PDA

View Full Version : Will Pay For MUGEN Character Of ClearLice Prevention Shampoo As A Reskinned Character

CLvideos
Sep 02, 2017, 17:14
Hello MUGEN content creators. I am a Digital Marketing Manager for ClearLice who is looking to pay someone via PayPal to develop a quality MUGEN character of the ClearLice Head Lice Treatment Shampoo which can be a reskinned version of the Power Febreze character.

The character of the ClearLice Head Lice Treatment Shampoo can resemble the MUGEN Power Febreze character and should be able to perform multiple attacks.

You can allow your creativity to shine with this character’s attacks. If you are interested in taking on this task of creating this epic character for MUGEN of a head lice treatment shampoo that provides a safe and effective solution for preventing and eliminating head lice then please let me know via private message.

I need this character to be created as soon as possible and can pay someone via PayPal to do the job. Please let me know your rate to create this character via private message.

Thank you.

Bradsalo
Sep 04, 2017, 09:51
Cool man. Would be a Joke character or Original.. Just like F1. XD

mulambo
Sep 04, 2017, 12:10
What's next? Kula Diamond for L'Oreal ?
Benimaru for Chanel?
Choi Bounge for Slap Chop?
Seems like a job about brand identity, but I wouldn't expect brand identity to come this far.

CLvideos
Sep 04, 2017, 18:20
Cool man. Would be a Joke character or Original.. Just like F1. XD

Hello. The character would preferably be an original character. It could be a reskinned version of the Power Febreze character.

I need the ClearLice Head Lice Treatment Shampoo to be created as soon as possible. Would you be able to create the character for me sometime today or tomorrow? I can pay via PayPal for this character to be created.

As per my request, this character would be a giant bottle of the ClearLice Head Lice Treatment Shampoo that has multiple spray attacks. You can be creative with its move set.

Please let me know if you can create the character.

Thank you.

Dizzy
Sep 04, 2017, 18:28
I wonder if this is one of these AI robots...
CLvideos
Can you prove you're a human?
Can you beat Deepmind at the Go game?
What is the best shampoo?

kater15
Sep 04, 2017, 18:36
He simply repeated the same thing instead of responding to Bradsalo. :huh:

Dizzy
Sep 04, 2017, 18:39
This is either a human spammer of a spam bot powered by artificial intelligence. I was trying to test the AI. It should be possible to make it say nonsense. (Do you remember Tay the chatbot?)

Plusle2019
Sep 04, 2017, 19:15
It pours shampoo over the opponents and gives the team members the power of clean hair allowing them to move faster and jump higher

Sol Badguy
Sep 05, 2017, 00:02
http://i.imgur.com/bPlwkyW.jpg

CLvideos
Sep 07, 2017, 00:34
Would someone be able to create a ClearLice Head Lice Treatment Shampoo MUGEN character for $20? It can even be a sprite swap of the Power Febreze character if you are unable to modify the character's attacks.

Hyde233
Sep 10, 2017, 23:02
https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=68567-clearlice-shampoo-hyde233

gimme money

Dizzy
Sep 17, 2017, 23:04
Would someone be able to create a ClearLice Head Lice Treatment Shampoo MUGEN character for $20? It can even be a sprite swap of the Power Febreze character if you are unable to modify the character's attacks.

It looks like Hyde completed your request, so where are the $20 now? :unsure:
Hyde233 you can add a paypal button to your files. Check your profile and fill the appropriate field.

Plusle2019
Sep 17, 2017, 23:17
20 dolans for hard work? bullshit Give him 200

FlareGamer64
Sep 17, 2017, 23:29
This entire thread.....

Mugen Archive is the best Mugen Fansite to ever be created :rofl:

Hyde233
Sep 17, 2017, 23:31
It looks like Hyde completed your request, so where are the $20 now? :unsure:
Hyde233 you can add a paypal button to your files. Check your profile and fill the appropriate field.

They haven't sent me a message yet. My efforts were to no avail.

mulambo
Sep 18, 2017, 10:56
There's something suspicious about this. Spiderbatman's senses tingling. I mean: I've seen at least 4-5 threads with people willing to pay for a MUGEN character. Is there some kind of black market or are they clearly trolling?

CLvideos
Sep 18, 2017, 21:05

Hello Hyde233,

I spoke to my employer about the character and showed it to him. He does not want the character to be inappropriate. In other words, the character cannot swear and cannot be inappropriate in other facets.

Also, the sprite of the shampoo bottle, and not the sprite of the man, should show the entire time when the shampoo bottle is under attack.

Are you able to refine the character so that it is no longer inappropriate and is of higher quality?

He does not mind paying $20 for the character as long as it is appropriate and has some merit.

Thank you.

FlareGamer64
Sep 18, 2017, 21:25
hello hyde233,

i spoke to my employer about the character and showed it to him. He does not want the character to be inappropriate. In other words, the character cannot swear and cannot be inappropriate in other facets.

Also, the sprite of the shampoo bottle, and not the sprite of the man, should show the entire time when the shampoo bottle is under attack.

Are you able to refine the character so that it is no longer inappropriate and is of higher quality?

He does not mind paying $20 for the character as long as it is appropriate and has some merit.

Thank you.

what the **** how can you be serious about this you idiot how the hell do you think anyone will take a shampoo bottle character seriously? Just take what you got and feck off. Good day sir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plusle2019
Sep 18, 2017, 22:01
Does thhis person actually work for the company? There needs to be like a copy of an applicaton somewhere or some kind of proof.

JonKK
Sep 18, 2017, 22:09
lol what's next a cereal box? A vacuum cleaner? A dil- DITTO. Do we have Ditto? I don't think we have any, make Ditto ples

Hyde233
Sep 19, 2017, 00:57
Hello Hyde233,

I spoke to my employer about the character and showed it to him. He does not want the character to be inappropriate. In other words, the character cannot swear and cannot be inappropriate in other facets.

Thank you.
Sit tight and revisions shall be made. Surely enough, you won't be disappointed.

Plusle2019
Sep 19, 2017, 03:45
Wait, so an employer wants to see a MUGEN Character of clearlice? For what? What's it gonna be used for? And who are you even?

mulambo
Sep 19, 2017, 13:15
20$ for a character... come on, that's both a misery and ethically wrong if not completely a joke. what if the "client" sells a game without Elecbyte's permission. We should address this to Elecbyte, so their lawyers can elec-bite their a$$.

don't get caught is such a fraud, people.

Hyde233
Sep 19, 2017, 21:57
Considering how I spent like 2 days working on the original version of the character, it's worth more than $20. $20 is somewhere among the lines of 3 hours worth of work in minimum wage.

Bradsalo
Sep 19, 2017, 22:08
That is why I consider not working on things that would cost me cut off 3hrs of my job, unless it worth something else.. what Hyde233 did was sacrifices some of his hours just to create this Shampoo which that person willing to pay in advance.. if he promise not to do it than that won't be anything to be concern of..

����\\(^_^)//..

Hyde233
Oct 08, 2017, 00:47
apology for long wait
https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=70394-clearlice-best-version-hyde233

it is here, good second version. it is newwer, better, and how do you say...
family friendly
yes, is family friendly and good.

Just give me the damned money already.

Sol Badguy
Oct 08, 2017, 01:21
CLvideos

mulambo
Oct 13, 2017, 11:36
marketing dudes... worse than demons.

Hyde233
Nov 07, 2017, 03:23
damn it CLvideos, give me money or else i will shit a house. i don't even care if i'm bumping this topic.

JonKK
Nov 07, 2017, 14:39
CLvideos Pay up bruh #subscribetokeemstar

A x ◿
Nov 08, 2017, 06:48
marketing dudes... worse than demons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvp97SMZc6M
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tvp97SMZc6M

Yep.

Hyde233
Nov 12, 2017, 02:24
OKAY, THAT'S IT. Y'ALL AIN'T GIVING MONEY, SO I'M BOYCOTTIN' THIS PRODUCT.

https://i.imgur.com/pNHthx0.png
https://i.imgur.com/2GCjXUD.png
https://i.imgur.com/LRt6p2b.png

Y'ALL BETTER GIVE ME THAT $20.

mulambo
Nov 12, 2017, 03:40
Well the big question is: are they really representing Clearice?

YES:
1. probably they're not satisfied/not more interested/not checking this thread anymore
2. I would ask more than just 20$. Probably 200$ according to quality of the char, but yet "ethically" MUGEN shouldn't be base on profits (exception made for donations) and legally it isn't.
3. I don't know if that would work, boycotting is just avoiding the consume and/or specifying with scientific facts why the product is dangerous (if it probably is). A simple pic probably wouldn't work or worse can incite them a lawsuit or something like that (who knows how these dudes may react).
4. They probably don't need such attention

NO:
1. They're probably laughing at the responses in this thread.

Either case, I think we got to move on and ignore them. Now we all know to not deal with people like them, it's a lesson for us all, I guess...

