UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 611121314151617 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Introduction thread

Hey, I'm JoJo, and I like Caldor...

damn it i messed up

Uploads
    Comments

Hi,

My name is Darren, I am brand new to mugen - I really like the look and feel of this forum so this looks like it will be my forum of choice.

If anybody would like to help me on my mugen path - please feel free to message me to help.

Darren

Uploads
    Comments

Howdy.

I was a MUGEN fan years ago and forgot about it. Just been restarting recently. Nice to meet you all. Pls no bully.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello~ Kudamon here, but Kuda is enough.

I'm 75% new to MUGEN.
    Originally I had tried using a different program called 2D Fighter 2nd, but I discovered MUGEN later and it seemed a whole lot more convenient to work with.
    I'm more of an artist, and my goal was originally to try making my own fighter. But then it would probably sink into the background with all the other amazing fighters so I lost my motivation for that during my struggle with 2DFighter 2nd. ;v; I've sorta sat down with the fighter factory thing and tried experimenting with the codes of some characters, and I feel like I understand how it works so I might try it again.

That being said, I am always looking around for random characters. I tend to be picky with who I use to fight, but I like fighting other characters and the AI the fighter creator worked so hard on.

My taste in characters?
    Well, going by my current roster, I really like swordsman-type characters and have a particular attraction to anthropomorphic fighters.
    Actually there's this Japanese game called Monster with a whole bunch of anthropomorphic fighters that I've wanted to hunt down to see if there were MUGEN versions. Though I've only found Othello.
    I also really like magic-themed ranged characters.
    The one major turn-off for me would be firearms.
    I also prefer them to be similar in height to Kenshin. Sprites grabbing and throwing a full-sized kangaroo by the foot just looks weirddd

Other stuff about me:
    I'm a college student~!
    I'm a medieval nerd. Obsessed with foxes and rice. How do foxes and rice come up together? I don't really know~!

Well, nice to meet you peoples~

Uploads
    Comments

INTRODUCTION GLITTER GLITTER
    I am Magilicous, and I'm a new person in both Mugen and here. Right now my bandwidth is gone until tomorrow. I don't know if it gradually charges or all at once.
    Anyway, I have some fighters at my disposal, but some are automatically AI, and I don't know how to make them manual (I know it involves the .cmd file somehow), can someone help me out?

Hi all! My name is Drew, and I'm a new member on this site. I'm not really new to Mugen, though my skills are limited to adding characters, stages, and music. My fav character to use at the moment is O. Kyo Kusanagi (the "O" stands for Orochi, if it isn't obvious) he is super busted! btw, does anyone know where I can find a movelist for Black Moon Iori by Clayton? I'd greatly appreciate it if someone can locate it.

Uploads
    Comments

hello,
    im a real big fan of len, not much else thats relevant to say.

Uploads
    Comments

Odd how an introductions thread can die for 3 weeks....

Anyhow, my acronym user name is DBZHZ, as with most forums ive been a part of ive used an acronym for convenience.
    If theres any the-scholars people around here, you'll know me as Lord Yang Jiahua.

Ive been a fan of Mugens since i discovered them about five years ago, mainly the Dragonball Z ones.
    That being said i have played a number of Street Fighter Mugens and a Bleach mugen which i found quite enjoyable.
    I am quite surprised how little play them seem to get in the U.S.
    Considering i have a number of DBZ Mugens from various years 2011-2016 (a few are Ristar87's but i have others) i'm looking to update the characters on some of them, especially considering the whole new Dragonball Super series going on, i'm also looking for those characters the begin with.(I.e Goku/Vegeta Super Saiyan God forms etc)

Im also a happy member of the Ygopro community, at least until Konami decides its gonna sue the pants off of them when they come out with their pay to play version that really can't compete with a large and free community we have there.

Not much else rly, so ill be around.

Uploads
    Comments

It's been a while since I joined, but better late than never I guess. I'm FaceOfDays, and MUGEN's a pretty interesting game, even though I don't play it much. I'm pretty garbage when it comes to fighting games (as in "can barely do a Shoryuken"), but I like to imagine that I'm decent.

In terms of characters, I'm mainly interested in JoJo and comic book characters, but I like to view through anything that fits my fancy. I like to play balanced characters, but every once in a while I'll pick out a "boss character" to mess around with.

Uploads
    Comments

ello ello,
    new to mugen an still figuring the whole process out lol seen some amazing work tho and cant wait to contribute!

Uploads
    Comments

Hello, Thunder Ogre here gotten interested in mugen when i played Seanalty's Capcom vs the World.
    I like hi-res stages, cvtw type characters, hdbz characters, and any capcom characters that aren't street fighters

Uploads
    Comments

Hello! Slumber jack here, people call me slumby instead of jack for some reason
    I'm kinda new the idea of Mugen character creation, I can pretty much hold myself on spriting and animating but kinda lazy to learn all the Programming lol.
    Well, nice to meet ya!

Uploads
    Comments

Though it was probably my fault for not doing this earlier...
    Hi. I'm pretty Average and I don't exactly remember why I joined the Archive in the first place.
    Thank You

Uploads
    Comments

Hello my name is Jared. I am very shy. Umm thanks

Uploads
    Comments

Hello its been a few days since I joined the forum but better late than never am I right? So my name is theseekerofh. I am actually quite happy to have found this forum since the last forum I frequented actually wasn't dedicated to mugen. It only had a thread or two devoted to it and they were quickly barreling to inactivity status. So I am really glad to be here. To tell the truth I am more into the 18+ edit section but that is not gonna stop me from peeking into other area's of the forum to see whats happening. My favorite Mugen character is actually an Original Character by the name of Akemi created by Noodles, she's both an amazing fighter and a spectacular victim character I highly recommend trying her out. *drools a little due to past experience with her* Wow sorry about that anyways nice to be here and looking forward to an enjoyable stay here.
    Last edited by theseekerofh; 31st December 2016 at 16:09. Reason: grammar correction

Uploads
    Comments

Hey all, I am new to mugen full stop and learning every step of the way as I am aiming to create a mugen game for my son. as he loves his fighting games retro and new. I know its a big project but i think it will be kinda fun.

Uploads
    Comments

Hey, I've been using Mugen for several years, but just found out I've never created an account here.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello all newbie here. I haven't been posting at all in the forum section been too busy downloading mugen characters for my collection XD.. Hopefully I start posting more frequently in the forum section soon.

I've been addicted to mugen since like the late 90s or so I got introduce to mugen when I was in high school ever since then I couldn't stop playing it lol. Hopefully soon I can start making my owned characters for mugen.

Uploads
    Comments

Hey, all.
    Not new to mugen. I messed around with it some time ago, but just redownloaded after years.
    It's nice to see the community has grown so much!

Uploads
    Comments

Im ededdeddy4. I like mugen the internet and thats about it.