this horrible excuse of a website, and I hope you know that by being this controlling, you are driving away the people who can keep the Mugen community going. I know that there will be people that will blindly accept the rules you lay out because this is basically the only game in town, but I won't be one of them.

I'm sad to see that this is the place that Mugen exists so prominently because we all deserve better.

TLDR; This website can go to hell.

Dethdude123
22nd November 2017, 20:07
Mastadon has a point. you should never force people to do something they don't want, people have a free will, but when you force someone to abide by your rules on a free site it makes the people running it seem like total givlomh VIMY's. (look to the left of each letters of the last two words and you get what I'm saying.) You might not be able to handle what we are saying but ITS THE TRUTH. My father always told me when I was younger that "If you tell people the truth, they wont like you for it, but they cant deny it." I live by those words.

Dethdude123
22nd November 2017, 20:36
I'd take North Korea anytime over this place. Anyways, as much as I like this website (its the only MUGEN website with people that don't act like a bunch of robots) This IS A GOOD WEBSITE, but when you mess up like THIS CURRENT FIASCO, it kind of makes me wish there was a justice system. Such as, You are required to post something daily and if you don't then downloads are cut for the next day, or perhaps if you upload a character then you get as many downloads as you want for a week. AND while we're on the subject of downloads, what's the story behind the Adfly downloads?! Who uses adfly anymore, we live in the year 2017, the cyber age is beginning and we still have to deal with this adfly crap! I'm not saying its bad but it despritly needs a update. Well I got off track there. So I'm just saying, we need a more orderly form of conduct other than "EVERYBODY WHO'S A LURKER ONLY DOWNLOADS CHARACTERS AND DOSENT DO ANYTHING ELSE!" Think about new members, I've been using this website for about 6 years now, and only 1 year ago did I bother to make a account. You managed to keep me invested into this site even without an account, and when I finally did make one I found a very welcoming community! But NOW! NOW we are at the brink of an "Online Civil war" between ourselves! The slogan of this website is "ITS OVER! WE ALL WIN!" but the truth is we just might have "All have lost."

Dethdude123
22nd November 2017, 20:52
Dizzy Dizzy Dizzy, I love you girl, I do, there is no denying that you and the other admins are trying your best to make this place the best for all of us but, I have to admit... its kind of botched.

idontknowhatimdoing
22nd November 2017, 20:53
Hum... hello.
So, I've been having a really bad day and I just wanted to download a specific char and when I tried I noticed it was this kind of weekend where only active members can download.
Its not weekend anymore but ok, I thought that was an incentive to become an active member, so I took a character edit that I was ready to share and... I couldn't upload it.
So... I would suggest that you guys allowed uploading during those weekends, not everyone is exactly in a mood to interact in a forum and uploading chars is probably the most obvious way to contribute to the community, right?

Dethdude123
22nd November 2017, 21:01
Your all very good people I'm sure of it, and the current problems are all just a massive misunderstanding but please i'm begging you, from the bottom of my heart as a MUGEN lover, don't make people do things they don't want to, it will tear all of us apart as a community. I just want to see this community get big and have MUGEN be recognized by everyone, then we can all be like one big happy family! :)

KyoKusanagi-10
23rd November 2017, 02:43
So... what are you guys doing while you wait to become New Challengers?
I'm here listening to Tidus laugh remixes.

Alienx512
23rd November 2017, 02:44
I'm on warframe

KyoKusanagi-10
23rd November 2017, 02:46
That reminds me, tomorrow I really gotta get to XP farming on Plains of Eidolon

Alienx512
23rd November 2017, 06:43
have you tried taking on a terralyst yet

dimitriowa
23rd November 2017, 09:47
Lol this is the most pathetic thing I've seen of a staff, my goodness I'm completely shocked.

orochi_diego
23rd November 2017, 21:02
Soooooo im trying to upload a character but i cant, it says that i dont have the permission for that:uhuh:

For upgrade level u need upload files, and the uploads are disabled if u not have more level :D TROLOL

KoketsunaOkami
24th November 2017, 05:50
jj

- - - Updated - - -

jh

KoketsunaOkami
24th November 2017, 05:52
v\

\

- - - Updated - - -

vf

KoketsunaOkami
24th November 2017, 05:57
Oh dear gosh i just need new challenger status so i can download hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh any advice

SuperSannin7
24th November 2017, 14:17
tfgfygjkhjkhjxgfgbgjljl JBUJHJJHJHKLHKLHLHLHLHHHH\
\

- - - Updated - - -

WTRHGUIHIO;V YIGN HVHN HNB H H H HH H H H HH]

Migi Munoz
24th November 2017, 15:52
I really do hope the community event is what's preventing me from downloading characters.:smile:

kingdragon671
24th November 2017, 17:20
OOOF

L.M.0115
24th November 2017, 17:29
meio difícil ficar aqui sem baixar nada, mas ok

L.M.0115
24th November 2017, 18:02
difícil ficar aqui sem baixar nada, mas ok

XxBowserxX
24th November 2017, 22:41
I thought we was a quiet community like the dollars guess not.
https://media.giphy.com/media/eEGkw3mp0QjLi/giphy.gif
https://media.giphy.com/media/10GlRCG3GAwFQ4/giphy.gif

Bradsalo
24th November 2017, 22:42
https://media.giphy.com/media/10GlRCG3GAwFQ4/giphy.gif

WHHAAAAAATTT.:shock_jaw_drop:

kater15
24th November 2017, 22:48

Are you crazy??????? :shock:

XxBowserxX
24th November 2017, 22:54
I have the perfect idea of what to post. This is me, my idea of talking to other guys your asking for stuff like this.
https://media.giphy.com/media/KzLNfgrPoCxQQ/giphy.gif

Imperius
24th November 2017, 22:55

Thats bad :no:

XxBowserxX
24th November 2017, 23:00
This is why I don't speak to others really no one understands me.
https://media.giphy.com/media/noRKmdolVkIDe/giphy.gif

kater15
24th November 2017, 23:02
I have the perfect idea of what to post. This is me, my idea of talking to other guys your asking for stuff like this.
https://media.giphy.com/media/KzLNfgrPoCxQQ/giphy.gif

Please participate positively. Junk posting, copy pasta spam, raging and ranting excessively about this event will get you rank locked and possibly banned.

Korax
25th November 2017, 02:09
Escucha bro, lo que pasa es que tienen muchos lurkers, y eso les tapa el dinerico, por lo que estan haciendo un tipo de mantenimiento, y todos los usuarios Lurkers no podran realizar descargas hasta el lunes:bruce:

cocobarbarian
25th November 2017, 02:24
this is a dumb idea
The only reason why people make accounts is to download things

RED1212
25th November 2017, 02:26
I only give a dang about this site because I like downloading High Quality Jojo characters, who gives a damn about the community, they don't know me and I don't know them. I refuse to participate or donate anything.

Aaron Lee
25th November 2017, 02:58

O.P.Beast
25th November 2017, 04:12
I want to know how to rank because it still says i'm a lurker but i've been posting i'm trying to download something because i'm new to this whole mugen thing and was told that this is the best website can I please get help ranking up...

buerme
25th November 2017, 04:53
Rub a dub dub, thanks for the grub.

bhai bhai
25th November 2017, 06:03
a ban

chicken
25th November 2017, 07:54
asdfghjk

Antony26rus
25th November 2017, 08:05
omae wa mou shinderyu

jet5127
25th November 2017, 12:41
aasfasd

karta3078067
25th November 2017, 14:05
Asdasdasdasdasd

Imperius
25th November 2017, 15:56
By participating positively in the forums and by uploading some files like characters, stages, etc.
This was posted in the wrong section, please pay attention on where you post your topics. I am moving this.

RPGLover
25th November 2017, 22:13
Ban me then. I no longer want an account on this Dictatorial website. Your practices are ridiculous. I would delete my Account right now if I knew how to. Screw this website.

kater15
25th November 2017, 22:30
Why don't people ever read the rules before they do such nonsense? :facepalm2:

kakashisama
25th November 2017, 22:54
:no_clue:

KyoKusanagi-10
25th November 2017, 23:20
They tried.

JasonJX
26th November 2017, 01:39
i already regret making an account

JasonJX
26th November 2017, 01:46
****ing figures i make an account...
WHILE YOU'RE BLOCKING PEOPLE WITH ACCOUNTS FROM DOWNLOADING

....i want to ****ing kill myself

JasonJX
26th November 2017, 01:50
prove it ****a

- - - Updated - - -

i may be stuck in a turtle but i know depression to its 100% accuracy

JasonJX
26th November 2017, 02:24
i ain't saying nothing

JasonJX
26th November 2017, 02:25
algebraic

JasonJX
26th November 2017, 02:56
name Jeff

JasonJX
26th November 2017, 03:02
"how old are you"

"lemme see that *** ****a"

BlackFireball
26th November 2017, 14:47
So just comment a lot and you will rank up? Thanks for the info

BlackFireball
26th November 2017, 15:15
OK serious now. How the **** do I not be a lurker anymore? 2 red dots and I have even created content and uploaded it. Check out my fonts. Can't find any contact us button on the website to fix the issue. Clearly I am not a lurker.

I wonder the same... All I did though was post a lot, hoping I wouldn't be a lurker anymore.

naisha
26th November 2017, 16:34
So, new members must write almost 10 posts to have access to download Area?

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot presenting myself in my very first post ups... HELLO? HELLOW SUPA YELLOW?

naisha
26th November 2017, 16:50
Esta bien de saberlo, espero llegar a 10 y abrir la puerta, recuerden cerrar al salir

gingerbear
26th November 2017, 17:00
Wow, lurkers are literally the main reason you get income and this is how you treat them? Noice

naisha
26th November 2017, 17:01
Looking for a sunshine door for downloads... anybody has seen it?

naisha
26th November 2017, 17:24
you got 10 posts... me too... aleluya new challengers

naisha
26th November 2017, 17:31
I just got 10 posts to get new challenger... but only few hours members does not get you upgrade access... almost helping others in forums and getting positive feedbacks. Seems to be anything else needed to become a new challenger. Trying to open a threat just for getting it and informing to others in the way to get download access for this "BLACK weekend" with blocked access to new members.

- - - Updated - - -

I ' ve got new challenger just after opening my first threat and 10 posts in my pocket! Don't tell the secret to anyone!!! :)

quacknathan56
26th November 2017, 19:56
i may try that out too, thanks

SilverX619
27th November 2017, 03:02
I don't think I would rank up, It doesn't matter either way, net neutrality are about to disappear on Dec.14 which means no characters to download, also for others to post or/and upload. (I'm worried)

Jbrim1001
27th November 2017, 03:09
you heard that on the news?

SilverX619
27th November 2017, 03:13
Yes, the whole time, didn't have time to mention while getting rank up.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for late response.

Darwin11
27th November 2017, 03:20
Really?

SilverX619
27th November 2017, 03:23
Really?

Yes. Or maybe for certain sites I had no idea.

Jbrim1001
27th November 2017, 03:31
what!! the world we live in consumed by money

NeosNightmare
8th December 2017, 18:33
Hello gays!

Korax
20th December 2017, 01:43
no me había enterado de esto, hasta ahora me gustan las bolitas de color rojo.

CloudyPigeon
12th January 2018, 20:11
Ok I'm gonna communicate some more.

corkscrewpunch
12th January 2018, 21:18
KNow what..Its not that bad at all. Your "cant download weekend" will be spent fine tuning ur own created Mugen. Adjusting your downloaded sprites, bms, stages, etc etc..

M.A. thanks for everything.

Kirbyfan45
12th January 2018, 21:21
Yeah, that is true. I am more annoyed however, as I have 2 characters I plan on getting and I can't because of this, then again, I am not an admin, so I don't make the rules.

corkscrewpunch
12th January 2018, 21:23
Yeah, that is true. I am more annoyed however, as I have 2 characters I plan on getting and I can't because of this, then again, I am not an admin, so I don't make the rules.

well u can try other sites.. if u cant wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Its just this site makes it easy for newbies. with well-laid sections.. its easy to browse when u look for something.

Kirbyfan45
12th January 2018, 21:28
well u can try other sites.. if u cant wait.

