PDA

View Full Version : TMW you're -2699 in rep out of nowhere

Blackbird
2nd September 2017, 18:31
I'm still confused on how that happened... :uhuh:

Bradsalo
21st September 2017, 04:48
I'm still confused on how that happened... :uhuh:

You just made a bad behavior in your history..
To unlock your reputation.. you have to receive likes from file you upload, post in forums or comments..XD
Remember don't do some shitposting on other forums that is not where you have to.. and dirty comments which will end up harassing others, cuz MA staffs are everywhere..XD

Blackbird
1st October 2017, 08:08
Yeah, I accidentally posted in the wrong thread, thinking it was another, so uh yeah, got my threads mixed up and ended up suffering for it

Bradsalo
1st October 2017, 08:13
Yeah, I accidentally posted in the wrong thread, thinking it was another, so uh yeah, got my threads mixed up and ended up suffering for it

By looking at the quantity of your reputation, requires 200+like from comments on file or post like.. or 20+ from file you upload or post award.. so, move on my friend if I were you.XD

Blackbird
1st October 2017, 08:14
I can try!

Dizzy
1st October 2017, 08:17

I've looked into it and here is the actual issue :

Please participate positively. Junk posting, copy pasta spam, raging and ranting excessively about this event will get you rank locked and possibly banned.

Sadly you ignored that warning. Look at your posts during the community weekend and you will understand.

You can unlock your account by earning enough reputation points to make up for it, that will be your redemption. Others made it. Good luck.

Blackbird
1st October 2017, 08:20
Yeah, I looked into it, it happened to be an accidental junkpost in the wrong thread

Dizzy
1st October 2017, 08:34
I don't think so, you wouldn't have received such a huge reputation penalty for something that trivial. People who are spamming during the community weekends usually get banned for the weekend, nothing more. I can see you have deleted some of your posts ever since, so I'm sure you know what I'm talking about.

Dizzy
1st October 2017, 08:52
Blackbird
Let's make a deal, you make yourself useful instead of being toxic, and I will cancel this reputation penalty.
We're trying to expand our news section right now, post 3 or 4 news and I'll consider us even.
Check the news section rules before posting please.