UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
Results 181 to 188 of 188
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Posts
    7
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    5

    Default Re: First character you got

    The first character I got was Komachi Onozuka from the Touhou Project

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Posts
    8
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    2

    Default Re: First character you got

    Pot'S Ryu and now looking for other similar characters. Any recommendation?

  3. #183
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Age
    20
    Posts
    67
    Uploads
    19
    Comments
    54

    Default Re: First character you got

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiruman View Post
    Pot'S Ryu and now looking for other similar characters. Any recommendation?
    Most of PoTS' stuff are good, so try'em all. There's also Warusaki3's and RajaaBoy's chars. Which play more or less the same.

  4. #184
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Posts
    8
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    2

    Default Re: First character you got

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan-E-L View Post
    Most of PoTS' stuff are good, so try'em all. There's also Warusaki3's and RajaaBoy's chars. Which play more or less the same.
    Cool. Thanks for the answer.

    How are Warusaki3's and RajaaBoy's characters super move? I hope it's not over the top and extremely long like the one I've watched on youtube. I think it's infinite or infinity edits or something.

  5. #185
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Age
    20
    Posts
    67
    Uploads
    19
    Comments
    54

    Default Re: First character you got

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiruman View Post
    Cool. Thanks for the answer.

    How are Warusaki3's and RajaaBoy's characters super move? I hope it's not over the top and extremely long like the one I've watched on youtube. I think it's infinite or infinity edits or something.
    Yeah, those are Infinite's edits. Not bad characters either, but they do tend to be really flashy.

  6. #186
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Posts
    7
    Uploads
    6
    Comments
    13

    Default Re: First character you got

    GokuZ2 made by Balthazar & Cybaster.
    Last edited by Victor33333; 11th January 2017 at 20:22.

  7. #187
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Posts
    212
    Uploads
    277
    Comments
    1368

    Default Re: First character you got

    Quote Originally Posted by Hiruman View Post
    Pot'S Ryu and now looking for other similar characters. Any recommendation?
    the CvS arrange section is full of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan-E-L View Post
    Yeah, those are Infinite's edits. Not bad characters either, but they do tend to be really flashy.
    they are not bad, but they tend to be a little bit over the top, at least they doesn't have too much glitches.

    The joy of mugen is a multi franchise game. When people refuse to play with that ability, they lose a huge chunk of the fun.

  8. #188
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Age
    25
    Posts
    14
    Uploads
    39
    Comments
    46

    Default Re: First character you got

    Gardevoir by Đshiznetz and Vergil by bugya were the first characters I downloaded.

Similar Threads

  1. is this character available?
    By ShadowTitan in forum Requests
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 5th December 2016, 06:07
  2. How do I add character?
    By shinigamikid in forum MUGEN Configuration Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 16th May 2015, 20:41

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •