UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Introduction thread

Long-time lurker here - I'm NightMonkey, but I go by NightDevil123 on other MUGEN boards. I can't make characters or code or anything, but I like making sprite comic book covers. (I looked around for a good place to post my work here, but didn't see one. Any recommendations?)

Uploads
    Comments

Just joined this week since I got into mugen, made my own mugen with a large collection of characters and it's pretty great.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello Everyone

I just joined yesterday and I really like the community, I Don't get social much so I won't be commenting much do to having social problems I've always been the quiet guy in the back of class but I'm slowly trying to get used to this though I am disappointed with this "weekend event" I'm not that upset about it anyways You can call me Yuki, It's a pleasure to meet you all

Uploads
    Comments

Man, It's been quite a long time since the last time I actually participated at a forum...

Well, I'm Dani-E-L. As you may imagine, at first I joined just to download stuff for my MUGEN. But then I thought that I should go onto the forums and at least say hi or something.

I first discovered MUGEN years ago, thanks to Youtube. I loved going there and looking for matches to watch. My favourites were JudgeSpear's Homer Simpson matches. Years later, I got my own computer and got MUGEN, and Homer was one of my first characters. Being able to play with him after all those years felt like a dream came true. I have been downloading characters and stages ever since.

So... Yeah, here I am. Nice to meet you all. I'll try to be active as much as possible.

Oh, and sorry If there are any grammar mistakes there, I'm currently trying to improve my English.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello i am Michael Warren Dickow from Addictive Gaming. We distribute our own mods from the new Astro Dynamics, "Zero Aston". I play around with Mugen programing by switching sprites and animations around, Renaming Characters, Re-Editing pixels and fixing all bugs. I also develop animations and sprites with Fighter Factory 3 as i am a proficient new programmer. You can get all of our work at these distributors:

The Iso Zone
    Mugen Free For All
    And
    Addictive Gaming

Search Addictive Gaming on Facebook and you will be rewarded with a gamer website list (50/100 Sites Coming Soon) if you follow our website link. Thank You prior to downloading any of our content.

Uploads
    Comments

i have been in this site for quite sometime, and i cant believe i haven't introduce myself yet.

hi everyone my name is btony, at first i joined to the site to download stuff for mugen, but with the time i started to like this place more and more.

my first enconter with mugen was back in 2007 with a youtube video called "homer and spongebob vs vegeta and mario" back in that time i didn't even know what mugen was, them i found a mugen copilation with some old chars, that was my first mugen, back in the day i didn't know the difference between hard and cheap, considering super mario 64 was the final boss of that copilation, and it was tough as hell, sadly my computer died, and i have to repair it again, losing that mugen copilation in the process, after that i forget about mugen during some years, but after i started watching swaggakings videos of his mvsc mugen, my interest in mugen was reborn, and that was what took me to this awesome place know as the mugen archive, a place in where i can find content without getting annoying errors and no private only send chars, thank you mugen archive! you guys are awesome, keep rocking!
    Last edited by Mortos; 21st October 2016 at 06:25.

Uploads
    Comments

I like the concept of Mugen, to be able to somewhat create your own fighting game.

I don't have much interest in Anime / cartoons in general. However, I am a huge fan of the Dragon Ball series, having watched it throughout my childhood and even still have interest in it. I know a lot about the series and consider myself one of the biggest fans.

Huge fan of the GTA series. I've played all of the games in the series, except for the handheld games. I'm also the 3rd highest ranked legit player in GTA Online, from what I've been told.

As for music, I can usually listen to a lot different genres, but I don't like rap / hip hop and don't like heavy metal for the most part.
    Some examples of music- Tom Petty, Guns N Roses, The Rolling Stones, not a big fan of Areo Smith but Stairway to Heaven is good, Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan, etc. I can't think of anything else on the top of my head, but that's just a very small example. I listen to many other artists, songs and one-hit wonders.

I'm not interested in politics much, but I'm aware of how Obama has screwed up the country. And how Hilary would like to partially continue his legacy. They're also making up racial tensions (that don't even exist) and by doing so they're addressing these false accusations of racism in the U.S., all so they can pretend they care for minorities. It's all lies to get the votes of minorities. Furthermore, they're huge advocates of Political Correctness, which is a complete opposite of Freedom of Speech and Freedom of Thought. Political Correctness only exists so we don't question politicians who are changing the fabric of our society. And they actually want illegal immigrants to flood the U.S. Any other western civilization would find such a notion preposterous. I find it disturbing that people blindly follow these politicians and can't see the bigger picture.

I don't like the idea of Black Lives Matter. It's really just a hate group. I also don't believe that there is such a thing as white privilege. Statistics show that white privilege is nothing more than a myth.

When I was very, very young, I always loved insects, animals, life in general. I use to catch bugs and so forth. Found genuine interest in living creatures. Even though I was very loosely raised as a Christian (celebrated holidays like Christmas for example), I suppose I was more similar to Paganism. I believed all life was equal. I was the kind of kid who would cry if you would kill a fly.
    Religion-wise, even though I was veeery loosely raised as a Christian, my family was certainly not religious much and welcomed an open mind toward religion. My parents didn't feel religion was important to enforce, nor can I say they were religious.

I'm familiar with films, and have seen what I'd consider the best from each genre, from dramas, to gangster flicks, to fantasy, scifi, suspense, cult classics, musicals, etc.

Use to smoke marijuana often and drink everyday. However, I can't smoke anymore because I get paranoid. And I stopped drinking just to be careful with my health.
    I once experimented with drugs and the consciousness, and had a few surrealist experiences as a result.
    Was also very spiritual at one time.

Had quite a few characters and stages for Mugen. Would've been happy to contribute them to the community here. But since they were on my old computer and I never backed up any of it, I now have to start anew.
    Last edited by LowClassSaiyan; 4th August 2016 at 10:50.

Uploads
    Comments

I just joined up. Ive done some sprite edits before but I can't say I'm good at it. Loving what Im seeing around here though.

Uploads
    Comments

I'm not really a new member but I will say hello anyway... Hello.

Uploads
    Comments

Greetings, Interwebz, I am MADBOMBER. Just found out about this awesome engine. This looks like a really tight community so I plan on sticking around and learning quite a bit. Thank for having me.

Uploads
    Comments

I generally lurk and stay silent but might as well introduce myself, I like most fighting games but my favorite is KOF, mugen actually introduced me to a couple characters I didn't know about that I thought were really cool so I took an interest in it.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello Im Cloudad and I love anything related to mugens including NSFW mugen.

Uploads
    Comments

From the lurky depths I come... Oh hi, crimsonLightning here. I heard about this place while hunting down Hibachi, (which I swear is hen's teeth anywhere else -_-; ). I have been floating around various sites, downloading mugen stuff that amuses or is swank, interest stoked from many a youtube vid many years back. I am a serious video game enthusiast and maths nerd with a wide collection of games, though not very social. That said, I am slowly but surely getting used to the whole social thingy, and this community seems like a good place to begin. Nice to meet you all.

Uploads
    Comments

Howdy everyone! I'm an old school Mugen player. Haven't played the game in years and I remember only the fond memories of Killer Whale, Donald McRonald, and Michael Jackson. I hope to indulge myself in the community from time to time.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello! Yet another lurker here. Love this game, and I look forward to not only using the characters here, but also creating some of my own.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello guys, my name is Luan. I'm really new at Mugen. Probably only played one or twice. But i joined yesterday because i was watching Salty Bet with my friends, and play this game with then looks like a really funny idea. So create our game build it's my duty.

Uploads
    Comments

Just discovered this. So, clearly super new to the whole thing, haha. Think as a beta test of sorts I may try to throw together a small-scale DBZ fighter just to get a feel for the whole thing. Any simple tips or anything would be much appreciated, haha.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello,I'm PAT I edit MUGEN for many years and now I have over 400 characters in my mugen and still add more new characters that I interest.

Uploads
    Comments

Hi everyone. I just discovered Mugen and i like the concept of a classic side scrolling fighting game that allows you to download custom fighters to play as (Or against.) on equally custom sages. I must say though; I have zero experience in sprite animation so won’t be contributing any creations on this site. But who knows, i may try it sometime in the future and change that. Oh, and one question, How active is this site beyond people posting to threads? (Thanks in advance for any nice and constructive replies.)

Uploads
    Comments

HI BILLY MAYS HER-

Actually, jk. Hello fellas.

Been lurking around these parts around for a while, but I am a long time MUGEN person, as I have discovered the game sometime around 2008, and now I've been owning MUGEN for 5 years with about 350 characters for which my interests strike at.

Although I'm not very known around the MUGEN community, most of the time I spend on is YouTube, where I am famously known as NationOfOranges696 over there with the YouTube Poops I am currently producing. But does that mean I have no experience with MUGEN? Of course not. I've had practice with editing sprites and adding the Artificial Intelligence to some characters, but I don't really play hands on as a player in the game as I otherwise watch other computers fight to the death, hence owning a glitchy but functioning 4v4 patch with all the intense action going on.

But now that I am here, I might as well go on and plainly say this: How's everyone doing?