UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891015 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Introduction thread

Hi. My name's Magnazard. I like messing around with MUGEN and stuff. I really really like Star Fox and other video games. But mostly Star Fox. Pleased to meet you.

Uploads
    Comments

Grin Hi everyone

hello everyone im new here at mugenarchive and i would like to try and create mugen characters for you to use in your mugen wish me luck.

Uploads
    Comments

It's-a me, Neweegee!

At first I just came for the Mugen downloads(seriously, I've never seen a site with better Mugen content), but now I want to see what happens on the forum side, too.

You might know me for my sprite work on a few other sites, but I still can't make a Mugen character and kind of scared to try(don't want to make one of those crappy, broken characters I see on Saltybet). But really, playing the game is fun enough for me.

I hope to see some cool stuff around here!

Uploads
    Comments

Welcome to all the newcomers.

Uploads
    Comments

News Re: Introduction thread

Hello everyone!
    Years ago (around '02, I think), a friend of mine was showing me a lot of useless junk he downloaded on his PC. Along the way, we encountered his M.U.G.E.N. programs. I found it quite hilarious the way all these bizarre characters—from many different game & cartoon universes—were actually fighting each other. He made a rather crude cd download (much of it was outdated & info was missing) for me & I tried to get it going on my PC with very little success. I eventually gave up on it.

FF to 2009:
    I had become a YouTuber. I had seen a number of M.U.G.E.N. fights featuring Peter Griffin & Homer Simpson beating the crap out of Mario & Luigi, among others. This rekindled my interest in the system. I have recently downloaded the current version (as far as I can tell), started to learn how to alter settings like stages & even setting them to music. With that, I decided to try to get my old downloaded stuff from 2002 a shot. For the most part, they work! And I'm having fun with it, despite a few bugs from the old versions.

Uploads
    Comments

Well hi all. Nearly ten years ago, I stumbled into mugen, played with it, forgot it, played with it some more, forgot it some more, and the cycle continued until this place started existing.

The name's Greed, though my username might tell you otherwise. And that's why I still like MFG's display name feature.

But yeah, mugen introduced me to Melty Blood and Type Moon, as well as gave me a healthy respect for KoF and Marvel.

Uploads
    Comments

I'm just stopping in to drop something off, I was a name ten years ago but not really anymore, if any of you remember me, props.

Hi there, I am O Ilusionista, founder of Brazil Mugen Team and ex-admin of MugenBR network.

I am just stopping to say hi :)

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by O Ilusionista View Post
    Hi there, I am O Ilusionista, founder of Brazil Mugen Team and ex-admin of MugenBR network.

I am just stopping to say hi :)
    Hello It's an honor to welcome a mugen celeb of your caliber.

And as usual welcome to all the newcomers, please enjoy the site at its fullest.

Oh, thanks for the kind words :)

Uploads
    Comments

Hello, just a newbie getting back into Mugen. Been a while since I last played with Mugen, I stopped around when 1.0 first came out and elecbyte reopened their website. Just getting back into it to see how it's changed.

Uploads
    Comments

Hi all. I'm FobiaZ, from MugenPixart Team. :)

Uploads
    Comments

I came here looking for characters, and it's been one of my go-to sites for a while. I haven't been on a forum in a long time, and I doubt I'm going to be very active here, but I'm gonna try. Currently working on a mugen where it's basis is the merging of the multiverses and a shift in power balance, so there's many different characters (from Goku, to Mario, to Superman, to Master Hand, to even Bin Laden) so I'm really just downloading any character that doesn't seem too stupid lol. I hope to find a great community on this site :3 good to be here.

Uploads
    Comments

hey I'm gonnavom, i downloaded mugen at first to get all the arcsys characters together in one game but i've expanded a lot since then haha. this site is great!

Uploads
    Comments

Hello everyone! I am DarkLuigi, but if you don't mind, please call me Dark. I discovered Mugen some years ago, but I downloaded it 4-5 months ago. I really like it, since it's possible to customise your own poster as you want. Nice to meet you all!

Uploads
    Comments

Happy Day Everyone! The name's Bradenboy100! I have been on this site for a while but took a short break due to moving. I love this site and M.U.G.E.N.! I love Naruto, Dragonball Z, Bleach, Attack on Titan, Sword Art: Online, plus many for manga! I alos make characters on MUGEN, tho they are pretty bad... Any way, HI!

Uploads
    Comments

*also AGH Me not know English. I don't English good. And qudos for who ever gets the quote

Hello I'm Wild Ram.

I'm working in a mugen game and searching the better chars of all to put into.

Here is a good place to find good chars, but I'm in full internet research, thus when I find something new and good I post here, I want become one of TOP uploaders here.

I'm sad because I had some losses in my low cost and old HDs and when I tried to find some chars (and stages) I lost, they weren't more online, thus I think places like here are very important for mugen fans.

Thanks all folks!
    Last edited by Wild Ram; 18th February 2016 at 22:25. Reason: My english isn't too good.
    I'm watching: Medabots

Uploads
    Comments

Hello I'm Burian

I don't remember when I started playing MUGEN, but when I played it I feel amazed of the idea to customize your own roster based of your criteria, since then I kept adding chars to my MUGEN and now the roster is pretty big.

My fav characters to play are B.B.Hood and K' Dash

Uploads
    Comments

Hey! I'm MGSSJ2, an old Mugen creator. I used to make a lot of Mugen characters but I got away from the general Mugen community like three years ago. Some months ago I began to work on coding again, and I haven't found an active community to settle. This one looks good so I'm posting all my new stuff here, I hope you like my new creations :)