UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Default Pokemon: Crystal Rescue Mission (My first fan game)

It's a Pokemon fangame I made a year ago starring a team of Pokemon that came from a distant past and was crystalized until a hundred years later and three young wonders(I think? I remember one of them being 8 years old). It kinda based an idea off Mystery Dungeon and added FF elements to it. The main star is a Minun, the one who dreamed to become the Crystal Rescue team and then gets all excited when she was given an invitation from the leader of the group. That's about all I knew about this. I stopped working on it because people complained about how ugly the tilesets were. Hey, at least I tried. I can't hire anyone who was interested in it, and when I did, they asked me to pay up 5 dolans which I couldn't do since I don't even own an credit card. Also, I the workspace for this. I've lost RPG Maker MV and the development for the game itself so don't even bother me to continue.

A little fun fact, this is THE first ever Pokemon fangame to be created in the RPG Maker MV community. A couple people (Or more) have even used some assets from this for their own fangames. If anything, I'm proud of this milestone.

So if you wanna see what I've been doing for the past year creation wise that isn't MUGEN, here it is. As far as I remembered, it's playable until a dialogue box displays "DEMO END":
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/7vavp3...vg/Crysres.zip
    Last edited by Megaman; 18th March 2017 at 17:13.
    A place for people to get together and share their original created work.

http://s15.zetaboards.com/MUGENTamamin/index/