UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Honey the Cat

Honey the Cat

Uploaded by 8th March 2017
Author Author Megaman
File Size File Size 2.26 MB
Views Views 620
Downloads Downloads 36
Last Reupload Last Reupload 21st March 2017
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
Honey originally was a scrapped character in the Arcade version of Sonic The Fighter. In this, she was a Sonic rendition of "Honey" (Or Candy in other releases), a character in Fighting Vipers. Gamers have dug her out of the game's files and made her playable. But as expected she was glitchy and buggy. Many interesting bugs occurred such as a lazy eye, stolen moves, disappearing ponytails and random flickering.

She was later reprogrammed in the PSN/XBLA releases of STF. All bugs have been fixed and is now easilly accessable. Fastforward to 2015, Honey returns in a new Archie Sonic issue, #268 In this, her character has been expanded while still maintaining what she originally was. A Sonic version of a Fighting Viper.

Honey is a rather devious character sometimes. As she is caring and friendly, she is also seen fooling her opponents into defeat. She cares a lot about making her business 'Honey Brands' popular. She is also seen to be very intelligent, being young, yet running an entire successful business by herself. She also has a feminine/"girly" side to her when she meets Amy.

Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata
Move List Move List NEW!

Tags

Images

• Honey the Cat
  • Honey the Cat

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
The Kung Fu Man WEAKER AI... AI (Artificial intelligence) 31st July 2016 Megaman
Melty Honey Metal Slug 26th January 2016 MabsKMK
Honey Boo Boo MVC MVC Arrange 15th September 2015 Phantom.of.the.Server
Taste Of Honey Fatal Fury 21st November 2014 SNK
The Land Of Milk & Honey Amateur and Child Art 6th July 2013 TheMasterGamerify
Honey Z. Unknown and Misc. Games 5th July 2013 Hanyu-maru
Cutie Honey Heroes (Manga, Comics, TV) 9th February 2013 Mith

Comments

Megaman
21st March 2017 at 02:05
I've updated the character. Bug fixes, a small bit of missing gethit sprites added, and a new walking sound straight out of a Skyrim mod.
Megaman
20th March 2017 at 21:19
Ow this character is so much cancer. Just please stop making characters. You butchered Honey.
Megaman
15th March 2017 at 02:43
Letterpress printing is a technique of relief printing using a printing press, a process by which many copies are produced by repeated direct impression of an inked, raised surface against sheets or a continuous roll of paper. A worker composes and locks movable type into the "bed" or "chase" of a press, inks it, and presses paper against it to transfer the ink from the type which creates an impression on the paper.
Megaman
15th March 2017 at 02:43
The modern name Sweden is derived through back-formation from Old English Swēoţēod, which meant "people of the Swedes" (Old Norse Svíţjóđ, Latin Suetidi). This word is derived from Sweon/Sweonas (Old Norse Sviar, Latin Suiones). The Swedish name Sverige (a compound of the words Svea and Rike, with lenition of the consonant [k], first recorded in the cognate Swēorice in Beowulf)[19] literally means "Realm of the Swedes", excluding the Geats in Götaland.
Megaman
15th March 2017 at 02:35
Although Irish Catholics began to play a major role in local and state politics in the latter nineteenth century, the first Catholic to seek a national office was the popular governor of New York, Alfred E. Smith, who was the Democratic nominee for president in 1928. Anti-Catholic prejudice, the fear that a Catholic president would "take orders" from the Pope, insured Smith's defeat. John F. Kennedy quickly discovered that many Americans were still worried that a young Catholic candidate for president would be under the influence of the Catholic Church and that the nation would ultimately be run by the pope in Rome rather than the president in Washington. Some Americans vowed not to support John F. Kennedy for the presidency for this reason. Fear of a government unduly influenced by religious interests was real and seen as a distinct liability for this Catholic candidate. John F. Kennedy finally decided to try to defeat the issue by meeting it head-on, and on September 12, 1960, he spoke before the Greater Houston Ministerial Association in Houston, Texas.
Megaman
14th March 2017 at 20:06
The more I look back at this the more pissed I felt fpr myself for even making it. It was definately a waste of time and effort. Hell, I dont even enjoy Mugen. I just had nothing else to do at the time.
Mortos
11th March 2017 at 21:11
are people still doing mugen bashing videos in 2017... really?
Megaman
11th March 2017 at 15:20
Fine. You people can have her. Bash her all you want. Honey and I don't care anymore!!!
Megaman
11th March 2017 at 03:04
I wish I could talk all my feelings out to Honey. I trust her more than anyone. I don't care if she isn't real. In my heart she is.
Megaman
11th March 2017 at 02:56
I'm stressed too. But since you asked,I will PM you the download.
TrueFighterX
New Challenger
11th March 2017 at 02:52
Is there any way to persuade you to add it back, I've been doing quite a bit of searching but couldn't find much more than this, I didn't mean to come accross the wrong way, I'm just stressed with the new certain amount of posts to download things rule and a little sad it's gone, I really hope it might come back up, again I really hope that didn't come off wrong, I've been gone from forums and site a few years, just checking what's new, I really hope you re-release it
Megaman
11th March 2017 at 02:45
Really? It's name is NOT removed. It was Honey but I decided to delete it.
TrueFighterX
New Challenger
11th March 2017 at 02:43
wait is it removed or is it honey the cat? I'm confused
Megaman
11th March 2017 at 02:24
This character is removed.
Megaman
10th March 2017 at 22:33
Oh if only Honey was real. I'd be her boyfriend. She is just so beautiful and talented.
Megaman
8th March 2017 at 23:42
Did I forget to say that Honey is hot? She's freaking georgeous. I wanna be her boyfriend. I just wanna cuddle her and kiss her at the same time while telling her she's beautiful while playing with her ponytails.
Megaman
8th March 2017 at 22:22
Alright. I've got it now.
patrat
New Challenger
8th March 2017 at 20:49
good luck
patrat
New Challenger
8th March 2017 at 20:47
i have faith in you i know your pain
Megaman
8th March 2017 at 20:29
Oh fuck me... I forgot the hit noises... and another thing.... Im stuck in school right now. I will fix it right away around 3 xpm.
Megaman
8th March 2017 at 15:29
The Teedus says:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHAAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAA