UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 148
  1. #1

    Default What character do you wish playing in MUGEN

    WARNING! This is not a request list for I create it (I'm just a normal dude)
    I know than Mugen have a lot of character to play it but, they are some of them than I wish to be playable.
    So, who you wish to see in Mugen.
    Personally, I wish to see Corrin and Azura from Fire Emblem Fates and Ryuko from Kill la kill.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    8
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: What character do you wish playing in MUGEN

    anyone from high school dxd

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    16
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    3

    Default Re: What character do you wish playing in MUGEN

    I'm interested to see Okuyasu Nijimura from Jojo in mugen.

  4. Default Re: What character do you wish playing in MUGEN

    I'd really like to see Hibiki Tachibana from Symphogear in MUGEN.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Posts
    10
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    15

    Default Re: What character do you wish playing in MUGEN

    Master Chief
    Raiden (Metal Gear)
    Isabelle (Animal Crossing)
    Maybe a better Kirby
    A good Bowser or King Dedede

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Posts
    245
    Uploads
    19
    Comments
    10

    Default Re: What character do you wish playing in MUGEN

    -Miamiasme
    -the 7th gen pokemons (i see a lot of potential !)
    -Minecraft carathers (nope, theses creepers doesn't count)
    -Meteos carathers (truly a under-rated game, the potential there is so high !)
    I like to play videosgames and explode them after. What did you except from a creeper ?

    Reviving an post be like: https://youtu.be/hihEhsdwiIk

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Posts
    13
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: What character do you wish playing in MUGEN

    - Neptune from Hyperdimension Neptunia.
    - Nui Harime from Kill la Kill.
    - Evil Ken with an afro.
    - Unmasked Taokaka.
    - 100 percent of 100 percent Toguro.
    - Haruko Haruhara from FLC.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    122
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    1

    Default Re: What character do you wish playing in MUGEN

    I had this idea for some time now... EVIL DHALSIM. I mean, a faster, heavier and less dodgy Dhalsim. Something more close to SF4Ultra final boss, but with no extending arms and evil moves/intent similar to Gouki. I don't think it's been created by anyone.

  9. #9

    Default Re: What character do you wish playing in MUGEN

    Quote Originally Posted by ClaytonB666 View Post
    anyone from high school dxd
    Interesting.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Creperator View Post
    -Miamiasme
    -the 7th gen pokemons (i see a lot of potential !)
    -Minecraft carathers (nope, theses creepers doesn't count)
    -Meteos carathers (truly a under-rated game, the potential there is so high !)
    -Of course, it will happen
    -Yeah, I don't see many minecraft character around. (even for a creeper, it will be one button, explode, Double-K.O.)
    -I never heard about meteos but, I'm sure this will happen

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Lolo303513 View Post
    Master Chief
    Raiden (Metal Gear)
    Isabelle (Animal Crossing)
    Maybe a better Kirby
    A good Bowser or King Dedede
    Well, good news, I have found a Raiden in Mugen archive. Here is the link http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downl...=file&id=25227
    Isabelle will be good
    I hope we will get one.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mulambo View Post
    I had this idea for some time now... EVIL DHALSIM. I mean, a faster, heavier and less dodgy Dhalsim. Something more close to SF4Ultra final boss, but with no extending arms and evil moves/intent similar to Gouki. I don't think it's been created by anyone.
    It exist a evil Chun li and a evil Ken. I will admit this will be awesome. And he will use the ragging Yoga XD

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by tednedzes83 View Post
    - Neptune from Hyperdimension Neptunia.
    - Nui Harime from Kill la Kill.
    - Evil Ken with an afro.
    - Unmasked Taokaka.
    - 100 percent of 100 percent Toguro.
    - Haruko Haruhara from FLC.
    Good idea. I heard a lot about this series
    I'm with you. We need more Kill la Kill character
    Evil Ken with an afro? Okay? Even if I don't get it.
    Who is Taokaka?
    I think you want a 100% finish version of this character.
    Never heard about that.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
    I'd really like to see Hibiki Tachibana from Symphogear in MUGEN.
    Good idea

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kamui_Pass View Post
    I'm interested to see Okuyasu Nijimura from Jojo in mugen.
    I have seen a lot of Jojo's mugen character, you will found one.

    Also, for everyone, sorry for the late reply, I just come back at school and I have even forget I have write this question. Sorry ^^;

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Posts
    6
    Uploads
    3
    Comments
    11

    Default Re: What character do you wish playing in MUGEN

    Some more object show characters, we don't have that many.

  11. #11

    Default Re: What character do you wish playing in MUGEN

    Quote Originally Posted by ThyDesiredName View Post
    Some more object show characters, we don't have that many.
    The internet is big. They could exist somewhere.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Posts
    13
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: What character do you wish playing in MUGEN

    Quote Originally Posted by Antogames View Post
    Evil Ken with an afro? Okay? Even if I don't get it.
    He is Sennou Ken from Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Antogames View Post
    I think you want a 100% finish version of this character.
    That is the Toguro's most muscular form, that form is green skinned like 100% Toguro but much more muscular.

    Quote Originally Posted by Antogames View Post
    Who is Taokaka?
    She is a catgirl from BlazBlue who wears a black mask.

  13. #13

    Default Re: What character do you wish playing in MUGEN

    Quote Originally Posted by tednedzes83 View Post
    He is Sennou Ken from Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie.

    That is the Toguro's most muscular form, that form is green skinned like 100% Toguro but much more muscular.

    She is a catgirl from BlazBlue who wears a black mask.
    Thank you for told me what it is.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Posts
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: What character do you wish playing in MUGEN

    At the top of my mind, I really want to see Arbiter from Halo and maybe a Brachydios (But smaller maybe) from Monster Hunter be playable in Mugen.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    122
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    1

    Default Re: What character do you wish playing in MUGEN

    It exist a evil Chun li and a evil Ken. I will admit this will be awesome. And he will use the ragging Yoga XD
    yep... like "Khali Dhalsim" to make it more hindu like.. possibly with lots of arms and weapons ... something scary lol

  16. #16

    Default Re: What character do you wish playing in MUGEN

    Quote Originally Posted by mulambo View Post
    yep... like "Khali Dhalsim" to make it more hindu like.. possibly with lots of arms and weapons ... something scary lol
    It look like something came up from Asura's Wrath XD

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelIAm View Post
    At the top of my mind, I really want to see Arbiter from Halo and maybe a Brachydios (But smaller maybe) from Monster Hunter be playable in Mugen.
    Good idea

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Posts
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: What character do you wish playing in MUGEN

    I also want to see more characters from Street Fighter 5, especially Rashid.

  18. #18

    Default Re: What character do you wish playing in MUGEN

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelIAm View Post
    I also want to see more characters from Street Fighter 5, especially Rashid.
    Yes, me too I want RA-SHI-DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPy0czJAdgw

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Posts
    245
    Uploads
    19
    Comments
    10

    Default Re: What character do you wish playing in MUGEN

    Quote Originally Posted by Antogames View Post
    I never heard about meteos but, I'm sure this will happen
    Holy. Fu****g. Sh*t. I'm the only f***ing one to know this series? No, seriously. WHY ? THIS IS THE BEST GAME SERIES I'VE PLAYED ! I would do the carathers myself, but i suck at about everything to, even with fighter factory. At ripping the sprites, the sounds and anything else, too. At least, I've got the determination to do that. D':

    Btw, here is what the game is:
    I like to play videosgames and explode them after. What did you except from a creeper ?

    Reviving an post be like: https://youtu.be/hihEhsdwiIk

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Posts
    7
    Uploads
    24
    Comments
    63

    Default Re: What character do you wish playing in MUGEN

    dick from the nutshack
    I'm still trying to get into this whole foxy boxing thing, besides, this king hippo costume costs a fortune.

Similar Threads

  1. What Are You Playing Now?
    By jradd09 in forum Video Games & Computers
    Replies: 150
    Last Post: 18th January 2017, 05:21
  2. what mugen character would get cucked
    By cuckoledboy in forum General discussions forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 8th October 2016, 16:57
  3. What is it like making a character for mugen?
    By Meme Gene in forum General discussions forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 27th August 2016, 06:42
  4. Very Rare & very old MUGEN Character searching!
    By Prince Toma in forum Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 30th September 2015, 03:55
  5. Character intros not playing with zipped characters.
    By zombies123 in forum MUGEN Configuration Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 28th February 2014, 22:06

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •