PDA

View Full Version : Flandre Moves

RamzaSB
10th March 2010, 18:08
So I love Flandre (The Scarlet Devil from Touhou) as a character. She's powerful, awesome, and cute to boot! But the only move list that was given to me was in Kanji and I'm going in blind, having to just figure things out by trial and error. There are a few moves that I do, but can't figure out how. Can anyone make a move list for me?

I also know that her super requires you to chain attacks until you get your Limit to 100%, and I see a magic circle appears around them, but how do you trigger it? I've only managed to do it once, completely by accident, but OH MY GOD 999 HITS! :P

Johnny
10th March 2010, 19:07
Hi RamzaSB,

We need more infos to help you.

1) What game are you talking exactly? Or is it a mugen character, then provide me a link to the mugen character.
2) Where did you find your Japanese move list

RamzaSB
11th March 2010, 01:07
It's a character in Mugen, sorry, I thought it would be implied since we were in a Mugen forum, my mistake ^^"

I downloaded her from this website: http://www.geocities.jp/touhoumugenkan/Kurogane_Charas090840.html

And this is her 999-hit super move I can't figure out how to do: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfm5kJA_Cvo

There is a text file that looks like a "guide" to Flandre in her folder, but it's written in Kanji, so I can't read it.

Automerged Doublepost.
Through trial and error, I finally managed to figure out how to do the 999-hit super move:

First, there is a special card that rarely comes up. The portrait is basically just a blood red explosion, and the card itself is lined in gold. When you use it, it uses up all 5 card slots, and you are surrounded by a red "aura". A timer underneath you appears, and quickly counts down. You have to beat your opponent up enough to fill them back up to a point before the timer runs out. If you manage that, your opponent dies horribly. :cool:

Still not sure how to do a few of her other moves though.

Johnny
11th March 2010, 08:59
So it's a MUGEN character, I see. I should have figured out, heh.

Just in case you have a similar trouble in the future, here is how to figure out all commands of a MUGEN char: there is a file named ***.cmd, you must open that file in notepad.

For example in the char Flandre, there is a file "Flandre.cmd", open it in notepad you this is what you see (partially):

[Command]
Name = "?X?y???J?[?h"
Command = ~D, F, z
Time = 17

[Command]
Name = "?X?y???J?[?h?U"
Command = ~D, B, z
Time = 17

[Command]
Name = "EX"
Command = ~B, D, z
Time = 20

[Command]
Name = "EX2"
Command = ~F, D, DF, z
Time = 20

;[email protected][email protected]????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?
[Command]
Name = "SP1"
Command = ~D, DF, F, b
Time = 15

[Command]
Name = "SP1"
Command = ~D, DF, F, c
Time = 15

[Command]
Name = "SP2"
Command = ~F, D, DF, b
These are the commands of the character

For example
Command = ~D, DF, F, c

means Down, Down-Front, Front + button c
there are 6 buttons x,y,z (usually for punches in capcom games) and a,b,c (usually for kicks in capcom games)

Hope it helped! :cool:

RamzaSB
11th March 2010, 15:24
It did, absolutely! Thanks!! :grin: