UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Mega Man Volnutt WEAKER Ai Patch

Mega Man Volnutt WEAKER Ai Patch

Uploaded by 31st July 2016
Author Author Megaman
File Size File Size 2.15 MB
Views Views 692
Downloads Downloads 49
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
The coding in this character is messy and confusing so screw it. Here's the whole character.

This AI only knows how to space out. He will make melee combos here and there but he prefers to space out. He also can't guard as well as before.

THIS IS NOT A DUPLICATE OF THE OTHER MEGAMAN VOLNUTT. THIS IS NOTHING BUT AN AI PATCH TO MAKE HIS ANNOYING AI A LITTLE LESS ANNOYING. THE REASON IT'S THE WHOLE ENITRE CHARACTER IS BECAUSE THE AI IS SCATTERED AROUND IN MULTIPLE CNS FILES INSTEAD OF JUST THE CMD FILE LIKE NORMAL CHARACTERS.

Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata

Tags

Images

• Mega Man Volnutt WEAKER Ai Patch
  • Mega Man Volnutt WEAKER Ai Patch

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Weaker Legault Nintendo 21st December 2016 Haseo & liger
The Kung Fu Man WEAKER AI... AI (Artificial intelligence) 31st July 2016 Megaman
Rock Volnutt Mega Man 20th July 2014 MAITAKE
Mega Man (8-bit) Mega Man (8-bit) 6th February 2014 Tanicfan22
Mega Man X Mega Man X 11th September 2013 Ard-Kiro
Rock Volnutt Mega Man 21st July 2013 MAITAKE
Rock Volnutt Namco X Capcom 27th May 2012 shimon

Comments

iZUMO
Lurker
15th November 2016 at 21:05
This actually didn't do what it said it would. The AI of this seems exactly like how you said it wouldn't be, a.k.a, like the other Megaman Volnutt. So I'm kinda confused. This is one of the most aggressive AI's I currently have in my MUGEN, out of 16 characters.
Megaman
9th August 2016 at 13:24
I am not exactly sure but I did find some parts (Not sure if it's actually the whole thing or not) in the characcters -3 state.
Orotasan
New Challenger
9th August 2016 at 07:13
Since you went through it and modded the character to be less of an hole, do you know how they created the whole leveling thing with him?