PDA

View Full Version : AI creations and requests

Imperius
22nd February 2017, 15:33
I'll post here my AI creations and if you want one of them or other out of the list comment below.

AIs progress:

Sabrewulf (Killer Instinct 2) - 100%
Gargos (Killer Instinct 2) - 100%
Raiden (Mortal Kombat) - 100%
Agrail (SNK) - 100%
Andy Bogard (SNK) - 100%
Mr. Karate (King of Fightrs XIII) - 100%
Andy Bogard (King of Fightrs XIII) - 90%
Yuki (Neo Geo Battle Coliseum) - 90%
Duolon (King of Fightrs XIII) - 35%
Sayaka (Puella Magi Madoka Magica) - 45%
Hieda no Akyuu (Touhou Project) - 40%

anthimus
22nd February 2017, 21:12
Good work there friend, keep the progress up, and you will become a legend one day ^^

Imperius
22nd February 2017, 22:32
Thanks man, i'll be posting my progress with the chars in this thread.
No more weak AIs.

anthimus
4th March 2017, 13:51
Jeff im waiting for the progress heh, tell us how good does it look now? i'm nosy ^^

Imperius
6th March 2017, 13:49
No much time for PC in the last days friend, i am busy in my tech work but i updated my post anyways (added Duolon).
Thanks for asking xD

anthimus
6th March 2017, 20:34
Ok Jeff good to hear, if you still want particular edits .. bosses or orochi's just ask me and i'll see what i can find, to fill up your game roster.

Titanoverlord
3rd April 2017, 16:21
Cyanide's Omega Red: a good char but NO Dedicated AI meaning he attacks in the wrong directions or at nothing. Not sure exactly how strong the AI would be but if I had to guess I'd put his AI at mid boss level, and giving him some sick combos.

Imperius
3rd April 2017, 16:35
Thats the problem of the nice chars but with weak AI.
This is the char?!
http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=11044

I'll download it and do my best but it will take some time.
And yes, all my AI's have great combos as i love it xD

jlr24lp
23rd May 2017, 21:04
Imperius id love the sabrewolf and gargos (also do you take requests)?

MAKAPLO
24th May 2017, 00:29
Is a great work, i don't understand why is so hard to me create Ai for chars D:

Imperius
24th May 2017, 14:15
jlr24lp yes, this is mainly for requests but creating AI's take long periods of time so it won't be fast.
Tell me the chars and i'll add them to the list.

jlr24lp
24th May 2017, 14:18
If you could do a Symbiote edit of someone that would be cool, Like Symbiote Ryu or Symbiote Goku

tokamina
29th October 2017, 19:15
Can you make Yuga or seishiro kuki?

Imperius
3rd November 2017, 15:49
jlr24lp and tokamina post the Archive link for the version you want.

Vegeta_Supreme
6th November 2017, 15:46
itachi uchiha by Cobra G6

Imperius
13th November 2017, 20:23
Vegeta_Supreme i can't find the G6 version in MF so if you can point it to me it will be helpful.

Vegeta_Supreme
20th November 2017, 20:34
nao tenho rank pra mandar link

TerrorVirtuoso
26th November 2017, 17:43
Symbiote Hulk or someone huge is cool.

PrinceOf
20th October 2018, 22:18
Hey, if Imperius is still taking requests, I have a few:
Remilia Scarlet, Reimu hakurei and Sakuya Izayoi all by RicePigeon

Imperius
20th November 2018, 00:56
Hello PrinceOf, i am not doing edits at the moment but when i begin again i'll warn here and please always write the character link you want to be edited because i need the exactly version of it to create/change the AI.

sonic30655
21st November 2018, 14:25
If you are taking requests. Think you can patch Sayaka Miki and Hieda no Akyuu by Nep Heart
Here the links
Sayaka: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvDqTmHZ37DihlJFdprY-GA5Bma6
Akyuu: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvDqTmHZ37Dihldh03_t_dLhmO7h

Imperius
22nd November 2018, 00:40
If you are taking requests. Think you can patch Sayaka Miki and Hieda no Akyuu by Nep Heart
Here the links
Sayaka: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvDqTmHZ37DihlJFdprY-GA5Bma6
Akyuu: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvDqTmHZ37Dihldh03_t_dLhmO7h

Yes, just send the links but please send the Mugen Archive links since here we have the best speeds and it's safer.

sonic30655
22nd November 2018, 00:49
Yes, just send the links but please send the Mugen Archive links since here we have the best speeds and it's safer.
Ok here
https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=97841-sayaka-nep-heart
https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=99602-hieda-no-akyuu-nep-heart

Imperius
22nd November 2018, 01:30
Thanks for the links sonic30655, i've updated the list in the first post, i'll begin to edit again maybe this week.

Um cool
2nd January 2019, 20:12
May I check out your Sabrewulf AI Patch?

Also this Rose looks really combo heavy but has no AI so I want to see what you can do! https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1633-rose-beximus

Imperius
3rd January 2019, 13:49
Um cool the first characters are all on my other HDD, i had to remove it to place my other SSD and now every time i need something from it i have to do a complex work with cables and stuff since my case is full and this was one of the things i forgot to take from it the last time i reinstalled my other HDD but as soon as i reinstall it i'll remember to take the files (i hope xD).
Also i'll take look at Rose, if she have a bad AI i am definitely going to give her a better one.

SWAGaming98
26th January 2019, 21:25
Hi do you still take the request ? There is a cool character from yatagarasu who is realy fun to play with but extremely boring to play against because of her super easy AI...so it would be VEEERY nice of you if you could edit her IA to be way more hard with more combo( she has quite a large movelist with alot of mobility).

A link to her page

https://mugenarchive.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=49871-hattori-hanzo-uruka-antagonist-lucas9999

Bluuer
26th January 2019, 22:38
Imperius
I sent you this as a PM, but figured I should post here too because this is a classic mistake amongst AI Patchers when they start and is realized the hard way.

Taking AI requests is just a bad idea.
People are really exploitative and ask to start patching BS characters that are just bad or else characters that are just boring to code for, poorly made, or a pain in the *** to edit because of vars and CNS definitions that are really off the wall.

I really advise you to tell everyone to make the AIs themselves unless they're willing to pay you for the patches. Hate to say it but many people love getting crap free but don't do the work to get what they "want," and I do absolutely mean "want."
And I'm not directing that at people who have posted in this thread. I'm speaking about this from memories of my mistake and knowing just how long and hard the process of making an AI of any quality is and the realization that in the end I got nothing in return ("Thanks" is akin to really nothing).

DarkLuigi Games
27th January 2019, 06:31
Bluuer I might take consideration to this since I also take AI Requests. I never had an issue when came to requests besides being bombarded with them and depends on Character Quality. You made some good points.

Bluuer
27th January 2019, 13:54
DarkLuigi
Yea man, definitely. I honestly think this inevitably gets ugly :stress:

Imperius
7th February 2019, 17:33
Bluuer i do that for fun when i have some free time and i don't think i can ask for payment for that since Mugen is free.

michelesp
7th February 2019, 20:46
Imperius
I sent you this as a PM, but figured I should post here too because this is a classic mistake amongst AI Patchers when they start and is realized the hard way.

Taking AI requests is just a bad idea.
People are really exploitative and ask to start patching BS characters that are just bad or else characters that are just boring to code for, poorly made, or a pain in the *** to edit because of vars and CNS definitions that are really off the wall.

I really advise you to tell everyone to make the AIs themselves unless they're willing to pay you for the patches. Hate to say it but many people love getting crap free but don't do the work to get what they "want," and I do absolutely mean "want."
And I'm not directing that at people who have posted in this thread. I'm speaking about this from memories of my mistake and knowing just how long and hard the process of making an AI of any quality is and the realization that in the end I got nothing in return ("Thanks" is akin to really nothing).

Unfortunately, while I do agree with you with every point, and I do agree that it takes very long the process, I must disagree with the fact that it's a bad idea. Sometimes it can be fun, depending on the person's mood. Taking AI requests in my opinion isn't necessarily a bad idea. I do agree that many peoples want the fixes for free, but it's not like you need to force them to pay.

Of course, it is up to the AI Patcher's discretion to have the other players pay for the patcher to patch the characters. However, I must feel bad with you, for the fact that you had bad memories, including getting nothing in return. I won't agrue with you, I just want to share my opinion as well.

Bluuer
7th February 2019, 21:20
Imperius
I hear you. Got your PM, thought I replied.

Oh, you "can" charge, but it's your prerogative.

michelesp
Payment wasn't the focus of the post. It was patching of crappy creations that were an extreme pain, and I was saying that if anyone thinks they may want to put anyone through extreme pain for a "want," the person putting in the work which causes the pain should charge.

michelesp
8th February 2019, 13:08
[MENTION=18125]
Payment wasn't the focus of the post. It was patching of crappy creations that were an extreme pain, and I was saying that if anyone thinks they may want to put anyone through extreme pain for a "want," the person putting in the work which causes the pain should charge.

Fair enough. The more bad or crappy a creation is, the more difficult is it to try and patch the creation. Well, I suppose each patchers have their own troubles.

joel pillay
30th December 2019, 18:59
Could anyone do Gill MX by Fido?