UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567813 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Introduction thread

Greetings, everyone. I am Darth Phoenix ^-^ First off, I am a guy. I love many things such as Video Games (Obviously), Star Wars (Obviously), Music and Anime. I found out about Mugen when going through various channels on Twitch. I then researched it and found out it was actually pretty cool. So I got it and as of now I have three characters: Battousai, Jago, and Akuma which are pretty badass guys XD. I hope to be well known within the community and I'm already loving the myriad of characters I can download here ^-^.

Uploads
    Comments

Default new member

hello world

Default Re: new member

Whats up people

I'm no mugen newbie, i can tell you that much. Actually, funny thing is a few of my creations are hosted at this site.
    (the ones i'm not proud of.)
    Last edited by That Blue Flame guy; 5th September 2014 at 22:04.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by That Blue Flame guy View Post
    Whats up people

I'm no mugen newbie, i can tell you that much. Actually, funny thing is a few of my creations are hosted at this site.
    (the ones i'm not proud of.)
    Welcome! I'm adding you to Creators then!

Uploads
    Comments

Hello everyone I'm new to this website and I'm no newbie of course. I love to draw of course, don't want to go into details on that. I've been working on my own MUGEN Game projects with the characters all over the mugen websites. But I'm still a newbie on making characters and stages but I do get my way around on making the characters thanks to a friend of mine that taught me on how to make characters. I hope all of you guys will like my Mugen Games I do make them all by myself with no help.

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Grin Hi everyone :D Im OldGamer Mugen Stage Creator & Stage Coder

I could not find a Introduction section for your Mugen Archive forum so I made one for my self. I hope that is okay

I was told by good friend of named Supaman 2525 About this website. He give the full detials about Mugen Archive main purpose. so I want to lt everyone know that My Mugen Stages I create is fully open sprite resource to anyone want to use the sprite from my stages. every stages I created come with a Rip Folder. The rip folder is used for anyone want to the sprite and edit them or use them in the near future stages. you can take the sprite from stages I create and coded you can use at will. But please give me credit for the use of them or when is needed. But you don't need to Ask my permission when using the Rips Folder from my Mugen Stages :D Because Most the stages I create is really base off Arcade Emulators and Classic Console Emulators and etc. so don't be shy if you do use my Rip folder

Uploads
    Comments

Default Hello!

I'm DrPac, I found MUGEN in 2007, but wasn't into it until recently, and I'm now joining this site. I hope to start being a regular around the site.

Default Re: Hello!

I am not not new but I am bobthemans and I will be helping with the downloads by uploading and fixing stuff their.

well, since I've been here a bit and never did this, here we go;

My Name is Jim
    I am 48
    I got into MUGEN about 6 months ago due to my 12 year old son and got hooked!
    I love Kaiju Eiga and most if not all Tokusatsu shows.
    I due sprite swaps and palette edits mostly, but have done 1 or 2 characters from scratch given the time.
    I like to make characters for mugen that are not available yet from my fields of interest.
    I upload a lot of Hero stuff, and other edits and rare stuff from my own searches, as well as Soul Taker's.
    titre_comic_daikazu

Uploads
    Comments

Hello!

My name is Mateusz
    I have some interest in fighting game so clearly mugen interests me so much.
    Why you ask ? Mugen gives (allmost) infinite possibilities like the tittle name says.
    "Mugen is a word of Japanese origin, meaning dream, fantasy (夢幻), or INFINITE (無限)." <- Wiki

And I will be spending some time customizing my own Mugen - I like to play with files :3

Such Mugen So much wow.

PS: My younger brother have Mugen too and when i saw that he had some characters from Akatsuki Blitzkampf my mind was set...
    PS2: Sorry for my english. It's not my native language and i can make some mistakes.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Hey!

Oh hello folks from MUGEN Archive. I'm Guilherme Santos a.k.a. gui0007 or simply Gui.

I came here and finally made an account because i really enjoy this site, with your extensive MUGEN stuff that helps me a lot several times.
    And because i have three great friends that been here: OldGamer, Dizzy and Blade Art. It's because of these three great fellas that i'm here.

I made conversions and edits of Winmugen screenpacks and fullgames to 1.0 and 1.1 versions, and i work together with OldGamer and Taybear, in an attempt to "update" good-old Mugen stuff. I'll start to post these stuff in the next days.

Well, that's all. See ya!

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Hey!

Hello everyone. I'm enjoying what you guys have here to use. I'm working on making my own fighting game atm and using Mugen to do t more or less, so the archives you guys have here have been great for ripping to create test characters :D I haven't actually MADE any full fledged characters yet, nor have I begun to actually make the game's systems and appearance, but Mugen is definately helping me prepare with the scripting and practice characters :D

Uploads
    Comments

Hello! My name is Kevin and i'm totally new in the world of mugen, but i've been a fan of fighting games from long time.
    I know nothing about mugen but i hope to learn soon.
    Nice to meet you guys :D
    BTW Sorry for my bad english, i'm not good with this language :p

Uploads
    Comments

Hey there. :D

Uploads
    Comments

Hi guys
    i downloaded Mugen solely for blazblue vs guilty gear hehe

Uploads
    Comments

Default New to the Site, but not to Mugen

It's been a while since I've dabbled with Mugen, and I'm starting to get back into it after accidentally deleting a whole bunch of my stuff! DX

A lot of the old sites I was a part of have disappeared, so when I was looking for my old files I was linked to this place.

Hopefully I can find what I need here! :D

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: New to the Site, but not to Mugen

Welcome!

And feel free to participate around the site a little!

Uploads
    Comments

Default New Here.

Hi I joined a almost three weeks ago and finally decided to upload a character. Hope I've done everything right. Though I didn't find him in my search or the version I found I mean. But can we put down where we found the character or file?
    Last edited by NightmareNear; 27th July 2015 at 08:57.

Uploads
    Comments
    Blog Entries

Default Re: New Here.

Welcome aboard to Mugen Archive.
    Last edited by OldGamer; 29th July 2015 at 01:52.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: New Here.

Hello there,

Returning to probably make some MUGEN chars since the last time I touched it back in the end of 2012/early 2013.
    Never posted any, though. Hue. The only surviving character is Sakuya Iyazoi with a dose of Melty Blood system. Blatant ripping from other characters probably gonna get me some flak if I decided to upload it.
    Anyway... hope to get along. (if passion lasts.. hehe)