The first character I want to get is a popular Super Mario character.
The other one is a MVC styled Cream uploaded by Justice and created by Valgallah
These are the 2 characters that I want to download. Finding the Super Mario won't be too hard (I think) but finding that version of Cream might be tougher.
Edit: I found the Mario I was looking for.

corkscrewpunch
12th January 2018, 21:39
The first character I want to get is a popular Super Mario character.
The other one is a MVC styled Cream uploaded by Justice and created by Valgallah
These are the 2 characters that I want to download. Finding the Super Mario won't be too hard (I think) but finding that version of Cream might be tougher.

for those who just started creating thier own mugen.. who are excited to make thier very first mugen then finding u cant downloading a thing.. yeah its just frustrating. But for those who already have a full game.. and just adding more characters, it might be good playing it for awhile and appreciate more
what u have build... oR do some more important things in life. :grin:

corkscrewpunch
12th January 2018, 21:40
btw gudluck on finding what u are looking for.

Kirbyfan45
12th January 2018, 21:41
for those who just started creating thier own mugen.. who are excited to make thier very first mugen then finding u cant downloading a thing.. yeah its just frustrating. But for those who already have a full game.. and just adding more characters, it might be good playing it for awhile and appreciate more
what u have build... oR do some more important things in life. :grin:

If Chuggaaconroy uploads today is depending on when his break is over, so that is for my options on non-MUGEN.

- - - Updated - - -

btw gudluck on finding what u are looking for.

Thanks. Finding the Cream is too hard though. I wonder how many comments/posts I need to make to rank up...

corkscrewpunch
12th January 2018, 21:44
So, I am willing to participate and all... But I have a question:

What are the rules for uploading BGMs? Do I just need song + author, or...?

just search it on YOutube.. then convert it to MP3 using an online MP3 converter. thats it.

oops my bad.. its uploads.

uhhitherem8
12th January 2018, 21:49
just search it on YOutube.. then convert it to MP3 using an online MP3 converter. thats it.

Ah, ok. Thanks man.

corkscrewpunch
12th January 2018, 21:50
If Chuggaaconroy uploads today is depending on when his break is over, so that is for my options on non-MUGEN.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks. Finding the Cream is too hard though. I wonder how many comments/posts I need to make to rank up...

well sum1 got ranked with only 5 posts/comments..
good for him.

Kirbyfan45
12th January 2018, 21:52
well sum1 got ranked with only 5 posts/comments..
good for him.

So it could be from that the moderators did not get to me yet, or I just need to add comments, because they are counting this as a post.
Edit: Posting this ranked me up! Oh yeah!

corkscrewpunch
12th January 2018, 21:54
So it could be from that the moderators did not get to me yet, or I just need to add comments, because they are counting this as a post.

but i think they made some uploads though..

Kirbyfan45
12th January 2018, 21:56
but i think they made some uploads though..

k

corkscrewpunch
12th January 2018, 21:58

LOL. Great! ok u can stop now. :laugh::laugh:

uhhitherem8
12th January 2018, 23:35
Whenever I click on the Upload tab (between Downloads and Search), it brings me to a page that states:

uhhitherem8, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I don't think my account is disabled, and my account is activated. I just want to upload some BGMs. Does anyone know how to fix this?

EDIT: Nevermind, seems like I can upload now. Huh.

hairytaco93
13th January 2018, 01:29
Hello gays!

�������������������� good shit go౦ԁ sHit�� thats ✔ some good����shit right����there������ right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self �� i say so �� thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ�� ���� ��НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ�� ���� �� �� �� �� �� �� ����Good shit

nightcoremixneptune
13th January 2018, 01:38
i just want to download O.O

ub8821
13th January 2018, 03:50
want to download

Nut Bug
13th January 2018, 04:29
best thread

Jbrim1001
13th January 2018, 06:53
wait till Monday

stamfukk
13th January 2018, 07:49
trump take a dump to bump some lump of lazy bums

CloudyPigeon
13th January 2018, 11:20
So everyone knows how this community weekend thing is going on right? Seeing as I am only a lurker so I am unable to download anything.This isn't really that big of a deal. I just want to know how to rank up without it being considered cheating and without having to create content myself.

Itnotmedue
13th January 2018, 12:36
Because of the Community Weekend Event that prevent Lurker from download or Upload file , You have been Up to New Challenger group so That Event not Apply to you Anymore -I guest :P

wicloud
13th January 2018, 16:01
you just...talk in the forums...they're here to be used...and mugenarchives would greatly appreciate seeing an active forum..after all they're providing it to promote a social community XD. if not that...share some character edits you made...or hell...if yo wanna try making something for mugen like a stage or lifebar...google it and try it, even slight edits are accepted here...personally i'd request permission before uploading an edit of someone's character..but that's me. so there ya go...posting in forums or uploading to the site...that can get you promos bud.

Animex
13th January 2018, 18:11
this website is garbage I can't download or upload files someone do something blah !

Leon72
13th January 2018, 18:54
this website is garbage I can't download or upload files someone do something blah !

This site is garbage? It's not exactly a good way to start. For starters, you could go and read the site's regulations, use your brain and say less nonsense.

xWagnerPlaguesx
13th January 2018, 19:07
Instead of moaning and saying stuff that can get you banned on the spot, you could try and level up and you are free to download to your heart's content.

Drækorth
13th January 2018, 19:52
Hey I just joined today.

Drækorth
13th January 2018, 19:54
Sounds good to me.

Drækorth
13th January 2018, 19:55
Wwwwrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brostar31
13th January 2018, 22:50
wow haha so much for a week

lonerwolfie
13th January 2018, 22:52
Soooo im new and i DO not have any idea of what to post in order to be promoted and i preffer NOT to post spam or shitty things in order to get a download permit (and im trying to redo an MK proyect version).
i really dont think this is the right movement... maybe it should be to at least post a thx note and liking the work of the original poster or something, but not a "lvl permit" , this more or less KILLS the page... because instead of promoting the hard work of the community you just "cap" the efford into a non downloable product.
just my opinion.

brostar31
13th January 2018, 22:56
i think that is a good opinion but still from reading the post i sorta agree where they creators are coming from because its sorta isnt fair that we just download whatever and whenever while there are people actually contributing to this community so yea :/

lonerwolfie
13th January 2018, 23:12
yeah but the thing is... not all of the user KNOW how to make a character (or in my case i know how to edit some parameters but i do not know how to make it from scratch) so basically i have absolutelly NOTHING to contribute here...
still i would like to be abble to use some of the awesome characters made by the peopple who DO know how to make a perfect character and maybe learn from it as well...
this cap make it impossible....
and it's not that i dont want to contribute, like i said i have nothing interesting to post in order to keep an active status posting about something (o dont know if i make my point clear)
the thing is im ok with posting on the creator post in order to congratulate and say thanks (wich should be enough, since its not just a grab without a word) and like i said... making impossible to download unless you have a status makes THAT work not so popular or less shared (wich pretty much makes the creator less known..., thats why i say, make it OBLIGATORY to thx the poster and like his work, that is giving him/her the right recognition.)

brostar31
13th January 2018, 23:18
same boat but i suppose like just contribute via forums and via supporting up-loaders and give character feedback if you have seen characters in stuff like youtube clips or saltybet

lonerwolfie
13th January 2018, 23:25
yeah well that's the point... some peopple just isnt that active beacuse "life" (example in my case i have a 9 hours job wich takes me one and a half hour to get there... that makes 12 hours that im not at home... add 2 kids to the equation and that makes a very little time on the computer, so basically no matter how much i comment i will never get rid of the "lurker" tag , wich kinda sux)

And i cant give my feedback on a product i have not tested... wich goes to my initial post... if we cant download we cant "give" a feedback or promote the creators work.
it's kinda a loop.
that is why i said "the best solution would be to make obligatory, to thx and say something to the creator in the character's post"
that way you are not just "lurking" but recognizing his/her work.

brostar31
13th January 2018, 23:30
oh well that could be a problem then it might be better if you can possibly search for the character's you want another way if that is the case but my recommendation is to well yea basically do what i said before and just try to contribute whenever you can even though it might not be often its still contributing which would most likely get rid of the lurker status (but yea i know it is hard because well i finally got new pc so i can actually play mugen again and get all the old characters i had but now can not because yea cant download anything)

lonerwolfie
13th January 2018, 23:33
I tryed, but some characters are just in here...
most i found where dissable download links or non existent in other place than here.
and like i said i do not know how to contribute as i do not know what to post here and not been spam or something really stupid.

this is an amazing comunity for what im seen , with lots of hard worked characters and an amazing database.
but its a shame it's so caped down to a point where basically only a teen with lots of time could use it (not trying to insult anyone, its just a way to say that people like mw, who has little time gets a harder time)

brostar31
13th January 2018, 23:40
there is ways to sorta get a bunch of characters if you are searching for a mass collection of characters and that is to download the launchers for them like a Jojo mugen launcher with all the characters in it if that was what you were looking for (sorry if you already knew about this)

lonerwolfie
13th January 2018, 23:46
now dont get me wrong... as i said i DO think the creators needs to be noted and i do think it should be obligatory to thx.
that's the best way to not be just a lurker if you really dont have something usefull to contribute to.

brostar31
13th January 2018, 23:47
they should add like new accounts get a week off from having this restriction sadly i know it would apply to me

- - - Updated - - -

also that's why there is donations

lonerwolfie
13th January 2018, 23:49
not exactly easy.. for example im trying to get a full "usefull" not duplacated in older versions of the same character MK rooster (up to MKX) wichi got almost every character but a few... and those few i could only find here...
also i downloaded a whole bunch of not very well done characters (wich does not seems to be the case here)

brostar31
13th January 2018, 23:52
well then your best bet is to sadly try to get non lurker

- - - Updated - - -

well its still worth trying

Yagoshi300
14th January 2018, 01:43
trump take a dump to bump some lump of lazy bums

And he also succs at makin puns

Hamada66
14th January 2018, 01:46
Hm, I wonder how you get promoted from Lurker without having to post characters, stages, maps, etc. Since I really don't have the knowledge nor the programs to do those things.

MoopNoop
14th January 2018, 07:43
yup

Remaster
14th January 2018, 08:03
I'm posting i'm posting i'm posting-

MoopNoop
14th January 2018, 08:04
sure

Neromaru
14th January 2018, 08:22
why did i get notifications for this thread while i havent posting anything here ????

Remaster
14th January 2018, 08:23
I dunno ^

mugenpingu
15th January 2018, 12:00
i am just speaking my mind in thinking that locking dowloads to inactive users was not a good idea.
you could tell us how many posts to the forums you need to make to become active

pabloo2
15th January 2018, 21:02
sure

pabloo2
5th February 2018, 05:11
that rules hahahaha

TMyers8732
16th February 2018, 20:49
What's the easiest way to promote to VIP when you're tight on money? Somebody let me know, most appreciate it.

GHOSTHOST
17th February 2018, 02:11
Ahhhhhbbbb

pariotix
17th February 2018, 04:30
well just gonna wait for next week then

- - - Updated - - -

me too

venomkilledu001
17th February 2018, 06:50
right so i just want to play games so can i get my member rank so i dont have to sit here like a loser with nothing to play

Hyperdude221
17th February 2018, 06:50
Kids these days, no patience. :tongue1::tongue1::tongue1:

First of all, patience is not something you can have everyday. BUT, if you are forcing your self a deep respiration, then I guess I could consider that..

Hyperdude221
17th February 2018, 07:10
Hold on, don't download files that exceed 50MB+ to make sure that you can download more!

seth123
17th February 2018, 07:15
why

seth123
17th February 2018, 07:19
i hate this :cray:

venomkilledu001
17th February 2018, 07:22
just trying to rankup because the admins on this website think they have to have a community

venomkilledu001
17th February 2018, 07:24
mugen is i have left just let me have fun

venomkilledu001
17th February 2018, 07:28
>Most users ever online was 4,187

this is not a community this is a gathering at most

Hyperdude221
17th February 2018, 07:59
Well, your bandwidth starts over after 24 hours

sr254
17th February 2018, 13:59
巴西666

sr254
17th February 2018, 14:07
突然上面变了个头像

FlyKidDey
17th February 2018, 17:41
1 bicker=1 post

- - - Updated - - -

1 reply=30EXP

- - - Updated - - -

Dude, you JUST ranked up!!! NANI!?

FlyKidDey
17th February 2018, 17:45
Dude... your MAKING me Dizzy! (High Five)

- - - Updated - - -

(284 pages later)
Alright i'll stop; just gotta wait two years right? See ya

remixguy
17th February 2018, 17:47
true.

