UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 97 of 104 FirstFirst ... 47879293949596979899100101102 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2079
  1. #1921
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Age
    27
    Posts
    46
    Uploads
    6
    Comments
    9

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    ... Are you seriously asking that?
    0 0 0
     

  2. #1922
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Posts
    10
    Uploads
    3
    Comments
    17

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Quote Originally Posted by Dissidia View Post
    ... Are you seriously asking that?
    Do you ask me? XD
    0 0 0
     

  3. #1923
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Posts
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    If you say so
    0 0 0
     

  4. #1924
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Age
    27
    Posts
    46
    Uploads
    6
    Comments
    9

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Quote Originally Posted by colo0159 View Post
    Do you ask me? XD
    Correct.
    0 0 0
     

  5. #1925
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Posts
    20
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    7

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    It wouldn't be polite to ignore, so....

    Yes. I am a female who likes futanari.
    0 0 0
     

  6. #1926
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Posts
    1
    Uploads
    1
    Comments
    3

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    The only reason I tend to not participate is because I never know where to post or what to say. You may say that it's easy enough to be acting in places, but sometimes you forget to actually go to the site that you're 'supposed' to be active on. Or you just never know what to say. And it's not just on this site, either. I have a problem remaining active or talking on a regular basis on pretty much any site that isn't YouTube.
    0 0 0
     

  7. #1927
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Age
    27
    Posts
    46
    Uploads
    6
    Comments
    9

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    It shouldn't be that hard to at least reply to one thread. Everyone should be fine.
    0 0 0
     

  8. #1928
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Posts
    2
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    patience...
    0 0 0
     

  9. #1929
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Posts
    6
    Uploads
    3
    Comments
    2

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Haha, MUGEN people are so bitchy and needy! It's copyright protected content we are using folks. It's illegal to begin with, but people still find reason to grief about stealing, or character edits without acknowledgement, or cheese and crackers. Ripping assets from a fighting game to use in your own, and then calling out people who steal what you stole? Silly silly pirates. Arrrg.
    1 0 0
     

  10. #1930
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Posts
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    New so I don't know what to do....
    0 0 0
     

  11. #1931
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Posts
    6
    Uploads
    3
    Comments
    2

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Haha, apparently we have to dig through all the characters, stages, and things uploaded... Find something new and unknown among thousands of entries... And upload it to the site with a full featured description.
    0 0 0
     

  12. #1932
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Posts
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    New guy here..
    0 0 0
     

  13. #1933
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Posts
    12
    Uploads
    3
    Comments
    1

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    That cant include new users :( That's bad :c
    0 0 0
     

  14. #1934
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Posts
    6
    Uploads
    3
    Comments
    2

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Know what really stinks about this? How many cruddy new character uploads will be put on here for the sake of downloading the good ones.
    0 0 0
     

  15. #1935
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Posts
    15
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Quote Originally Posted by tactfool28 View Post
    Know what really stinks about this? How many cruddy new character uploads will be put on here for the sake of downloading the good ones.
    Like that WWE section?
    1 0 0
     

  16. #1936
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Age
    27
    Posts
    46
    Uploads
    6
    Comments
    9

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Quote Originally Posted by tactfool28 View Post
    Know what really stinks about this? How many cruddy new character uploads will be put on here for the sake of downloading the good ones.
    Sadly that's going to happen. Mostly unpolished, unfinished, and certainly poorly coded is going to be uploaded, but some will end up becoming novelty characters in the future. A character is a character. Honestly, I'm not going to care since I'm not going to bother downloading those. :)
    0 0 0
     

  17. #1937
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Posts
    6
    Uploads
    3
    Comments
    2

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Quote Originally Posted by Dissidia View Post
    Sadly that's going to happen. Mostly unpolished, unfinished, and certainly poorly coded is going to be uploaded, but some will end up becoming novelty characters in the future. A character is a character. Honestly, I'm not going to care since I'm not going to bother downloading those. :)
    But that's the thing, you never know. Some characters might be hidden gems. However it is incredibly difficult to weed through all of the re-edited things out there to find a solid one. I for one am tired of the over powered characters.

    I remember when I was happy with myself for first downloading the EVE screenpack and a lot of characters. It took me long enough to figure out how to convert them to 720p resolution!!! Haha, but I booted up Arcade mode... And got through two beginning fights. The third was against Varnage... And he completely whooped my ass. I couldn't beat him with anybody! I was so sad, because I thought he was cool too.

    I just want a balanced game, with characters that are able to face eachother on equal terms.

    Even Mortal Kombat characters are insanely powerful against Capcom style fighters.

    I guess eventually, I will need to beef up the health substantially... Or build some kind of power up system.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by tactfool28 View Post
    But that's the thing, you never know. Some characters might be hidden gems. However it is incredibly difficult to weed through all of the re-edited things out there to find a solid one. I for one am tired of the over powered characters.

    I remember when I was happy with myself for first downloading the EVE screenpack and a lot of characters. It took me long enough to figure out how to convert them to 720p resolution!!! Haha, but I booted up Arcade mode... And got through two beginning fights. The third was against Varnage... And he completely whooped my ass. I couldn't beat him with anybody! I was so sad, because I thought he was cool too.

    I just want a balanced game, with characters that are able to face eachother on equal terms.

    Even Mortal Kombat characters are insanely powerful against Capcom style fighters.

    I guess eventually, I will need to beef up the health substantially... Or build some kind of power up system.
    And how the hell am I still a lurker, when I've posted two files and commented three times? System is jacked man.
    0 0 0
     

  18. #1938
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Posts
    1
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    de acuerdo
    0 0 0
     

  19. #1939
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Age
    27
    Posts
    46
    Uploads
    6
    Comments
    9

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Quote Originally Posted by tactfool28 View Post
    But that's the thing, you never know. Some characters might be hidden gems. However it is incredibly difficult to weed through all of the re-edited things out there to find a solid one. I for one am tired of the over powered characters.

    I remember when I was happy with myself for first downloading the EVE screenpack and a lot of characters. It took me long enough to figure out how to convert them to 720p resolution!!! Haha, but I booted up Arcade mode... And got through two beginning fights. The third was against Varnage... And he completely whooped my ass. I couldn't beat him with anybody! I was so sad, because I thought he was cool too.
    Oh man... EVE used to be my main screenpack back in 2006 when I first started MUGEN. I remember downloading packs as well with "rare" and other characters contained there.
    1 0 0
     

  20. #1940

    Default Re: Community weekend begins !

    Fellas, fellas, please lets try to be nice and respectable here whether some agree to this or don't. There is no reason why we can't be civil about it. Also I see nothing wrong with lurkers, they are a major part of the community that supports all of our files, in regards to free file hosting services like mediafire and sendspace. On forums only about 30-ish users reviewed and downloaded my files/character/etc. and posted about it but on mediafire's downloads counter every file got around 200-2,000 downloads each. I know the forum users in my old release threads didn't re-download my characters 200-2,000 times :p

    That's thanks to our mugen fans that make up the largest part of all of our communities so show a little love to the lurkers or at least don't bash them. We don't see them but they do their part and they are part of our greater audience no matter what forum you are coming from. I would go as far as to say they are the true mugen community that doesn't get involved in drama but just appreciates the damn game for what it is and just has fun with it like we're all suppose to.

    thank you.
    @UltimaEpic,

    I hope in the future this place gets to ditch all the money issues all together one day. I rather there be less involvement in that or none at all. Money seems to muddy up mugen. I'm personally not comfortable about creators taking donations or commissions either. Though there is nothing I can do about it personally other than express my opinion on the matter.
    @DoubleD4121,

    I don't think it was intended as that. It's optional to participate and temporary anyway until the start of the new week. Again there are a lot of reasons why this community weekend was implemented. I don't like the idea myself but I understand the various points of view why the admins feel that they needed this to happen. Besides the mugenarchive is worth it imo. How many total files on these servers? 1 Million? XD
    2 0 0
     

Similar Threads

  1. No download weekend: Where it passed and where it failed
    By JJJaxx in forum Website Feedback and Support
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 23rd January 2017, 05:30
  2. No leech weekends?
    By Dizzy in forum General discussions forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 30th December 2016, 11:01

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •