UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: This site is great and all, but has disrepectful admin among other flaws.

you just seem to be disrespecting dizzy, and as a former board manager myself, I've seen your type.

i have respect for dizzy, and i know how hard it is to manage a message board, let alone a whole site. especialy one that takes on the task of being an archive.

i also have respect for sol badguy. he's not a bad guy (pun NOT intended), but if you put up with the same stuff over and over and over again, even you would get a little bothered.

i know that's not a justification, but hey, a little understanding and overlooking goes a long way.

translation? get the chip off your shoulder, junior, and you'll be a lot happier.

Default Re: This site is great and all, but has disrepectful admin among other flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by cheddarsword View Post
    you just seem to be disrespecting dizzy, and as a former board manager myself, I've seen your type.

i have respect for dizzy, and i know how hard it is to manage a message board, let alone a whole site. especialy one that takes on the task of being an archive.

i also have respect for sol badguy. he's not a bad guy (pun NOT intended), but if you put up with the same stuff over and over and over again, even you would get a little bothered.

i know that's not a justification, but hey, a little understanding and overlooking goes a long way.

translation? get the chip off your shoulder, junior, and you'll be a lot happier.
    This is also here.
    I have many things against you Dizzy but disrespect is a subjective word. Even though i consider what i have against you as opinion you could take it as disrespect and deprive me of my hard earned reputation just cause so im going to keep quiet on you.
    I said this because some people take things differently. She didnt take what i said as disrespect. I wasnt even going to point out the problems I had against her until she said this:

And don't worry about posting criticism, I'm not the kind of childish mod who can't handle criticism. If you have anything constructive to suggest, I'll take it under consideration.
    See that? When I saw that she instantly earned my respect, a mod that can handle criticism is nonexistent nowadays. If this was different and you were that person I had a problem with, and you had the power of a admin or a moderator, id probably be banned. Criticism shouldnt be forced to be good. Im pretty sure from your days as a former board manager youve punished a lot of people for their opinions.

If you look at all I said, there wasnt even a personal attack against her, not one. All criticism. Youre judging my character the wrong way and to just assume my type off of some messages is disrespectful.

Uploads
    Comments

no, i wouldn't have banned you, but i sure as hell wouldn't have made you a mod. especialy if you had things against me. disagreement is one thing, but a personal problem wouldn't work. I've seen shit go sideways all because of infighting.

i do seem to have forgotten about that part where you mentioned you had no disrespect for dizzy though, so sorry about that.

but i STILL stick to my claim that you're like a kid with a chip on your shoulder and even if diz keeps you as a mod, i can tell you're the type that has to cause trouble to learn.

so be it. i'm out. so go fuck up and learn something.

Quote Originally Posted by cheddarsword View Post
    no, i wouldn't have banned you, but i sure as hell wouldn't have made you a mod. especialy if you had things against me. disagreement is one thing, but a personal problem wouldn't work. I've seen shit go sideways all because of infighting.

i do seem to have forgotten about that part where you mentioned you had no disrespect for dizzy though, so sorry about that.

but i STILL stick to my claim that you're like a kid with a chip on your shoulder and even if diz keeps you as a mod, i can tell you're the type that has to cause trouble to learn.

so be it. i'm out. so go fuck up and learn something.
    People are different, People take things differently from others, I dont take disrespect lightly, doesnt mean its a flaw and it does not mean im a kid. But that'll be your opinion.

Uploads
    Comments

lesson one. don't bother with people who hammer on you. ignore them or they'll eat you alive.

Uploads
    Comments

Users just don't visit us to get music. Having tons of music files would not only be a waste of HDD space, it would put the site under the threat of copyright strikes. It's just not worth the trouble when most music files barely get any download here.

@cheddarsword no worries, support staff have no administrative power and can do no harm, it's just a badge for distinguished members willing to help around. He said he wanted to help so why not? I'll audit his participation in a month or two and we'll see if he lives up to his words.

Uploads
    Comments

i thought i was helping out, and i see that i was instead causing trouble.

you have NO idea how much that happens to me.

so please, just ignore me.

Uploads
    Comments

You didn't cause any problem, don't worry too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
    Users just don't visit us to get music. Having tons of music files would not only be a waste of HDD space, it would put the site under the threat of copyright strikes. It's just not worth the trouble when most music files barely get any download here
    I still dont like that rule simply because some music is hard to find and extremely rare but if it puts the site under risk of copyright strikes then it cant be helped.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Vanquish777 View Post
    People are different, People take things differently from others, I dont take disrespect lightly, doesnt mean its a flaw and it does not mean im a kid. But that'll be your opinion.
    Hey Vanquish777, I just wanna say fair play. I had a bumpy start to this website too. What type of screenpack are you doing? It is very lonely out there in the mugen world with Elecbyte silent and only typed out youtube tutorials. Which is one of the reasons I joined this community, the other being the MvC warehouse, I am using MvC style in my screenpack. I have never done anything like this before (coding, sprites, fonts, etc.) But I am now addicted. Anyway, you seem cool and honest and I have to make some friends here.

I would also like to point out to Dizzy we had a similar dispute but very different outcomes. I am not saying make me staff or admin or whatever. But I feel cheated reading through this, you treated me like shit but added Vanquish to support. We both know that your opinion of me got the better of your decision making ability and you pulled rank on me. I am requesting that you set my dots accordingly, I deserve the progress I have earned, it is challenging being so far back at the start, that red dot next to my name is not helping anybody, the way your site works makes people not trust me for having that dot. Remember, it wasn't my fault. I have learned my lesson about using only abbreviations but let's be realistic, I shouldn't have been punished at all.
    Last edited by MCSeph; 18th February 2017 at 05:05.