PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find voice files from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: ASB or EoH?

BriefCasey795
25th March 2017, 22:49
So I'm trying to make a soundmod with a version of Kakyoin (by Nimame) that uses his voice clips from his voice actor in the anime, which was also present in Eyes of Heaven, but what has me scratching my head is that there have been uploads of other characters, such as Dio, Diavolo, Josuke, and Koichi that make use of their voices from those games, yet Sounds Resource doesn't seem to have anything from those games. Especially since there's a fighter of Heaven DIO from EoH on the uploads too.

Therefore, trying to find good clips from the anime or Eyes of Heaven footage is kinda hard to do. Can't do anything about All Star Battle because it's not the same voice actor.

Does anyone know where you can find voice files from those games or does someone who owns the game have to go into the sound test and record them?

Any help's appreciated, and sorry if I posted in the wrong place.

GamerPedro
25th September 2019, 17:19
There are links around that have clean rips of both games, but I cannot post them since I only have 2 posts (That means I cannot post links or images). I would send you the links but I currently can't. Sorry.
Although I can tell you the sources.
Eyes of Heaven voice files are in the Sounds Resource website, under the PlayStation 3 category.
All-Star Battle voice files were ripped in the VG Resource website, under the Sounds Resource category.
That's all I can do.

BriefCasey795
12th October 2019, 06:55
Thanks. I guess they weren't available at the time of my original post.