FlyKidDey
17th February 2018, 17:49
Now... go download to your hearts content!

gn02787467
17th February 2018, 17:53
All righty then

cadenboy8
17th February 2018, 18:07
Yeah, all righty indeed.

FlyKidDey
17th February 2018, 18:08
No!!! not you! You're only a... (unidentified) lurker... person

cadenboy8
17th February 2018, 18:12
Yeah and look at your status your a lurker as while.

remixguy
17th February 2018, 18:15
I think that is normal for now.

FlyKidDey
17th February 2018, 18:15
Yeah and look at your Avatar, are you a bunny or a rabbit?

remixguy
17th February 2018, 18:16
It looks like both to me.

cadenboy8
17th February 2018, 18:17
A rabbit.

FlyKidDey
Ya don't say?

FlyKidDey
A wabbit, a wascally wabbit indeed

remixguy
17th February 2018, 18:18
Thanks to know.

FlyKidDey
17th February 2018, 18:18
...SHORYUKEN!!

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how many notifications I'm flooding right now...

cadenboy8
17th February 2018, 18:19
Ok, then Elmer Fudd.

The Real Top Ramen
17th February 2018, 18:20
...SHORYUKEN!!

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how many notifications I'm flooding right now...

Quite a few lol

remixguy
17th February 2018, 18:20
Too much.

FlyKidDey
17th February 2018, 18:21
So when I post a comment here, everyone that uses this gets notified of my comments?

remixguy
17th February 2018, 18:22
So when I post a comment here, everyone that uses this gets notified of my comments?

yes you are right when I think about it yes.

FlyKidDey
17th February 2018, 18:23
Dude, look at the very first comment I made here and look at my last, I JUST ranked up in that little time!

remixguy
17th February 2018, 18:24
Okay got that and congrats.

cadenboy8
17th February 2018, 18:25
Omae wa mo shindeiru.

FlyKidDey
17th February 2018, 18:25
Okay, so 15 posts can get you a rank up, or at least thats the trend I have been noticing...

- - - Updated - - -

Do you like birds 16?

cadenboy8
17th February 2018, 18:27
Okay then.

remixguy
15 posts? well it depends on what you do.

AlexFactor
I do like the birds.

cadenboy8
17th February 2018, 18:28
Yeah, i do like the birds as while.

FlyKidDey
17th February 2018, 18:28
Like being toxic?

- - - Updated - - -

Gnarly dude. just make 15 posts about that and your're good to go!

cadenboy8
17th February 2018, 18:29
Ok, then buddy while am not a toxic person at all.

FlyKidDey
17th February 2018, 18:29
I got some downloading to do!

- - - Updated - - -

Not you brohiem, I meant the remix guy.

cadenboy8
17th February 2018, 18:31
Oh ok then.

remixguy
Thanks I know the toxic music.

FlyKidDey
Don't get your furries in the jimmies!

remixguy
17th February 2018, 18:33
Got that.

cadenboy8
17th February 2018, 18:34
Ok then.

Lunvr
17th February 2018, 18:37
I absolutely agree.

cadenboy8
So immature.

FlyKidDey
I feel you man, I used to be like you. But it's not as tough as you think! Just check out my greatest feats in the previous page. I call it: The Chronicles of Fly!!!

remixguy
thanks thats what i thought.

cadenboy8
While that's new.

FlyKidDey
17th February 2018, 18:38
Ooooooh... Hey guys look, I just got a negative reputation!
What is that?

aka2810
17th February 2018, 18:39
You do realize you guys just locked your rank because all you do is spam comments in this thread when we warned you many times not to.

cadenboy8
17th February 2018, 18:39
Yeah, I feel you as while.

FlyKidDey
17th February 2018, 18:41
oh yeah... forgot about that, my b. i'm sure your notifications have been flooding right now lol. I mean it this time, you won't see me for about a day. Cheers!

remixguy
17th February 2018, 18:43
im done se ya.

cadenboy8
17th February 2018, 18:46
Yeah, same here.

Lunvr
17th February 2018, 18:59
It really is, right? wild

Kenrousell2
18th February 2018, 02:15
War, War never changes.

Yuuki_Ice
18th February 2018, 10:32
Welp Cant download anythithing sucks

- - - Updated - - -

God danmint what do I have to dooo

francescomagno2
18th February 2018, 10:32
so, how many comments do i need to do?, i just want to download dio gone to heave character and i dont have lots of time to do this

luigui888
18th February 2018, 10:45
so, how many comments do i need to do?, i just want to download dio gone to heave character and i dont have lots of time to do this

Some people get promoted at different amounts of comments and posts from what I've seen.

francescomagno2
18th February 2018, 10:47
Some people get promoted at different amounts of comments and posts from what I've seen.

ok thank you

Yuuki_Ice
18th February 2018, 11:44
Can I stop being a lurker now?

Yuuki_Ice
18th February 2018, 12:23
This sucks

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to downloaaad

Orochi Adam
18th February 2018, 13:23
That is phenomenally stupid, I can say that allot of mugen fans, myself included are here to download characters and stages, not "Actively and positively participate" as your now forcing us to do, I can speak for my self that being forced to "Actively and positively participate" dosen't make me want to "Actively and positively participate" it makes me REALLY ANGRY, AND FRUSTRATED AND WANT TO TAKE MY BUSINESS ELSEWHERE!!! except your the only mugen warehouse that actually works, cute, very cute
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR RUINING MY AND ALOT OF OTHER PEOPLE's WEEKEND

Nani!?
18th February 2018, 13:48
Here's your comment ( °^°)>[C]<(UvU )

Can i download characters now? ( °v° )

fapmaster
18th February 2018, 13:51
Kids these days, no patience. :tongue1::tongue1::tongue1:

IM NOT PATIENCE? i wait 10 years for a new crash bandicoot game or remake i can wait this come on! :boxing:

a3012111
18th February 2018, 14:33
Lurker

Ezequiel641
18th February 2018, 14:34
Aunque sinceramente es bastante molesto, es decir que gente como yo que recién llegamos tenemos que ponernos a publicar e invertir cada día un rato de nuestro tiempo en ponernos a publicar cuando realmente no queremos publicar nada. Me parece bastante malo que si queremos descargar algo tenemos que publicar y esperar hasta que nos den el permiso de descargar, cuando hay gente que lo único que quiere es descargar unos cuantos personajes y zonas para sus mugen, yo personalmente no creo que eso tenga algo de malo. No me gusta nos tengan obligados a participar en algo que no queremos solo para poder hacer un par de descargas.
Y por si fuera poco nos ponen el titulo de mirón.

sikaku
18th February 2018, 14:37
cuteლ(´ڡ`ლ)

Lateona
18th February 2018, 14:49
Hello people

bobthecat377
18th February 2018, 19:36
Well, my disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined...

- - - Updated - - -

Well my disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined...

- - - Updated - - -

Well my disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined...

dbzdownload123
18th February 2018, 19:51
this is dumb

- - - Updated - - -

positng for rank

- - - Updated - - -

justgivemerank

- - - Updated - - -

no one cares about your stupid "community" everyone just wants downloads

- - - Updated - - -

no one cares about your stupid "community" everyone just wants downloads

- - - Updated - - -

rank

- - - Updated - - -

give rank

spectre shark
18th February 2018, 21:06
the week has ended on what time zone?

LuxAllen
18th February 2018, 21:10
the week has ended on what time zone?

1:10 a.m - nope

LuxAllen
18th February 2018, 21:40
I am new in this great community.

I am sorry for my bad english

Братан!

PhSaintMETAL
18th February 2018, 21:42
I do not mind supporting the site in any way (except donation), but I do not even know what to write about and what to talk about. I bad know English and every time open Google Translate in order to write one message - that's a little awkward :doubts:

concordo acho orrivel saber que meus coments nao servem pra nada poderia ter um limite de download para iniciantes so tenho tempo no fim de semana pra trabalhar no meu game e ficar no forum nao me ajuda

- - - Updated - - -

I am new in this great community.

I am sorry for my bad english

na boa eu nem coloco e ingles rsrsrsrsrs....:grin:

jh8nelmarico
18th February 2018, 21:47
a

mateooc
18th February 2018, 21:49
a

Al parecer no soy el unico Colombiano aqui :pleasantry:

mrdthstrk