Sol Badguy
Nov 13, 2017, 00:43
pay nao or we send the leg-breakers!!!! :mafia:

Bradsalo
Nov 13, 2017, 00:47
I think the guy CLvideos now can be gone with the shampoo, Without knowing that he made a request. Haha
What a legit.!!

kater15
Nov 13, 2017, 01:02
CLvideos
It's embarrassing, you promised to pay someone to create this char for you, or your boss, whoever it is.
Now it's giving this boycott in Hyde233, it shows that there are still people in this world who don't honor their promises and characterless, unfortunately. :thumbdown:

FlareGamer64
Nov 13, 2017, 01:11
I sent CLvideos another visitor message. A pretty funny one too. However all jokes aside this is a pretty serious manner. I just hope Hyde gets his moneh in the end somehow.

mulambo
Nov 13, 2017, 01:17
well, being characterless (if being a**holes can't be considered an attitude of its own, lol) is part of the marketing. I work as a logo designer, and I know these kind of dudes, they're relentless, they don't give much of a damn about the time a person spends for them and the pay nothing for something that makes them earn a lot. lol, no you don't need legbreakers for them... you need the karma-makers! lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyz_2DEah4o

kater15
Nov 13, 2017, 01:21
I sent CLvideos another visitor message. A pretty funny one too. However all jokes aside this is a pretty serious manner. I just hope Hyde gets his moneh in the end somehow.

I think this will not work.

If Hyde233 felt hurt by this, I suggest to him that he seek the authorities to take the necessary measures, after all, both CLvideos and Hyde233 are from the same country and I am sure there are very strict laws in the United States regarding this kind of thing.

Hyde233
Feb 17, 2018, 02:27
CLvideos faka u

Sol Badguy
Feb 17, 2018, 19:42
poor guy got scared for life
must think we're a bunch of weirdos
maybe he meant serious business :O

FlyKidDey
Feb 17, 2018, 19:50
Que estás hablando de?
du sprichst über?
Você falando sobre?

mulambo
Feb 18, 2018, 00:41
poor guy got scared for life
must think we're a bunch of weirdos
maybe he meant serious business :O
Well, we may be weirdos and appearently he was not a bot (but who's going to tell the real difference between a marketing professional and a robot? j/K), but there's something strange or just not too fair in using MUGEN for a commercial product (who knows what he was plotting to do with it... commercial promotion, maybe).

JonKK
Feb 18, 2018, 22:37
Dammit Filthy Franku is dead, curse you clearlice!!

Hyde233
Mar 27, 2018, 19:22
CLvideos faka u, u suk pee pee. mega gay

Hyde233
May 28, 2018, 03:24
give me money, phuck u

extorion
Jun 18, 2018, 08:01
i laughed way too hard at this. was on the toilet. farted a shit squirt through the crack under the right side of the seat. worth it.

Hyde233
Jun 25, 2018, 14:25
show me the money cuck

mulambo
Jun 25, 2018, 17:49
Hyde233 just move on, next time somebody asks you to make a character for money.. ask for a percentage in advance, at least he won't get away. Also: usually in "professional" works feedbacks and revisions are pretty normal: "client" asks for a revision, the designer (or "creator" in this case) provides the revision. But since there's no guaranteed payment here you better ask for a payment in advance, before working on it. Unfortunely, this case is a "game over", I think that guy won't show up... either he's scare or he's been a troll all this time.

Kenna the Kitsune
Nov 10, 2018, 22:49
Clearlice Kyoshiro (from Samurai Shodown).

N4xtroid
Nov 10, 2018, 22:52
skeree

DarkKnightDetective
Nov 10, 2018, 23:15
I'm really sorry but I'm dying of laughter with this topic!! lol

You should've made the char as a punchbag as a revenge update lol

mycomics007
Nov 29, 2018, 00:52
This is either a human spammer of a spam bot fueled by man-made brainpower. I was endeavoring to test the AI. It ought to be conceivable to make it say jabber.

itsflyde
Dec 05, 2018, 03:22
this thread is so ****ing funny, the way op types so formally is absolutely hilarious to me. also.,.,.,..., why would you use MUGEN for ****in... digital marketing? and for a bottle of shampoo?????
you can't make this shit up

Hyde233
Dec 10, 2018, 22:15
CLvideos fuk u

Hyde233
May 24, 2019, 13:25
CLvideos fuka u

Carmell
May 24, 2019, 21:46
Did you seriously make that character? Daaaamn.

ShinGlitch
May 31, 2019, 06:33
Reskinned? Like swapping the whole sff file of a char with that one image? ...You ok?

Hyde233
Nov 17, 2019, 20:40
fug u gimme money

Kenna the Kitsune
Nov 24, 2019, 14:46
Sorry for big text, but...
This thread needs to be in a museum.
It's seriously THAT absurd and funny.

Hyde233
Dec 25, 2019, 21:29
new update: https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=126337-clearlice-de-best-v2-hyde233
CLvideos fukey u. inhale dong

murry christmilk

Hyde233
Feb 25, 2020, 03:03
CLvideos ur a bidch

Finola
Mar 22, 2020, 16:51
Your work is definitely admirable!! :grin:
I want to program like this someday