UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: what characters would you like to see in MvsC Infinite?

Bucky barnes, blade, ronan, ms.marvel, characters from battle circuit and star gladiators. Yeah that's what i expected.

Uploads
    Comments

This Game is supposed to be "Infinite", Right?

I'd like to see those returning since MvC2:
    Thanos
    Juggernaut
    Zangief
    M.Bison
    Blackheart
    Psylocke
    Sabretooth
    Baby Bonnie Hood/Bulleta
    Apocalypse
    Venom
    Cable
    Omega Red
    Amingo
    Ruby Heart
    Hayato Kanzaki
    Jin Saotome

New MvC Entries:
    Abomination
    The Lizard
    Sentry
    Dr. Octopus
    Asura (Asura's Wrath)
    Carnage
    Victor von Gerdenheim
    Lord Raptor/Zabel Zarock
    Demitri Maximoff
    Jon Talbain/Gallon
    Cyber Shin Oni (Sub-Boss for Capcom)
    Jedah Dohma (Final-Boss for Capcom)
    Trion Juggernaut (Sub-Boss for Marvel - Giant)
    Shuma Gorath (Multi Universe-Absorbed) (Final-Boss for Marvel - Variable Size)

Guest Characters:
    Spawn/Omega Spawn (Image Comics)
    Mario/Invincible Mario (Nintendo)
    Sonic/Super Sonic (SEGA/Nintendo)
    Kratos/Fear Kratos (God of War)
    Shao Kahn (Mortal Kombat)
    Kazuya Mishima/Devil (Tekken)
    Nightmare/Night Terror (Soul Calibur) (Sub-Boss for Guest Characters)
    The Thought Robot a.k.a. Cosmic Armor Superman (Dc Comics) (Final-Boss for Guest Characters)

Quote of the day:
    "Let's Make Marvel Vs Capcom great Again!"

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Enzo25 View Post
    This Game is supposed to be "Infinite", Right?

I'd like to see those returning since MvC2:
    Thanos
    Juggernaut
    Zangief
    M.Bison
    Blackheart
    Psylocke
    Sabretooth
    Baby Bonnie Hood/Bulleta
    Apocalypse
    Venom
    Cable
    Omega Red
    Amingo
    Ruby Heart
    Hayato Kanzaki
    Jin Saotome

New MvC Entries:
    Abomination
    The Lizard
    Sentry
    Dr. Octopus
    Asura (Asura's Wrath)
    Carnage
    Victor von Gerdenheim
    Lord Raptor/Zabel Zarock
    Demitri Maximoff
    Jon Talbain/Gallon
    Cyber Shin Oni (Sub-Boss for Capcom)
    Jedah Dohma (Final-Boss for Capcom)
    Trion Juggernaut (Sub-Boss for Marvel - Giant)
    Shuma Gorath (Multi Universe-Absorbed) (Final-Boss for Marvel - Variable Size)

Guest Characters:
    Spawn/Omega Spawn (Image Comics)
    Mario/Invincible Mario (Nintendo)
    Sonic/Super Sonic (SEGA/Nintendo)
    Kratos/Fear Kratos (God of War)
    Shao Kahn (Mortal Kombat)
    Kazuya Mishima/Devil (Tekken)
    Nightmare/Night Terror (Soul Calibur) (Sub-Boss for Guest Characters)
    The Thought Robot a.k.a. Cosmic Armor Superman (Dc Comics) (Final-Boss for Guest Characters)

Quote of the day:
    "Let's Make Marvel Vs Capcom great Again!"
    that's a pretty interesting list, i was not the biggest MvsC2 fan. but i gotta admit that there's some chars from that game that i missed in MvC3, like Ruby, Blackheart, Hayato, Psylocke, Jin and Captain Commando, i also gotta say that im not really that hyped for Marvel's roster this time. since is pretty predictable that is gonna be based on MCU, wich is not a bad thing. but this time im more interested in Capcom's side of the game, anyway there's still time to make some fun guesses until they start to reveal more chars... so yeah Let's Make Mahvel great Again!

The joy of mugen is a multi franchise game. When people refuse to play with that ability, they lose a huge chunk of the fun.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Mortos View Post
    that's a pretty interesting list, i was not the biggest MvsC2 fan. but i gotta admit that there's some chars from that game that i missed in MvC3, like Ruby, Blackheart, Hayato, Psylocke, Jin and Captain Commando, i also gotta say that im not really that hyped for Marvel's roster this time. since is pretty predictable that is gonna be based on MCU, wich is not a bad thing. but this time im more interested in Capcom's side of the game, anyway there's still time to make some fun guesses until they start to reveal more chars... so yeah Let's Make Mahvel great Again!
    Damn, i forgot my Favourite: Captain Commando! (Good thing we have an "Infinite" one)

Well...since the game is made by Capcom, we have mostly...the usual Characters + Few New Ones...
    ...i guess we should concentrate on Marvel instead...
    Marvel have THOUSANDS of Characters...unused

But...since i'm not the maker of the game...Whatever!

Uploads
    Comments

Damn, i forgot my Favourite: Captain Commando! (Good thing we have an "Infinite" one)

Well...since the game is made by Capcom, we have mostly...the usual Characters + Few New Ones...
    ...i guess we should concentrate on Marvel instead...
    Marvel have THOUSANDS of Characters...unused
    they have tons of chars that's for sure, but for now im more worry about what will happen with the xmen and F4 in this game. you know that fake list while its fake, it still has some believe facts, but meh! lets just wait and see with what they came out this time around...

#Let's Make Mahvel great Again

The joy of mugen is a multi franchise game. When people refuse to play with that ability, they lose a huge chunk of the fun.

Uploads
    Comments

they have tons of chars that's for sure, but for now im more worry about what will happen with the xmen and F4 in this game. you know that fake list while its fake, it still has some believe facts, but meh! lets just wait and see with what they came out this time around...

#Let's Make Mahvel great Again
    This is what i read: (Dunno if you Guys read it too)
    -------------------------------------------------
    Here's the thread:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/mvci/commen...ppy_new_leaks/

So here's Part 1:
    "Prefacing this: Both side's MvCI rosters include DLC. I actually have no idea who is launch because it's still up in the air sans no X-Men. My MvCI info is around 3 months old btw. Source said wait til New Year's to leak. I wanted to do this on Xmas. With that said...

MARVEL: Iron Man, Captain America, Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel, Thor, Loki, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Panther, Black Widow, Ant-Man, Spider-Man, Venom, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Ghost Rider, Punisher, Ultron, Thanos, Star-Lord, Rocket (w/Groot), Doctor Strange, Gwenpool, Squirrel Girl, Fing Fang Foom (Giant Character), Wolverine, Magneto, Storm, and Doctor Doom.

CAPCOM: Ryu, Rashid, Chun-Li, Zangief, Gill, Morrigan, Talbain, Tessa, Mega Man X, Sigma, Roll, Strider, Jin, Captain Commando, Edward Falcon, Asura, Gene, Dante, Leon, Ada, Wesker, Nina (BoF2), Spencer, Simon Blackquill, Phoenix Wright, Rathalos (Giant Character), Masamune Date, Batsu, June, and Frank West.

Cinematic trailer is indeed Ultron infected with the Sigma Virus and the main villain of MvCI.

Wolverine, Magneto, Storm, and Doom are all DLC and not making the base roster.

Some Street Fighter characters might be held off on MvCI as DLC to make an X-Men vs Street Fighter DLC themed pack.

MvCI's director Norio Hirose wanted the Capcom cast from MvC to return since he programmed that. Hence why they're part of MvCI (except Mega Man is Mega Man X instead).

Ono suggested Ingrid and R. Mika for MvCI.

Combofiend suggested and got Spencer on MvCI in at his own request, as the team obliged.

Phoenix Wright was almost nixed on in favor of only Simon. The team felt he was a failed idea on UMvC3, but wanted to redeem him. They choose Simon because he's more straightforward and relevant (AA5 & 6). Franziska hasn't been on any lately, so no priority.

More than one BoF character was considered for MvCI. Bleu and Fou-Lu namely. Bleu almost got in with Nina. Katt, Rei, and Garr were all considered as well. Ryu never was. For fans of it, if you want more Breath of Fire characters later on MvCI, make noise. They'll listen.

Dante isn't based on DmC (reboot) version, but classic Dante for those who are worried. Dante isn't based on the reboot version because DMC5 will be announced in 2017.

Batsu almost got passed over in favor of Akira and Yurika as the Rival Schools rep.

Edward Falcon was included on because Power Stone fit the Infinity Stone motif AND Power Stone is coming back.

Leon was included to hype up the RE2 REmake.

They went with Tessa over a 3rd Darkstalkers character because of her storyline connection with Doctor Strange (which was previously teased on UMvC3) that they want to expand upon in a meaningful way. Both are scientists who dabble in magic with an interest in the unknown.
    Masamune Date got in to appease the Japanese fanbase and garner interest from them.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anyway...i'm definitely waiting for the X-Men and the F4...and...Their Enemies!

"Lezz meik Kaph.Com Regret Ah-Ghen"

Uploads
    Comments

This is what i read: (Dunno if you Guys read it too)
    -------------------------------------------------
    Here's the thread:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/mvci/commen...ppy_new_leaks/

So here's Part 1:
    "Prefacing this: Both side's MvCI rosters include DLC. I actually have no idea who is launch because it's still up in the air sans no X-Men. My MvCI info is around 3 months old btw. Source said wait til New Year's to leak. I wanted to do this on Xmas. With that said...

MARVEL: Iron Man, Captain America, Captain Marvel, Ms Marvel, Thor, Loki, Hulk, Hawkeye, Black Panther, Black Widow, Ant-Man, Spider-Man, Venom, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Ghost Rider, Punisher, Ultron, Thanos, Star-Lord, Rocket (w/Groot), Doctor Strange, Gwenpool, Squirrel Girl, Fing Fang Foom (Giant Character), Wolverine, Magneto, Storm, and Doctor Doom.

CAPCOM: Ryu, Rashid, Chun-Li, Zangief, Gill, Morrigan, Talbain, Tessa, Mega Man X, Sigma, Roll, Strider, Jin, Captain Commando, Edward Falcon, Asura, Gene, Dante, Leon, Ada, Wesker, Nina (BoF2), Spencer, Simon Blackquill, Phoenix Wright, Rathalos (Giant Character), Masamune Date, Batsu, June, and Frank West.

Cinematic trailer is indeed Ultron infected with the Sigma Virus and the main villain of MvCI.

Wolverine, Magneto, Storm, and Doom are all DLC and not making the base roster.

Some Street Fighter characters might be held off on MvCI as DLC to make an X-Men vs Street Fighter DLC themed pack.

MvCI's director Norio Hirose wanted the Capcom cast from MvC to return since he programmed that. Hence why they're part of MvCI (except Mega Man is Mega Man X instead).

Ono suggested Ingrid and R. Mika for MvCI.

Combofiend suggested and got Spencer on MvCI in at his own request, as the team obliged.

Phoenix Wright was almost nixed on in favor of only Simon. The team felt he was a failed idea on UMvC3, but wanted to redeem him. They choose Simon because he's more straightforward and relevant (AA5 & 6). Franziska hasn't been on any lately, so no priority.

More than one BoF character was considered for MvCI. Bleu and Fou-Lu namely. Bleu almost got in with Nina. Katt, Rei, and Garr were all considered as well. Ryu never was. For fans of it, if you want more Breath of Fire characters later on MvCI, make noise. They'll listen.

Dante isn't based on DmC (reboot) version, but classic Dante for those who are worried. Dante isn't based on the reboot version because DMC5 will be announced in 2017.

Batsu almost got passed over in favor of Akira and Yurika as the Rival Schools rep.

Edward Falcon was included on because Power Stone fit the Infinity Stone motif AND Power Stone is coming back.

Leon was included to hype up the RE2 REmake.

They went with Tessa over a 3rd Darkstalkers character because of her storyline connection with Doctor Strange (which was previously teased on UMvC3) that they want to expand upon in a meaningful way. Both are scientists who dabble in magic with an interest in the unknown.
    Masamune Date got in to appease the Japanese fanbase and garner interest from them.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Anyway...i'm definitely waiting for the X-Men and the F4...and...Their Enemies!

"Lezz meik Kaph.Com Regret Ah-Ghen"
    yeah, i did post that list some pages ago, it was deconfirmed by the guy who leaked MvC INFINITE on neogaf in first place. so he has a point, anyway that list was to good to be real... especially the Tessa's part, i still hope that she is in the game, so let us hope that there's some news around the corner for the next months.

PS:Mahvel without Wolverine and Swagneto isn't mahvel!

Uploads
    Comments

PS:Mahvel without Wolverine and Swagneto isn't mahvel!
    Wolverine will be a DLC, from what i heard...ugh!
    F"ck DLC...ah, the good times, where you can unlock the characters...

Uploads
    Comments

F"ck DLC...ah, the good times, where you can unlock the characters...
    true, imagine if the first MvC was made nowadays, they probably would sell you those "palleteswaps" that were unlockables as DLC... sigh.

Uploads
    Comments

true, imagine if the first MvC was made nowadays, they probably would sell you those "palleteswaps" that were unlockables as DLC... sigh.
    I will never pay for that!
    Heck, i would probably prefer to play with a Board Game (and i Hate those)
    "Profit over Fans"...thats' why i hate DLC so much
    DLC = "Self-Absorbed Money Eaters"

Uploads
    Comments

Jack Baker (RE7) and Jericho Cross (Darkwatch)

Uploads
    Comments

Returns from previous games:
    Cyclops
    Ken
    guile
    Charlie
    rouge
    gambit
    apocalypse (playable)
    ton pooh (playable)
    Megaman Trigger
    Megaman (Original)
    sakura
    captain commando
    hayato
    jin saotome

New Marvel:
    Silver Surfer
    Nightcrawler
    shadowcat
    havok
    forge
    beast
    Daredevil
    Green Goblin (movie version)
    Hob Goblin (movie version)
    spider gwen
    Pepper Potts as (Rescue)
    Mandarin (Armored Adventures Version)
    blade

New Capcom:
    Nero
    Jubilee
    coby
    guy
    elena
    sean
    juri
    Date Musamune
    Yukimura Sanada
    protoman
    bass
    geo stelar
    jack mullar
    ada wong
    Rekka Shirogane
    June Lin Milliam
    Bilstein
    Ryu (Breath of fire)
    fou lu
    (G.O.D) Ganglions of Omniscient Disrupter
    William Augustus Grey
    Grandmaster

Uploads
    Comments

I definitely wanna see some Breath of Fire rep in MvC after all these years.

RPG characters generally make for good fitegame characters. Hell I'll even take characters from 5.

Though personally if I had it my way we'd be playing Capcom vs SNK 3 right about now.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by NegaDrive View Post
    Returns from previous games:
    Cyclops
    Ken
    guile
    Charlie
    rouge
    gambit
    apocalypse (playable)
    ton pooh (playable)
    Megaman Trigger
    Megaman (Original)
    sakura
    captain commando
    hayato
    jin saotome

New Marvel:
    Silver Surfer
    Nightcrawler
    shadowcat
    havok
    forge
    beast
    Daredevil
    Green Goblin (movie version)
    Hob Goblin (movie version)
    spider gwen
    Pepper Potts as (Rescue)
    Mandarin (Armored Adventures Version)
    blade

New Capcom:
    Nero
    Jubilee
    coby
    guy
    elena
    sean
    juri
    Date Musamune
    Yukimura Sanada
    protoman
    bass
    geo stelar
    jack mullar
    ada wong
    Rekka Shirogane
    June Lin Milliam
    Bilstein
    Ryu (Breath of fire)
    fou lu
    (G.O.D) Ganglions of Omniscient Disrupter
    William Augustus Grey
    Grandmaster
    wow, that's is the second bigger list i've seen since Enzo's one, it does have some cool ideas, but sadly i dont see alot X-men chars making it into the roster this time. outside the classics of course, but well only capcom knows.

Uploads
    Comments

Considering that they are not adding X-Men or Fantastic Four characters and probably concentrating on the MCU here are the characters I think should be in the game

Marvel:
    Shuma Gorath
    Carnage
    Beta Ray Bill (maybe)
    Blade
    Punisher

Capcom:
    Juri Han
    Jin Saotome
    Batsu Ichimonji
    Ruby Heart
    Leon s. Kennedy or Tyrant

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Dianatron90s View Post
    Considering that they are not adding X-Men or Fantastic Four characters and probably concentrating on the MCU here are the characters I think should be in the game

Marvel:
    Shuma Gorath
    Carnage
    Beta Ray Bill (maybe)
    Blade
    Punisher

Capcom:
    Juri Han
    Jin Saotome
    Batsu Ichimonji
    Ruby Heart
    Leon s. Kennedy or Tyrant
    first time i see someone putting Shuma Gorath on his list, considering how much capcom loves him, i wouldn't be surprised if he comes back. your capcom choices are good, we need Ruby, Batsu and "the original bionic arm" Jin itself, im pretty sure at this point that there's a resident evil char already since Marvel 3 got 4, so yeah hoping leon gets in this too.
    Last edited by Mortos; 12th March 2017 at 17:37.

Uploads
    Comments

Yeah and since Spider-man is part of the MCU I would like to see carnage in it with interesting and unique moves and Juri Han would be a nice addition since she is in Street Fighter 4 and 5.

Uploads
    Comments

Juri is a fan favorite, she actually would fit in marvel. not sure about carnage, i do hope Spiderman gets more than 1 representative this time. Blade and Punisher could be awesome picks for the marvel side too, espiaclly because they could came out with something creative for his movesets.

Uploads
    Comments

marvel- X-23, Nightcrawler, SpiderMan 2099, Miles Morales, or Ghost Rider.
    Capcom- Dante, Geo Stellar, Rogue(Mega Man Starforce), Grey or Ashe(from Mega Man ZX), Mega Man.exe, or Vega

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by quarra View Post
    marvel- X-23, Nightcrawler, SpiderMan 2099, Miles Morales, or Ghost Rider.
    Capcom- Dante, Geo Stellar, Rogue(Mega Man Starforce), Grey or Ashe(from Mega Man ZX), Mega Man.exe, or Vega

Long overdue IMO.