UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617 LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Introduction thread

you should look up the SVC (SNK Vs. Capcom) characters since they're styled to match the KOF formula and art style. not to mention there's a section for characters that have been converted to the KOF/SNK style (usualy a 4 or 5 button format).

and yes, there IS a crap load of Kula Diamond and Athena Asamiya edits. Yes, some of them are worth your time.

hell, there's a crap load of edits for just about EVERY character!

just do yourself a favor and don't pass up the CVS (Capcom Vs. SNK) Characters. yes, they are different from the SVC characters, as they are two separate games made by the opposing dev teams.

Uploads
    Comments

Thank you very much. I will visit both CVS & SVC sections.

Uploads
    Comments

one more thing. do be cautious when downloading characters, as some are NSFW without being classified as such. there's an awesome looking high res morigan that... doesn't exactly keep it PG13 if you get my drift, and she's not labeled as such.

Uploads
    Comments

Hi! Name is Frances, lovely to meet you all

Uploads
    Comments

Hello. I am GameonHead. I'm not very good with some things.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello!
    I just registered yesterday and I can say that I like Mugen games so much. I like to do roosters. I had one really cool with the best DBZ characters but my dad was really idiot that day and deleted and I was working on that game really so much. Now I just found about this site and I want to do some rooster to play with friends.

Sup Im DetectiveDopamine, Ive used to be into Mugen back in 2006 but forgot about it for ages haha, Now I'm back and looking to build my collection again.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello im Daraku. Im new here but not in mugen scene. Im a big fan of comics and Marvel in general. I've created a few chars Dc and Marvel related: TEN from batman Beyond series, Revamp of Agony one of the most sexier symbiotes, I've coded RIOT and Phage, and created an amalgam symbiotes Bizarnage for the Amalgam projects. Im still around and i hope to finish Toxin soon, another symbiote.

Uploads
    Comments

Hi everyone here, I'm tednedzes83.

I learned about MUGEN and started to like it around a decade ago. Now I have joined this forum.

Thanks for reading my first post. Nice to meet you.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello, this is MasterPixar.

I've never played MUGEN too much, just tried it several times and having fun but I am slowly getting into it.

Uploads
    Comments

Sup, everyone, cigaro here! Gonna aim to get at least two OC characters within the upcoming months, a boxer and grappler hopefully.
    Got into Mugen through the Salt Mines...

Uploads
    Comments

Hi, I'm catquanganh, I'm somewhat attract to character that use a scythe and/or naginata so I was wondering if someone can recommend me some character I'll be truly grateful.
    Oh and It's nice to meet you all.
    P.S Sorry if my English is kinda bad.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello. I am Zero8951. I love This Site & KOF Mugen!

Uploads
    Comments

I'm Tsukubane Animator supreme. When I'm productive, I'm very productive. Most of the time I'm distracted and I mean extremely distracted.
    I love talking about myself so sorry if this is getting pretty long. I'm a pessimist narcissistic and totally lame in a cool ironic way.

Long story short video games have animations so I need to master it if I wanna be an awesome animator. I'm learning but also a know it all, so I take all suggestions and critiques even if you think I'm being a jerk I'm actually super grateful to any animation advice. I wanna make a ton of characters and animate cool stuff.

My first goal is to finish one game with 8 characters before branching out into more projects. I also wanna make animated shows at the same time, so sorry if I go kinda slow. Upside at least you'll still see things from me until more game stuff comes out.

I am TsukuBane/ Tsukuart Google me if you wanna see my stuff.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by tsukubane View Post
    I'm Tsukubane Animator supreme. When I'm productive, I'm very productive. Most of the time I'm distracted and I mean extremely distracted.
    I love talking about myself so sorry if this is getting pretty long. I'm a pessimist narcissistic and totally lame in a cool ironic way.

Long story short video games have animations so I need to master it if I wanna be an awesome animator. I'm learning but also a know it all, so I take all suggestions and critiques even if you think I'm being a jerk I'm actually super grateful to any animation advice. I wanna make a ton of characters and animate cool stuff.

My first goal is to finish one game with 8 characters before branching out into more projects. I also wanna make animated shows at the same time, so sorry if I go kinda slow. Upside at least you'll still see things from me until more game stuff comes out.

I am TsukuBane/ Tsukuart Google me if you wanna see my stuff.

You should definetely contact a programmer about this. Try the m.guild. There's a hell lot of guys who would be gladly to help. Original stuff has some special care in the mugen community.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello. Name's ingeniousL. I came here looking for something to do on mugen.
    I enjoy drawing, gaming, and jojo's bizarre adventure

Uploads
    Comments

I've been a lurker for a while now, thought I'd get more active, names Seraph. :)

Uploads
    Comments

Hello.

I've been a Mugen user for quite some time now, and currently despite having downloaded several characters, with the current Mugen setup I have, I'm still no where near filling it completely. Let alone even halfway, the window character count is so huge. So far I've been able to find most of the characters I've been wanting to play as, while some have been a bit of a hassle to locate.

Stages haven't been nearly as much of a problem, although I have been having trouble locating certain kinds of stages, like castle/palace stages of sorts. But I digress, I hope to get along here with the community.

In addition, I do find Mugen to be a very handy tool for allowing you to play as characters you've wanted to play as, but it'd be ridiculous to buy the game simply for the purpose of playing just that one character. In this case for a big example would be Athena Asamiya from King of Fighters. She interested me way more than any of the other fighters.

On a plus side, I do like how Mugen is very much what you want it to be, as I have a fairly diverse roster but still could use room for more characters, and I'll probably find a fair few here. I do wish some characters existed though, via custom or otherwise.
    Last edited by megamanmodelt101; 19th November 2016 at 04:20. Reason: To give some more information

Uploads
    Comments

Rastalos here

Not exactly new to mugen, but I am very new to this site.
    I'm a huge nintendrone and capcom shill (especially for Monster Hunter)
    Fighting games aren't my forte but I really enjoy fiddling around with mugen and making my own versions of fighting games for fun.

See ya around maybe

Uploads
    Comments

hellow i'm newbie here

I'm new of Mugen and this site
    Actually I'm not that good and absorbed at fighting games but I like playing games so i think i'll play somtimes
    I'm not active in community so I think just watching other posts or downloading something I like and just adding comments will be most part of the thing I do in here
    I'm not good at English so maybe you guys feel my writing odd