PDA

View Full Version : [UNPAID] Metal band looking for a mugen team

sercati
Jun 08, 2017, 13:32
Hi, my name is Simon Charlier. I'm the guitar player of Sercati and The Nightstalker.

I would like to ask few questions

We would like to adapt our universe in video game, but we didn't know anything about mugen game.

In our songs, we tell the story of a fallen angel (Our main character - The Nightstalker) who decided to descend on Earth and protect human of the demons of Lucifer. And we would like to know it's possible for someone to collaborate with us to made a mugen game about our characters and universe (sprite of the character and other). The universe is really good to made a versus fight game (each character has his own fight abilities)

We released 3 albums with Sercati and 4 albums with The Nightstalker about this universe and we wrote 2 books about the adventure of The Nightstalker. (The first will be release the 9 september under "Le monde des étoiles éditions")

Facebook : Sercati, The Nightstalker

Site : Sercati.com

Youtube : Natural City Channel

If you want to help us in this try. It will be a pleasure for us.

Have a nice day

mulambo
Jun 27, 2017, 14:37
unfortunely it takes a lot of time to make a whole mugen game and a lot of efforts.
that's not something that can be done in a snap of fingers.
Not to destroy your dreams, but I doubt anyone would that... for free.

Also: MUGEN is not for commercial use, even if you accomplish finding a foo... uhm I mean a willing developer to help you out, you can't sell the game, but you can share it for free.

Questionmark
Sep 19, 2017, 16:46
I like the idea, I think a free game giveaway is a fantastic way to promote a band, but I also think mulambo is right. It's a lot of work just to help someone because you reckon they have a good idea. If y'all have access to an artist get some sprite sheets, stage backgrounds, HUDs, etc made. You're a metal band...get the audio done. Voice acting, grunts, powers, effects, and you've probably already got music. Get as much of the game done as you can.