UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: This site is great and all, but has disrepectful admin among other flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanquish777 View Post
    You may be respectful but you or someone else whos a admin joked alongside someone thinking about suicide on the Discord server. What is that? That should not be played with. Your defense is a excuse no offense. You guys have the time and my proof for that is stated in previous posts on this topic as well as below.
    I personally talked and offered help in private for the "will of suicide" case, if you want to know.

Oh and I have a question. You said that we don't help. Specifically what kind of help are you talking about? Just to make things clear.
    Last edited by Left4Joker; 5th March 2017 at 04:52.

Default Re: This site is great and all, but has disrepectful admin among other flaws.

Quote Originally Posted by Left4Joker View Post
    I personally talked and offered help in private for the "will of suicide" case, if you want to know.

And I don't know who are you talking about, only admins here I know are me, Dizzy and Justice (jesus I hope I'm not forgetting anyone).

Oh and I have a question. You said that we don't help. Specifically what kind of help are you talking about? Just to make things clear.
    All kinds of personal help people need here. Both you and Dizzy keep using that i have no time excuse or just ignore people. Just to top that subject off only 2 of you even speak. Justice is a mute honestly. There is no way, you guys have the time to be around more you guys just dont want to. You guys honestly need to make better choices, help more with detailed infomation and stop ignoring people. Dont take it personal but its the truth that excuse should stop being used and contribute to making you guys site better instead of thinking we will alone. Its not going to happen that way if people see that you dont care. Why should they care if you guys dont?

Uploads
    Comments

All kinds of personal help people need here. Both you and Dizzy keep using that i have no time excuse or just ignore people. Just to top that subject off only 2 of you even speak. Justice is a mute honestly. There is no way, you guys have the time to be around more you guys just dont want to. You guys honestly need to make better choices, help more with detailed infomation and stop ignoring people. Dont take it personal but its the truth that excuse should stop being used and contribute to making you guys site better instead of thinking we will alone. Its not going to happen that way if people see that you dont care. Why should they care if you guys dont?
    If it's a matter of personal help, then why are you complaining about beeing Support Staff? You don't need any of the powers of a mod to do what you are asking.
    And Justice is like the tech guy, he's much more than you think. I think he's the only one who knows everything the system can do.

If it's a matter of personal help, then why are you complaining about beeing Support Staff? You don't need any of the powers of a mod to do what you are asking.
    And Justice is like the tech guy, he's much more than you think. I think he's the only one who knows everything the system can do.
    I said this to that mod earlier:
    Me being support staff doesnt give me the power to do anything so i cant correct my issues.
    My issues were stated already earlier in this post.
    By issues i meant the problems i have with the lack of help and admins behavior here. Me having a help badge is cool and all but doesnt solve my problem, im not complaining about the badge at all. I like helping people whove been ignored or shunned away by admin.
    You may say that about Justice but doesnt change the fact that he doesnt speak with the community.

Uploads
    Comments

I said this to that mod earlier:

By issues i meant the problems i have with the lack of help and admins behavior here. Me having a help badge is cool and all but doesnt solve my problem, im not complaining about the badge at all. I like helping people whove been ignored or shunned away by admin.
    You may say that about Justice but doesnt change the fact that he doesnt speak with the community.
    Woah but wait a minute, admins are not the first on the line of helping people on the forums.
    Support Staff should work first, anything they can't solve should be reported to a mod, if even a mod can't solve, then it comes the admins.

It's almost like sellers -> managers -> directors

You don't see a director coming to help a customer on "how does this toaster works". Sellers are there for this.
    If it's a bigger problem, than the manager can do it.
    If it's even bigger, whoa, it's something really shitty, than it goes to the directors or whoever is above the managers XD

I think you are really confused about how a forum works.

That gets thrown out the window if the person asks a admin for help first. Instead of saying "im a admin ask a Support Staff for help first" you should help regardless.

Uploads
    Comments

That gets thrown out the window if the person asks a admin for help first. Instead of saying "im a admin ask a Support Staff for help first" you should help regardless.
    It's like a customer comming and saying "I want to talk to the director of the company about that toaster"
    The one who is really in charge of these things should at least try helping the guy before, maybe the manager can solve it, right? Maybe even the seller.

You guy are here exactly for those matters.
    And there's more. This is a community. Help does not come just from the staff. The community helps, and that's is the the point where this differs from a "store logic"

I didn't want to involve my personal position, but I'll do. When we talk about time we need the full scenario.
    I am at the university at night and at a fulltime job during the day. I have like.. 1 hour a day(or less) to check the download area to see if everything is alright, and answer any PM I have.
    Sometimes it takes a lot of time to fix everything that is there to fix. There are days I sleep only 5 hours because of that.
    Weekend is the only time I have to spend with my family. I am at my limit.
    I'm just here talking to you cuz today my beyonce went earlier to bed.
    I have no idea how is your life, but if you can't understand that, I'm just sorry for you.

