PDA

View Full Version : Mugen dream characters

Pages : [1] 2

mugenation1
Sep 14, 2015, 08:06
What characters do u dream of getting into Mugen?

Here are some of mine

Mr freeze
Two Face
Captain Planet

Oh im Matt im new here XD

Soul Taker
Sep 14, 2015, 08:53
What characters do u dream of getting into Mugen?

Here are some of mine

Mr freeze
Two Face
Captain Planet

Oh im Matt im new here XD

someone is working on mr freeze and the other 2 are pretty cool i wonder why no one has yet to convert those 2 btw nice to meet you matt

mugenation1
Sep 15, 2015, 11:18
you 2 man I got a couple more
Randy Orton with all his moves
Brock lesnar
A beyblade haha

Liger zero from zoids would be sweet as well

TheRealDio
Sep 15, 2015, 20:03
All the character from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure All Star Battle but with 2D sprites. Pretty soon no one would ever do that tho.

bumble_vin
Sep 15, 2015, 20:08
Attack on titan characters and DOTA 2 characters :grin:

TK8305
Sep 21, 2015, 08:31
Characters I would love to see made for Mugen:

Aoba Kozue (Mahoraba Heartful Days)
Bomberman (BM)
Burt Gummer (Tremors)
Callisto (Xena)
Kratos (God of War) [BETTER SPRITED ONE]
Pharaoh Man (MM4) [CvS Styled one like Shadowman]
Rowdyruff Boys (PPGs)
Seth Rollins (WWE)

mugenation1
Sep 22, 2015, 00:56
Bomberman!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fingers crossed he gets into smash

Plusle2019
Oct 19, 2015, 05:51
Characters:
1. Hardman from Megaman 3
2. 8 bit robot master bosses with an ai simulating their actions.
3. Top Man because why not
4. Chef PeePee with his sprites being the actual puppet behind a green screen with the voice from the webseries he's in. I want The_None to do that though. It'd be fun to hear the "AAAHH" noise from the Real Slim shady behind the guy's voice when he gets hit.
5. Strong bad and Homestar Runner
6. Emolga

Darkest Thought
Nov 21, 2015, 19:37
Daredevil
Mr. Sinister

hjsoques
Dec 03, 2015, 13:08
I would like to have a good Gogeta char, not a cheap one, if possible with Extreme butoden sprites or Z2

Malfar
Dec 10, 2015, 16:33
I really dream to see some JSA characters in Mugen. Like, The Sandman (the guy in gas mask, wielding a pistol with sleep powder), or the first Atom (Al Pratt), or properly made Obsidian. Doom Patrol guys, especially Robotman, would be great to see, too.

Zeniatus
Dec 19, 2015, 20:48
It would be fun to see Other games like Kingdom hearts and Nintendo games to get there sprites converted into Mugen style

marinasea17
Jan 25, 2016, 03:39
Bass.EXE, with full HR or HD sprites. And probably MvC gameplay. Or Melty Blood. Either or, really.

ZIRAYA
Jan 26, 2016, 02:56
Well i really want to have a nemesis char whit better sprites, someone like mr. x, another dream char, mmm Chaos from martial champion mvc style, i really want it, nice tu meet you matt

OldGamer
Jan 27, 2016, 18:23
I know this sound bit odd and and bit weird but no matter what any one might say. but I think that Kung fu man is My only Dream Character for me really. I know you guys are thinking that kung fu man not mush to look at. but to be honest he the best character around xD now wait wait just give me a sec and before you say....what are you smoking OldGamer :sdrop:. Please let me point out that if was not for Kung fu man A LOT of mugen characters would not been made or created base on Kung fu man open code sources, Not only that but Kung fu man is one my all time favorite character and best Great mugen tools when come to coding in general :D I do use kung fu man for many reason for example I use him for stage testing or use him for coding AI testing and also understand the coding in general :D so KUNG FU MAN FOR THE WIN FOR GREAT CODE OPEN SOURCES :giggle:

Plusle2019
Jan 27, 2016, 21:23
I wish someone were to give him new moves, better AI, and air combos. I really don't like seeing Mr. Mugen get his butt kicked by 95% of MUGEN.

bumble_vin
Jan 27, 2016, 21:27
I know this sound bit odd and and bit weird but no matter what any one might say. but I think that Kung fu man is My only Dream Character for me really. I know you guys are thinking that kung fu man not mush to look at. but to be honest he the best character around xD now wait wait just give me a sec and before you say....what are you smoking OldGamer :sdrop:. Please let me point out that if was not for Kung fu man A LOT of mugen characters would not been made or created base on Kung fu man open code sources, Not only that but Kung fu man is one my all time favorite character and best Great mugen tools when come to coding in general :D I do use kung fu man for many reason for example I use him for stage testing or use him for coding AI testing and also understand the coding in general :D so KUNG FU MAN FOR THE WIN FOR GREAT CODE OPEN SOURCES :giggle:

just remembered I managed to make a kung fu man character mod in MK4 .. I was thinking if i should mugenized him .. :eyesroll:

no_clitoris
Jan 27, 2016, 23:42
otto goopie

OldGamer
Jan 28, 2016, 07:05
just remembered I managed to make a kung fu man character mod in MK4 .. I was thinking if i should mugenized him .. :eyesroll:that is true but I think you should focus finishing your awesome project creation then if you are bored make him on your spare time XD hahah just saying because in my eye you are the best creator I know that make awesome 3d characters full frame and I am sorry for being off topic for a sec XD

brad702
Jan 29, 2016, 09:23
I wish some one would make Sagi from Baten Kaitos Origins that would be cool. To see him use Godling's Rapture in mugen would be amazing.

gonnavom
Feb 07, 2016, 13:27
attack on titan and one punch man would be awesome.

Sookie
Mar 08, 2016, 09:09
I would like to see all the Mortal Kombat and Terrordome characters made MvC2 or SF style.

Warbandit100
Mar 08, 2016, 12:32
All missing marvel characters
All missing DC characters
All the other superheroes missing
All Mortal kombat MvC style
All street fighter EX MvC style
All soul calibur MvC style
All Tekken MvC style
All battle arena toshinden MvC style
All rival schools MvC style

BrandoTG
Mar 08, 2016, 19:11
Dream characters, good idea for a thread. (Nice to meet you, Matt!)
I think these guys would be cool

Bill Clinton (Quotes and all)
Sportacus (Lazy Town) (Good idea for a silly but cool character)
The Man (from "Падал прошлогодний снег") (I have a Quake 3 Model, so it'd be cool to have a MUGEN one too)
The Wolf (from "Ну, погоди!") (Maybe the hare too)
Monoko (Yume Nikki) (I've heard there is an unfinished one, and I saw an odd video, but thats it)
Anko Mitarashi (Naruto) (There's a small one, and I have nothing wrong with small characters, I just use big ones)

That's all I can think of anyway

JJJaxx
Apr 10, 2016, 07:25
I wish a hard drive crash hadn't have smoked that one guy trying to make daft punk. We got the stage but no chara to go with :(

Other than that, some chars that you wouldn't normally think of for fighters. Maybe Xan Kreigor from unreal tournament or Claude Speed from GTA 3. I can imagine they'd have some fun movesets!

r0xm2n
Apr 14, 2016, 13:30
* More Disgaea characters. Bring on Gig (he's technically from Soul Nomad), Zetta (THE badass), Valvatorez (eccentric to the extreme), Usalia (plip!), Red Magnus (SUPER!), and Desco (cutest prototype final boss ever!).

* More Freedom Planet characters. Someone has already made Carol at least. Now we just need Lilac (miss heropants), Milia (cutest dog ever!!), and Lord Brevon (for such a colorful game, this guy sure was too brutal to be in it).

* Whoever suggested Brock Lesner deserves a cookie. Make him cheap as hell (Suplex City!), and have Paul Heyman announce him!

* Why hasn't someone made Serious Sam yet? Just make him a bullet hell, cannonball spamming, shotgun packing, one liner cracking wiseass.

* Apparently no one has made any Battletoads characters either! LOL at getting fatal KO'd by a massive fist or boot!

netzer
Apr 14, 2016, 13:36
I think:

Akane tendo karate uniform
Thorin Oakenshield
Legolas
Frodo
Master Splinter
Reverse flash
John Constantine
Merlin
King Arthur
Lancelot

Left4Joker
Apr 14, 2016, 14:26
I would accept anything with CVS/POTS style.

Deathstroke? yep
Every Marvel character? yep
Batman? yep
All Capcom chars that are not yet converted to this style? Sure!

Bomberman!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fingers crossed he gets into smash

... but there's an amazing bomberman for Mugen .-.

http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=15020

Gwarlord
Apr 14, 2016, 20:25
Im very new at this mugen hobby. In very short time I have become so fascinated with it. My attention is always drawn away from consoles and other stuff. I have been diligently working on my own mugen game called Warockalypse. Many many characters and metal music combined in one. Its so much fun downloading searching and trying out different styles of fighters. So i just wanted to say that I appreciate all the help. I appreciate the mugen community and most of all to Mugen Archive. I hope to see more characters I basically got somewhat used to fighter fixer or the thing where you can fix sprites. I am actively learning more and more but Im leaving the creation to the creators lol. Because one character gets updated and hes a boss. But everyone has there ways. I just like strong characters that people constantly work on to make precise. Anyways enough of my spewing here are characters i would love to see:

DC:
Penguin
Mr. Terrific
Pied Piper
Hourman 2
Chronos 1
Killer Frost
Golem
Black Zero
Circe
Comedian
Cavalier
Van Helsing
Atom Smasher
Spellbinder
Xs
Red Hood
Johnny Sorrow
Huntress
The Trickster 2
Imperiex
Arrakhat
Black Condor
Natasha Irons
Brotherblood
a better killer croc
Tempest
Eclipso
Brutale
Thunder 3
Ocean Master
Tattooed Man
Syonide 2
Prometheus 3
Kid Devil
Vigilante 3
Ultra-Humanite
Queen of Fables
A better Black Manta
New 52 Joker
Two Face
Deadshot

MK:
Ashra
Bo Rai Cho
Dairou
Kobra
Li Mei
Mokap
Moloch
Nitara
Shujinko
Taven
Ferra/Torr
Kotal Kahn
and the newer MKX crew

so what about you, lets let creators know lol

also why you love mugen

Blakebeats
Apr 14, 2016, 21:25
Someone should make Hank Hill :) :) :) :)

Willows Landrunner
Apr 15, 2016, 01:09
Of course my own character! But that's a longrun. Otherwise, uh, Isaac Clarke (I looked, but I'll admit not very hard), Ellen Ripley, and, uh, I think that covers it.

DaruBarrel
Apr 15, 2016, 07:45
More skullgirls mugen characters would be great. Though i hear things about copyright and stuff forcing them to not upload mugen version of them?

Also and more Soul Calibur characters with better sprites and good clean move sets.

Maybe a Emi Yusa mugen convert from the recent Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition

Seriously though i really hope someone(or some group) super driven would read this forum and make the characters suggested here but a man can dream huh...

oh yes and more fire emblem characters we got tiki and thats cool but she's like the only nice char available here from the FE series

JJJaxx
Apr 15, 2016, 08:47
Someone should make Hank Hill :) :) :) :)

Sellin' pro-PAIN to someone with a lvl 3 super involving an exploding canister of the stuff.
Taunts with "I tell you hhhhwat."
Ladybird striker
Lvl 2 super tagging in Peggy for a combo, ending with an uppercut and her trademark HOOYEAH
Astral finish ending with Boomhaur, Bill, Dale and Hank posing like team dai-****ing-gurren

I'd be down for that.

Gwarlord
Apr 17, 2016, 23:54
so today i have found more characters that should be created

a lone Jimmy Neutron
an actual good looking Buzz Lightyear
OH or the character from Home lol
Anger from Inside Out
Gorg from home
Bowler Hat Guy
DOR-15
Jim Raynor
Sarah Kerrigan
Nelgel
Oddworld Abe
Bioshock Big Daddy
Jack Dormin
Colossi
Elliot Thomas
Fleming
George Reed
Giltine Grim
Maras Grim

TriforceOfAether
Apr 18, 2016, 15:06
I've always wished someone would make characters from AoT and Fire Emblem, but I guess coming up with moves for characters in those series would be pretty tough

Mortos
Apr 19, 2016, 18:03
more spiderman villains
more dc chars
more chars from capcom that haven't been made in mvsc style
a version of star that is not a spriteswap of pocket captain cold
some skullgirls chars
some chaoscode chars
the UMVSC3 roster

at least certain part of they, if i was a creator i would try to make them.

JustMichi
Apr 22, 2016, 01:59
I want a good looking Conker from Bad Fur Day and some Attack on Titan Characters.

LordPudding
Apr 22, 2016, 02:19
Not sure if someone already mentioned these, but Roger, Alex and Panda from Tekken would be some nice, funny additions to have. Also, there's not a lot of Digimon Mugen characters, surprisingly. I thought the series was decently popular to have quite a bit. Problem is, most "dream characters" require A LOT of custom spriting, which isn't something a lot of people can do. And if they can, it takes a very long amount of time and probably gets scrapped midway.

JJJaxx
Apr 22, 2016, 11:04
Most def. Spriting is I think the biggest limiter in the creation of new mugen content, and the community is always in need of new spriters.

If you're looking for digimon chars, though, there's a really good agumon and renamon, and a pretty good weregarurumon here. :)

LordPudding
Apr 22, 2016, 20:10
Oh, I didn't know about the WereGarurumon, thanks dude!

JeanNeige
Apr 23, 2016, 09:49
Daredevil
Mr. Sinister

In fact, there is a Daredevil char, called DevilJ, i don't have any link but i'm pretty sure you can find it easily.

My dream characters I think would be
- Attack On Titans characters, especially Levi Ackerman, he would totally fit MUGEN
- Kiryuin Satsuki and Ryuko from Kill La Kill
- Spike from Cowboy Bebop
- Geralt of Rivia from The Witcher

Necreos
Apr 24, 2016, 22:01
I would really want to see some characters from Warcraft. Thrall, Lich King, Sylvanas.

TheXenomorph1
Apr 24, 2016, 22:57
I think, feel free to judge me here, that Sans, Undyne, Asgore, and Papyrus from Undertale would be well in Mugen. I'd honestly love to play as these four, especially Sans and Papyrus on a team together.

It'd be really cool to give people a bad time. (I really love this font system, by the way.)
Oh, and Chara might be good, too- Like, they can make projectile slashes with their knife and stuff? I dunno, just an idea.

hegalica
Apr 27, 2016, 22:01
Characters:
8 bit robot master bosses with an ai simulating their actions.

I really love those megaman bosses too, there used to be a full game around with those.

If anyone is interested, I can share some sprites of the colossal titan I ripped.
I tried to make boss character out of it, but I don't know how to program :|

REDBACKDEATH
May 25, 2016, 04:35
I really want to see Gwenpool added to mugen and maybe squirrelgirl, spidergwen would be good also.
So many more mainstream marvel dc just never made yet or always still in the works and never get finished or just they give up after all the time they have bragged and made us wait.
Yeah it's their choice but at times it's just silly things like someone upset them and so screw the rest of us that supported them.

Still a Gwenpool has alot of potential and now that everyone has seen him it's time to update spiderman to the civil war version.

Lady_ tokimi2234
Jun 02, 2016, 19:16
My dream characters, are Selene Gallio
Dark Queen from battletoads but in an CVS stylish if that make sense
Nyotengu
Bayonetta
Young Link and Toon Link
Loki or Lady Loki
Pit, lady palutena and Dark Pit.

Legendkiller236
Jun 02, 2016, 19:38
My dream ones are Guardians of the Galaxy Characters, especially Starlord

Lady_ tokimi2234
Jun 02, 2016, 19:44
My dream ones are Guardians of the Galaxy Characters, especially Starlord

I think Arkady is making Starlord at the moment, my dear.

Ruuji
Jun 02, 2016, 20:01
That Okuyasu from JoJo would be pretty neat. Or I'm just stupid and haven't found him yet. :facepalm2:

Lady_ tokimi2234
Jun 02, 2016, 20:15
That Okuyasu from JoJo would be pretty neat. Or I'm just stupid and haven't found him yet. :facepalm2:

I was looking for a Okuyasu but it seems that no one has made him, yet.

Creperator
Jun 03, 2016, 10:05
I really want the g7 (sun and moon) Pokemons. They are original, i think.

Sandberry
Jun 03, 2016, 22:48
I kind of want to see Riptor from Killer Instinct done in the style of that 2-D Orchid/the Mortal Kombat characters.

Guilelover
Jun 03, 2016, 23:19
I think a Zangief in the style of SFV with custom sprites would be pretty cool!

totaln00b
Jun 03, 2016, 23:23
I would love a CVS Spinal (from Killer Instinct) or a Shang Tsung (like chuchoryu's version) that could actually morph into other characters for 10-15 seconds at a time.

Rictus
Jun 04, 2016, 01:19
5. Strong bad and Homestar Runner

This would be epic, especially is StrongBad could summon TROGDOR!!

DataBase_
Jun 04, 2016, 01:24
I'd want to see:
- Roy from Fire Emblem done in a more conventional fighting game style
- A Mega Man that makes more use of his wide arsenal of weapons (and maybe even copy certain fighter's weapons?)
- A finished Vent...I'm aware that N-Mario made a Vent, but it's not entirely finished last I checked.
- More high quality original characters
- "Evil" Dan because I could really use a laugh while Dan fails at doing an SGS

There's a lot more I want to see, but these are the ones I want the most.

1983parrothead
Jun 04, 2016, 01:24
Hound Dog from Sharp X68000 and PS1 versions of Mad Stalker: Full Metal Force.

superDioplus
Jun 04, 2016, 07:08
Dynasty Warriors & Samurai Warriors characters, period. Since I love the two series.

wuzzy
Jun 04, 2016, 12:02
i would like to play some minato with great teleport and some combos with it

FrostyBlade
Jun 04, 2016, 14:12
Dark Nebula from Kirby would be nice. A Red Pikmin character would be great too.

Solidus Snake
Jun 05, 2016, 02:50
Marvel:
Star-Lord
Groot
Rocket Raccoon
Falcon
X-23
Blade

Video Games:
Gray Fox (Metal Gear Solid)
Raiden (Metal Gear Solid 4, not a fan of the MGR one that is already out there)
Big Boss/***** Snake (Metal Gear Solid 3)
The Boss/The Joy (Metal Gear Solid 3)
The Arbiter (Halo 3)
Niko Bellic (Grand Theft Auto 4, this character actually may be out there somewhere)
The entire Wu-Tang Clan (ripped from Wu-Tang Shaolin Style)
Spike (Ape Escape)

Movies:
Darth Maul (Star Wars Episode I)
Qui Gon Jinn (Star Wars Episode I)
Ben Kenobi (Star Wars)
Rey (Star Wars Episode VII)
Kylo Ren (Star Wars Episode VII)
Leon the Professional
Frodo Baggins (The Lord of the Rings)
Aragorn (The Lord of the Rings)
Sauron (The Lord of the Rings, physical form)
T-1000 (Terminator 2)
Tetsuo (Akira)
Tyler Durden (Fight Club)
Willy (Bad Santa, for the lols)
The Engineer (Prometheus)

Celebrities:
Snoop Dogg (for the lols)
Donald Trump

Solidus Snake
Jun 11, 2016, 02:28
Gray Fox (MGS)
Blade
Leon the Professional

Mugenfan622
Jun 11, 2016, 16:19
A better Lara Croft, Jinpachi Mishima (tekken), Zafina (tekken), a better Masterchief (or Spartan 117, Halo Serie), Nemesis T-type (resident evil),...

KevstaSaiyan
Jun 11, 2016, 17:02
i wish we could get Kurokami medaka char:sdrop:

DarkLuigi
Jun 11, 2016, 21:26
My dream character would probably be a Suave dude version that acts like Kung fu Man, but with different hypers and (maybe) the ability to summon some minions. That, or a good and complete Rayman (I don't know if there's one already).

JustGlenn
Jun 11, 2016, 21:37
More Guilty Gear and Skullgirls characters would be awesome

nanaya
Jun 12, 2016, 06:49
Some WWE stars...

hydecruz
Jun 14, 2016, 09:00
Monster Mauler 's Fuuraki and its stage.

Gwarlord
Jun 16, 2016, 08:01
I think Darth Maul would be great. also WWE Immortals characters should be used because there are many mortal kombat characters and if im right. Immortals is created on unreal engine by Netherealm studios so that would be great.. Immortals vs Injustice lol

1983parrothead
Jun 17, 2016, 04:18
Protagonists. Period.

Wonton
Jun 18, 2016, 23:26
Karas or another Hurricane Polimar.
Sam Gideon from Vanquish, but I'm not holding my breath.
ANYBODY from Anarchy Reigns.
Balthazar's Blue Ranger available for download.
A better Captain Falcon.
A better Yoshimitsu.
A MMX Sigma that plays like a fighting game character.
Kazumi Mishima.

Lichtbringer
Jun 19, 2016, 07:30
I would like to see a Ellen Ripley in AVP Sprite style, I have seen some early Sprite edits on a Alien Fansite. but sadly it never became a full project.

Kirbykastel
Jun 19, 2016, 14:57
I would like to see:
A Chandelure(using 4 or 6 button)
A Bayonetta
The Worlds Ends With you characters would be great!

Lichtbringer
Jun 19, 2016, 15:16
Tetsuo (Akira)
Btw. there is a Tetsuo for Mugen, the char was created by Dan Akuma and you can find him here on the archive.

http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=23760

superxash
Jun 20, 2016, 08:52
Various Games:
MvC3 Bionic Commando
Bayonetta
Nariko (Heavenly Sword)
Asura (Asura's Wrath)
Kat (Gravity Rush)
Rao (Mark of Kri)
Scissorman (Clock Tower)

Movies:
Connor MacLeod (Highlander)
Hancock
Black Dynamite

Anime:
Wild Tiger (Tiger + Bunny)
Barnaby "Bunny" Brooks Jr. (Tiger + Bunny)
Ryuko Matoi (Kill la Kill)
Karas
Tekkaman Blade
Joe the Condor
Ippatsuman
8 Man (8 Man After version)
Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo)
Tenchi Masaki (Tenchi Muyo)
the Elric Brothers (Full Metal Alchemist)

Comics:
The Darkness
Witchblade
Fire Breather (Image Comics)
Invincible
X-O Manowar (Valiant Comics)
Bloodshot (Valiant Comics)
Eternal Warrior (Valiant Comics)
Pitt
Guardian of the Republic (Hexagon Comics)
Captain China (Excel Comics)

Rayfox
Jun 20, 2016, 13:57
With DC rebirth coming around would we get to see Rebirth Versions of DC Characters that already been made for MUGEN like Batman and Superman?

blurqe
Jun 20, 2016, 19:34
What I'd love to see would be a hi-res pack of Rumiko Takahashi's characters (author of Ranma 1/2, Urusei Yatsura, etc). There are some Ranma fighters on this site, but they're all at about SNES quality (some of them I know are ripped from the SNES Ranma game). I know it's unlikely, but if somebody created some ArcSys-quality characters from Ranma or Urusei that'd just about make my day.

superxash
Jun 21, 2016, 00:47
Would personally like to see more pre-2000 anime characters gets made into custom mugen-capable characters. Tenchi Muyo, Vampire Hunter D, more Gatchaman, Tekkaman Blade, Ippatsuman, Armitage III, Golgo 13, and so on.

Rayfox
Jun 22, 2016, 20:29
I would like to see anime characters from Gintama be made for Mugen

superxash
Jun 23, 2016, 07:00
some more dream characters:

Movies:
-Connor MacLeod (Highlander)
-Riddick
-Sil (Species)
-Luc Deveraux (Universal Soldier)
-Moorwen (Outlander)
-Sarah Conner (Terminator)
-A more movie-accurate Dutch Schaefer (Predator)
-Klendathu Warrior Bug (Starship Troopers)
-Screamer Attack! (Screamers) =In the vein of those 'Zombie Swarm'/Hydra Soldiers/etc. battle concepts.
-The Blob (old sci-fi monster)
-Neytiri/Jake (Avatar)

:p

Kirbykastel
Jun 23, 2016, 13:58
I want Chandelure!It is my favorite Pokemon!
A Bayonetta
A MUGEN 1.0 Bernkastel(Ougon Musou Kyoku sprited)

Iceberg821
Jun 23, 2016, 14:32
I would like to see a mugen convert of:

Jyohei Tsutsumi (Garoden)
"Soki"(Onimusha/TatsunokoVsCapcom)
All Akira chars (D.dark, V. Rosso, Area, etc.)

Left4Joker
Jun 23, 2016, 16:37
I would like to see a mugen convert of:

Jyohei Tsutsumi (Garoden)
"Soki"(Onimusha/TatsunokoVsCapcom)
All Akira chars (D.dark, V. Rosso, Area, etc.)

In POTS style. That would be awesome.
I'd be satisfied with D.Dark, Garuda and C.Jack

beta158
Jun 23, 2016, 18:35
The two I can think of right now are
Laura(sfV)
and Finn Balor (WWE)

xids31
Jun 26, 2016, 13:29
All Might!! SMASH

NegaDrive
Jun 29, 2016, 06:07
Games:
metal gear solid rising revengence
playstation all stars
elsword
grand chase
another century's epsiode
alice madness in wonderland

animes
the main hero trio:tsubasa chronicles
heroes and villians: symphogears
spike & vicious: cowboy bebop
silver crow: accel world
kotarou tennoji: rewrite

others:
dexter: bleedman
XJ9 :bleedman
huey & riley :boondocks

comics:
hawkgirl
domino
bat women
spider girl (gwen stacey)

Left4Joker
Jun 29, 2016, 13:14
Thread "Characters that we would like to see" has been merged with this one.

whoisthisguy
Jun 29, 2016, 16:05
Pretty much anyone from the Shining Force series. I mean hey we have some Fire Emblem characters so why not?

RoundOne
Jul 22, 2016, 15:08
I would love to see basically everyone who has made an appearance in Smash Bros. We already have most of them, but there are some where it seems there are no good-sprited versions that act like a normal fighting game character (A few that come to mind are Marth and King Dedede).

I would also LOVE to see Chandelure. It is by far my favorite character in Pokken.

Another thing: Better Winnie the Pooh characters. We have a total of three right now, one being a panda from Ranma 1/2 edited to look like Pooh with no specials or hypers, a Piglet character that is just mediocre (I actually did a review on it), and another character of Pooh that is just a reference to that Home Run Derby game. Most of all, I would LOVE to see a Tigger character. I would make one myself, but I have little spriting skills and I'm pretty sure I can't commission someone to do it when I haven't even finished high school.

yamicorvux
Jul 22, 2016, 19:23
my list

ippo
kenichi
edward elric
hyperdimension neptunia chars

a goood mvc version of sprites

Mitewing
Jul 27, 2016, 23:32
I would like to see all of the Justice League Task Force (SNES) fighters added in their original forms. Also I would like to see the characters from the SNES games Marvel Super Heroes: War of the Gems and X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse converted to be Mugen fighters for a true 16 bit representation of Marvel.

Plusle2019
Jul 28, 2016, 00:44
The character that will get me back up my feet for MUGEN is that one boss who says this phrase:
"We will fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress as men! Have at you." None other than Gilgamesh. And of course never forget Bartz.

Medium-RareAkuma
Jul 28, 2016, 23:12
Donald Trump.
A High-quality King Harkinian.
More Grand Dad.

NightMonkey
Aug 04, 2016, 02:19
DC and Marvel could both use more villains. There's a wealth of untapped character potential.

I'd also love to see someone make Highlander characters in MUGEN. The nature of Highlander - one-on-one duels to the death and characters and costumes from throughout history would make this a natural for a fighting game.

suttles
Aug 04, 2016, 02:35
I'd like more Tekken characters, as well as Virtua fighter. Not enough of either.

DeathAntlionOverlord
Aug 04, 2016, 04:32
Draygon (NOT SPRITESWAPS)
Serris
Propeller Knight (does anyone here know who he is?)

MidnaGamer
Aug 04, 2016, 13:47
I'd love to see more Klonoa characters being playable instead of some just being assists to Klonoa himself.

...and these are LITERALLY dream characters. :P

Crustypie
Aug 04, 2016, 20:02
snk bad dude

DeathWolf
Aug 04, 2016, 20:22
Janemba and Tapion (DBZ)

7NATOR
Aug 04, 2016, 20:34
Shadic (Sonic and Shadow Fusion, and i'm talking about a good character)

BigK64
Aug 04, 2016, 23:55
Oh that's easy. Just about any Marvel/DC villain.

rakjoxx
Aug 05, 2016, 00:16
all of guilty gear xrd and jojo bizarre adventure: asb.

gabe555
Aug 05, 2016, 08:44
I'd love to see a good, full-sheeted Scyther, my favourite Pokemon.
And I'd like a CVS Tommy Vercetti or a Carl Johnson :)

Mugenfan622
Aug 06, 2016, 18:55
I'love to see Alma Wade (FEAR), Killer Instinct characters in a "Cartoon" version, Jill Valentine with MVC3 sprite (but not HD, simply Low Res).

UnProx
Aug 06, 2016, 21:32
I'd want to see Sho Minamimoto (Since Neku already exists). He's one of my favorite villains.

JDravenW
Aug 06, 2016, 21:49
Hell Knight from Mace the Dark Age
Maybe Zipperhead from B.I.O.F.R.E.A.K.S

BananaJim4
Aug 07, 2016, 02:01
Would love to have a One Punch Man, and just go around one punching people when bored. (He could easily be out there in the MUGENverse somewhere tho..I just haven't come across him.

mir11111
Aug 07, 2016, 12:13
vermilion from battle arena toshinden II

Makedounia
Aug 07, 2016, 20:12
Anything from Etrian Odyssey.

Fultnet
Aug 07, 2016, 21:07
Asriel Dremur
w.d Gasther

All of undertale

RocketSparkster
Aug 07, 2016, 21:18
Good Chrono Trigger characters with custom sprites.

NeoLazeer
Aug 07, 2016, 22:03
Maybe some League of Legends characters or Final Fantasy

error_72
Aug 07, 2016, 22:58
A Lucas based off mother 3 more than smash bros, in a similar style to Ness, Paula, Jeff and Poo. (I've seen one picture of it, but I haven't been able to find any other evidence of it's existence so I'm assuming no one has it.)

A 16 bit Ninten would be cool too...

MugenCharacter
Aug 07, 2016, 23:33
Kageyama Shigeo from mob psycho (not sure if there is already one out there though)
All might from My hero academia/Buko no hero Academia (but he's a bit op?! I don't know)
and maybe Ippo?? from Hajime No Ippo (those hardcore boxing skills though :tongue1:)

Zukr3
Aug 07, 2016, 23:56
Hattori Hanzo, Joan from: Garou Mark of Wolves

konatakisaragi
Aug 08, 2016, 00:12
Personally for me I wish there was a custom Rick Taylor from Splatterhouse instead of a sprite edit.

rgtisoy
Aug 13, 2016, 17:37
Anime Side:Human Eren Jaeger (Attack on Titan), Kirito (Sword Art Online), Zero Kiryu, Ouma Shu, Kyukuro(Attack on Titan), Ikoma(Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress, Kira Yamato, Setsuna F. Seiei, Shinn Asuka, Angelise Ikaruga Misturugi
Cartoons and others:Ben Tennyson, Danny Phantom, Jake Long, Rex Salazar, Kim Possible, Juniper Lee, Zak Saturday, Batgirl(Cassandra Cain), Jack Sparrow, Jack Frost, Elsa

Overlord24
Aug 13, 2016, 18:50
Makoto Nanaya for winmugen plus. We have Noel and Tsubaki already, why not finish the trio? Also, how about Akira Kazama from Rival Schools? She'd be a great addition to any roster IMO!

Vankatabsl
Aug 13, 2016, 22:45
Some Tokyo Ghoul characters like Kaneki or Touka.
Legue of Legends chars would be cool too.
Would like to see Illidan Stormrage from WoW also.

Strife lagger
Aug 14, 2016, 01:21
Hmm maybe Eidolon Kusanagi from Aura kingdom
Metal gear Sahelanthropus from MGS V Phantom Pain,
Metal gear Ray from MGS Series
Mobile Armor Xamel from Gundam UC 0083 Stardust memory
and Alraune a great character from anywhere is OK

Well that's my Dream Character

sayonara77
Aug 14, 2016, 15:54
More DBZ Characters in the form of Budokai 3d type.

Migmis2128
Aug 14, 2016, 19:42
i really need evil nakaruru by etal,and heartless amy from sonic

ICEICEBABY
Aug 14, 2016, 20:42
Reika Kirishima from Time Gal/Castle of Shikigami III.

I just think it would be interesting to see.

Tekki
Aug 14, 2016, 21:12
I really want Dipper and Mabel Pines from Gravity Falls, and Rumble McSkirmish.

chezburger
Aug 14, 2016, 22:08
Ohhh, Genji or Reinhardt from Overwatch would be cool
Or Guts from Berserk (Unsure if he already exists)?

niereth
Aug 15, 2016, 15:25
Mortal Kombat with variation to pick of for Kitana, Jade and Mileena's different looks throughout the series!

Tank0
Aug 15, 2016, 16:47
Guts from Berserk already exist. You can find him in "Heroes (Manga, Comics, TV)" category ;) .
I would love to see a Phoenix Wright character, not a joke one, but a 2D style of UMVC3 or something like that.

Are109
Aug 15, 2016, 16:56
I guess I'm alone on this maybe, but I'd love to see Isaac from dead space.

Tank0
Aug 15, 2016, 17:44
Oh right! I would love more Wrestling characters too!
I know there is a section about WWE chars in the archive, but I mean something more "original"
Like Seanaltly CM Punk, that was really cool!

Kamui_Pass
Aug 16, 2016, 03:40
All Charaters from Skullgirl in mugen and Phoenix wright.

DRAGONxNOGARD
Aug 22, 2016, 19:02
karai serpent from tmnt 2012 or overpowered spyro somethink like crazy catastrophe or other orochi edits

NightMonkey
Aug 22, 2016, 20:43
Thought of some more - the heroes and villains of the Freedom Force games! Minuteman, Man-Bot, El Diablo, Alche-miss, etc.

n_mado
Aug 26, 2016, 16:34
All Capcom chars in cvs style.

mario29601
Aug 26, 2016, 17:31
Some Overwatch characters and more obscure Marvel and DC characters are all I will ever need.

Skeletor
Aug 26, 2016, 18:00
Peacock and Beowulf from Skullgirls,
I heard most if not all the kingdom heart characters aren't good so maybe a good Sora.
A version of Squirtle that isn't either being cheap or doing no damage. (the Squirtle's that exist can either infinite bubble or do barely any damage to the point that you probably have no chance of winning against any none sandbag character.

Mostly what I want from mugen is stuff I didn't know I want, but that's hard to decide unless each upload contained a video, but that would ruin the surprise for joke characters.

Hamon_Overdrive
Aug 26, 2016, 18:09
Definitely agree with the Skullgirls characters (Especially Peacock). I'll have to add a character like Shaq; joke in concept, but legitimately good gameplay. Maybe a meme-heavy John Cena, or something. I'd also definitely download more internet personalities; for example, Joel from Vinesauce would be hilarious.

EDIT: Panty and Stocking. That is all.

Saturn Ross
Aug 27, 2016, 02:04
Some characters I'd love to see are:
- Marth, Roy and Ike from Fire Emblem and Sm4sh, with a three button control scheme
- Kuroyukihime, and Yuuki Konno from Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, with faithful gameplay
- Nepgear, and definitely the SEGA Hard Girls from the new Superdimension Neptune

konatakisaragi
Aug 27, 2016, 02:37
I really wish Makoto Kusanagi from Ghost In The Shell was in Mugen.

tank1221
Aug 27, 2016, 03:29
I´d preffer that the current ones got updated animations tou some of them are starting to look really different from the new ones.

Wenrum
Aug 27, 2016, 06:12
Ryu Hayabusa from Dead or Alive. Unless I missed him somewhere, he would be pretty cool.

SoraX66
Aug 27, 2016, 10:51
A Goku or Vegeta with assualt chase combos and ssj1-5 all transformable with the character

- - - Updated - - -

Also I would like more Jo Jo bizzare adventure character like Young Joseph or Jonathan I always only find Jotaro

Absolute
Aug 27, 2016, 11:21
Shadow Jago from Killer Instinct 3. It would be really interesting to see how he stacks up against other characters

hegalica
Aug 27, 2016, 13:09
Ryu Hayabusa from Dead or Alive. Unless I missed him somewhere, he would be pretty cool.

Chuchoryu made several version and incarnations of him

Aug 31, 2016, 00:17
Magalor from Kirby Return to Dreamland.

Zerox59
Sep 02, 2016, 02:32
Fiora for me, i need characters Xenoblade :(

Tekki
Sep 02, 2016, 03:46
I hope someone makes some Yokai Watch characters. I know someone made Komasan, but I would also love to see Jibanyan, Kyubi, and Venoct as characters.

DRAGONxNOGARD
Sep 02, 2016, 09:58
is here a Dragoness form Shrek? i forgot her name

Fightermaker5
Sep 04, 2016, 16:51
My mugen dream characters are
1.duo (megaman)
2.zero exe
3.quickman

SupBoom2
Sep 08, 2016, 03:18
I want INK!Sans

Peary
Sep 08, 2016, 15:19
Hard to say. Some of my favorite video game characters already made it in (Fou-Lu from Breath of Fire 4, Demi-Fiend/Hitoshura from Shin Megami Tensei 3:Nocturne)

Garr from Breath of Fire 3 would be nice, i would like to see a spear-twirling tank like him to make it in.
Metatron from Shin Megami Tensei series, although i would see him more as a stationary minigameish character with a plethora of hit points. "Dodge the HOLY WRATH" :tongue1:

Soul Taker
Sep 09, 2016, 13:23
Hard to say. Some of my favorite video game characters already made it in (Fou-Lu from Breath of Fire 4, Demi-Fiend/Hitoshura from Shin Megami Tensei 3:Nocturne)

Garr from Breath of Fire 3 would be nice, i would like to see a spear-twirling tank like him to make it in.
Metatron from Shin Megami Tensei series, although i would see him more as a stationary minigameish character with a plethora of hit points. "Dodge the HOLY WRATH" :tongue1:

Fou-Lu he would be better if someone fixed him so he wouldnt freeze up

Peary
Sep 09, 2016, 13:35
Yeah, he does need an AI fix. Amongst other things.

Soul Taker
Sep 09, 2016, 15:55
Yeah, he does need an AI fix. Amongst other things.

most of the marvel and dc characters need updates real badly specially any character made by axe seeker or the guy that made ton of the tekken characters i forget his name there alot of other bad arthurs out there either there sprites are horrible or there coding is horrible or both

Mortos
Sep 09, 2016, 16:38
almost the entire dc section is filled with alot of chars that look good but are awful in terms of gameplay, sometimes they are even unplayable(pseudoingles stuff) anyway here is my update dream char list, forget about star! the dc section needs more decent chars.

-loki:c'mon that exodus edit is really bad, i cant believe nobody has made this guy before, there's alot of potencial for his moveset.
-more Resident Evil chars:the only guy that makes RE chars nowadays is armin iuf, at least he makes good creatures like the licker, nemesis and the hunter, but we really more decent chars from this series, also i cant believe nobody has make wesker yet, at least someone should fuse that neo palleteswap with tosix neo to make a decent fake mvsc version...it would be better than the other fake wesker with the stars uniform.
-more decent dc chars:do i need to say why?

and that's pretty much it.:hmmm:

Mitewing
Sep 15, 2016, 00:11
most of the marvel and dc characters need updates real badly specially any character made by axe seeker or the guy that made ton of the tekken characters i forget his name there alot of other bad arthurs out there either there sprites are horrible or there coding is horrible or both

I know they're not the best characters, but I wonder why the Justice League Task Force (both SNES and Genesis) have not been completely made. There's half from Genesis and a couple from SNES. No complete set from either games.

worksa7
Sep 23, 2016, 18:27
almost the entire dc section is filled with alot of chars that look good but are awful in terms of gameplay, sometimes they are even unplayable(pseudoingles stuff) anyway here is my update dream char list, forget about star! the dc section needs more decent chars.

-loki:c'mon that exodus edit is really bad, i cant believe nobody has made this guy before, there's alot of potencial for his moveset.
-more Resident Evil chars:the only guy that makes RE chars nowadays is armin iuf, at least he makes good creatures like the licker, nemesis and the hunter, but we really more decent chars from this series, also i cant believe nobody has make wesker yet, at least someone should fuse that neo palleteswap with tosix neo to make a decent fake mvsc version...it would be better than the other fake wesker with the stars uniform.
-more decent dc chars:do i need to say why?

and that's pretty much it.:hmmm:

A loganir loki would be awesome. He did thor, and how he did Electro recharged gives a great idea as to how his effect skills have changed.

popocaneitor
Sep 23, 2016, 21:07
More skullgirls characters would be my dream :amuse:

Dooty
Sep 24, 2016, 03:47
I wish I was character

Link_333
Sep 24, 2016, 04:14
I really want to see somebody make a Tsunayoshi Sawada character from Katekyo Hitman Reborn based off of his abilities in the last arc of the manga. You see, the anime was discontinued, and most people only base the characters on the anime, but Tsuna gets so much cooler in the manga and I wish someone would make a character where Tsuna has his vongola gear and has the XX-Burner as an attack and he can even use the black hole and gravity attacks that he gains by wearing the Shimon ring. It'd be a lot of work, but I've already seen someone sprite it and all I want is for someone to make it a reality. The character would be really cool and fun to use, after all I really love the Reborn! series

Tankzilla
Sep 24, 2016, 06:53
A good Scyther.

Some_mugen_user
Sep 24, 2016, 11:40
Grey with model A.

HaHaHa
Sep 25, 2016, 00:17
Juliet Starling -> Lollipop Chainsaw

Worrybear
Sep 25, 2016, 00:32
Ryuko Matoi, Satsuki Kiryuin, Tracer and League of Legends chars

fishburp
Sep 25, 2016, 00:57
ultra sans

Tricker
Sep 25, 2016, 01:48
Master Rozwel
Kyoko
Rock Howard

FreedomB
Sep 25, 2016, 04:41
Diego Brando

KrimsonXG
Sep 25, 2016, 05:38
I would like to see Haqua du Lot Herminium from TWGOK and/or Nobunaga Oda from Samurai Warriros.

Anabelle
Sep 25, 2016, 09:55
My dream character would definitely be Phoenix Wright.

A x ◿
Sep 30, 2016, 09:55
I'd like a lot of star wars ones right now.

wurstwurst
Oct 05, 2016, 23:14
Brock Samson
Spike Spiegel
Mattias Nilsson

Soul Taker
Oct 07, 2016, 07:51
My dream character would definitely be Phoenix Wright. he been made

- - - Updated - - -

I'd like a lot of star wars ones right now.

theres tns already thats been made

Masmanus
Oct 08, 2016, 00:12
I'd like to see some more Primal Rage characters get adapted - Vertigo/Talon/Inferno are cool and all, but I'd like to see the rest.

Facundo0518
Nov 17, 2016, 22:55
Shulk, pero no ese de la espada con la paleta cambiada

A x ◿
Nov 18, 2016, 03:58
he been made

- - - Updated - - -

theres tns already thats been made

you simply must elaborate! i've not seen any starwars wips.

I'd like to see some more Primal Rage characters get adapted - Vertigo/Talon/Inferno are cool and all, but I'd like to see the rest.

I'd like to see those sequel characters get made and that unfinished final boss from the first game! It would be a great rendition for the game's legacy and a total fan-service. Mugen is so awesome because it can make all that a reality and a lot of us out here have the ability to make it happen!

A user by the name of stopmotionuniverse has been successful at capturing models and converting them into mugen sprites! I'm sure he could pull off primal rage if he had an interest in it. I believe the action figure models were released for primal rage featuring characters not in the game's current arcade game.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/primalrage/images/5/5f/Slashfang.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130714071243

man i had most of these to XD

http://www.videogamecollectors.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=5112

SWEET!!!

http://img01.deviantart.net/a636/i/2013/125/9/3/primal_rage_exhibit_by_alihassan-d645oeb.png

Soul Taker
Nov 18, 2016, 04:20
you simply must elaborate! i've not seen any starwars wips.

I'd like to see those sequel characters get made and that unfinished final boss from the first game! It would be a great rendition for the game's legacy and a total fan-service. Mugen is so awesome because it can make all that a reality and a lot of us out here have the ability to make it happen!

A user by the name of stopmotionuniverse has been successful at capturing models and converting them into mugen sprites! I'm sure he could pull off primal rage if he had an interest in it. I believe the action figure models were released for primal rage featuring characters not in the game's current arcade game.

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/primalrage/images/5/5f/Slashfang.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20130714071243

man i had most of these to XD

http://www.videogamecollectors.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=5112

SWEET!!!

http://img01.deviantart.net/a636/i/2013/125/9/3/primal_rage_exhibit_by_alihassan-d645oeb.png

never said anything about wips i simply said there a lot of star wars characters characters and stages already

A x ◿
Nov 18, 2016, 04:41
never said anything about wips i simply said there a lot of star wars characters characters and stages already

Oh, okay, i misunderstood. I thought you just phrased that poorly. I'm aware of the snes ports and the few unique creations out here. I was dreaming for newer bigger ones. I'm hoping more hobbyist take an interest in it and make for us fans a lot more with the series trending again right now.

Soul Taker
Nov 18, 2016, 04:44
Oh, okay, i misunderstood. I thought you just phrased that poorly. I'm aware of the snes ports and the few unique creations out here. I was dreaming for newer bigger ones. I'm hoping more hobbyist take an interest in it and make for us fans a lot more with the series trending again right now.

unless you plan on making them they wont be until someone takes a interests and sadly that probably wont happen

A x ◿
Nov 18, 2016, 04:49
unless you plan on making them they wont be until someone takes a interests and sadly that probably wont happen

When the prequels came out I recall new characters like darth maul had resulted in mugen. The series trending right now it could have something come out. But yeah i get what you mean, it's a lot to rely on others who might not even want to do it.

Though that's why I'm posting in this thread because it's a dream collection i would like to have! :P

Soul Taker
Nov 18, 2016, 05:04
When the prequels came out I recall new characters like darth maul had resulted in mugen. The series trending right now it could have something come out. But yeah i get what you mean, it's a lot to rely on others who might not even want to do it.

Though that's why I'm posting in this thread because it's a dream collection i would like to have! :P

yeah i get that as for death mual thats been out for some time its old the last star wars character was a edit version of dearth vader.

if people stop making the same characters that has been made countless times we would have alot more characters or stages that has yet to be made.

Rastalos
Nov 19, 2016, 06:33
Well I definitely wanna see some Monster Hunter fighters. I know of the Airou, but that's the only one I've seen so far and he's... kinda weird.

Mortos
Nov 19, 2016, 06:50
you know what, forget about my list, is better when the world of mugen surprises you with a char you thought it was gonna suck and ends up being one of your favorites characters(pure and fur, Mr. Fantastic and sandman were a good example), surprise me mugen!

Soul Taker
Nov 19, 2016, 06:58
you know what, forget about my list, is better when the world of mugen surprises you with a char you thought it was gonna suck and ends up being one of your favorites characters(pure and fur, Mr. Fantastic and sandman were a good example), surprise me mugen!

there horribly done and completely unbalanced

Mortos
Nov 19, 2016, 07:03
there horribly done and completely unbalanced

compared to pseudoingles trash not so much, well the original mr fantastic was broken with his marvel zombies hyper(good thing darkwolf's edit doesn't have that thing), but pure is weak and sandman is slow only his hard AI is broken.

Mortos
Nov 19, 2016, 07:09
unbalanced things would be luke cage and apocalypse with their invencible armor hypers, or that MvsC vergil with his devil trigger that makes him able to recover health, now that is brokeness, compared to that pure and sandman are decent IMO.

Soul Taker
Nov 19, 2016, 07:09
compared to pseudoingles trash not so much, well the original mr fantastic was broken with his marvel zombies hyper(good thing darkwolf's edit doesn't have that thing), but pure is weak and sandman is slow only his hard AI is broken.

darkwolf characters are mostly balanced

Mortos
Nov 19, 2016, 07:12
darkwolf characters are mostly balanced

that's why his mr fantastic is better than the original.

Soul Taker
Nov 19, 2016, 07:13
that's why his mr fantastic is better than the original.

i forgot he edited mr fantastic

kylepounder
Nov 19, 2016, 08:06
i would like to see The Warriors from 1979 movie and 2005 ps2 game come to mugen

Shikaco
Nov 19, 2016, 13:22
Super Sentai characters because i love kamen rider and i wanna play some sentai characters too

ShadowWeaver
Nov 20, 2016, 00:31
Would love to actually see some League characters in mugen. Not sure how to really include them though.

Pablo4smash
Nov 21, 2016, 01:52
Any Skyrim Character

Mitewing
Dec 02, 2016, 00:02
I mentioned Justice League Task Force before. It would amazing if characters based on these SNES prototype photos could be made!: Aquaman holding his Trident, Wonder Woman holding her Lasso, ***** Despero, Darkseid with a cape, but most importantly: MARTIAN MANHUNTER!!! FIRE!!! SHRAPNEL!!!

EDIT: dammit! Not enough posts to add links. Ugh....

Seraphic
Dec 05, 2016, 13:43
Let's get some Portal works in the making with plenty of sassy remarks.

kikotomakuro
Dec 13, 2016, 11:16
i just wish all fate stay night character will be upload

Antogames
Dec 13, 2016, 11:42
Easy. Maybe Corrin from Fire Emblem Fates will be cool. Also, I want
RA-SHI-DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO

kylepounder
Dec 13, 2016, 14:25
more chars i want to see xD befor ei said the warriors chars now
Ken Shamrock wwf UFC
legion of doom WWF animal ia allready here but its 3d and some spirets are missing plus no sound
flyin brian pillman
sabu
RVD rob van dam
alex wright das wonderkid
alex riley
mr kennady
TNA Arena NXT Arena (might work on a nxt arena)
Just any char from wwf wcw ecw would be much apriciated and the warriors chars

edisons
Dec 29, 2016, 12:24
Rick from Rick and Morty! :D

tendothewk
Dec 29, 2016, 16:16
Culex from Super Mario RPG.

He could easily be such a fun and diverse character.

Thunder Ogre
Dec 29, 2016, 22:31
D.D,Rook,and Avel from Capcom Fighting All-Stars: Code Holder
All charcters from Xuan Dou Zhi Wang

lolkunt
Dec 30, 2016, 00:23
All I want is a fairly simple looking sprite of anything but all his moves are siivagunner meme related

emulator
Jan 26, 2017, 22:26
CVS2 conversion with perma EX-groove gameplay, no groove bar integrated.
All with the same quality and format as warusaki3 CVS2 characters.

SNK in General
- Ai
- Nameless
- Heavy D!
- Vanessa
- Angel
- Alice Garnet Nakata
- Setsuna
- Gato
- B. Jenet
- Eri
- Ukyo
- Iroha
Capcom in General
- Zero/Omega
- Jedah
- Pyron
- Dante
- Vergil
- Gene
- Asura
- Rebecca Chambers
- Albert Wesker
- Alex
- Makoto
- Ibuki
- Oro
- Urien
- Gen
- Juri
- B.B Hood
- Regina
A Special Guest from Anime or Manga or Other Games
- Yusuke Urameshi [Yuu Yuu Hakusho]
- Kino [Kino no Tabi]
- Chacha [Akazukin Chacha]
- Astarte [Tokyo Akazukin]
- Kite [.hack//]
- Kazuya Mishima [Tekken]
- Leo [Tekken]
- Arcueid [Melty Blood]
- Red Arcueid [Melty Blood]
- Dio [Jojo's Bizarre Adventure]
- Jonathan [Jojo's Bizarre Adventure]
- Sol [Guilty Gear]
- A.B.A. [Guilty Gear]
- Jam [ Guilty Gear]
- Rin [Tenchu]
- Heather Mason [Silent Hill]
- Aya Brea [Parasite Eve]
- Madotsuki [Yume Nikki]
- Ichise [Texhnolize]
- Layla Ashley [Avenger]
- Cutey Honey [Cutey Honey]
- Setsuka [Soulcalibur]
- Amy [Soulcalibur]
- Viola [Soulcalibur]
- Aoi [Virtua Fighter]
- Kokoro [Dead or Alive]

Malachai
Feb 01, 2017, 20:06
Merry from Yumekui Merry, she reminded me a lot of ssj2 teen Gohan.

sss64sss
Feb 09, 2017, 00:52
Off the top of my head, I'd like to see Okuyasu Nijimura, Brock Samson, and a proper Phoenix Wright one day. Not to say I don't enjoy the current one, just hoping to see a MvC3 style char.

AlmightyAsmodi
Feb 09, 2017, 18:52
Kokoro (dead or alive), Talim (soul calibur), and Julia Chang (tekken) are three characters I'd really like to see.

HeladoMagnum
Feb 13, 2017, 03:30
Johnny Joestar from JoJo's Bizarre adventure: Steel Ball run

TheSeekerOfMugen
Feb 15, 2017, 20:18
Simon the Digger from the anime Gurren Lagann would be awesome. :very_good:

In fact, additional characters from the show itself would be awesome! Other than Yoko; I'm surprised no one has attempted to create additional Gurren Lagann characters, considering its fairly popular :shock_jaw_drop: Oh well.

DominatorLegend
Feb 21, 2017, 22:03
I want these:
-Nerevarine (TES III: Morrowind)
-Courier 6 (Fallout New Vegas)
-Postal dude (POSTAL saga)
-Robbie Rotten (Lazy town -- A better sprited one with a "We are number one" stand)

AwesomePie2777
Mar 10, 2017, 21:31
We need oku

- - - Updated - - -

And Narancia, obv.

kater15
Mar 10, 2017, 21:41
These would be ideal:
- Fou-lu (Breath of Fire)
- ChamCham (Samurai Shodown)
- Nero (Devil May Cry)
- Tron Bonne (Megaman)
- Orochi (The King of Fighters)

AwesomePie2777
Mar 10, 2017, 21:43
There are tons of versions of Orochi! From what I've seen.

LuckyxAce
Mar 11, 2017, 05:18
I would thinks so Deadman wonderland would be kinda cool to see that or Fist of the north star

brad702
Mar 11, 2017, 05:31
I would really love to see Sagi from Baten Kaitos Origins

kulit1114
Mar 11, 2017, 08:41
Rin Okumura
Silver Crow
Staz
Fixed Makoto Yuki A.K.A Minato

xXx_hentaitentacles
Mar 12, 2017, 09:32
Would like to see Tiki from Fairy Fighting to fight with Kuromaru... and of course a lot of *** atk skill onto Tiki... :very_good:

deiva9999
Mar 12, 2017, 10:47
Deadman wonderland characters would soooo cool:)

ruifox
Mar 12, 2017, 11:10
Awesome!!!

raishin213
Mar 12, 2017, 14:24
Every KOF XIV Characters, Old face redesign and New face to mugen, in XI UM KOF style :3

AwesomePie2777
Mar 13, 2017, 10:20
We need a Kuromaru with something other than a dog.

CreamyShadow
Mar 13, 2017, 21:45
Gabe Newell (An ACTUAL good character instead of just a jpeg image)

pootisbird
Mar 15, 2017, 01:16
I'd love to have some Clock Tower characters. Surely Scissorman at least would be a good fighter.

WarriorShift
Mar 15, 2017, 04:18
Maria Renard from the saturn version of SotN so that she is OP.

kenshiroo
Mar 15, 2017, 07:02
Spinoasurus and T-Rex from Jurassic World

Revanite
Mar 15, 2017, 17:25
Red Hood with his helmet on and a Zamasu made by Balthazar.

Mortos
Mar 16, 2017, 20:56
yeah, we need a good version of Crazy Crowbars with his helmet on, or at least a spritepatch, also a good version of nightwing. in fact we really do need more good DC chars in general.

darklord13
Mar 24, 2017, 17:22
i'd like to see some characters from monster girl quest and dantes inferno made into mugen characters

kenshiroo
Mar 27, 2017, 15:39
BAYONETTA I cant believe there is no char about her in mugen yet! Other character I would like to see is Nariko from Heavenly Sword.

NegaDrive
Apr 04, 2017, 03:25
Nightingale from char's counterattack as well as eternal fighter zero versions of the other key anime series.

Facundo2005
Apr 07, 2017, 00:12
Mi personaje soņado es Shulk de Xenoblade Chronicles y Super Smash Bros

greatodaze
Apr 19, 2017, 15:26
My dream character for mugen would be joel from vinesauce :smile:

kylepounder
Apr 20, 2017, 08:24
maybe some UFC fighters Connor McGregor and maybe Ronda rousey

Thunder Ogre
Apr 20, 2017, 20:41
Lucia & Nero "complete version" from Devil May Cry
There's already an Nero in mugen already, but I want to see his all his moves incorporated from the game.

Mitewing
Apr 21, 2017, 19:35
Spartan, Warblade, and Maul from SNES Wildcats. (Also custom versions of the rest of the team) Spartan is in ZVitor's Justice League VS Street Fighter. There are sprites for Maul at the "Sprite Database" website. Also a recolored Lobo, to make him look more like a Street Fighter character.

anthimus
Apr 23, 2017, 09:32
I think and see the development of specially Touhou and Orochi characters getting so unbelievably detailed and there beautiful special effects, so a few more years and the dream characters will be there.

DarkLuigi
May 01, 2017, 16:55
I'd like to see a Primid from Super smash bros brawl's Subspace Emissary mode. Maybe a good Dry Bones, too.

RocketSparkster
May 01, 2017, 23:42
Cell Z2. I am sure it will happen eventually.

oleon123
May 08, 2017, 20:17
Slender man

https://66.media.tumblr.com/ccff07a5493370a3b6c54893ea2827e9/tumblr_oee4m9EAyL1u0ugh5o1_500.gif

toshiro9983
May 21, 2017, 03:34
Ainz and Narberal from overlord

me_irl
May 21, 2017, 18:57
Asura from Asura's Wrath would be cool in MUGEN style

chaotik
May 21, 2017, 19:26
All Dragonball Z characters in balthazar style would be awesome :)

Agnew
May 21, 2017, 19:56
Overwatch MUGEN characters would be pretty neat

samovar
May 21, 2017, 20:04
The robot masters!

UltimaXeno
May 21, 2017, 20:20
from BlazBlue: Noel, Makoto, Rachel, Celica, Nine, Kokonoe, and Es.

TheCollector
May 27, 2017, 16:55
tbh. some halfways decent soul eater related characters would be nice. no offense to the creator of the ones that are there. but the current ones we have belong in the trash.

Gwarlord
Jun 07, 2017, 05:18
someone needs to upload terrordromes herbert west and pumpkinhead. and why is there not many lord of the rings characters wtf. i think i might make a markiplier character lol warfstache

ictrl
Jun 12, 2017, 21:29
cvs style bloodborne character a few bloody roar/virtual fighter characters and a updated edit of enja

A x ◿
Jun 14, 2017, 05:07
someone needs to upload terrordromes herbert west and pumpkinhead. and why is there not many lord of the rings characters wtf. i think i might make a markiplier character lol warfstache

I'm not too thrilled with Ash williams, not his terrordome counterpart or his MvC version. I'd like an Army of Darkness version with cape/armor chest plate and some facial detail like Bruce cAMBELL. I might just have to make my own with some decent attacks/movelist to. So many missed opportunities the character could have had including so many movie quotes that could have been used! I've been watching the army of darkness lately and I must say it's a fantastic film with one fantastic moment after another ( a total man's film) full of subtle acting brilliance and humor as well as action/adventure, not unlike Heavey Metal from the 1980s. I desperately need to capture all those qualities and cram as much as possible into this potential wip.

http://i.imgur.com/CDSrWgI.jpg

I might do something for Halloween! Keep your eyes peeled! O.O

Iroquois pliskin
Jun 23, 2017, 00:02
all of rwby that is my favorite show

lemm1ng
Jun 23, 2017, 19:29
I dont know if it exists already, but i'd love to see Overwatch Characters! With their Unique Abilities they could really make a good set of Chars.

Some more (As I said, i dont know if they exist already):
Knights from Castle Crashers
Hatty
Serious Sam
Some Terraria Stuff
TF2 Classes
Awesomenauts
Isaac (BOI)
Cthulu
Last but not Least: RICK (Rick and Morty)

failbird105
Jun 23, 2017, 21:43
Basically just Peacock from skullgirls, I can't particularly think of any others that I desperately want at the moment, maybe Double as well?

benjaminpants
Jun 23, 2017, 22:27
The stick figure from animation vs animation.