UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: New Here.

Hello there

I'm Shinichisan95 and Naruto747 on deviantart, I'm a middle level spriter and I'm currently learning to make mugen characters, my first attempt is Goku using the sprites from the new game of the 3DS, I hope I can learn a lot from here

Hi, I'm named 3rd Snowball, which I named myself for no reason. I've played Mugen a lot and I've been here a lot too and seen many different versions of this site as it updated some. After downloading so much here, like cool rare characters and stages, many versions of my favorites and unknowingly inappropriate stuff, I guess I should join. I don't really know where to go to though. I've never made anything for Mugen, either. I like how easy it is to upload things, too. Being a collector, I really like this site. Thanks for letting me join.

Uploads
    Comments

Hi! I'm Galileo-Clarke, I just got started using MUGEN. (Mostly Dragon Ball Heroes MUGEN) I'm an amateur digital artist and game modder, and my interests change often. I see myself having a lot of fun here.

My DeviantArt: Galileo-Clarke
    Last edited by Galileo-Clarke; 11th September 2015 at 05:29. Reason: Adding DA link...

Uploads
    Comments

'Sup boys! It's me, Big Green. You may remember me from many other MUGEN websites, such as the MUGEN Database, MFFA, and MFG. I came here for... reasons.

In short, I came here 'cause I wanted to.

Uploads
    Comments

Welcome to all of you.

Uploads
    Comments

Uhh, Hello. I completely forgot I made an account here until I received an update email. Well I guess I came here for Mugen characters and screen packs. I look forward to attempting to join this community.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Introduction thread

New member here who has been into fighting games since 96 and Mugen for the past 3 years.
    In that regard I am still new to altering it, hope to meet other like minded individuals.

Uploads
    Comments

Sad Mugen

For me Mugen is A Good Game and i'm new to it, i need to learn more about programming and there's so much wok to do, but someday i'll upload my first character here

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Mugen

Hiiiii am Zetsaria!
    I've never been on this site before until. . . like last month I discovered it! This place is really nice!!

Well, what can I say?. . . I like to play videogames over anime, I don't watch much though. I could leave a few names for my favorite creators and/or series overall. I enjoy listening to music, ....mostly soundtracks, and yesh I has favorite band, am on the way of becoming a graphic designer, don't have a digital sketch-pad, I still use pen&paper.

Also I don't have any idea of how to code a stage in mugen, nor a screenpack, but would love to do one 8-bit based or even with NMH's hud. So I'll be searching here if there are any guidlines or a tutorial!
    Aaaaand finally I have been messing around with sprites and fighter factory 2 aand well a persona-less Yosuke Hanamura is in development, (any help is apreciated.... just kidding... (but if you are willing to then yayy)))

So yep, that's about it, a mugen lover just like all of us!

Well I'm a bit late on this, but here I am, TurboTunnelDweller.

I remember back in early 2011 when I first started playing M.U.G.E.N. But then my laptop broke a couple months after I found out the game. When I got a new laptop in 2014, I forgot about the game until a few months ago. Then I found this site a month after that (forgot how), and thus my existence reveals.

I would be happy to contribute to this site by uploading my files (if that's alright. I see a lot of creations made by people that is not the uploader).

Hi, I'm KM, a stage creator that lost all of their old data and is slowly rebuilding my own creations as well as the old roster I used to have. With the new stuff that's come along thanks to 1.1, I hope to take new leaps and bounds in my abilities as a creator.

Uploads
    Comments

My name is Ram, I am 18 years old and I live in the Philippines. I like to explore new things in M.U.G.E.N programming.

I'm Hyde233, and I didn't start playing MUGEN until a couple of weeks ago. I came across this website when I was looking for more characters to download. One of the characters I had was a bit weak and so I decided to look up a tutorial on how to change a character's stats, and that inevitably led me to learn how to program characters and stages. Eventually, I made my first character, so I decided to create an account and post it here.

I actually heard of MUGEN many years ago. I tried looking for download links, although I couldn't find any (I was only a little kid at the time, so that wasn't too surprising). Eventually, my brother said that he managed to find a download link. He said that the game only came with one character and you would have to download more. For some reason, that put me off from wanting to play MUGEN at the time. Fast forward a couple of years from then, I found a video of one of my favorite YouTubers playing MUGEN. That video didn't necessarily make me want to try MUGEN. Instead, a person in the comments section gave out a download link with MUGEN as well as the same characters and stages as the ones in the video and that was what lead me to trying out MUGEN.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello everyone.
    Im new to Mugen (i used to play it arround 2005 but i didnt knew the game was so big until now)
    My favorite characters are the ones from Anime , i rather use the medium sized character (alot of them are from dbz).

Im from Brazil 20yrs old. Current studying. Im also a member of Myanimelist Community, i have the same nick there.

Well that's it , i hope i found a cool place to talk about this cool game called Mugen.

I have alot of characters here and i can share them , i dont make characters and i dont plan to (im slow with progamming things).
    Last edited by Reddy548; 5th November 2015 at 12:19. Reason: forgot

Uploads
    Comments

I wish I knew about this thread sooner, but better late than never, I guess.

Hello, people of the Archive! I'm relatively new to M.U.G.E.N and have recently discovered this website a few months back. I really love playing fighting games like King of Fighters, Street Fighter, and Guilty Gear and am currently studying to become an animator. My friend introduced me to this game about a year ago and I soon realized how limitless it can be. A little later, I discovered SaltyBet and had a load of fun watching some crazy matches. This inspired me to create content for M.U.G.E.N, which lead me to this website.

I plan to make my own characters and stages for M.U.G.E.N as well as create or recreate characters that already exist (either in M.U.G.E.N or not). I hope you will enjoy using my creations as much as I will love making them.

Uploads
    Comments

Welcome to all of you, new challengers.

Uploads
    Comments

I am 33 years old from Bulgaria, I am fan of mugen stuff from several years

Uploads
    Comments

Hey guys! I am your typical scrubby, autistic casual gamer who's heard about M.U.G.E.N around December of 2004. In 2007, I first learned how to create my own M.U.G.E.N characters by editing existing ones, then later I use the Elecbyte Player Template in Fighter Factory. Later, I used to upload some M.U.G.E.N videos on YouTube starting on March 14, 2007, and went on to create some full games. I really want to start tracing over my 3D models a la KOFXII, but I'm far too lazy. I wonder if the portraits can still palette swap at the VS Screen?

My favorite fighting game series is the Marvel vs. Capcom series (but I don't like 3, though).

I normally don't play SNK fighters, but this month I decided to try out a bunch of them, including Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting, World Heroes and Samurai Shodown series.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello. Just your typical gamer and discover this wonderful site. I feel comfortable and happy to become a member of MA. I notice about Mugen years ago in my anime club back in high school upon the geeks designing new video games to test logic level and more.
    I fell in love when one of my crush custom made my pc and everything for me. I left my pc in my sister's house during hurricane katrine. And felt heartbroken and super busy to redownload/redone my mugen. I'm highly happy to return in this era. There's some good game designers to upgrade mugen in this site. I'll loves to add some characters and stages in the future,

Uploads
    Comments

Hello, my name Polnyanski or sometime known as Furn in other mugen forum
    Well, it's been quite a journey for me to experiencing mugen since 10 years ago
    And now i've been quite busy and can't contribute to the community like before by helping spread news about obscure character
    At least, i'm glad there's this site so I can still enjoy mugen when i have the chance