UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Street Fighter III Stage Pack

Street Fighter III Stage Pack

Uploaded by 3rd January 2017
Author Author jejabu
File Size File Size 7.03 MB
Views Views 608
Downloads Downloads 92
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
A compiled pack of a bunch of 1.1 compatible Street Fighter III stages, (most from 3rd Strike, some from 2nd Impact and New Generation) that I added zoom.
I also altered some of the stages by removing some of the artifacts on screen such as certain characters that have conflicting art styles with the stage.
Changed some of the background deltas to .10 and had to redraw some backgrounds a second time to hide the graphical glitches that come from forced stretching.
I'd like to thank the following creators for converting these stages:
- Dany-the-Dog
- Shwa

- RuFo ThE oNe
- Phirmost
- Kung Fu Man
- Dark Saviour

I take no credit for these, I just changed a few lines of code.

I unfortunately lost most of the BMG for the stages, so for those who want the remaining ones, get em here:
https://mega.nz/#!ZdtznbBL!6hPRAKmWM...M9cV-pVGOtwDao

For those who want to add zoom to their stages but don't know how:
Just tamper with the [camera] in the stage .def like this.
[Camera]
startx = 0
starty = 0
boundleft = -100
boundright = 100
boundhigh = -200
boundlow = -10
verticalfollow = 1.5
floortension = 125
tension = 125
zoomin=1
zoomout=.65

Although not necessary, I like to set the screenleft and screenright to = 15, though this isn't always a good idea.

Feel free to change the values to fit your needs.
Modify some old content into something new, share more content, get more content.

[EDIT]-----------------------------------------------------------
..It turns out that most if not all my edited stages have their camera go out of bound when using MVC characters, since those characters are more air born when performing areal combos, gravity goes out the window and things get out of hand..

Changing the boundhigh from -200 to -100 seems to do the trick for most stages, off course other stages have different heights and measurements.

Tags

Images

• Street Fighter III Stage Pack

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Sorry not Sorry (Street F... Street Fighter II 7th June 2016 Bryson Tiller, Jay 808 Be...
Street Fighter One SP Capcom 4th May 2016 mazemerald
Street Fighter Movie Vega... Capcom 18th February 2016 Cenobite 53
Street Fighter Zero 2 1.1... Capcom 28th January 2016 Chotto-Komaru
Street Fighter Alpha Scre... Capcom 10th January 2015 Toxic
Street Fighter Ex Plus al... Capcom 26th December 2012 Phantom Blood
Street Fighter II Screenp... Capcom 6th May 2010 Doorhenge

Comments

ebonknight
Lurker
24th March 2017 at 06:50
I usually don't use stage packs but this one is great! Thanks!
Left4Joker
29th January 2017 at 01:10
Sorry for beeing too late, I have this post marked here to say that and I completely forgot XD
Left4Joker
29th January 2017 at 01:09
So.. usually we don't allow stage packs... BUT since the size is small (7mb) I think we can keep this. Only thing we ask when this happens is to upload a preview image for EACH stage. Otherwise, I'll have to ask you to upload them separately.
jejabu
28th January 2017 at 17:56
No really, thank you.
Content and information, no matter how integral.
Is worthless if not shared.
That's the only reason information exists, is to be shared.
Leon72
28th January 2017 at 17:51
Thanks to you,jejabu!
jejabu
28th January 2017 at 17:47
Thank you very much.
KcaptainAwesome
Lurker
27th January 2017 at 03:50
This file/pack is simply wonderful. Thank you to the creator for this upload. I have much more stages to use instead downloading one by one
KcaptainAwesome
Lurker
20th January 2017 at 03:34
I like the scenery its very good. makes it look like the real place
jejabu
14th January 2017 at 22:22
..It turns out that most if not all my edited stages have their camera go out of bound when using MVC characters, since those characters are more air born when performing areal combos, gravity goes out the window and things get out of hand..

Changing the boundhigh from -200 to -100 seems to do the trick for most stages, off course other stages have different heights and measurements.
toddprit
Lurker
14th January 2017 at 19:38
I know that adding zoom is just a bit of camera changes, but I've found many people who add zoom to old stages really don't seem to get it right. It can take a bit of trial and error to get right and an understanding of how the camera should work to a get the stage to not show things it shouldn't, to get the bounds correct and to not have the camera jump in and out too fast while zooming. Also it's tedious to do so it's nice to have them just work well right away. These were spot on. Thanks for the BGM!
jejabu
14th January 2017 at 06:28
Thanks again, but really, all I did was tinker with the [camera] in the .def file, anyone even you can do that.
I lost most of the BMG music for the other stages, unfortunately these are the only ones I have left..
https://mega.nz/#!ZdtznbBL!6hPRAKmWM...M9cV-pVGOtwDao
toddprit
Lurker
13th January 2017 at 19:43
Well that's too bad, if you do end up getting them it would be great if you could share them. And packs are WAY easier to download and manage than individual files. If this site has issues with that upload them to < > or mugenfreeforall (or do it anyway!) both sites would be happy to have the content shared and happy to have it in an all in one download pack. Also I hope you do more stage zoom conversions, these came out really really great, the zoom is smooth and non jarring and much better implemented than the way many people have been doing it. Very nice.

jejabu
12th January 2017 at 17:14
Thanks, but as it turns out there are specifications for uploading packs, so I can't just upload them like I did here, I'm actually suppose to upload these stages individually, but most of them got deleted from my computer and I'm too lazy to get them and upload them individually anytime soon..
toddprit
Lurker
11th January 2017 at 00:33
REALLY like this stage pack, the zoom is perfectly done, really nice! I would love to get that BGM pack, you should upload it. I'd love to see more stage packs done like this. Good job!