PDA

View Full Version : Question about the current event.

GrandmasterQ
10th March 2017, 21:23
I just got here on this website. I understand that lurking isn't an encouraged practice, but how does one achieve the next tier? Do you get promoted when you post a certain amount of posts or is there another system involved?

kater15
10th March 2017, 21:46
I just got here on this website. I understand that lurking isn't an encouraged practice, but how does one achieve the next tier? Do you get promoted when you post a certain amount of posts or is there another system involved?

Having 10 posts in the forum, you will be promoted to New Challenger.
There is also another way to get promoted that is to upload characters, stages and even package of customized palettes of one or several chars.

AwesomePie2777
10th March 2017, 21:55
Or you just donate.

kater15
10th March 2017, 22:04
Or you just donate.

I forgot to say.
To get VIP status, in addition to donating, just upload 30 files (chars, stages or palette pack) or upload a character you created yourself.

tetek nurjana
11th March 2017, 16:32
I have commented for more than 10 times but still a lurker. I dont know what kind of system does this community implement, but it's not working at all. Whats wrong being a lurker.

mstjc
11th March 2017, 19:20
It probably doesn't get updated until a certain time, I guess

quarra
12th March 2017, 20:56
I have commented for more than 10 times but still a lurker. I dont know what kind of system does this community implement, but it's not working at all. Whats wrong being a lurker.

I believe to get promoted you may have to log out then log back in.

Juraquile
13th March 2017, 01:28

wait, how this guy become betrayer? he got 3 dark circle below his rank and that gardevoir guy got 10 with bright colour circle. even his rank is locked, can anyone explain to me?

GrandmasterQ
13th March 2017, 03:48
wait, how this guy become betrayer? he got 3 dark circle below his rank and that gardevoir guy got 10 with bright colour circle. even his rank is locked, can anyone explain to me?

I've been notified that I broke one of the rules of the community event.