Just stop judging everyone here. Llike my life, you have absolutely no idea of the details from eachother here involved.
    And that's my final word.
    I hope you really have a nice weekend.
    See ya

PS: If you need anything as a Support Staff, talk to Anthimus. He's the right guy for the job.
    Last edited by Left4Joker; 5th March 2017 at 05:38.

It's like a customer comming and saying "I want to talk to the director of the company about that toaster"
    The one who is really in charge of these things should at least try helping the guy before, maybe the manager can solve it, right? Maybe even the seller.

You guy are here exactly for those matters.
    And there's more. This is a community. Help does not come just from the staff. The community helps, and that's is the the point where this differs from a "store logic"

I didn't want to involve my personal position, but I'll do.
    I am at the university at night and at a fulltime job during the day. I have like.. 1 hour a day(or less) to check the download area to see if everything is alright, and answer any PM I have.
    Sometimes it takes a lot of time to fix everything that is there to fix. There are days I sleep only 5 hours because of that.
    Weekend is the only time I have to spend with my family. I am at my limit.
    I'm just here talking to you cuz today my beyonce went earlier to bed.
    I have no idea how is your life, but if you can't understand that, I'm just sorry for you.

Just stop judging everyone here. Llike my life, you have absolutely no idea of the details from eachother here involved.
    And that's my final word.
    I hope you really have a nice weekend.
    See ya

PS: If you need anything as a Support Staff, talk to Anthimus. He's the right guy for the job.
    Ok then if its that bad then why become a admin in the first place? Your personal life is interfering with others opinion on the site. You still have time to help people but your personal life has made you too tired too help people who are in need. I wouldnt take admin status if i was that busy itll just cause more harm then good.

Youre telling me to stop judging people, I think you misunderstand, these opinions im giving you are to help you, not hurt but you just label it as judging. Its honest feedback and every defense you guys have to not being more active with your community is just excuses. You may have a busy life but if you cant do that and help people here then you shouldnt be in a position to just so you can push people away when your personal life restricts you. Thats not fair to people who run into problems here.

Its clear you guys dont want a better site or a better, caring community as you guys wont put in the effort to help people. Thats fine, just dont expect the community to help itself at this rate. Ive given you guys the most detailed, honest feedback i could give to try to help that no one else will give and typically it was ignored.

Uploads
    Comments

Vanquish777 listen up buddy, been reading all your text with allot of emotion, i truly understand your point of view, although i don't agree on everything cause
    you seem to be a person who likes things to run smooth / perfect and with convert able communication in between. Listen mate i'm here just arrived if you wanna chat over facebook or so, im happy to do so, maybe to clear up things a little, i think your a really good person with allot of passion for M.A. i hope you stay that way, and my suggestion is there, im here to help that also mean having fun conversations so the negative feelings will go away eventually. Hope you don't leave cause some M.A. were short of words towards you i'm sorry for that, I also expect positive and "feel good" communication from the M.A. members otherwise everything will feel like a letdown. I hope you will cheer up eventually if you wanna talk im here mate, so you know. p.s. and you can't expect everyone to be nice and social mate, sad but true.

sincerely,

Anthimus
    Water Food and a Roof is all i need to enjoy life

Uploads
    Comments

the problem is...I can't send pms and some friends registered and their accounts do not work...somebody would help with that?

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Jessica Smoke View Post
    the problem is...I can't send pms and some friends registered and their accounts do not work...somebody would help with that?
    Sending PM it is.. I hope you're missing this thread.
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/showt...contact-Admins

I think you need to level up your account..

Quote Originally Posted by anthimus View Post
    Vanquish777 listen up buddy, been reading all your text with allot of emotion, i truly understand your point of view, although i don't agree on everything cause
    you seem to be a person who likes things to run smooth / perfect and with convert able communication in between. Listen mate i'm here just arrived if you wanna chat over facebook or so, im happy to do so, maybe to clear up things a little, i think your a really good person with allot of passion for M.A. i hope you stay that way, and my suggestion is there, im here to help that also mean having fun conversations so the negative feelings will go away eventually. Hope you don't leave cause some M.A. were short of words towards you i'm sorry for that, I also expect positive and "feel good" communication from the M.A. members otherwise everything will feel like a letdown. I hope you will cheer up eventually if you wanna talk im here mate, so you know. p.s. and you can't expect everyone to be nice and social mate, sad but true.

sincerely,

Anthimus
    Look man again how can they have such a great site and not care about it? How can they disrespect the users here by not helping them when they are in need? Why is that ok? Why should that just be ignored? Look what ignoring this site's faults is doing for the site, nothing, the community is not around enough and they refuse to help each other out with detail. The admin who say they are trying their best, isnt cause if they were theyd pitch in way more and help the site they want to see get better.

At this point i just want one of them to man up and just tell us they dont care. If your not going to help then at least tell the truth instead of "I have no time" excuses and honestly delete the feedback section as they dont do nothing with it anyway.

Uploads
    Comments

tell the truth instead of "I have no time" excuses and honestly delete the feedback section as they dont do nothing with it anyway.
    Well i apologize for every short-coming you encountered. And let the feedback section become my territory ^^. I won't hesitate to take the time and help whoever has a question. Things will change around here, not just by me, everyoe who's been reading your topic will know that giving a little extra from yourself is a good thing. And hopefully sooner than later your opinion will change mate. :-) PEACE.

Anthimus

Uploads
    Comments

ok..before I did that..howerver I am worried about friends whom registered but they can't post nothing..even if they validated their account..just that..

Uploads
    Comments

Jessica i suggest you send a private message to any Administrator, they will help you.

Uploads
    Comments

Time to review your participation Vanquish777, and I couldn't find any help provided by you in two months.
    Perhaps short on time?

Uploads
    Comments

ouch Dizzy, the Lady of knowledge ugghhmm indeed you can't open your mouth if you don't show effort yourself.

Time to review your participation Vanquish777, and I couldn't find any help provided by you in two months.
    Perhaps short on time?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Help.PNG 
Views:	7 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	1404Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Help 2.PNG 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	1405Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Help 3.PNG 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	1406Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Help 4.PNG 
Views:	6 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	1407Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Help 5.PNG 
Views:	6 
Size:	43.5 KB 
ID:	1408Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Help 6.PNG 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	1409
    Do not tell me i dont help people. Dont tell that lie. Put my status back, your claim is false. If one of these guys said you guys didnt reply to him, then you ignored him therefore you dont have the right to claim I dont help when your "lives" keep you busy for 1,440 minutes a day apperently. And there was no need for that sarcastic remark either, i havent personally attacked you, dont disrespect me. I just gave you evidence here proving your claim is false. YOU didnt see it because it wasnt here but on you guys Discord. The least you can do is put more effort into your research before you jump straight to a false claim.

- - - Updated - - -

ouch Dizzy, the Lady of knowledge ugghhmm indeed you can't open your mouth if you don't show effort yourself.
    Post how youve helped people before you bash me for not doing so. I work 2nd shift, i come back at 11pm but guess what unlike the admin I STILL put the effort to help here. I dont push away, i dont ignore, i dont make excuses. I help as much as my knowlege will let me. Read that previous sentence carefully before you claim some of my help was lazy. Dont act that way toward me just cause you automaticly agree with Dizzy thats still more detail then she will ever provide.
    Last edited by Vanquish777; 18th March 2017 at 09:09.

Uploads
    Comments

Yo Vanquish777 take it easy fellow M.A. friend, i'm from the Netherlands so i do have the poor excuse to say, that my typing may be wrongfully understood.
    I'm just saying it in a "general way of speaking" i don't point out to you, tjeeez dude lighten up, you know what i wrote above and my invitation to
    chat over face book or so if you want to still stands but i don't hear you say nothing about that, i could even say "how rude" You know, even if someone is
    very friendly to you like the things i mention above, i just say one small thing, that might be mistaken or taken (out of context) and you immediately take it the
    wrong way, just try to be friendly and don't see negativity behind every comment. Cheer up Vanquish777 it's maybe not worth all the frustration, i wish you the best my man.

sincerely,

Anthimus

Yo Vanquish777 take it easy fellow M.A. friend, i'm from the Netherlands so i do have the poor excuse to say, that my typing may be wrongfully understood.
    I'm just saying it in a "general way of speaking" i don't point out to you, tjeeez dude lighten up, you know what i wrote above and my invitation to
    chat over face book or so if you want to still stands but i don't hear you say nothing about that, i could even say "how rude" You know, even if someone is
    very friendly to you like the things i mention above, i just say one small thing, that might be mistaken or taken (out of context) and you immediately take it the
    wrong way, just try to be friendly and don't see negativity behind every comment. Cheer up Vanquish777 it's maybe not worth all the frustration, i wish you the best my man.

sincerely,

Anthimus
    It was still directed at me man dont cover it up now, im the only one here that that message wouldve applied to. I cant stand two face attitudes. One moment you were saying that just ignore it and be positive, everything will be alright, then you claim with Dizzy that I dont back up my claims and shouldnt speak out about someone if I cant do it myself (which i disproved by those pics above.) like im suddenly the stupid wrong one. The fact that you just showed a two faced attitude is why it got taken how it did. Show a two faced attitude to anyone and see if youll get a positive response out of them.

If you really think things can be cleared up on Facebook then fine, send me yours by pm, then ill friend you.