UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Game Ranting!

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Game Ranting!

Getting bored with Namco X Capcom... *Sigh* Oh boy, Namco X Capcom. I was expecting more out of you. I've never been so disappointed about a game more than this one. First off, Namco and Capcom? Cool. Both companies teaming up? Cool!

But you know what the problem is? The dialogue, the repetitive music, the stages, the frequent load times, slow transitions, the slow combat, the fact that characters are glued together, the game's speed and the overal length. Was expecting a Fire Emblem-ish experience when i heard it was a tactical role-playing game, got a cheap knockoff instead. Just play any Fire Emblem game, it's way more fun. The ending doesn't pay off well (i didn't complete the game yet, but i already spoiled myself due to getting too bored with it) and overall a mess. No wonder it didn't sell well in japan.
    Last edited by MidnaGamer; 11th March 2017 at 14:04.
    Klonoa: "Huepow... Together always... That's what you said!!"

Uploads
    Comments

Oh shit, also the J-Stars game for PS4, got that a few months back and the 'story' modes are such a slog to get through

Uploads
    Comments

I've had plenty of my favorite disc broken before I knew any better; The only departures I can never accept are those games you recall fondly in your sleep, then with genuine shock, find "unreadable" the morning after...

Yeah, I threw a fit because without the first disc, I couldn't progress and it was a $54 loss. Funny enough, before my mom took Onimusha 4 off the self I wholeheartedly swore to protect it "-with my life!" *Pfft* my 8yr old self said that in front of the cashier too!

Don't mind me...just bobbin' around your train of thought...

Uploads
    Comments

Yeah.

Uploads
    Comments

Trying to avoid spoilers for Breath of the Wild on Twitter :'(
    For real though, my Pokemon Sapphire cartridge getting corrupted back when I was in Primary School. Gutted.
    Also this old game we had on Gamecube (The Cursed Mummy?) where if you used a certain save point you'd be stopped from progressing in the story lol. How does that even get through playtesting without anyone noticing?

Uploads
    Comments

updating my rant about Batman Arkham Knight:after playing the dlc, i have to say that the season of infamy and a matter of family DLC missions are actually better than the main game's side and main missions, probably because they dont overuse the car like the main game. why the entire game couldn't be like those dlcs? these actually feel like something from a Batman game unlike the pointless tank battles...
    Last edited by Mortos; 17th March 2017 at 02:23.

The joy of mugen is a multi franchise game. When people refuse to play with that ability, they lose a huge chunk of the fun.