UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Latias

Latias

Uploaded by 22nd May 2016
Author Author Me
File Size File Size 2.15 MB
Views Views 1,568
Downloads Downloads 255
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
(I'm clumsy, I know. I replaced the original red with the bright Pink alternative.)

Latias is one half of the Eon duo.

Trying something new here. New as in using the hated DCVM template. Unlike the other people who use it, I didn't just spriteswap the stick characters, did nothing to the moves and called it a day. So please remember, just something new to try.

Latias is good with both projectile and melee game with melee being her best making her a really challenging opponent for AI VS AI fights. Latias uses attract and roar for stunning, dragon claw for combo finishers and she also creates a barrier to negotiate proejctiles called Guard Split.

And no, there are no voices this time. The move about Latias and Latio is no longer available on Youtube. So I can't rip any voice clips of Latias here.

Metadata
Player Information
Advanced Metadata

Tags

Images

• Latias

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Latias Nintendo 31st January 2017 Alvaris Full(Edit
SMG4 Edits 9th May 2016 Me
amy (sonic) Sonic 6th May 2016 me
Super Smash Flash 1 Versu... Add-ons 3rd May 2016 Me
Turok: Dinosaur Hunter An... Video Game Universe 27th April 2016 Me
Minun Pokémon 26th January 2016 me
Minun Pokémon 26th January 2016 me

Comments

Megaman
17th November 2016 at 12:00
I saw. It was pretty nice.

Anything that saves my lazy ass from working is good to me.
OliverTEENAGER13
17th November 2016 at 11:08
BIG NEWS: The 14th Doctor has worked on an update for Latias, which creates fixes, new palettes, and so on.
http://gamebanana.com/skins/150754
Megaman
17th November 2016 at 01:43
three of seven I'd fix though. If you provide me "non-generic sounds" I'd go with it. Finding fighting game reliable sounds that would fit certain characters are pain. Not with a simple Google search. I'm not great with sprites. Never was, never will.
Megaman
17th November 2016 at 01:38
I've been planning on redoing these Pokemon things. But I'd rather focus on everything that isn't MUGEN. I'm beat from it right now. Also I accidentally deleted my MUGEN with all of my WIPs. Oh well.
ToasterBoi
New Challenger
17th November 2016 at 01:00
Actually, there are supers. My bad.
ToasterBoi
New Challenger
17th November 2016 at 00:59
While I'm glad to see a Latias in MUGEN, I see that this does not do her justice and is in need of serious work.

- Sprites are messy.
- Some hit boxes are misaligned.
- Doesn't seem to have supers (I may be wrong, though.
- Generic sounds.
- Why is there a shoe landing sound if Latias doesn't have shoes and doesn't touch the ground?
- Too many spammable projectiles.
-Attacks do too much damage.

If someone could clean this up, I'd love to see it. Otherwise, this character has no place on a serious and balanced MUGEN roster.
Megaman
22nd May 2016 at 20:58
Man, I wish Latias and Minun were real.
Megaman
22nd May 2016 at 15:23
I use a screenpack that does not use a border for large portraits and my lifebars are crushed up in one corner for some reason so I will do something about it.
Megaman
22nd May 2016 at 15:21
I've checked. All of the stickmen sprites are replaced. There are still a few left in the SFF but they are just unused. Nothing more.

Please don't assume that I didn't replace the required sprites because I used that template.
YochiThMaster333
22nd May 2016 at 15:12
- Filenames are still named as MarvelTemplate and you didn't replace stickman sprites, because you used DCvM (MvC) Template.
- Portrait is too large
Megaman
22nd May 2016 at 14:47
One of my top favorites too. Always was, but now she's my top 3 favorite. Minun, Pachirisu, then Latias.
Megaman
22nd May 2016 at 14:31
I've uploaded her three times. The other two were embarrassing accidents.
OliverTEENAGER13
22nd May 2016 at 09:15
Ooh, Latias! One of my top favorite Pokémons!
data destroyer
Banned
22nd May 2016 at 08:07
you upload 3 times "Latias"... So where is the best version? are they same?