UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Help her about her account..

she sent me a email and told me her account never was activated..told me clicked in her email link activation but never happened nothing..
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/membe...Hannah-Montana
    is that...

Default Re: Help her about her account..

If she make a mistake and put a fake email then she wouldnt receive the activation mail or she wrote the mail address wrong.
    Otherwise she didnt know that she received an email with a link to activate her account and deleted the mail without knowing either way is a rpoblem she caused herself there are no workarounds.
    She has to check her email for the activation mail and click the link in there but if she made a mistake when writting the address or put a fake email address then she wouldnt know,if she is from the old ages then probably she thinks that registration to sites is the same as in the old days when you only put your fake data and you never needed to activate anything so you could use it inmediatelly times had changed and the registartion process is the same just to prove that you arent just a bot or a faker you have the email activation system

Uploads
    Comments

I have a friend who recently made an account, registered it, email verify and it still shows her being blocked from forums and downloads as well. not sure what the issue is there.

Uploads
    Comments

her email is real...she told me clicked in the activation link and always happen the same thing..el_cadejo user got the same problem...

Uploads
    Comments

Sorry but we have no time to provide any personal help for registrations. There are hundreds to thousands of new users each week and only two staff members to manage these issues.

We used to provide help, but 99% of the time, users don't follow the instructions or don't read the rules, we can't waste all of our free time to hold every user hand just because they're too lazy to read the registration instructions or rules.

If everything fails for your friend she can still activate her account with a donation : http://mugenarchive.com/forums/payments.php