UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Posts
    8
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    2

    Question Any one know of a Yakuza or a more modern ninja style of character?

    I've been looking around for a Yakuza style of character but can't find anything that suits what I'm looking for. if anyone could direct me to one that would be great. either that or if you could direct me to a really in depth article on how to make characters that will also do as i am interested in making characters as well.

    Thanks guys.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Any one know of a Yakuza or a more modern ninja style of character?

    I dont understand your question mate.
    If you are looking for ninja kind of chars you have tons the newest one would be hanzo from yatagarasu.
    A yakuza char well the first one that comes to mind is sai from akatzuki blitzkampf.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Posts
    32
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    5

    Default Re: Any one know of a Yakuza or a more modern ninja style of character?

    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downl...=file&id=41454

    Is this the kind of thing you are looking for??

  4. #4

    Default Re: Any one know of a Yakuza or a more modern ninja style of character?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhelven View Post
    http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downl...=file&id=41454

    Is this the kind of thing you are looking for??
    Ii think you are a little mistaken (as well as the person that made the edit) this is a well known yakuza http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downl...=file&id=42877 from akatsuki blitzkampf, after that you have some of the chars from jojo bizarre adventure after that you have from tekken kazuya mishima (an anagram for yakuza) there are tons of chars you can find if you are searching for yakuza chars

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Posts
    32
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    5

    Default Re: Any one know of a Yakuza or a more modern ninja style of character?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tabris666 View Post
    Ii think you are a little mistaken (as well as the person that made the edit) this is a well known yakuza http://mugenarchive.com/forums/downl...=file&id=42877 from akatsuki blitzkampf, after that you have some of the chars from jojo bizarre adventure after that you have from tekken kazuya mishima (an anagram for yakuza) there are tons of chars you can find if you are searching for yakuza chars
    I'm not searching for a Yakuza character haha, i was just trying to help by finding them something :P

  6. #6

    Default Re: Any one know of a Yakuza or a more modern ninja style of character?

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhelven View Post
    I'm not searching for a Yakuza character haha, i was just trying to help by finding them something :P
    Thaats why i said you are mistaken dont answer if you dont even know what is a yakuza the one you showed was only an SP if you dont know is what american call a bodyguard.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Posts
    8
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    2

    Default Re: Any one know of a Yakuza or a more modern ninja style of character?

    Thanks these are really useful, the exact sort of thing that I was looking for!

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by nzgsilenttroll View Post
    I've been looking around for a Yakuza style of character but can't find anything that suits what I'm looking for. if anyone could direct me to one that would be great. either that or if you could direct me to a really in depth article on how to make characters that will also do as i am interested in making characters as well.

    Thanks guys.
    The characters that you guys directed me to are really useful, thanks. but if anyone knows a good piece on how to create a character that would still be really cool.

    Thanks

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Posts
    32
    Uploads
    0
    Comments
    5

    Default Re: Any one know of a Yakuza or a more modern ninja style of character?

    Glad I could help :)

    This is the guide I was using when working on my own MUGEN character, maybe it could be helpful to you also?

    http://www.infinitymugenteam.com/inf...ation_Tutorial

Similar Threads

  1. [WIP] Teenage Mutant Ninja Instinct
    By ZacheryTheHedgehog in forum MUGEN Development Help & WIP
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 13th February 2017, 01:04
  2. Ninja Master
    By Surfprata in forum General discussions forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 8th October 2016, 18:20
  3. MvC Style Aliens character(s)
    By worksa7 in forum General discussions forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 24th September 2016, 00:09
  4. NEW GAME!!!! Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations!
    By Bradenboy100 in forum Users Releases and News
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 22nd September 2016, 19:15

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •