UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 96 of 104 FirstFirst ... 4686919293949596979899100101 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 2079

Default Re: Community weekend begins !

I don't like it either just to be clear, I am rather in support of lurkers but certain events in the past may have forced mugenarchive to take this route if anyone can remember the past history which i don't like to bring up (no one likes drama). Having users register and post is a great way to keep tabs on whose doing what and where and does give the admins some level of control over situations that can get out of hand and ruin it for others at the same time.

Also at the end of the day this is their place and they pay for it, for us, mostly, and they put in a ton of work into it so it could be used by us for our enjoyment and for free mostly. Again money is an issue in anything like this.

For me it's an issue to withhold some of that freedom but I'll agree for now simply because this place offers a real treasure that no other place has. For all the links up on other forums they will eventually expire or get taken down because of false copyright claims, etc, ( except for the few privileged ones that can have free hosting by being in the inner circle). At least mugenarchive gives it all to you in one place, regularly updated (thanks to users like you), and is non-bias to its hosting allowing you to put up everything/anything and get anything/everything to. This is the only place that does this and anyone who isn't caught up in mugen politics realizes this plain and simple truth.

not to start anything with any more forums but guild database is missing tons of links except those on it's personal hosting, free4all is missing tons of links, and even various other places who I can't remember right off the bat are also missing links like mugen characters.ucoz i think?

( I'm betting there is also a gigantic irony to when the ones doing all that talk have to come here to get something offline to :P )

So basically only the privileged ones are guaranteed safe as for the rest, even if they are great quality, may be forgotten all together and eventually fade away in time. Again archive is the only one that i know of that can keep it still going and has done so hands down.

I can literally see through the charade of users claiming otherwise because of X reasons simply because the math just doesn't add up, or rather for mugen archive, it absolutely does.

mugenarchive
    All downloads = mugen downloaders happy.

other place(s)
    some downloads = mugen downloaders sad.
    2 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

joel is a good guy
    0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

I feel that this is a terrible idea but I like that it's happening.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, what's wrong? Are all those forced adfly links not covering the cost of owning a community site? Maybe you should try hosting sponsored mugen tournaments for cash, or encouraging bigass stuff/starter packs/full builds to be held offsite.
    0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

vcs poderia fazer alguns do anime nanatsu no taizai como meliodas Ban etc pra fica mais top os mugens
    0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by left4joker View Post
    you could also find 2 or 3 files we do not have yet, post some comments here at the forum, and get the "new challenger" title.

This way you'll never ever have to bother with the no leech weekends ;d it's much easier

hey! This is not about donations .-.
    All you have to do is be active .-. You know, post comments, upload some chars... It's not that hard you know
    not hard?! I have to make my own char!? That will take ages
    0 1 0

Uploads
    Comments

Well, yeah, I understand it sucks to be forced to do something you don't like. But then again, it just takes literally less than an hour to get promoted to regular member. Just look for some threads to participate, post there and... Voila! You're promoted, you can download again.
    0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by MikuIsNot View Post
    not hard?! I have to make my own char!? That will take ages

dude are you trolling or just can't read?
    all you have to do is post in the forum
    learn to read and stop wasting everyones time
    what the f...
    0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

Sol's right, you know.
    1 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

are you trolling or just can't read?
    Trolling.

0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by A x ◿ View Post
    I don't like it either just to be clear, I am rather in support of lurkers but certain events in the past may have forced mugenarchive to take this route if anyone can remember the past history which i don't like to bring up (no one likes drama). Having users register and post is a great way to keep tabs on whose doing what and where and does give the admins some level of control over situations that can get out of hand and ruin it for others at the same time.

Also at the end of the day this is their place and they pay for it, for us, mostly, and they put in a ton of work into it so it could be used by us for our enjoyment and for free mostly. Again money is an issue in anything like this.

For me it's an issue to withhold some of that freedom but I'll agree for now simply because this place offers a real treasure that no other place has. For all the links up on other forums they will eventually expire or get taken down because of false copyright claims, etc, ( except for the few privileged ones that can have free hosting by being in the inner circle). At least mugenarchive gives it all to you in one place, regularly updated (thanks to users like you), and is non-bias to its hosting allowing you to put up everything/anything and get anything/everything to. This is the only place that does this and anyone who isn't caught up in mugen politics realizes this plain and simple truth.

not to start anything with any more forums but guild database is missing tons of links except those on it's personal hosting, free4all is missing tons of links, and even various other places who I can't remember right off the bat are also missing links like mugen characters.ucoz i think?

( I'm betting there is also a gigantic irony to when the ones doing all that talk have to come here to get something offline to :P )

So basically only the privileged ones are guaranteed safe as for the rest, even if they are great quality, may be forgotten all together and eventually fade away in time. Again archive is the only one that i know of that can keep it still going and has done so hands down.

I can literally see through the charade of users claiming otherwise because of X reasons simply because the math just doesn't add up, or rather for mugen archive, it absolutely does.

mugenarchive
    All downloads = mugen downloaders happy.

other place(s)
    some downloads = mugen downloaders sad.

MUGEN is an aging software. With several file hosting sites shutting down or moving or users deleting their file for whatever reason, there's bound to be plenty of dead links. At least it isn't Little Fighter 2 or Bootfighter where literally 75% of it's download links from ages ago are now invalid or dead links from Megaupload. Might be the same for games with mod support such as Oblivion or GTA SA dunno. Mugen is lucky to have a site like MugenArchive where all files are stored in one server and there's no need to rely on file hosting sites.

So, lurkers.... Instead of getting yourself banned, how about have that luxury of not having to run through a bunch of dead links and get all your characters here after contributing to the forums?
    A place for people to get together and share their original created work.

http://s15.zetaboards.com/MUGENTamamin/index/
    1 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

Scrub
    0 0 0

I wanw download QQ
    0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

Basicallly, "Screw you New Users!(Like me) You just spent 15 minutes registering, and now you have to post 50 Times! Muhahahaha!"

Please Don't Ban Me :(

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
    Of course, this is just a weekend event.

But why not participate around a little now? It's really not that hard and it is worth it.
    Gotcha Fam. With my 30 Minute old account! I WILL POST. SOOO. MANY. COMMENTS!!!
    0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

Well, I suppose I could be a bit more active on here instead of just downloading stuff. So.... uh... Hi.
    0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

Seems a lot of users are having fun with this. Register, post 10 times that has nothing to do with the topic, rank up, leave, and download as much as you can.
    1 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

How many posts do you have to make to not be a "Lurker" though?
    Speaking as someone who just decided to join today, it's hard to make posts when you can't download any characters to play with in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Like seriously, I decide to check out M.U.G.E.N. and of course the downloads are restricted the day I get into it T.T
    0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Dissidia View Post
    Seems a lot of users are having fun with this. Register, post 10 times that has nothing to do with the topic, rank up, leave, and download as much as you can.
    You probably make too much sense.
    0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Amexican View Post
    It seems fair. But what can I upload? I donīt want to create crappy chars
    you could make palletes
    0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

I'm still trying to look for stuff myself.
    0 0 0

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by ChihayaFutaSama View Post
    I'm still trying to look for stuff myself.
    I know it has nothing to do but ... you are a woman and you like futa?

PS: just curious
    0 0 0