UPLOAD, SHARE, PRESERVE MUGEN FOR ETERNITY!
a missing category? request it here.

Downloads: Shader soft

Shader soft

Uploaded by 29th January 2017
Author Author Tabris666
File Size File Size 1.8 KB
Views Views 312
Downloads Downloads 26
Last Reupload Last Reupload Never
Facebook Twitter
Google Plus Reddit
Email This
+ Download
Well just some simple shaders to be used on mugen 1.1.
What do this shader?
It will soften the chars along with stages specially for the people that use low res chars and stages on mugen 1.1.
Does the HR chars look blurry?
Nope,it looked better.

How to install.
Well is easy just replace the following files
indexed.frag
indexed.vert
after replacing you will be ready.
This shader has some bugs so keep a bakup of the original files just in case you dont like it or the bug bother you too much.
Everything on the pic is low res and looked really good the stage looked similar to a hires stage but is low res.
Stage not available for download,320x240 name Torture Chambers

Tags

Images

• Shader soft

Similar Files

Name Category Date Author
Cell Shader Add-ons 29th January 2017 Tabris666
GokuHR soft version Dragon Ball Z 4th September 2016 Xande Toskomics & Rib...
[plugin] OpenGL shader pl... MUGEN Builds 23rd February 2016 Crosire & CeeJay.dk
[nsfw] Bra SSJ Fixed 18+ edits 22nd May 2015 Tabris666

Comments

jejabu
1st February 2017 at 02:39
T-this is beautiful..
Tabris666
30th January 2017 at 03:41
@Dissidia Everything has jagged edges on mugen,so there is no way it would look worse,it will lag your pc but it wont look ugly just think that this will do the same process as a console softening the jagged edges, unless you use HD chars (there are just a few of those) it wont look worse.
My resolutions on the games i tested 1024x600 on one and the other was 1980x1080 both are 16:9 ratio aspect even the chars you made looked better because your chars have jagged edges,i just messed with the engine own shaders to soften those edges.
There is a bug with some specials but besides that there isnt much it was just a test to see what can be done.
The other shader available was made on elecbyte forums it was a ntsc shader unfortunatelly the author never released the shader .
If you want i could upload the config i use on reshade but is only high end pc,it will make everything similar to an arcade high end 2d game kinda like dengeki bunko or persona 4 arena that config is one of the best and it works for hi res chars and low res chars.

Dissidia
30th January 2017 at 00:13
Tried it, and the shader makes everything ugly when running on HD.
Leon72
29th January 2017 at 14:36
Very interesting.
Left4Joker
29th January 2017 at 13:42
I'm going to try it