UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 51
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Posts
    760
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    220

    Default Official "Update this char" thread.

    If you find outdated characters in our database please post a report in this thread, one of the mods or admins will hopefully update it.

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    glerp's Avatar
    glerp is offline 私と戦えたこと誇れに思うないい! New Challenger
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Posts
    6
    Uploads
    3
    Comments
    33

  3. #3

    Default

    Check this character i upload yesterday http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downl...=file&id=18049 i check reupload because lack of cmd... please someone do something to fix the character

    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downl...=file&id=18049 i want reupload because lack of cmd means no playable for a strange reason... please someone do something to fix the character

    Also you can delete it? i could reupload again i'm fix the cmd file now!

    Oh and wait!! I can reupload again that Peter Griffin XI i upload?, i recently fix some moves and new special palettes gold and black are still different you think

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Posts
    4
    Uploads
    17
    Comments
    4

    Default How do I update an uploaded file?

    How can I add or change the .zip I uploaded for a stage, or at least delete it and resubmit the newer one?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Posts
    760
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    220

    Default Re: How do I update an uploaded file?

    Quote Originally Posted by CEO_Of_America View Post
    How can I add or change the .zip I uploaded for a stage, or at least delete it and resubmit the newer one?
    A new deletion system will be implemented soon, so members can delete their files, because the moderators can no longer manage all the deletion requests. For now a report must be filed on the file page. But it's been taken care of so you don't need to.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Posts
    461
    Uploads
    5568
    Comments
    2289

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Posts
    5
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: How do I update an uploaded file?

    Mugenpixart chars' download links (Aldebaran, Ankoku Dragon, Asterion, Hyoga etc.) have been re-activated. Check them in our site.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Posts
    13
    Uploads
    1
    Comments
    16

    Default Re: How do I update an uploaded file?

    Yes Marvels Hydroman has a bug in it that the character needs two controllers and you cant even use him.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Posts
    461
    Uploads
    5568
    Comments
    2289

    Default Re: How do I update an uploaded file?

    Ikaruga updated all his Chaos Braker chars and 02UM chars.

    http://ikrgmugen.web.fc2.com/kof02um.html
    http://ikrgmugen.web.fc2.com/cbk.html

    He also released a kof 98 Ryuji Yamazaki, that I'm going to upload right now and pin, since it's Ikaruga.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Posts
    39
    Uploads
    6932
    Comments
    145

    Default Re: How do I update an uploaded file?

    Quote Originally Posted by Left4Joker View Post
    Ikaruga updated all his Chaos Braker chars and 02UM chars.

    http://ikrgmugen.web.fc2.com/kof02um.html
    http://ikrgmugen.web.fc2.com/cbk.html

    He also released a kof 98 Ryuji Yamazaki, that I'm going to upload right now and pin, since it's Ikaruga.
    Updated.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Posts
    4
    Uploads
    5
    Comments
    33

    Default Re: How do I update an uploaded file?

    Hello there.

    I have the same problem as Cokrich and CEO.

    At the beggining, i've believe my Lurker rank was the reason about that and i was about to post a HELP topic for Moderators or Admins; but i see that's unneccesary. ^^

    I hope the REUPLOAD system will be added soon, cuz i wanna update my char with some fixes and a new voice (maybe 2).

    By the way. Thanks for adding the DELETE images option again.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Posts
    461
    Uploads
    5568
    Comments
    2289

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Posts
    39
    Uploads
    6932
    Comments
    145

    Default Re: How do I update an uploaded file?


  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Posts
    461
    Uploads
    5568
    Comments
    2289

    Default Re: How do I update an uploaded file?

    Black Rock Shooter by Nibanibaniniba was updated to Final version, sadly I can't download it at the host

    https://yunpan.cn/c6fwcHgjz3saJ

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Posts
    461
    Uploads
    5568
    Comments
    2289

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Posts
    461
    Uploads
    5568
    Comments
    2289

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    Posts
    247
    Uploads
    20
    Comments
    10

    Default Re: How do I update an uploaded file?

    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downl...o=file&id=8356

    This carather needs a update: When idle, he auto-launches attacks. It would be okay, if one of the three didn't INSTA-KO every non-boss carathers ! (That means about 95% of the carathers). This means, at the instar of Luigi, Omega can win by doing (literally) nothing !

    What i propose: We move these three attacks into the down-a/down-b/down-c commands, which are free places for theses attacks.
    I like to play videosgames and explode them after. What did you except from a creeper ?

    Reviving an post be like: https://youtu.be/hihEhsdwiIk

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    16
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: How do I update an uploaded file?

    Okay so, all 3 High DIO characters have some weird bug on Mugen 1.0 and 1.1, after you do down forward a button ( the mudamudamuda ) or the down backward a button without opening your stand, after your move ends you can't use your stand anymore, the game thinks that your stand is still doing that move so you can't use any supers or do anything else rather than just attack with DIO himself. Could anyone fix this bug somehow? Here are the links to all characters:
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downl...=file&id=29993
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downl...=file&id=29991
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downl...=file&id=29990

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Posts
    461
    Uploads
    5568
    Comments
    2289

    Default Re: How do I update an uploaded file?

    Quote Originally Posted by polymorphsux View Post
    Okay so, all 3 High DIO characters have some weird bug on Mugen 1.0 and 1.1, after you do down forward a button ( the mudamudamuda ) or the down backward a button without opening your stand, after your move ends you can't use your stand anymore, the game thinks that your stand is still doing that move so you can't use any supers or do anything else rather than just attack with DIO himself. Could anyone fix this bug somehow? Here are the links to all characters:
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downl...=file&id=29993
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downl...=file&id=29991
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downl...=file&id=29990
    Quote Originally Posted by Creperator View Post
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downl...o=file&id=8356

    This carather needs a update: When idle, he auto-launches attacks. It would be okay, if one of the three didn't INSTA-KO every non-boss carathers ! (That means about 95% of the carathers). This means, at the instar of Luigi, Omega can win by doing (literally) nothing !

    What i propose: We move these three attacks into the down-a/down-b/down-c commands, which are free places for theses attacks.
    I'm not sure but I guess this thread is more about "this char has an updated version on the creator website, plz update it here"
    It's a thread for outdated chars, not to ask someone to fix a char ><

    Plz someone correct me if I'm wrong

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Posts
    16
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    0

    Default Re: How do I update an uploaded file?

    Aw, I'm sorry then, I should've read the first post more carefully I think. In my mind I thought updating was also fixing for a sec. Thanks for pointing it out, kinda new here ^^

Similar Threads

  1. It's hard to searching "collection" stage
    By onixion in forum General discussions forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 23rd April 2016, 21:40
  2. Guile: author ="ahuron" Edit : ptzptz7
    By Chinese in forum Requests
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 24th March 2016, 10:48
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 15th September 2014, 15:03
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 14th March 2012, 14:43

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •