UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Page 1 of 18 12345611 ... LastLast
    Uploads
    Comments

Arrow Introduction thread

If you want to introduce yourself, feel free to post here. Please avoid short posts such as "Hi, I'm new here".

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Introduction thread

Hello I'm LegatoSkyheart from Mugen Free For All.
    I'm sure you know about it since your Banner came from the Forum I go to.
    But to be kind I thought I should introduce myself.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Ello, Ello!

Well, seems that this site isn't as popular as it should, ( which in my opinion is a bloody shame...) So, I have three announcements!

One: This site is now officially on my spread list ( Pretty much advertising on other sites)

Two: I'm stepping into the community here.(I'd like to pass material with other people here)

Three: I'll be uploading some of the stuff I've dug up over the past couple years.

Well chaps, I say that's how the ball is tossed. Now let's give it a good effort!

Cheerio for now.

Uploads
    Comments

Default Re: Ello, Ello!

Welcome and thanks you for your support. :)

Sometimes it takes years for a website to be become popular. We believe in the philosophy of this websibe. And we think the community will be eventually active and our concept accepted in the MUGEN world.

Smile Re: Introduction thread

Oh? I didn't know there was an Introduction thread here, well anyways my name is Danny and uh pretty much I study a little about mugen and eager to share my mugen characters, stages, tools and other that is related to mugen.

Judgment has come down from the path which spans from hell, it has been decided that you must die.

Uploads
    Comments

Hi. I'm not really new to Mugen... at all. I started back in early 2000 but since 2002 I haven't been very active as a creator. Before that I made like 2 screenpacks and one totally inappropriate character. Wonder if anyone can remember... I remember the time when warehouses were plenty and people weren't so protective about their creations... (until kids started to swap the sprites of dbz characters taking full credit.) I was there when ShinRyoga Showed his first sprites of Super Mario It's a shame he never finished Samus though...

Elecbyte's return and the new and improved Mugen 1.0 is what's reviving my interest. It's cool how I can now play a full arcade game without crashing even once.

Anyway... Since I have a real life to deal with on daily basis, chances are I won't be creating anything more than building my own private Mugen. (Sorry about that) The most anyone can hope ("expect" would be an extreme overstatement) of me, would be a new mugen 1.0 screenpack + lifebars.

Uploads
    Comments

Hello, Im Jain9 and Im new over here. Im interested in HI-RES Mugen.

Uploads
    Comments

hi all..
    I'm a newbie here..
    I want to Introduce my self to everyone here..
    My names Necrophades..
    of course its only my cyber name..

I'm Indonesian,
    if you found some mistake in my post, please don't respond it harshly,
    cause I can't speak English as well as they're who use it as Mother Language..

I've high interest in mangas,
    usually its shounen or seinen mangas which contain action, adventure or fantasy in it,
    but i can enjoy other genres to, like romance, psychological, comedy, slice of life, school life, sports, martial arts, tragedy, horror, supernatural, mystery, mecha, sci-fi, thriller (it is genre, not the one in Michael Jackson's album, but i like it too) or the other genres..
    generally, i will accept any ecchi, yuri, loli, and bloody stuffs without look in its genre or rating again anymore..
    H stuffs? yes of course..
    but I will reject all yaoi and shounen ai in the first place..

While I ran out of Mangas to support my live (yeah, i think i can't live without them),
    I'll watch Anime as the alternative way to stay alive (manga still in the first place)..
    one thing I don't like in anime is filler..
    while there is turn in full of filler anime, usually, I just skip it to the main topic..
    but, just like manga, if there is ecchi, yuri, loli, bloody, or H thing in Anime,
    I'll always watch it despite to the fact that it is filler or not..

VN?
    as long as I can found cute girls or H things or just ecchi or nice story or something funny in it, I'll be like It.

Tokusatsu and Dorama? Meh, I'm not into 3D..

Music?
    well, I don't have too much care in it..
    I enjoy them, in generally..
    but I don't have specific type of music that became my favorite..
    usually, I just enjoy them because they're the OP, ED or OST in Anime, VN..

uhm.. I think thats all..
    I don't know what else should i wrote here..
    at lease its not just "Hi, I'm new here."

hmm, what? do you think my hobby I mentioned above not fit in here?
    don't worry, those are just to make this post looks longer, lol..

---------
    whoaaa, great, my User ID is 666. what a lucky number..
    Last edited by Necrophades; 14th May 2010 at 19:59. Reason: add something

Uploads
    Comments

Nice presentation Necrophades, I liked it. Welcome here and enjoy your stay.
    I find funny your user title "god" with your 666th ID. Maybe you should change for devil.

Uploads
    Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
    Nice presentation Necrophades, I liked it. Welcome here and enjoy your stay.
    I find funny your user title "god" with your 666th ID. Maybe you should change for devil.
    no way, I am "god"

ps: don't read my signature, there is nothing there, just ignore it!

Hey I'm Jon, I made a profile here because I just wanted to get a Billy character to beat the tar out of the AI with in Winmugen (hence my user name), but I have grown fond of the site and so I'm here downloading the tar out of the wonderful toys you supply me with.

My hobby is making AMV's with the mugen game I have (thank you for the game) and of course, playing the actual game.

I play many games and am a fan of things such as Star Wars, King of Fighters, Star Trek, Doctor Who, Super Mario, Street Fighter, and much much more. So Im a nerd, but an awesome nerd.

Uploads
    Comments

Eh...My name is Raymund...and yes, I do play mugen games, but my uncle helps me set it up. I'm here to usually download some characters, but I will come and post often if I do need some valid help. Nice to meet you all!

Uploads
    Comments

Default hi all

ok iv looked everywhere and i cnt find where the new guy says hi so im posting here lol if it is wrong im sorry :( anyway iv been playing mugen a few years unlike most i started on my xbox with x mugen and have currently started a mugen hd for my pc woop woop my fav charactor is obviously ryu hd :) i know boring lol anyway just wanted to say hi n what a great site and collection of chars and stages u have i will post frequently as im not a leech i currently hold over 1000 chars and 700 stages if anyone would like any rare chars uploading plz feel free to ask and i will post in the appropriate forum :) thats it im wafflerman and hellllllllllllllllllllllllloooooooooooo

Uploads
    Comments

Hi am an Alien from another universe here to collect the intel on your strongest earth warriors to take part in a galactic struggles. Who will decide the fate of your world.

Meh if you did not realise I'm kidding am new here but I want to ensure my Introduction is a blast. Here to get more characters for Mugen and kick some (insert censored word here) at the moment thanks for the characters I managed to get so far they are indeed strong (refer to above lol) you guys rock.

P.S I come in peace :-)
    Last edited by LoveMugen; 24th July 2010 at 18:55.

Uploads
    Comments

Cool Hello all

hey im new here and im on a hunt for new and great fighters too choose from...if ya can help me out on completing my roster i will much be greatful for it....

Yours truely, Truekilla aka Will

Smile Ohaidere

Hi, i am Random Talking Bush.
    I, Somehow, can play mugen.
    I was a big fan of touhou, when i heard of a video called,
    "Flandre vs. Ronald Mcdonald", I freaked and thought, I NEED THAT GAME.
    so, when i got it, i got only pixelated Kung Fu Man, and normal Kung Fu man.
    i kiked him, but not such a s CHUCK NORRIS and pwning CURSOR, and FLANDRE SCARLET.
    and yes, i like waffles.

Uploads
    Comments

I'm also Random Talking Bush. Seems there's someone else around here that shares the same name as me for whatever reason...

Anyhoo, I've created a couple of characters for MUGEN before (Tomo Takino and Parasol Waddle Dee), but lately I've been busy and haven't been working on anything related to MUGEN. Someday, I'll return, but I don't know when I will.

I'll come and go. I might not stay around here for too long, but I'll visit every now and then.
    Last edited by Random Talking Bush; 6th August 2010 at 07:38.

Uploads
    Comments

Um hello. my name is Black Star!

I'm not new to MUGEN really but I am a NOOB at creations. I joined the site to learn all I can. and to be the best creator I can be. I like the site and also like mugen. so i'm sure i'll enjoy me stay.

Thanx.

Black Star

Uploads
    Comments

hi :D im new to mugen, my friend told me to start an account to play with him.. so yah. nice to meet you all

Uploads
    Comments

Hello , YamatoYoumu here. I came chasing down a couple of Melty Blood edits + Ryougi. =3 I am an oldie in the community and have put out a few stages as well as character edits of my own. My alias as a creator/editor remains a mystery.

My interests are Type-Moon , Touhou , lolis , tons of different JP artists music & RPGs. Anyways , i'll be around. Feel free to fire a random message my way.