UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Introduction thread

Hey guys, I'm odin123. I'm into mugen stuff for 11+ years. But I stopped many times, and came back. I was a member of brazilian forums in orkut (old social network). And learned many things from there. I'm more into comics stuff like DC, Marvel. And I also like KOF, Capcom and Anime.

I have done some edits you guys uploaded here, like Captain Boomerang, Superman God of Strength and Super Prime One Million. Hope I can do more stuff to mugen in the future.

Uploads
    Comments

Welp, YoLo! Hellow peeps, I should be sleep but I was thinkin, Why in the hell not just introduce myself since this new rule seems to be in play for the week. Im Kogane, or GrandpaMuchin (None of you know that cus im an Elsword Player, yes I play on Void. Sorry Not Sorry. (Hit me up on it doe if you on. IGN: Muchin, Kuruchin, Nouel)) I was hella just trying to download Linne so if someone dosnt mine like hitting me up on skype sometimes and giving me it orrrrrrr Just uploading it on another source I guess thats alright.

I have been into Mugen for a couple of years and I do have an account on here, I just lost it though, so I made a new one to make a fresh ass start. And thought to myself. Lets make some fwands for the one time you feel me? But as it stands, I think ima head to sleep cus of skool. So yee. Hit me up anytime doe!

Uploads
    Comments

Hello everyone, Im happy to be joining this community and glad that Mugen is easy for me to use. I got into Mugen by watching Vinesauce and reading Mugen on TV Tropes so i gave mugen a try and am currently having tons of fun with it. I Hope to become a member of the community you have going on here and to meet new people in the forums. Thanks and have a nice day everyone!

Uploads
    Comments

Um, hi everyone, I'm Starry Windy, and I'm kinda new here, but well, I've been quite a lurker for years and find that this site has some good Mugen content that I could customize with, so I have decided to join several days ago. I hope you'll bear with me here.

Uploads
    Comments

Howdy. I've only just downloaded MUGEN today. I'm a big fan of fighting games with Skullgirls being my favourite. I'm using MUGEN to test out some characters for the fighting game I'm making. I thought it'd be fun to see how they work against other characters.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by TheHasbroGAMER View Post
    Howdy. I've only just downloaded MUGEN today. I'm a big fan of fighting games with Skullgirls being my favourite. I'm using MUGEN to test out some characters for the fighting game I'm making. I thought it'd be fun to see how they work against other characters.
    That's always the big draw: the dream matches. I love setting SFIII chars with decent AI against others because of the parry mechanic and how a lot of games have no preparation for that. Enjoy the archive, and enjoy the engine!
    FAQ: It's pronounced 'Jay-jay-jacks'. It stands for Jingaling Jaxmont Jaxxon. It has nothing to do with the cool bionic arms guy from Mortal Kombat. I have normal meat arms like other normal humans, and I find it suspicious you're so curious about the composition of my limbs. My location is hidden because thousands of Kula clones are currently after me since I know the meaning of life. The meaning of life is live fast, die young, and fill half the screen with a giant beam super. Just FYI.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello. Been using Mugen since 2004, but only the "download + install stuff" kind of use. Tried to learn how to create stuff around 2010 when my Mugen hype came back, but I got lazy. Hope I can get started here and learn with everyone.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by war_machine View Post
    Hello. Been using Mugen since 2004, but only the "download + install stuff" kind of use. Tried to learn how to create stuff around 2010 when my Mugen hype came back, but I got lazy. Hope I can get started here and learn with everyone.
    Named after one of the best MVC chars, too! Welcome, man. Hopefully we can keep the hype alive for you!
    FAQ: It's pronounced 'Jay-jay-jacks'. It stands for Jingaling Jaxmont Jaxxon. It has nothing to do with the cool bionic arms guy from Mortal Kombat. I have normal meat arms like other normal humans, and I find it suspicious you're so curious about the composition of my limbs. My location is hidden because thousands of Kula clones are currently after me since I know the meaning of life. The meaning of life is live fast, die young, and fill half the screen with a giant beam super. Just FYI.

Uploads
    Comments

That's basically me as well - I've been using MUGEN for what feels like it must be nearly a decade, but only ever been a User, not a Creator. This still seems unlikely to change - though you never know, right? I've never really taken much of a role in any MUGEN-based communities either, but this is less from intentional antisocial tendencies than it is from simply...not knowing how to talk to people on the internet. In light of Mugen Archive's No Leech Weekend event, and since the site really has been a godsend for me and my collections, I felt it deserved giving it a shot.

So yeah that's my introduction.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Zeralith View Post
    That's basically me as well - I've been using MUGEN for what feels like it must be nearly a decade, but only ever been a User, not a Creator. This still seems unlikely to change - though you never know, right? I've never really taken much of a role in any MUGEN-based communities either, but this is less from intentional antisocial tendencies than it is from simply...not knowing how to talk to people on the internet. In light of Mugen Archive's No Leech Weekend event, and since the site really has been a godsend for me and my collections, I felt it deserved giving it a shot.

So yeah that's my introduction.
    Um, hiya Zeralith, and it's nice that you decided to join here in MUGEN Archive as well. Well... I know that activity is necessary given that there's No Leech Weekend nowadays, but I think it'll be great if you can be active no matter what (in your pace, that is), so I hope you enjoyed being in here c:

Uploads
    Comments

Hello Everyone, I'm Snakehebi, been on the Mugen scene since aprox 2005 intermitently, primarily as a User and as a Creator of some crappy stages lost to time, through all of those years i've accumulated quite the collection, I hope I can help with this archive project, I've only found this page since my Mugen interest was rekindled by a Youtube vid that appeared on my recommended page, nice to meet y'all

Uploads
    Comments

Yo.

I recently decided to download the Mugen engine off a link on Google. After reading up more about it and looking for things to add to it, I happened upon this site and was impressed with the amount of files and information it had. Needless to say, I found this website to be quite helpful. The people here also seem to be level-headed and friendly.

As for me, I'm a calm and quiet person who enjoys the simple things: Music, anime, games, movies, and hype. While I downloaded Mugen only a couple of weeks ago, I've been watching videos of it since 2005 on Youtube.

At any rate, I hope to talk with the other members of this site more often and learn more about the Mugen engine.

Later.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Lux_Azure View Post
    Yo.

I recently decided to download the Mugen engine off a link on Google. After reading up more about it and looking for things to add to it, I happened upon this site and was impressed with the amount of files and information it had. Needless to say, I found this website to be quite helpful. The people here also seem to be level-headed and friendly.

As for me, I'm a calm and quiet person who enjoys the simple things: Music, anime, games, movies, and hype. While I downloaded Mugen only a couple of weeks ago, I've been watching videos of it since 2005 on Youtube.

At any rate, I hope to talk with the other members of this site more often and learn more about the Mugen engine.

Later.
    If you like hype, you're gonna need some AI patches. Trust me on that one, sometimes watching two AIs made by absolute maniacs duke it out is the most entertaining thing you can see. Once, in an Evil Ryu vs Akuma bout, one launched a smaller hadouken, the other with a full forward hadouken, the other with a level one super hadoken, and the final move a level three shinku hadoken, ending the round. It was absolute insanity. EvO tier madness.

Uploads
    Comments

Hi, I'm Jean Neige, I'm a new user from France. :)

I recently re-installed Mugen 1.0 with a lot of Marvel and Capcom chars, but I was a bit disappointed that many Anime characters still weren't added into Mugen. So I came here to look at requests more closely :D

My interests are Movies (in general), American TV Series, Japanese Anime & Manga, RPGs, strategy games, rock and metal music, etc...

Uploads
    Comments

Hi. I'm KiloLago, I would like to be called Kilo if you wouldn't mind. I love this site, and i'm kinda new to this whole mugen thing. So I hope I get to meet some new people and lets have some fun. lol.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello, my name is Alain, I am French as suggest him the flag, I live in the South of France.
    The English language for me is rather difficult, but I try to make an effort by serving me as tools made available on the Internet.

This site is a gold mine for every fans of Mugen. Thanks to you.

Uploads
    Comments

Been into fighting games for a few years now, starting with 3rd strike at my local arcade and now into games such as blazblu sfv ki xrd ect. Figure I'll mess around with mugen now and see where that takes me.

Uploads
    Comments

Kabukisama here! I've been lurking around the mugen community since 1999. What's up!

Uploads
    Comments

I've been lurking around the mugen community since 1999.
    1999?! Jesus Christ and all the people of Nazareth ~
    Vaines here (Nickname o .o) Veteran on Mugen and a former creator too * I wish I still know what char is it*
    (No need to read this thingy below If you hate long text haha xD)
    Vaines here again, Mugen is really great and gave me lots of entertainment!
    Once upon a time, I stumble upon this MUGEN thing on youtube and it amuses me, I thought at first it was a crossover fighting characters like the Dengeki bunko, but I was wrong in many ways because It has more to it, so I downloaded it on the elecbyte site thing, I was excited cause I'll be able to use the anime characters. And here we go Running the mugen, I was mad at first because the only thing I saw is two freaking kung fu man, so I look up on youtube again why it's like that, then I realize you must manually put those chars you wanted on the notepad thing and the stages also :I Until 2 days, I manage to learn almost everything and start building my own mugen game, It was really great, I even have the 3 and 4 simul without having a problem on AI ahehe.. I still remember my first char that I download.(Len and Kula) I stop playing Mugen because PC-san doesn't allow me.. but I have alot of time tonight so... here I am again playing it, Welp It's surprising because I still know the gameplay of my chars >:D
    I hope someone make a High res Len and Archtype Arcueid. (Like the Guest char*Sion* from Under the night birth).

Uploads
    Comments

I'm Miyoko and I need to stop being a slack-ass and actually try messing around with Fighter Maker...